Overall Rating 4.0434804/5Overall Rating 4.0434804/5Overall Rating 4.0434804/5Overall Rating 4.0434804/5rating 4.0434804
Overall Rating 2.3913078/5Overall Rating 2.3913078/5rating 2.3913078rating 2.3913078rating 2.3913078

RD
Russell D.
Kansasville, WI
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/02/2019 Category: Service
First purchase at Racine Hyundai
My experience with Racine Hyundai is that they were courteous, respectful, and professional. I never got the feeling that they were talking down to me or trying to get something past me. I will make my new car purchase there in a few years.
Adrian B., General Manager from Racine Hyundai responded on 01/02/2019

Russell,

We appreciate the opportunity in working with us here at Racine Hyundai.

Thank you for the Great Review!

01/01/2019 Category: Service
Quick, efficient, friendly
I love coming here! Quick, efficient, friendly tells it all. But, most of all, my Sonata runs beautifully!
Adrian B., General Manager from Racine Hyundai responded on 01/02/2019

Thanks for the Kind Words! We hope to meet your expectations in the future.

PR
Paul R.
12/28/2018 Category: Service
This was my first time using the service department for my car. I received excellent, friendly, prompt service which was so refreshing from other dealerships I have gone to. Thank you for making my 1st time experience a great one.
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 12/30/2018

Thank you for the great review and nice comments Paul. We will always do our best to serve you. Thanks for choosing Racine Hyundai.

Jeff F.
Zion, IL
12/26/2018
Shady sales practices
After telling the Salesman to not attempt to charge me any fees beyond processing they added a warrantee package and a "Passive security" fee. Long story short we walked out. They even want you to sign paperwork in a certain order and show the most important page listing all their fees last. Very deceptive.
Adrian B., General Manager from Racine Hyundai responded on 12/27/2018

Jeff,

We apologize for your frustration and would be glad to see if there is anything we may discuss to go over all the taxes and svc fees we may have as they are listed on all of our vehicles as well as all of our worksheets we present to you upfront before you have any final numbers. As always our policy is full disclosure and transparency. These are all presented any where our vehicles are presented. We appreciate the opportunity in working with you. Again please feel free to contact Gene Somers and we would be glad to go over any concerns you may have.

2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
12/24/2018 Category: Service
Great
Awesome
Adrian B., General Manager from Racine Hyundai responded on 12/24/2018

Thanks for the Kind words!

We hope to meet your expectations in the future!

PO
Patrick O.
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
12/20/2018 Category: Service
Took very good care of me
Had an issue under warrantee, they had a loaner car for me and took care of the issue promptly. I'm very happy with the service.
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 12/22/2018

Thanks for review Patrick. We are here we you need us. Thanks for coming in.

JN
Joseph/ N.
12/19/2018 Category: Service
Prompt and courteous service
Nick Colon worked very hard to service our car to our satisfaction.
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 12/20/2018

Thank you for your review and shout out for Nick. We all appreciate you coming to Racine Hyundai for service.

Joseph F.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/18/2018 Category: Service
People are nice but the car is of poor quality
I buy my cars new and I drive them an average of 10 years and 200,000 miles. My Hyundai is not even 8 years old, has 154,000 miles, and I’ve had to do repairs that far exceed what was needed on both of my Toyota’s and my honda. Now it’s leaking pool. I have maintained my car only at the dealerships, and what reward does pone get for such diligent maintenance? A poor performing g car in need of more repairs. My service advisor suggested I talk to the sales department about a new one- to which I laughed. I will never own another Hyundai product. Let me be very clear- the service people are very nice- but the product is not anywhere near Toyota our honda.
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 12/19/2018

Thanks for the review Joseph.

Daniel H.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
12/17/2018 Category: Service
Comfortable waiting, fast service, competent employees!
In and out, no pressure, but notified of car condition. I love my Sonata!
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 12/18/2018

Thanks for you response Daniel. Thanks for coming to Racine Hyundai to service your Sonata.

MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 12/19/2018

Thanks for the great response Daniel.

Thanks for choosing Racine Hyundai.

Big Bend, WI
12/16/2018 Category: Service
Fast, efficient, friendly, car wash and even walked me to car since it was cold and possible ice. Can’t ask for anything more!
Adrian B., General Manager from Racine Hyundai responded on 12/17/2018

Thank you for the Great Review! We appreciate the opportunity!

PS
Paul S.
12/13/2018 Category: Service
I love the service, but they forget to reset my service schedule in Bluelink
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 12/14/2018

Thanks for the review Paul. Just had a meeting with the guys about this. We can also attempt to reset it remotely from here for you. I will call when successful . Great suggestion we will nail this.

DF
Daniel F.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
12/12/2018 Category: Service
Service - Racine Hyundai
They discovered that my interior air filter needed replacing with I appreciated. The oil change and inspection were completed as expected.
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 12/12/2018

Thank you for your review Daniel. It is always a pleasure to work with you and your Elantra here at Racine Hyundai.

RK
Robert K.
12/12/2018 Category: Service
People very friendly
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 12/12/2018

Thank you for your review Robert. It is always a pleasure to work with you and you Elantra here at Racine Hyundai.

Jim D.
Burlington, WI
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Good customer service
Prompt service. And job done right.
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 12/12/2018

Thank you for your review Jim. It is always a pleasure to work with you and your service needs here at Racine Hyundai.

Sarah H.
Milwaukee, WI
2013 Hyundai Veloster
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Everyone is so friendly
Everyone that I have worked for at Racine Hyundai is so friendly and helpful. I really feel comfortable and confident in bringing my vehicle there.
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 12/12/2018

Thanks for the great review Sarah. Its great that you come and work with us at Racine Hyundai.

12/09/2018 Category: Service
Service was fast and prompt! No complaints, will return for all my other services needed.
Adrian B., General Manager from Racine Hyundai responded on 12/10/2018

We appreciate the opportunity in working with you and hope to see you back here at Racine Hyundai.

Union Grove, WI
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/05/2018 Category: Service
Efficient, professional, and thorough service
Large dealership. Well organized and considerate staff. I used to drive a way to Milwaukee to another dealer for service. This dealership is closer and just as fine as the Milwaukee dealership. Have had no problems with maintenance.
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 12/07/2018

Thanks for your review we look forward to your next visit.

MF
Mark F.
Oak Creek, WI
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
12/04/2018 Category: Service
All good
I had no problems. All work was complted as promised.
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 12/05/2018

Thank you for your review Mark.

Thanks for choosing Racine Hyundai for service.

Carol C.
2013 Hyundai Accent
12/02/2018 Category: Service
Out $642.69
I was told I needed struts, as soon as I could for a horrible creaking noise . I returned for service the next week. After paying $642.69 the creaking remained. Checking locally the problem might be ball joint or steering tie rod. If the service department was not 100% certain it was the struts they should have told me. The way I was told made me believe it was a safety concern.
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 12/04/2018

Hello Carol. Sorry about the techs decision here. We do want to make rite on this decision. please call to talk to me, we will make rite on this.

Marjorie M.
Milwaukee, WI
12/01/2018 Category: Service
Schedule Maintenance
Service personnel always professional.
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 12/03/2018

Thanks for taking the time to respond Marjorie. We appreciate that you come and work with us at Racine Hyundai.