4.5

Margaret H.
Waukegan, IL
10/04/2020 Category: Service
Hyundai oil change
I like the service because it's fast I can get in and get out I've been to other Hyundai dealerships where I've been there for over an hour and 45 minutes just waiting for my oil change and I had an appointment.
JASON K., Service Manager from Racine Hyundai responded on 10/05/2020

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey!  We appreciate your business.

PK
Patti K.
Caledonia, WI
09/21/2020 Category: Service
Recall
Hyundai has a serious recall for my Tucson yet there is no “resolution “. No real explanation from dealership. Why would anyone buy a Hyundai????
JASON K., Service Manager from Racine Hyundai responded on 09/22/2020

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey.  As soon as Hyundai informs us of resolution we will reach out and let you know.  We appreciate your business.

RL
Ronald L.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/18/2020 Category: Service
Professional courteous staff.
JASON K., Service Manager from Racine Hyundai responded on 09/21/2020

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey! We appreciate your business.

Elm Grove, WI
2013 Hyundai Veloster
09/08/2020 Category: Service
Nice service
Thanks for the friendly environment and communication..
JASON K., Service Manager from Racine Hyundai responded on 09/08/2020

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey!

Marcel H.
Kenosha, WI
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/29/2020 Category: Service
Helpful Service Center
Chad was great at keeping me in the loop as to what was going on and Juan is the mechanic who finally figured out what was going on!
JASON K., Service Manager from Racine Hyundai responded on 07/29/2020

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey and leave feedback.  Please let us know if you are still having problems with your car. We appreciate your business.

07/22/2020 Category: Service
Could increase communication.
Adrian B., General Manager from Racine Hyundai responded on 07/23/2020

We appreciate the feedback and will definitely look into your service here. We apologize for the lack of attention that you deserve.
We have addressed this with the staff and would like to thank you for your patience.

Toney S.
Kenosha, WI
2019 Hyundai Sonata
07/19/2020 Category: Service
A OK
Very Clean
Adrian B., General Manager from Racine Hyundai responded on 07/20/2020

Tony,

We really appreciate the feedback and hope we can better meet your expectations in the future.

2012 Hyundai Elantra
07/14/2020 Category: Service
Suggestive selling?
I had some maintenance work done, and a couple other maintenance services were suggested. I went back 2 weeks later for the suggested work, and was now told more work was reccommended, even though during the inspection 2 weeks earlier it was fine. I hope they're not suggesting more work because I am female. I have not had issues with the dealership with my last 2 cars, but I do feel a bit leery in trusting what really needs to be done.
JASON K., Service Manager from Racine Hyundai responded on 07/15/2020

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey and for your comments.  Please let us know if you are still having problems or issues with the transmission we would be happy to take a look at it for you.  We appreciate your business.

Milwaukee, WI
2019 Hyundai Sonata
07/02/2020 Category: Service
CAR
OK
JASON K., Service Manager from Racine Hyundai responded on 07/06/2020

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey.

Leo B.
06/29/2020 Category: Service
Good job, will return for any future maintenance.
JASON K., Service Manager from Racine Hyundai responded on 06/29/2020

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey we appreciate your business!

Burlington, WI
06/17/2020 Category: Service
Efficient oil change and tire rotation
Had oil changed and tires rotated. Service is done in a timely manner no matter what time of day I bring my car for service. Multi-point inspection completed though did not receive summary of inspection like I usually do. A car wash is always offered to me which I appreciate though my windshield and windows were pretty spotty even after carwash. Will continue to service my car at this Hyundai dealership and hopefully have a more thorough service experience next time.
JASON K., Service Manager from Racine Hyundai responded on 06/17/2020

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey.  We can certainly clean your windows for you next time.  Our car wash uses a spot free rinse and usually does a great job, possibly the spot free solution was low or out.  Remind us when you come in next time and we will make sure windows are cleaned for you.  We appreciate your business.

Glencoe, IL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
05/22/2020 Category: Service
Great but...
They didn’t put all the tire valve caps back on when they were done.
JASON K., Service Manager from Racine Hyundai responded on 05/26/2020

I'm very sorry about the valve stem caps, please stop by anytime and we will get you new ones.

03/09/2020 Category: Service
Nice place
Great
JASON K., Service Manager from Racine Hyundai responded on 03/10/2020

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey we appreciate your business.

Riquia H.
Milwaukee, WI
03/04/2020 Category: Service
Satisfied
I bought a car from here nd a couple days after buying the car my engine light was on. I was very upset about this, but Racine was very professional about everything nd they took car of everything nd I did not have to come out of pocket. They handled my situation with care nd I appreciated that.
JASON K., Service Manager from Racine Hyundai responded on 03/05/2020

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey!  We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you for your next service.

Union Grove, WI
02/13/2020 Category: Service
Good service!
Good service, friendly people, but I waited a bit long.
Adrian B., General Manager from Racine Hyundai responded on 02/14/2020

We appreciate the feedback and hope we can meet your expectations in the future.