Overall Rating 4.0434804/5Overall Rating 4.0434804/5Overall Rating 4.0434804/5Overall Rating 4.0434804/5rating 4.0434804
Overall Rating 2.3913078/5Overall Rating 2.3913078/5rating 2.3913078rating 2.3913078rating 2.3913078

Pleasant Prairie, WI
07/09/2019 Category: Service
Clean facility and friendly staff but better communication is needed
Clean facility and friendly staff. But nothing was explained at the end of service. I had to prompt with questions about future services needed and what was inspected.
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 07/12/2019

Thanks for the review. I will call with a solution. This is a great review. Thanks

Susan S.
Big Bend, WI
04/11/2019 Category: Service
Apology accepted
Had a minor service problem and received a call with apology. No excuses, sincere apology. It means a lot in today’s world! Will definitely return to this dealership

04/11/2019 Category: Service
Need better communication
This experience was a bit disappointing, was told that it would take about 50 minutes for the work and almost two hours later was told that my car was being washed and I could pay at the desk. No communication about why it was taking so long and I had to ask if everything was done. This is unusual for this dealership. In the past I have been updated if it would take longer. I will probably go back and hope that this was just a little "blimp" in the usual excellent service and communication.
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 04/12/2019

Hi Susan. Thanks for responding we do apologize for the wait. And we appreciate that you are such a great customer.

2014 Hyundai Accent
04/09/2019 Category: Service
Great service dept
Everyone in the service dept was professional and friendly. I'd definitely recommend the service dept to orhers.
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 04/11/2019

Hi Lorna. Sorry you had to be in the middle of that. Thanks for coming to Racine Hyundai for service.

Waterford, WI
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/19/2019 Category: Service
Survey
Waiting area was not good.
Adrian B., General Manager from Racine Hyundai responded on 03/20/2019

Thanks for the feed back. If there is something we can improve to provide you for more comfort please contact Gene Somers @ 262-884-7575.

Adrian Basich
General Manager
Racine Hyundai

262-884-7575

PC
Peter C.
03/05/2019 Category: Service
Mike got back with us quicklu to solve our issue
Mike was on point and solved our issue

03/05/2019 Category: Service
service ok
I nOR,ALLY WOULD NOT GIVE An average review as have been happy in past. This vehicle has been in now several times for same issue that they just can not fix. Granted they have tried but now I think the dealership needs to meet us half way and put a new tire on for a discounted price.
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 03/06/2019

Thank you for responding.

We will see you soon.

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/25/2019 Category: Service
Provides necessary service
I come for service every few months. The usual guys in service are very helpful. They did like to keep their overhead down, so push for something you think should be covered by your warranty and management is agreeable. I like the option to get it washed for free when bringing it in for service.
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 02/26/2019

Thanks for reviewing. Some good feed back. We look forward to seeing you again.

02/19/2019 Category: Service
Disappointing
I was quite disappointed that they were not able to correct the error warning that continues to pop up. There really was no resolution to the issue. Quite frustrating.
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 02/20/2019

Thanks for your response. I will be contacting you for a solution for this. Thanks for coming to see us.

Christina W.
02/13/2019
warranty issue
I took my car in on February 11th for a warranty issue as of right now the only phone calls that have been made are my follow-up calls to see where they're at with my car. I was told that this issue can take two to three months because of the inspection etc.but when calling the warranty place (which apologized on the dealerships behave) I was told that the claim wasn't even filed to the 20th and the inspection was just now scheduled as of yesterday the 27th. I'm sorry I simply would not recommend going to Racine Hyundai for anyone.This has been a strenuous process and at this point I don't trust them and I'm genuinely worried about what condition my car will be in when I get it back. So I continue to drive around a rolling advertisement (their huge logo on the side of this loaner) and hope at some point I get my car back in one piece.

02/13/2019
warranty issue
they called me back, I dropped off my car, they gave me a loaner and I'm awaiting a call to see what's next
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 02/16/2019

11/02/2018 Category: Service
Multi point inspection
The 34 multi point inspection miss my tie rod issue ?
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 11/02/2018

Thanks for your review. we will be in contact with you.

Milwaukee, WI
08/13/2018 Category: Service
Vehicle Service
Mike E. Responded to my concern, this an indication that this dealership does care about its customers . Will be returning as a customer to see if all goes well.

