Overall Rating 4.0434804/5Overall Rating 4.0434804/5Overall Rating 4.0434804/5Overall Rating 4.0434804/5rating 4.0434804
Overall Rating 2.3913078/5Overall Rating 2.3913078/5rating 2.3913078rating 2.3913078rating 2.3913078

DO
David O.
Antioch, IL
2019 Hyundai Veloster
02/01/2019 Category: Service
Great place to buy a car
Told them exactly what i wanted and thats what i got for a good price and great warranty
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 02/02/2019

Hey David Thanks for the great review.

Thanks for being a Racine Hyundai Family Member.

EM
Edmond M.
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
01/29/2019 Category: Service
Even the small stuff taken care of fast!
Had a windshield wiper that was not wiping good and that was replaced for me. Also had an odd noise on full right turns at times. It was just a small issue that was easily resolved by the service tech.
Great job by the entire service team.
Thanks Matt !!
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 01/30/2019

Thanks for the great review Edmond. We are always here for you.

Carol B.
Waterford, WI
01/28/2019 Category: Service
Outstanding Service
I am in sales as well and when I encounter people that are friendly, knowledgeable, courteous, and efficient I have to rave about them! Having said this Racine Hyundai has made my experience amazing from buying my car to service, so if you had six stars I would give you that rating. Thank you!!!! Overall ten in my book!!!
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 01/29/2019

Thanks for your review Carol. Thanks for being a important part of the Racine Hyundai Family.

GS
Garry S.
Oak Creek, WI
2011 Hyundai Tucson
01/27/2019 Category: Service
Poor product and worse customer service
My car(2012 Hyundai Elantra ) has a manufacturing fault because of it is making ticking or knocking noise and it is gonna kill the engine overtime and the dealer or the company is not ready to fix it and I was been told that you should have done it under warranty period now the fis is gonna cost you around $5000 now
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 01/28/2019

Thanks for responding I will contact you with information.

Union Grove, WI
01/26/2019 Category: Service
Nice facility but a few poor experiences
I had an awful buying experience a few years ago. I think they have a few new team members in sales now (including a GM) that will hopefully provide others with a better experience. Most of the service team members are good but this last experience wasn’t the best. For starters, I was never told I had a recall on my vehicle until I arrived at the dealership. I’m not sure if that’s normal protocol but it was a little unsettling. I also never received more information about the recall. I was just told it was “some computer issue” and that it’d be fixed at the same time as the oil change for free. He said it would take about an hour. It took an hour and a half. Not a big deal but it would’ve been nice to be updated at some point and I never was... they also never went over the vehicle inspection with me at the end. The service writer was polite but a terrible communicator.
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 01/28/2019

Thank for responing. We apprciate thet you come to  Racine Hyundai.

EC
Estelena C.
01/24/2019 Category: Service
Fast, convenient service; friendly, knowledgeable service techs.
They answer all my questions and concerns. Very helpful.
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 01/25/2019

Thanks for making this review Estelena.

Thanks for Racine Hyundai for your service needs.

Sarah H.
Milwaukee, WI
2013 Hyundai Veloster
01/23/2019 Category: Service
Great Place for Car issues
Everyone that I have worked with at Racine Hyundai is friendly and helpful. Highly recommend.
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 01/23/2019

Thanks allot for your response Sarah.
Thanks for coming and working with us at Racine Hyundai.

TK
Todd K.
01/22/2019 Category: Service
no issues
In for oil change, tire rotation and recall upgrade. In and out in 80 minutes. Good job

Hey Todd,

We appreciate you as a continued customer and Hope to meet you expectations in the future.

Thanks again for the Kind Words!

RD
Russell D.
Kansasville, WI
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/21/2019 Category: Service
Steering issue
Took my 2008 Santa Fe in for noise and choppy steering. They found a large leak in the rack and pinion steering, ordered the parts, trans ported me home, picked me up when finished, and got me back on the road.

Russell,

Thanks for giving us the opportunity in servicing your needs.

We reall appreciate the Review.

Tammy S.
Pleasant Prairie, WI
01/21/2019 Category: Service
Honesty
Nick was good.

Tammy,

Thanks for the kind words.
We look forward to continued service here at Racine Hyundai.

Barbara S.
01/18/2019 Category: Service
I have always been treated very nice and the wait is always shorter than they say. The waiting area is nice and my car is always washed.
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 01/20/2019

Thanks for taking the time to review Barbara.

Thanks for choosing Racine Hyundai.

DV
Drake V.
01/18/2019 Category: Service
The service department treats you well. Unfortunetley, my car purchase experience here a couple of years ago was a nightmare.

I
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 01/20/2019

Thanks for your response Drake. We appreciate you came back to see us in service. We are always there for you.

DE
Daniel E.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Brought my Ionic in for basic maintenance and an open recall. The entire staff was great and they made sure everything was taken care of.
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 01/18/2019

Thanks for the great review Daniel. Thanks for being part of the Racine Hyundai Family.

HH
Howard H.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/12/2019 Category: Service
I know everyone been buying from the same person since 2004
I know they treat me the way I should be treated no problems
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Thanks for the kind words and great review Howard.

We are always here for you.

2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
01/07/2019 Category: Service
Really disappointed
Felt like they didn’t know what they were supposed to check and we overpaid for services rendered.
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 01/09/2019

Thanks for making the review. We are sorry about the outcome. I will contact you.

01/06/2019 Category: Service
Service was completed on schedule.
Friendly staff
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 01/07/2019

Thank you for responding.

Thanks for choosing Racine Hyundai fro service.

KP
Keith P.
Oak Creek, WI
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/04/2019 Category: Service
Nice facility. Good service
Service is done properly the first time.
They keep my older car in good running condition.
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 01/05/2019

Thanks for taking the time to review Keith.

Thanks for choosing Racine Hyundai.

RL
Ronald L.
2016 Hyundai Genesis
01/03/2019 Category: Service
Outstanding Service
Always pleased with the professionalism and courtesy of the service staff.
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 01/04/2019

Thanks for the great review Ronald.

Thanks for coming to Racine Hyundai.

SN
Susan N.
01/03/2019 Category: Service
Well done
Well done, very good service
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 01/04/2019

Thank you for making this review Susan.

Thanks for coming to Racine Hyundai.

Zion, IL
2019 Hyundai Kona
01/02/2019 Category: Service
Friendly staff and organized
Went for a oil change. The staff was friendly and explained everything very thoroughly and went through the routine maintenance schedule with me. Time wait was suppose to be about an hour, but was out in 30 minutes. Very happy customer!
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 01/03/2019

Thanks for taking the time to respond. We appreciate that you come to Racine Hyundai.