Overall Rating 4.0434804/5Overall Rating 4.0434804/5Overall Rating 4.0434804/5Overall Rating 4.0434804/5rating 4.0434804
Overall Rating 2.3913078/5Overall Rating 2.3913078/5rating 2.3913078rating 2.3913078rating 2.3913078

2007 Hyundai Azera
07/09/2019 Category: Service
Well managed
Nick will work with the customer on price & schedule.
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 07/12/2019

Thanks for your review. We appreciate that you come and work with us.

06/18/2019 Category: Service
They work hard to serve and in a timely manner.
Courteous, fast service and hopefully good quality maintainence.
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 06/19/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review. We look forward to seeing you again.

2005 Hyundai Sonata
06/07/2019 Category: Service
N/A
N/A
Adrian B., General Manager from Racine Hyundai responded on 06/08/2019

Thanks for the Great Review!

We really appreciate the opportunity in working with you.

Adrian Basich
General Manager
Racine Hyundai

262-884-7575

PL
Patricia L.
Caledonia, WI
05/27/2019 Category: Service
Everything went smoothly. The necessary repair parts were in stock, so it was all completed in one trip.
Good job
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 05/28/2019

Thank for your response Patricia. We are fortunate that you choose Racine Hyundai for service. Thanks again.

LK
Lynn K.
2018 Hyundai Kona
05/17/2019 Category: Service
Music
Service et al was very good. So, i’m As old as dirt and i’m Sure this comment will be chalked up to that, but the volume and choice of music made it impossible to read a magazine or escape a pounding headache. I always thought music in a business environment was to be subtle and present a pleasing background..
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 05/20/2019

Hi Lynn. Thanks for review I do notice t times the music volume is a bit too loud. we will keep and ear out for that. Tanks again.

Donna H.
04/26/2019 Category: Service
Fast and friendly service never had a problem.
I always have a good experience when I go to Racine Hyundai
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 04/27/2019

Hi Donna. Thank you for your review. See you next time.

Jo R.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
04/22/2019 Category: Service
Good work
Good job.
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 04/23/2019

Thanks for making the review Jo.  We look forward to your next visit.

Sarah H.
Milwaukee, WI
2013 Hyundai Veloster
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Missing Car Wash
Great experience with the Service contact. My only disappointment was that they had not washed my car and they had told me they would. Since it had been done on all prior service it was disappointing that it didn't happen this time.
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 04/19/2019

Thanks for the review Sarah. They should wash the car. I apologize that it was not done. Stop buy and we will run it through. Even with out a service any time your in the neighborhood.

Matt S.
Kenosha, WI
04/13/2019 Category: Service
Everyone is very friendly. Service doesn't take very long and the waiting room is comfortable with coffee there for you. You can read or watch TV.
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 04/15/2019

Thanks allot Matt. We appreciate that you come to Racine Hyundai for service.

PS
Patrick S.
Waterford, WI
04/12/2019
Taken Care of
Racine Hyundai did a great job ensuring my vehicle was repaired in a timely matter after a disappointing previous visit. Thank you!
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 04/15/2019

Thanks for the response Patrick. We will keep trying to do our best.

Caryl C.
Waterford, WI
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/27/2019 Category: Service
Review
had to call in and see why my defrost fan is making noise now.
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 03/28/2019

Thanks for your review Caryl. Your feed back is good. There was probably some debris that fell down in the blower. We will get that out today when we see you. We will form a action plan to stop this from happening again. Thanks for being an great Racine Hyundai Customer.

WK
William K.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/27/2019 Category: Service
Recall
Fast service on the recall
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 03/27/2019

Thanks for your review. Hope to see you soon.

TW
Todd W.
Wisconsin Rapids, WI
03/22/2019
Vehicle not for us but management very understanding
Made an appointment to see a vehicle on there lot and drove approximately 3.5 hours to look at it. We got there early and found the vehicle on the lot. The online and verbal description of the vehicle we were given was a little off. Informed the manager of this and he was taking immediate action to address this issue. We didn't purchase the vehicle but may do business with them again if they have what were looking for. The sales manager Zak was understanding and was making corrections to remedy this from happening again.

2004 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/08/2019 Category: Service
Good Service
Racine Hyundai will get the job done because they have dedicated people and reliable service.
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 03/08/2019

Thanks for the review and great comments. We always here for you.

AH
Aaron H.
Elkhorn, WI
03/05/2019 Category: Service
NPF
No problems found. P
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 03/06/2019

Thanks for making this review Aaron. We look forward to your next visit.

Kenosha, WI
2016 Hyundai Azera
03/05/2019 Category: Service
Nice service
Came in for regular service (transmission flush and oil change and breaks). My car started making a loud noise when accelerating and then breaks started squeaking. Looked under the hood for something and notice a part was missing (air vent cover). Took car back and the service personnel took care of it. Order new break parts and the tech who worked on my car the last time still had the cover that was missing from my car on his work station. After the parts were placed on the car was riding like it supposed to.
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 03/06/2019

Thank for responding. we do appreciate that you come and work with us.

James W.
Burlington, WI
02/11/2019 Category: Service
Recall visit
The people are friendly and keep you informed of what is going on. I like that I got a car wash but the steering wheel was quite greasy and dirty. Would have appreciated that was wiped off.
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 02/13/2019

Thanks for your review James. I will have a talk with the tech about cleanliness. Great feed back. Thanks for choosing Racine Hyundai.

Sarah H.
Milwaukee, WI
2013 Hyundai Veloster
01/23/2019 Category: Service
Great Place for Car issues
Everyone that I have worked with at Racine Hyundai is friendly and helpful. Highly recommend.
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 01/23/2019

Thanks allot for your response Sarah.
Thanks for coming and working with us at Racine Hyundai.

2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
12/24/2018 Category: Service
Great
Awesome
Adrian B., General Manager from Racine Hyundai responded on 12/24/2018

Thanks for the Kind words!

We hope to meet your expectations in the future!

Adrian Basich
General Manager
Racine Hyundai

262-884-7575

Joseph F.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/18/2018 Category: Service
People are nice but the car is of poor quality
I buy my cars new and I drive them an average of 10 years and 200,000 miles. My Hyundai is not even 8 years old, has 154,000 miles, and I’ve had to do repairs that far exceed what was needed on both of my Toyota’s and my honda. Now it’s leaking pool. I have maintained my car only at the dealerships, and what reward does pone get for such diligent maintenance? A poor performing g car in need of more repairs. My service advisor suggested I talk to the sales department about a new one- to which I laughed. I will never own another Hyundai product. Let me be very clear- the service people are very nice- but the product is not anywhere near Toyota our honda.
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 12/19/2018

Thanks for the review Joseph.