Overall Rating 4.49/5Overall Rating 4.49/5Overall Rating 4.49/5Overall Rating 4.49/5rating 4.49
4.5

Overall Rating 4.0833338/5Overall Rating 4.0833338/5Overall Rating 4.0833338/5Overall Rating 4.0833338/5rating 4.0833338
Overall Rating 2.3333354/5Overall Rating 2.3333354/5rating 2.3333354rating 2.3333354rating 2.3333354

SA
Stephanie A.
12/04/2019 Category: Service
Tires and Battery Replacement
There was an issue with communication in the beginning. I ordered my tired on the company website and the site stated that someone would call to verify the appointment. I hadn't received a call so I reached out about a week after I placed the order. I talked to Jonae and she confirmed with the parts department that my tire order was there and she did a great job in making sure that I was able to get an appointment as soon as possible. When I arrived - my service writer Giovanni was a delightful young man and worked hard to make sure my and my car's needs were met. The service took a little longer than expected (a little over 3-1/2 hours) but it's better to take a little longer than rushing the service. Also - there was a price discrepancy and Giovanni did a great job in checking out the problem and getting it corrected. All in all - it was a good experience!
Adrian B., General Manager from Racine Hyundai responded on 12/06/2019

Stephanie,

We really appreciate the feed back and the opportunity in working with you. We hope to exceed your expectations in the future in making it a bit smoother on your next visit.

Beach Park, IL
2019 Hyundai Tucson
11/14/2019 Category: Service
Oil Change
Got what I needed and expected.
Adrian B., General Manager from Racine Hyundai responded on 11/15/2019

We really appreciate the opportunity in working with Racine Hyundai. Thanks for the Great Review!

Donald S.
10/28/2019
Make sure you do what the customer asked for .not cool
Perchaced a car from this place .And I asked them can you at least do a oil change and filter . They said no problem . Got the car home and checked the oil and could tell that the oil was not changed and the filter was not changed .
Adrian B., General Manager from Racine Hyundai responded on 10/29/2019

Donald,

We appreciate the feedback. We really appreciate the opportunity in working with you. If you would like to make a apointment for us to do additional inspection on your vehicle please feel free to make an appoint with our service team.

KC
Kerri C.
10/22/2019 Category: Service
Headlight replacement
Everything was good, except they asked if we wanted our car washed and then they didn’t!
Adrian B., General Manager from Racine Hyundai responded on 10/23/2019

Kerri,

We really appreciate the feedback and would like to extend a complete Luster Wash at your convenience.

We hope that you can give us the opportunity to exceed your expectations in the future.

Raymond W.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/26/2019 Category: Service
Rw
Brought the car in at 9 AM and went to breakfast and the car was still in the same place at 9:30 AM.
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 09/26/2019

Thanks for coming to work with us Raymond we appreciate the review. We are sorry about the delay. I would like to make it up to you. I will send you a letter for your next rotate free. Thanks again.

FR
Fred R.
2016 Hyundai Accent
08/27/2019 Category: Service
45,000 mile service
As usual, service dept was prompt in getting me checked in. NOT as usual, the mileage was mis-read. It was listed as 44,087. It should have read 44,870. As usual, service was confined to just what I specified. As usual, they did not try to push extras too hard. Unfortunately, also as usual, my rear license plate was also bent. this makes it 4 out of four times!
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 08/28/2019

Thank you for your review Fred.  Thanks for always coming to see use. I am sorry about the plate. Please mention the plate on your next visit so we can make sure it is OK after the car is washed. Thanks again for being a great customer.

GB
Glen B.
Sturtevant, WI
2016 Hyundai Elantra
08/24/2019 Category: Service
Close to home. Nice facility.
No comments.
Adrian B., General Manager from Racine Hyundai responded on 08/24/2019

Glen,

We really appreciate the opportunity in woking with you.

2015 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
08/20/2019 Category: Service
Great
Professional
Adrian B., General Manager from Racine Hyundai responded on 08/21/2019

Thanks for the Great Review! We look forward to working with you in the Future.

SJ
Survey
Na
Adrian B., General Manager from Racine Hyundai responded on 07/29/2019

Sharon,

Thanks for the great feedback hope we can meet your expectations in the future.

Marcus W.
Milwaukee, WI
07/25/2019 Category: Service
Clean, polite service
Good overall however getting charged for fuel system cleaner was disappointing given its only needed if you don’t use top tier. Please ask the customer before adding to the bill!
Adrian B., General Manager from Racine Hyundai responded on 07/26/2019

Marcus,

Thanks for the feedback and we will make sure we explain your routine maintenance at your next visit more thoroughly.

We appreciate the opportunity.

2007 Hyundai Azera
07/09/2019 Category: Service
Well managed
Nick will work with the customer on price & schedule.
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 07/12/2019

Thanks for your review. We appreciate that you come and work with us.

06/18/2019 Category: Service
They work hard to serve and in a timely manner.
Courteous, fast service and hopefully good quality maintainence.
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 06/19/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review. We look forward to seeing you again.

2005 Hyundai Sonata
06/07/2019 Category: Service
N/A
N/A
Adrian B., General Manager from Racine Hyundai responded on 06/08/2019

Thanks for the Great Review!

We really appreciate the opportunity in working with you.

PL
Patricia L.
Caledonia, WI
05/27/2019 Category: Service
Everything went smoothly. The necessary repair parts were in stock, so it was all completed in one trip.
Good job
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 05/28/2019

Thank for your response Patricia. We are fortunate that you choose Racine Hyundai for service. Thanks again.

LK
Lynn K.
2018 Hyundai Kona
05/17/2019 Category: Service
Music
Service et al was very good. So, i’m As old as dirt and i’m Sure this comment will be chalked up to that, but the volume and choice of music made it impossible to read a magazine or escape a pounding headache. I always thought music in a business environment was to be subtle and present a pleasing background..
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 05/20/2019

Hi Lynn. Thanks for review I do notice t times the music volume is a bit too loud. we will keep and ear out for that. Tanks again.

Donna H.
04/26/2019 Category: Service
Fast and friendly service never had a problem.
I always have a good experience when I go to Racine Hyundai
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 04/27/2019

Hi Donna. Thank you for your review. See you next time.

Jo R.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
04/22/2019 Category: Service
Good work
Good job.
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 04/23/2019

Thanks for making the review Jo.  We look forward to your next visit.

Sarah H.
Milwaukee, WI
2013 Hyundai Veloster
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Missing Car Wash
Great experience with the Service contact. My only disappointment was that they had not washed my car and they had told me they would. Since it had been done on all prior service it was disappointing that it didn't happen this time.
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 04/19/2019

Thanks for the review Sarah. They should wash the car. I apologize that it was not done. Stop buy and we will run it through. Even with out a service any time your in the neighborhood.

Matt S.
04/13/2019 Category: Service
Everyone is very friendly. Service doesn't take very long and the waiting room is comfortable with coffee there for you. You can read or watch TV.
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 04/15/2019

Thanks allot Matt. We appreciate that you come to Racine Hyundai for service.

PS
Patrick S.
Waterford, WI
04/12/2019
Taken Care of
Racine Hyundai did a great job ensuring my vehicle was repaired in a timely matter after a disappointing previous visit. Thank you!
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 04/15/2019

Thanks for the response Patrick. We will keep trying to do our best.