Overall Rating 4.48/5Overall Rating 4.48/5Overall Rating 4.48/5Overall Rating 4.48/5rating 4.48

Overall Rating 4.0833338/5Overall Rating 4.0833338/5Overall Rating 4.0833338/5Overall Rating 4.0833338/5rating 4.0833338
Overall Rating 2.3333354/5Overall Rating 2.3333354/5rating 2.3333354rating 2.3333354rating 2.3333354

MT
Michael T.
09/18/2019 Category: Service
Friendly professional service.
No Comment
Adrian B., General Manager from Racine Hyundai responded on 09/18/2019

Michael,

We want to thank you for the opportunity and hope to meet your expectations in the future.

WB
William B.
New Berlin, WI
09/17/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service Dept.
My experience with Brian Piper in the service department was one of the best I have ever experienced.
Hats off to him and the entire service team.
Adrian B., General Manager from Racine Hyundai responded on 09/18/2019

William,

Thank you for the opportunity in working with you. We look forward to working with you in the future.

09/12/2019 Category: Service
very good customer service
Quick responsive and job well done. Really nice customer service. Quick to get an appt.
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 09/14/2019

Thank you for your review. We keep working on it every day. Thanks for coming in.

Kansasville, WI
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/12/2019 Category: Service
Improved service at new location
This is my first time having any service done since the move to a new location. I stopped going because it was always taking longer than expected. This time it was the opposite.
The person who assisted me was extremely friendly and attentive and my car was done sooner than estimated. This was a much better experience than my past ones.
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 09/14/2019

Thank you for your review and feed back. We  have gone through some ups and downs but we always strive to be better. thanks for coming back to see us. We look forward to your next service visit.

Chicago, IL
2019 Hyundai Veloster
09/02/2019 Category: Service
Best Dealership
Awesome people to buy a car from. I had some issues after buying the car and they did everything to fix the problem. They stayed in contact with me through the whole process.
Adrian B., General Manager from Racine Hyundai responded on 09/02/2019

Thanks for the Great Review!

Jeanette M.
Sturtevant, WI
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/31/2019 Category: Service
Friendly People
Good!!!
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 08/31/2019

Thank you Jeanette. We will look forward to your return.

08/29/2019 Category: Service
WAYYYYYYY better than Gurnee Hyundai
I typically go to Gurnee Hyundai, because it's more convenient to swing by there from my daily commute. However, I will never go back. I've had such horrible service and had them tell me on multiple occasions that I needed something done, and come back and they said I don't. Racine Hyundai, I feel like I'm dealing with more honest people. They are much more courteous than Gurnee. I also prefer their waiting area. They've always been very kind and have taken the time to explain things to me, versus half explaining it and sending me on my way, not knowing what to expect the next time I come in. If you have a choice based on your location, I would encourage you to go to Racine Hyundai EVERY.TIME!
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 08/30/2019

Thank your very much for this review. We will look forward to seeing you again. We will always do our best to please everyone we can. Thanks for that opportunity.

Judith P.
Salem, WI
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
08/29/2019 Category: Service
Reliable and friendly
My car is getting the best care.
Adrian B., General Manager from Racine Hyundai responded on 08/29/2019

Hey Judith,

We want to thank you for the opportunity and hope to meet your expectations the next time.

LP
Lori P.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
08/28/2019 Category: Service
Personable service
Staff is friendly and provide personable service. They are able to accommodate your needs when scheduling for maintenance .
Adrian B., General Manager from Racine Hyundai responded on 08/29/2019

Hey Lori,

We want to thank you for choosing Racine Hyundai for your service needs.
Thanks for the kind words.

WS
Wendy S.
Burlington, WI
2019 Hyundai Elantra
08/27/2019 Category: Service
Excellent follow through
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 08/28/2019

Thank you for your review Wendy. We look forward to seeing you again.

