Overall Rating 4.48/5Overall Rating 4.48/5Overall Rating 4.48/5Overall Rating 4.48/5rating 4.48

Overall Rating 4.0434804/5Overall Rating 4.0434804/5Overall Rating 4.0434804/5Overall Rating 4.0434804/5rating 4.0434804
Overall Rating 2.3913078/5Overall Rating 2.3913078/5rating 2.3913078rating 2.3913078rating 2.3913078

Roy H.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
07/14/2019 Category: Service
Trailer hitch mounted
All went fine
Adrian B., General Manager from Racine Hyundai responded on 07/15/2019

Roy,

Thanks for the opportunity and we hope to keep your expectations in the future!

PS
Paul S.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/08/2019 Category: Service
Taken care of
Matt reviewed what I needed. Took care of me and got it done quickly. The waiting room was comfortable and the coffee wasn't bad either
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 07/09/2019

Thanks for your review Paul. We all look forward to your next visit.

SN
Susan N.
07/01/2019 Category: Service
Goods service
Friendly, prompt service, good prices. Staff willing to work withing you. Like the idea of having all my information on the computer in case I miss something.
Adrian B., General Manager from Racine Hyundai responded on 07/01/2019

Susan,

We appreciate the kind words! Thanks for the opportunity!

Denise C.
06/30/2019 Category: Service
Denise
The Service department employees are very respectful and helpful
Adrian B., General Manager from Racine Hyundai responded on 07/01/2019

Denise,

Thank you for the Great review! We Hope to keep you expectations high on the next service!

EL
Evelyn L.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
06/25/2019 Category: Service
Efficient!
Additional needed repairs were explained and seemed reasonable.
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 06/26/2019

thank you for your response Evelyn. We look forward to seeing you again.

Christine M.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
06/20/2019 Category: Service
Very accommodating
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 06/21/2019

Thanks allot Christine. See you and your Elantra next time.

FR
Frank R.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/17/2019 Category: Service
Santa Fe Service
The service on our Santa Fe (Oil Change, Tire Rotation, et al) was done in a very expeditious and professional manner. My time spent in the waiting area was fine and the cost of service seems reasonable.
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 06/17/2019

Hi Frank. We want to thank you for your review. We are fortunate to have you as a Racine Hyundai customer. Thanks again.

Jivko K.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Perfect service
They took care of everything in a polite and perfect manor and did it right. My car is like brand new because of them.
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 06/16/2019

Hi Jivko. Thank you for your great review. We are so fortunate to have as a member of the Racine Hyundai Family.

EC
Estelena C.
06/11/2019 Category: Service
GREAT SERVICE: PROMPT AND COURTEOUS
THEY ANSWERED ALL MY QUESTIONS-- LISTENED TO ME AND TREATED ME WITH RESPECT. IT'S ALWAYS A PLEASURE TO COME TO RACINE HYUNDAI
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 06/13/2019

HI Estelena. Thank you for the great review and comments. We are fortunate to have you as a Racine Hyundai customer. Thnanks again.

Stephen S.
Chicago, IL
06/07/2019
Mike English is a consummate professional
Mike English is the Service Manager at Racine Hyundai, and he is the gold standard for professionals in this field. I had a complex situation that had to be dealt with over the phone. We talked multiple times, and every time he proved himself to be kind, professional, efficient, patient, and trustworthy. I hope Racine Hyundai knows how lucky they are to have him. Thank you Mike! You're the best!
Adrian B., General Manager from Racine Hyundai responded on 06/08/2019

Stephen,

We really appreciate the glowing review! We only hope that we can keep up the good work to your expectations.

Thanks for the opportunity.

DO
David O.
Antioch, IL
2019 Hyundai Veloster
06/07/2019 Category: Service
Awesome
Awesome work
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 06/08/2019

Hi David. Thanks for the great review. We all are fortunate to have you as part of the Racine Hyundai Family.

James H.
06/05/2019 Category: Service
Nice people - great work
Nice people - great work!
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 06/06/2019

We really appreciate the opportunity to work with you James. We will see you next time in.

Union Grove, WI
happy!
very happy with the service.
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 06/06/2019

Thank you for making this review. we look forward to your next visit.

KP
Krist P.
Great Customer Service and Competative Prices
Not much to say except, they know your Hyundai better than anyone else, and the prices are as good as anywhere. Definitely love my Tuscon and Racine Hyundai.
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 06/06/2019

Thanks allot for the great review Krist. We are  fortunate to have you as a great customer. We look forward to your next visit.

TR
Thomas R.
Salem, WI
Great Service Dept.
Absolutely the best and caring service for your vehicle. Great follow-up and professional attention to having complete satisfaction.
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 06/06/2019

Thanks allot for the great review Thomas. We all appreciate the great shout out, and look forward to your next visit.

TF
Tammy F.
Franksville, WI
06/03/2019
Outstanding experience !!
When looking for a new (or used) vehicle, this dealership adds that extra touch the others do not. We went to Racine Hyundai on a holiday and were treated exceptionally by Anna W ! She was attentive, courteous and knowledgeable allowing us a no pressure sales experience which is rare in this industry. We met Anna at the 1st stop to test drive the Kona, went to 5 other dealerships in the area that could not compare to her attention and understanding of our needs and ultimately went back to her to purchase.
I HIGHLY recommend this dealership and especially Anna !!
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 06/06/2019

Thanks for the great review and shout out for Anna. She does a great job. We are blessed to have her as part of our team. Thanks again. Enjoy the new Kona

KE
Karen E.
Waterford, WI
2019 Hyundai Veloster
06/02/2019 Category: Service
Outstanding Service
I recently had my new Veloster in for its first scheduled service interval. Nick Colon, Racine Hyundai's Service Manager, was great to deal with! He's very knowledgeable, and offered me great advice relative to a decision I was pondering concerning tires. It was apparent Nick's goal was to make certain that as the customer, I was happy with every aspect of my visit. Nick certainly succeeded! I'll definitely continue to have my vehicle serviced at Racine Hyundai!!
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 06/04/2019

Thank you Karen for your outstanding review and comments. It is a pleasure to assist you. We look forward to your next visit.

ET
Edward T.
05/31/2019 Category: Service
Always come here.
Since buying my car from this dealer just over a year ago I have brought it here for every oil change and all maintenance that I needed on it. I will continue to do so as the service is fast and the staff is friendly. Never had an issue, thanks for everything guys!
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 06/01/2019

Hi Edward. Thanks so much for the great review and testimony. We all appreciate that you come to work with us at Racine Hyundai.

Milwaukee, WI
05/28/2019 Category: Service
Routine Maintenance
Always professional service staff.
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 05/30/2019

Thanks for response. We look forward to seeing you again.

KG
Kristen G.
Franklin, WI
05/28/2019 Category: Service
Staff is great
Staff is great, honest and very polite.
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 05/28/2019

Thank you for the great review Kristen. See you next time.