4.5

Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5

01/13/2020 Category: Service
Great personal
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 01/14/2020

Thank you for your review. We look forward to your next visit.

WB
William B.
New Berlin, WI
01/13/2020 Category: Service
OUTSTANDING SERVICE
The service at Racine Hyundai was outstanding. The person that took care of me was very helpful and went over and above what I expected.
I will definitely be back for future service.
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 01/14/2020

Thank you for your review William. We look forward to your next visit.

DK
Donovan K.
01/11/2020 Category: Service
na
na
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 01/14/2020

Thank you for your review Donovan. We look forward to your next visit.

Lydia S.
Milwaukee, WI
01/11/2020
Skepticism put to rest!!!
Skepticism put to rest... Best car buying experience ever! I really thought I needed someone to pinch me because the process took no time at all and they delivered my car with no hiccups or issues. Customer service is great and I’m in love with my new buy! Racine Hyundai is going to spank traditional car lots and put them to bed.

PC
Pamela C.
Pleasant Prairie, WI
2020 Hyundai Palisade
01/10/2020 Category: Service
Service appointment
Mike the service manager is AWESOME!
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 01/11/2020

Thanks for the reply Pamela. We look forward to seeing you next time. It is always fun to talk with you.

EC
Estelena C.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
01/09/2020 Category: Service
Treated like family
I always enjoy my trips to the Racine Hyundai dealership. I had a wonderful reunion with one of my former students (William Vargas) who thoroughly serviced my vehicle. I appreciated the extra attention.
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 01/11/2020

Thanks for the reply Estelena. We look forward to seeing you next time.

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/01/2020 Category: Service
Very quick, efficient service
I had an appointment for an oil change and recalls. I was in and out in less than an hour.
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 01/03/2020

Thank you for your response. We look forward to your next visit.

DK
Donald K.
Wind Lake, WI
01/01/2020 Category: Service
Maintance
This dealership does a great job of taking care of the car, always letting you know whats needs to be done. About only thing I can complain about is after they get done all the switches are changed such as auto lights on and tire pressur. Its not a big thing but you have to rember to turn everything back on as it was. On this subject wifes nissan service is the same way so I guess no complaint
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 01/03/2020

Thank you for your response Donald. I will bring up the comment about the switches in my next shop meeting so we can improve in this type of situation next time. Thanks again.

Milwaukee, WI
2019 Hyundai Sonata
12/30/2019 Category: Service
TIRE REPLACEMENT
GIOVANNI AND CORY WENT OUT OF THEIR WAY TO ACCOMIDATE ME AND THEY WERE VERY POLITE TOO.
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 12/31/2019

Thank you for your review and comments. We look forward to seeing you again.

TH
Tina H.
Sturtevant, WI
2011 Hyundai Tucson
12/26/2019 Category: Service
I had a recall done on my vehicle and the service was excellent.
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 12/27/2019

Thanks allot for this review Tina. Do not hesitate if you aver need help with your Tucson we are always here for you.

Matthew M.
12/20/2019 Category: Service
Dependable Service
Racine Hyundai always proves great feedback for recommendations and keeps my car in great shape.
Adrian B., General Manager from Racine Hyundai responded on 12/21/2019

Matthew,

Thanks so much for the Great Review!

We hope to keep your expectations in the future!

Janet A.
2018 Hyundai Kona
12/20/2019 Category: Service
Service team that is professional and communicative. I knew what to expect.
Positive experience
Adrian B., General Manager from Racine Hyundai responded on 12/21/2019

Janet,

Thanks for the Great Review!

We really appreciate the opportunity in working wioth you.

AJ
Ashley J.
12/17/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai is great
I love my Hyundai sonata, and Racine Hyundai is the best dealer that I’ve come in contact with. When my car needed to be serviced the service department helped out and made everything easily understood, and my car was fixed very quick. I recently had a new engine put in by Racine hyundai and my car is running great. Special shout out to Nick in the service department at Racine Hyundai, he is awesome.
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 12/20/2019

Thanks allot for this great review Ashley. We are always here when you need us you can count on us to do our best.

LG
Lindsey G.
12/16/2019 Category: Service
I had a hunch if recalls on my car and they took care of all of them no charge. Even got an exception on one of them! Great service
Adrian B., General Manager from Racine Hyundai responded on 12/16/2019

Lindsey,

Thanks for the opportunity in working with you.

Zion, IL
2019 Hyundai Kona
12/11/2019 Category: Service
Never a bad experience here and everyone is very nice. The Gurnee Hyundai dealership needs to take lessons from this place as to how to run a business.
Adrian B., General Manager from Racine Hyundai responded on 12/13/2019

Thanks for the Great Review we appreciate the opportunity in working with you.