Overall Rating 4.0434804/5Overall Rating 4.0434804/5Overall Rating 4.0434804/5Overall Rating 4.0434804/5rating 4.0434804
Overall Rating 2.3913078/5Overall Rating 2.3913078/5rating 2.3913078rating 2.3913078rating 2.3913078

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/13/2018 Category: Service
oil change
Done in a timely manner
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 11/15/2018

Thanks for the great review. Thanks for choosing Racine Hyundai for service.

Ronald M.
Sturtevant, WI
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Prompt service, friendly personnel.
Clean orderly shop.
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 11/15/2018

Thanks for the great review Ronald. Thanks for choosing Racine Hyundai for service.

NL
Nancy L.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/12/2018 Category: Service
I get good personal service.
I have gotten to know the same service man when i come for service and i like that.
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

Thanks for taking the time to respond Nancy. We appreciate that you come to Racine Hyundai for service.

Juan L.
Romeoville, IL
11/05/2018
They do whatever it takes to give the best deals
I'm very happy with the service they provide to my on my porches of a 2018 Hyundai sonata everything works perfect they made what it took to give me the best price on the market all the information I was provide it before I arrived to the dealer was correct and not B S. So I hardly recommended 10 of 10

PC
Peter C.
11/03/2018 Category: Service
brake service
great service and quick, also helped me find a slow leak on a tire I had.
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 11/05/2018

Thank you very much for your response Peter.

David L.
10/27/2018
Back Row Car, Front Row Service
I was helping a single mom friend of mine find a vehicle to replace her failing SUV. I inquired about a Toyota that was a little above my friend's budget, and got an immediate response from Emilie in the Internet Sales department. We set up an appointment to see the car, and were met at the door by Jovin K and welcomed in. The Toyota was not in acceptable condition, so Jovin asked our patience and brought up a 2003 Hyundai that was much nicer. He worked with his sales manager and made my friend a deal that was under her budget with everything included. We came back to pick up her car the following day - after it was detailed and ready to go. I hadn't seen the car online because it was well over her budget, but Jovin and the sales manager "made it work." My friend had owned two Hyundai's previously, and was very happy to be driving her third one...Thank you, Jovin and the team at Racine Hyundai for giving my friend "front row service" when she could only afford a "back row car."

RA
Ruth A.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/27/2018 Category: Service
Great people very pleasant and helpful.
😊👏🚗
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 10/29/2018

Thanks allot for your review Ruth. We appreciate the you come to Racine Hyundai.

Salem, WI
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
10/20/2018 Category: Service
Reliable
Always friendly.
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 10/22/2018

Thank you for your review.

EC
Estelena C.
10/18/2018 Category: Service
Fast, convenient service; friendly, knowledgeable service techs.
They review my service record and the new Carfax notations. Setting up the appointment was quick and easy.
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 10/19/2018

Thank you for your review Estalena.

SD
Stephen D.
10/17/2018 Category: Service
Outstanding Customer Service!
Always have a great experience at Racine Hyundai!
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 10/18/2018

Thanks for great review Stephen.

FR
Frank R.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Santa Fe Oil Change
The oil change a tire rotation were performed in a timely manner, and the cost of such service was reasonable. Staff was friendly and conscientious. Waiting are was clean with comfortable chairs.
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 10/18/2018

Thanks for great review Frank.

MT
Michael T.
10/15/2018 Category: Service
Staff is very friendly and helpful.
Friendly, professional service.
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 10/18/2018

Thanks for great review Michael.

Gurnee, IL
10/15/2018 Category: Service
Easy in and out
I came in for my first service for an oil change. The shop was very busy however I was out in less then an hour. The staff was friendly and the shop was very clean.

Thanks for great review.

HH
Howard H.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/13/2018 Category: Service
the way I am treated
everyone know me and I have had the same sale man sine 2004
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 10/13/2018

Thanks for your response Howard.

Thanks for being part of the Racine Hyundai Family.

2010 Hyundai Genesis
10/12/2018 Category: Service
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 10/13/2018

Thanks for your response.

Kevin M.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
10/05/2018 Category: Service
Warranty Work
Great job.
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 10/05/2018

Thank you for you positive review.

Leslie S.
10/03/2018 Category: Service
Service of my Tuscon
Excellent service and quick communication when their are any recalls that me or my spouse are not aware of. We appreciate your call in regards to this matter.

Les and Mary Schmidt
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 10/03/2018

Thanks for your review Leslie.

Thanks for coming in.

10/03/2018 Category: Service
Remote Start
I just purchased my first Hyundai, so this was my first visit to the Hyundai Service Department to install a remote start. I was very pleased with the service I received.
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 10/03/2018

Thank you  for taking the time for giving Racine Hyundai a great review

MJ
Marilyn J.
Roscoe, IL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/02/2018 Category: Service
Take the time
Explaining what needs to be addressed and how long it will take
Adrian B., General Manager from Racine Hyundai responded on 10/03/2018

Marilyn,

We really want to thank you for making this the place for you service needs and hope we can meet your needs in the future.

Adrian Basich

good work
great service
Adrian B., General Manager from Racine Hyundai responded on 10/03/2018

Hey Brian,

We really appreciate the review and look forward to meeting your needs in the future.

Adrian Basich