Overall Rating 4.48/5Overall Rating 4.48/5Overall Rating 4.48/5Overall Rating 4.48/5rating 4.48

Overall Rating 4.0833338/5Overall Rating 4.0833338/5Overall Rating 4.0833338/5Overall Rating 4.0833338/5rating 4.0833338
Overall Rating 2.3333354/5Overall Rating 2.3333354/5rating 2.3333354rating 2.3333354rating 2.3333354

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/10/2017 Category: Service
Lack of Communication
Not pleased with Racine Hyundai. Made an appointment for 3 recall issues. They took care of 2 because the machine was broke for the engine recall. I should have received a call that all work could not be completed. I would have rescheduled because I travel 30 miles one way to that dealer. Then when I was there, the Hyundai rep had his machine and helped other people. Racine Hyundai said I could not be taken care of that day for the engine recall and they will call when their machine is working. It has been 3 weeks and no call. I took it to another dealer and had excellent service.
Abigail B. from Racine Hyundai responded on 08/14/2017

I apologize that your visit did not meet your expectations. Please feel free to contact us here are Racine Hyundai to discuss your concerns and see what we can do to earn your valued business back.

Franksville, WI
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/22/2017 Category: Service
Poor service - let me drive away with a bald tire and loose battery cables.
Same as above
Abigail B. from Racine Hyundai responded on 07/28/2017

Thank you for your feedback, feel free to reach me here at the dealership to talk about your negative experience and see how we can mend your experience.

Abby Bryngelson
Service Advisor

TH
TIMOTHY H.
07/10/2017
Service Department
I went for an oil change 7/10/17 at 9:00 am. Mr matthew p conno./ 8445 gave him the coupon for $ 21.95 he tells me I don't need it. It's only to tell you what we do. My bill is $ 29.67 how do you get 29.67 ?

EW
ETIENNE W.
06/26/2017 Category: Service
Bad Day for Service
routine 15,000 mile maintenance took much longer than I was told (3 hours, but took over 6 hours), dealership alignment equipment wasn't operational, tech left the inside car door dirty with grease residue, also the passenger car seat as well. Wasn't told when I made the appointment that the dealership had moved had to find out from the Honda dealership next to the old location.

AR
Arthur R.
Sturtevant, WI
06/22/2017 Category: Service
Sales and service.
Sales manager should keep promise on free oil change when selling a new car.
He didn't with an excuse.
John B., Service Manager from Racine Hyundai responded on 06/22/2017

Arthur as Service Manager I would like to speak to you about your concren

2013 Hyundai Tucson
05/30/2017 Category: Service
Terrible customer service
License plate was all bent after service, was told they could take a hammer to it to fix it. After being told that the woman just walked away. They could not explain how it happened. No manager available, spoke to a sales manager hours later he promised I would get a call back. A week later and still no call.
John B., Service Manager from Racine Hyundai responded on 05/30/2017

Sorry about your service and it will get fixed

TP
Themis P.
2013 Hyundai Genesis
05/01/2017 Category: Service
Issue not fixed!
They had our vehicle for over 10 days, we were told repairs were completed, when we picked up our vehicle we noticed the issue had not been fixed, we called the shop as we pulled away to inform issue not fixed & that we would like a return call. Never received a call, issue remains ongoing!
John B., Service Manager from Racine Hyundai responded on 05/01/2017

So sorry for the mixed up I will have Abby reach out to you

04/26/2017 Category: Service
SERVICE SHOP HAS BAD SERVICE
Not good . I was excited when i first bought the car but the service made me regret it.
John B., Service Manager from Racine Hyundai responded on 04/26/2017

Iam sorry for the inconvenience.

2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
02/19/2017 Category: Service
What a disaster
Decieved by the service desk staff. Incompetence by the service techs. My stearing wheel was put on croocked and they gave me my car back. It is clear they never even test drove my vehicle. They indangered the lives of my family.

LK
Laurel K.
Johnsburg, IL
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/31/2017 Category: Service
poor service n representation of warranty
will was only nice service agent, but could do nothing to resolve situation with extended warranty

Waterford, WI
01/08/2017 Category: Service
Service department
Had to get my sales person involved because service department told me there was no problem and they couldn't do anything.

TV
Ted V.
New Port Richey, FL
12/04/2016 Category: Service
Happen again today(monday)
I wish i didnt have to stay communicating this way. now since had left racine hyundai(today) the plastic outer covering of the undercarrage of the car is disconnected and dragging on the street!

Obviously someone didnt tighten a bolt but the bottom of my car is dragging!

This is getting redicolus. i want corporate contact and not customer service this is unbelievable. i have to drive back to racine AGAIN because u did notvFINISH THE JOB!

Call me asap
7273331824

I cant believe the gas money and time u guys have taken from me.
Show quoted text

12/04/2016 Category: Service
Left me 3 hours later lied to and a sunroof that doesnt work.
Im tired of repeating to you how u drop the ball at racine hyundai. I see so many flaws id have to take a day off of work just to block the time it would take to explain it to u.
Emanneul O., SERVICE MANAGER from Racine Hyundai responded on 12/05/2016

Hello Ted,
I would like to extend our deepest apologies regarding your last visit. I am glad I was able to get a hold of you today. I look forward to seeing you later today. Happy holidays.