08/13/2018 Category: Service
vehicle service
engine light came on called for appointment told can bring it right in, once there found out serice area very busy had to wait due to volume of autos being serviced. Woman taking appointments should know how busy it is so you can be informed how long it will take.Also second time here car not washed or vacuumed after service
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 08/15/2018

Thanks for taking the time for responding. I am sorry the car wasn't washed. I will gladly offer you a luster cleaning if you would like to do that. It takes about and hour contact me if you would like.

2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/20/2018 Category: Service
Okay service
I would recommend the business but customer service with rep
could be improved.
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 06/21/2018

Thanks for responding this is good inormation to share. I would consider a discount if you wanted to bundle all the fluid services at one time. Just call and I can make that happen. We often have coupons that are distribute through email and through Hyuindai that we can apply in this situation

Sturtevant, WI
06/13/2018 Category: Service
Close to home----
closest to home----sales manager should keep verbal promises----when asked service dept they said "well-do you have proof in writing" for the free services. If you don't have it in writing then you have to pay.
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 06/17/2018

I am sorry that you feel this way. Huyndai does have road hazard protection plans that can be purchased with new cars, but are not part of the base warranty.
We do appreciate your bussiness and I would like to offer you an free deail service a 159.00 value if you would like. Please contact me if and when you would like to get this performed. I can provide with the deatails then. Thanks for responding.

Cheryl M.
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/07/2018 Category: Service
The service is always good, but I wish it could be done more quickly. It took a LONG time for parts to come in!
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 06/09/2018

Thank you for your response Cheryl. We appreciate you coming to Racine Hyundai.

Jodi S.
05/29/2018 Category: Service
Repeat
Too much reliance on computers and not enough physical inspection.
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 05/30/2018

Thank you for your review Jodi. We appreciate you came to Racine Hyundai to Get this work done. I am sorry that we did not catch the broken flap inside the intake manifold. It is not common so we do not stock that part. Sorry that you had to come back.

2007 Hyundai Sonata
05/23/2018 Category: Service
Good
Good service not great communication
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 05/24/2018

Thanks for your response. Thanks for bringing your car to Racine Hyundai.

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/12/2018 Category: Service
was misquoted. Quote was honored after argument. sales person called at ungodly hour of 6:45am
While communication is appreciated, calling personal cell number at 6:45 am is rude.
Vehicle went in for a recall, and came back with horrible rattle in the dash and a problem with something under the hood. When brought back, neither item was addressed even though they had vehicle entire day.
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 03/13/2018

Thanks for responding. If the rattle is still there and you would like to have it addressed I will personally get involved with you. If you could drive with me to demonstrate we stand a good chance of finding the origin of this noise. Please call me if you would like.

RK
Raymond K.
Pleasant Prairie, WI
02/09/2018 Category: Service
OK Place
Good explanation of what is needed and cost. Basic oil change and some inspections took over 1 -3/4 hrs
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 02/10/2018

Thanks for the review. hope to see you again. We try to just have sports or HG TV on it is neutral , some one in the room must have requested the View. Just ask the receptionist to change it she will.

Katie M.
01/23/2018 Category: Service
Na
Na
Adrian B., General Manager from Racine Hyundai responded on 01/24/2018

Katie,

Wow! We hope that we can have you come back with a better understanding of Hyundai"s loaner program.

Adrian Basich
General Manager
Racine Hyundai

262-884-7575

Caledonia, WI
01/07/2018 Category: Service
Service to fix car from not warming up
The thermostat was replaced but the vehicle still does not warm up after being started prior to driving for 20 minutes.
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 01/08/2018

Hello, I am sorry the problem still exist Hyundai is experiencing some issues with this and has come out with a revised bleed procedure for the cooling system. Please call and we can perform the procedure to hopefully have a positive out come. Thanks for the review.

VZ
Victor Z.
Franksville, WI
01/03/2018 Category: Service
survey
If I had a comment about the business who ever laid out the grounds and building did a terrible job and you are trying to put 10'# in a 5'# bag. Getting in the garage is a little better than it was but both sides of the building are tight and there are at times cars parked on both sides of the service garage and a lack of parking. Why you don't buy the old Hyundai building next door a straighten out the lot is beyond me. There would be better access to the garage and used cars could be on one side and new cars on the other.
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 01/04/2018

Hi Victor. Appreciate the review. We are very sorry for the return visit. We do try are hardest to avoid such things. The feed back from you means alot.