4.5

Paul F.
Jackson, WI
10/07/2019
Excellent Car Buying Experience
I just purchased a new Hyundai Tucson!

Thank you for the no hassle, courteous approach for my purchase.
It was truly a pleasure working with you!

This was by far my best car buying experience ever!
Adrian B., General Manager from Racine Hyundai responded on 10/07/2019

Paul,

We really appreciate the opportunity in working with you!

2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/05/2019 Category: Service
Always very professional and friendly.
They always do a great job, explain everything and are efficient and professional.
Adrian B., General Manager from Racine Hyundai responded on 10/05/2019

We really appreciate the opportunity in working with you.

EM
Edmond M.
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
10/04/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and dependable service.
At Racine Hyundai you always get fast, friendly and dependable service no matter what your needs. A big thank you to the entire staff.
Adrian B., General Manager from Racine Hyundai responded on 10/05/2019

Edmond,

Thank you for your patronage and appreciate the Great Review!

WK
William K.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/02/2019 Category: Service
Oil check/tire rotation
Nick always does a great job assisting us with any issues. This is Kim Ashmus answering since I brought the vehicle in.
Adrian B., General Manager from Racine Hyundai responded on 10/03/2019

Kim,

We appreciate the opportunity in working with us and hope we can be of assistance in the future.

Thanks for your Great Review!

Jijo G.
Milwaukee, WI
09/25/2019 Category: Service
Jijo George
Awesome service experience
ME
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 09/26/2019

Thank you for responding Jijo. We look forward to working with you again.

KP
Karen P.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/20/2019 Category: Service
Review
Adrian B., General Manager from Racine Hyundai responded on 09/20/2019

Karen,

We are so happy to be of service. Thank you for the Great Review!

We look forward to attending your service needs.

MT
Michael T.
09/18/2019 Category: Service
Friendly professional service.
No Comment
Adrian B., General Manager from Racine Hyundai responded on 09/18/2019

Michael,

We want to thank you for the opportunity and hope to meet your expectations in the future.

WB
William B.
New Berlin, WI
09/17/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service Dept.
My experience with Brian Piper in the service department was one of the best I have ever experienced.
Hats off to him and the entire service team.
Adrian B., General Manager from Racine Hyundai responded on 09/18/2019

William,

Thank you for the opportunity in working with you. We look forward to working with you in the future.

09/12/2019 Category: Service
very good customer service
Quick responsive and job well done. Really nice customer service. Quick to get an appt.
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 09/14/2019

Thank you for your review. We keep working on it every day. Thanks for coming in.

Kansasville, WI
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/12/2019 Category: Service
Improved service at new location
This is my first time having any service done since the move to a new location. I stopped going because it was always taking longer than expected. This time it was the opposite.
The person who assisted me was extremely friendly and attentive and my car was done sooner than estimated. This was a much better experience than my past ones.
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 09/14/2019

Thank you for your review and feed back. We  have gone through some ups and downs but we always strive to be better. thanks for coming back to see us. We look forward to your next service visit.

Chicago, IL
2019 Hyundai Veloster
09/02/2019 Category: Service
Best Dealership
Awesome people to buy a car from. I had some issues after buying the car and they did everything to fix the problem. They stayed in contact with me through the whole process.
Adrian B., General Manager from Racine Hyundai responded on 09/02/2019

Friendly People
Good!!!
ME
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 08/31/2019

Thank you Jeanette. We will look forward to your return.

08/29/2019 Category: Service
WAYYYYYYY better than Gurnee Hyundai
I typically go to Gurnee Hyundai, because it's more convenient to swing by there from my daily commute. However, I will never go back. I've had such horrible service and had them tell me on multiple occasions that I needed something done, and come back and they said I don't. Racine Hyundai, I feel like I'm dealing with more honest people. They are much more courteous than Gurnee. I also prefer their waiting area. They've always been very kind and have taken the time to explain things to me, versus half explaining it and sending me on my way, not knowing what to expect the next time I come in. If you have a choice based on your location, I would encourage you to go to Racine Hyundai EVERY.TIME!
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 08/30/2019

Thank your very much for this review. We will look forward to seeing you again. We will always do our best to please everyone we can. Thanks for that opportunity.

Judith P.
Salem, WI
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
08/29/2019 Category: Service
Reliable and friendly
My car is getting the best care.
Adrian B., General Manager from Racine Hyundai responded on 08/29/2019

Hey Judith,

We want to thank you for the opportunity and hope to meet your expectations the next time.

LP
Lori P.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
08/28/2019 Category: Service
Personable service
Staff is friendly and provide personable service. They are able to accommodate your needs when scheduling for maintenance .
Adrian B., General Manager from Racine Hyundai responded on 08/29/2019

Hey Lori,

We want to thank you for choosing Racine Hyundai for your service needs.
Thanks for the kind words.