KR
Kelly R.
Waterford, WI
2019 Hyundai Kona
08/25/2019 Category: Service
Ease of service!
Received very friendly, proficiently and professionally! Service time was short shop is clean! Check in person was awesome. Only down fall I got the car wash and went to my car and it hadn’t been dried well, but before that was very pleased with service! Sure beat a Toyota dealer I used to go to!! Go Hyundai!
Adrian B., General Manager from Racine Hyundai responded on 08/26/2019

Kelly,

Thanks for the opportunity in working with you and we very Greatful for the Kind Words.

We hope to that we can make another awesome visit in the future.

PJ
Pamela J.
Lake Villa, IL
08/21/2019
Great service while purchasing a used car
I had been researching used Toyota Rav4 vehicles online when I came across one at Racine Hyundai that I was very interested in seeing. Bret was very kind and immediately showed me the car. He never once tried to talk me into anything else because he listened to me. I appreciated that. I also couldn't believe I was only there for two hours from start to finish, leaving with the car I came to see.
Adrian B., General Manager from Racine Hyundai responded on 08/22/2019

Pamela,

We really appreciate the opportunity in working with you and welcome you to the Racine Hyundai family.
Make sure you take advantage of all the services we have to offer.

HB
Helene B.
08/20/2019 Category: Service
Service on Elantra
Great service but not happy with location of dealership and especially the maze trying to get into and out of the area to get to road. Contemplate going to another service area due to the inconvenience.
Adrian B., General Manager from Racine Hyundai responded on 08/21/2019

Helene,

We appreciate the opportunity and hope that we can assist you in the future.

SA
Sarah A.
08/19/2019 Category: Service
Matt is Awesome in service! Always makes sure i am taken care of no matter the reason! The techs who are working on the cars, please just be careful, some how my speaker in my trunk was disconnected where i turn it off and on by my pedals! But otherwise i am always happy!

Sarah,

We really appreciate the Great Review!

We hope to meet your expectations in the future.

QT
Quentin T.
Zion, IL
2015 Hyundai Tucson
08/18/2019 Category: Service
Knowledgeable and Great service
I came there to get my air conditioner looked at, they identified the problem, get me a quote, fixed the issue and the finally price was almost $300 less then the quote. Come to found out they looked for a more affordable part.

Quentin,

We really appreciate the opportunity to serve you and look forward to meeting your expectations in the future.

Thanks,

CD
Carol D.
08/16/2019 Category: Service
Oil Change
Clean facility great customer service

Carol,

Thank you for the kind words and we hope to see you @ Racine Hyundai for your future services.

OD
Olga D.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/10/2019 Category: Service
Good from start to finish.
Very satisfied 3 times in a row.
Adrian B., General Manager from Racine Hyundai responded on 08/12/2019

Olga,

Thanks for the Great feedback! We realyy appreciate the opportunity in working with you!

TG
Tom G.
Silver Lake, WI
08/09/2019 Category: Service
Fast and friendly service
Good experience
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 08/10/2019

Thanks for you review Tom. Thanks for coming in to see us.

Union Grove, WI
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/07/2019 Category: Service
Scheduled maintenance
Polite associate met me. Thorough work on my Santa Fe with suggestions for future work.
Adrian B., General Manager from Racine Hyundai responded on 08/08/2019

Thanks for the Kind words we really apprciate the opportunity in working with you!

DK
Dennis K.
Oak Creek, WI
08/07/2019
Satisfied Customer
Told Gene what expectations were (1st car for 19 year old son in his own name), style, mileage, price range, loan & payment. He tracked down a car traded in that very afternoon that met the criteria (still needed financing). Next day, contacted about securing of the loan AT the payment we were asking for. Then, at closing, we were told they became aware of a 1st time buyers incentive w/the lender, & saved $21.00 per month for my son. Great work/great experience!
Adrian B., General Manager from Racine Hyundai responded on 08/08/2019

Dennis,

Thanks for the greart feedback we always looking to meet the expectations of our customers.