Emanuel.ortiz@racinehyundai.com
Phone: 262-884-7575

DT
Daniel T.
Caledonia, WI
11/24/2016 Category: Service
Not
Get a new manger to watch over his employees
Tim Z., Service Manager from Racine Hyundai responded on 11/25/2016

Hello Dan,

I am sorry that you feel that we purposely ruined your alignment. I can assure you that was not the case. It may be a tire issue, that could of been resolved at no charge here. I assumed there was no issue with the simple oil change and tire rotation permformed here since you neither said anything the night you picked up the vehicle, or called me to express your concern. I'd also like to remind you that anytime you expressed a concern with service here we have gone above and beyond to make you happy. We have provided free loaners, kept technicians late to work on you vehicle at night, given you free oil changes, even repaired damaged wheels on your vehicle free of charge. The tire rotation in question from the last visit was even done at no charge. I have attempted to reach out to you, but have gotten no answer. I look forward to speaking to you.

VD
Valerie D.
09/06/2016 Category: Service
Response to the LIE horrible service
Your dealership did put that hole into my headliner. When the sunroof was work done for a warranty issue your mechanics had placed handprints all the way around the headliner and caused a snag loophole right there by the sunglass case. That was not a cigarette burn hole. The former service manager had taken photographs and had acknowledged that the damage was caused by your Service Department when the work was done on the sunroof. By posting a lie in response to my review just makes it all the worse. You will be hearing from corporate Hyundai. Since that time I've had my car serviced at Bob Rohr in Indianapolis Indiana who gave the exceptional service that I have come to know from Hyundai. Maybe you should call them and take notes.

09/06/2016 Category: Service
HORRIBLE
Subpar service all around.
Tim Z., Service Manager from Racine Hyundai responded on 09/07/2016

Hello Valerie,

Thank you for your feedback. I'd like to again remind you we replaced your headliner at no charge ($2,600 value) for a burn hole that was not put in your vehicle by any of our staff members. The previous service manager agreed to replace your headliner because we wanted to keep you as a valued customer here, even though we did not cause the damage. We also provided a loaner car at no charge, which you took on a road trip and put over 2,500 miles on. We also took care of you oil change, a $30 value. We returned your vehicle after detailing it also, at no charge. The vehicle was inspected before giving it back to you and no spots were detected. We stand by our statement that the vehicle was returned to you in great condition. I'm sorry you fell otherwise, but we have gone above and beyond in this manner and will no longer provided any further assitance. Have a nice day.

2016 Hyundai Elantra
08/24/2016 Category: Service
Maintance/Upgrade to new year.
Was told I was able to upgrade my vehicle to a newer year knowing that my car was leased this year. Was told this over the phone by an operator stating that it was still a possibility to take advantage of the deal for a new model which was priced lower then what I am currently paying per month. I drove all the way down to Racine, not one salesman bothered to acknowledge me as I had to flag someone down, and after over a good hour talking to a sales man I find out that I wasn't eligible at all with not even a discussion about it. At least I got my car maintained. I feel lied to in coming in for an upgrade, and a bit upset that my 2016 is 180 a month when the 2017 is around 40-70 bucks cheaper per month on a lease...... If only I waited just 3 or 4 months.....

Hello,

I am sorry you last visit was less than great. We strive to make every customer visit the best one possible, and appreciate your feedback to ensure your next visit is the best one yet. We appreciate your business and look forward seeing you again.

Wadsworth, IL
2016 Hyundai Genesis
08/19/2016 Category: Service
Zero Star - Worst dealership experience
I wish someone from Hyundai Motors America would contact me so we can go over all my experience with this dealership.
Emanneul O., SERVICE MANAGER from Racine Hyundai responded on 08/22/2016

We here at Racine Hyundai want every single customer to have a great experience with every single visit. It worries us that you had the "worst dealership experience" here, and would like to know what we can do to ensure that never happens again for you, or any of our customers. Please feel free to reach out to me, Manny Ortiz, at any time here at the dealership. We value your business and want you to look forward to your next visit here.

Emanuel.ortiz@racinehyundai.com
Phone: 262-884-7575

RZ
Robert Z.
Mount Pleasant, WI
2008 Hyundai Veracruz
08/11/2016 Category: Service
Bob Z
On two occasions they expressed no sense of urgency where car was disabled on one and in trouble while driving on another.

PG
Paul G.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/10/2016 Category: Service
No attempt to resolve
I requested an opportunity to resolve and have not received a call or contact. The service department at Racine Hyundai is terrible! I won't buy my next car from them after the service experience I am having now.

08/10/2016 Category: Service
Poor Service and Unprofessional
I had the 45,000 mile service which included rotate and balance tires. I got the car back with the low tire light on and was told to drive 35 mph for 10 miles and it would reset itself. When I checked it, there was 15 psi in the tire...the same one that was low to begin with. They clearly didn't balance and rotate the tires...but I paid for it. How do I know ANY of the work was done?

WS
Waiting long

Martha H.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
08/07/2016 Category: Service
Like I said this experience was not the norm and had no problems before.
I would rather not do this now.