4.5

Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5

KT
Kristine T.
Sturtevant, WI
2013 Hyundai Accent
03/07/2020 Category: Service
Reworked lime green accent
Chad, has gone out of the way to make sure I am confident that the service they provide is top notch

03/07/2020 Category: Service
Lime green hyundai repair
The service tech was really great, Chad was helpful, curious, seemed to really care about doing a good job
JASON K., Service Manager from Racine Hyundai responded on 03/09/2020

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey!  We will get your vehicle taken care of.

Jason Kent
414-238-2000
jkent@iahyundai.com

Joey A.
2020 Hyundai Kona
02/12/2020 Category: Service
Great car!
Our family purchased a mid price KONA after driving mid size SUV's for the past couple of decades. The sales person Steve was straight forward and knowledgable. He was able to answer every question I had during the purchase and since has been happy to assist in questions about the new tech features in the car -Apple Play is a new tech feature that I will not be able to do without in future vehicle purchases. The car is a joy: Driving has been refreshed and pleasurable again. While I thought getting use to a smaller car might take some time it has been just the opposite. My wife, who is 6 feet tall has ample room and is comfortable when we are out and about. Our 2 children will be getting their licenses in the near future and the safety features are going to protect both them driving and me worrying about them driving.

02/12/2020 Category: Service
Nice car, poor service.
Being told that a tire failure on the interstate was "your unlucky" after owning the car for less than 10 days was strange. Having sold tires at the Goodyear store for 2 1/2 years lI knew that a defective tire was not common but does happen. Instead of providing a tire I had to pay for a replacement (they agreed to pay for labor and the rest; installation, balance, etc). I was quoted $88, asked to sign a blank authorization form, and than billed $108.
JASON K., Service Manager from Racine Hyundai responded on 02/13/2020

Hello Joey,

Thanks for taking the time to leave your comments about your recent service visit.  I called and left you a voicemail just now.  Please give me a call and we can discuss further.  Thanks Joey.

Jason Kent

Overcharge common
Fast quality service.

09/15/2019 Category: Service
Overcharge common
Was quoted a price and was overcharged. Watched this happen with other customer.
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 09/16/2019

Thanks for the review.  Please accept our apology for not correcting the repair order to the correct price. You will receive a letter for a oil change via email. We will see you again.

Susan S.
Big Bend, WI
04/11/2019 Category: Service
Apology accepted
Had a minor service problem and received a call with apology. No excuses, sincere apology. It means a lot in today’s world! Will definitely return to this dealership

04/11/2019 Category: Service
Need better communication
This experience was a bit disappointing, was told that it would take about 50 minutes for the work and almost two hours later was told that my car was being washed and I could pay at the desk. No communication about why it was taking so long and I had to ask if everything was done. This is unusual for this dealership. In the past I have been updated if it would take longer. I will probably go back and hope that this was just a little "blimp" in the usual excellent service and communication.
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 04/12/2019

Hi Susan. Thanks for responding we do apologize for the wait. And we appreciate that you are such a great customer.

PC
Peter C.
03/05/2019 Category: Service
Mike got back with us quicklu to solve our issue
Mike was on point and solved our issue

03/05/2019 Category: Service
service ok
I nOR,ALLY WOULD NOT GIVE An average review as have been happy in past. This vehicle has been in now several times for same issue that they just can not fix. Granted they have tried but now I think the dealership needs to meet us half way and put a new tire on for a discounted price.
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 03/06/2019

Thank you for responding.

We will see you soon.

Christina W.
02/13/2019
warranty issue
I took my car in on February 11th for a warranty issue as of right now the only phone calls that have been made are my follow-up calls to see where they're at with my car. I was told that this issue can take two to three months because of the inspection etc.but when calling the warranty place (which apologized on the dealerships behave) I was told that the claim wasn't even filed to the 20th and the inspection was just now scheduled as of yesterday the 27th. I'm sorry I simply would not recommend going to Racine Hyundai for anyone.This has been a strenuous process and at this point I don't trust them and I'm genuinely worried about what condition my car will be in when I get it back. So I continue to drive around a rolling advertisement (their huge logo on the side of this loaner) and hope at some point I get my car back in one piece.

02/13/2019
warranty issue
they called me back, I dropped off my car, they gave me a loaner and I'm awaiting a call to see what's next
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 02/16/2019

Milwaukee, WI
08/13/2018 Category: Service
Vehicle Service
Mike E. Responded to my concern, this an indication that this dealership does care about its customers . Will be returning as a customer to see if all goes well.

08/13/2018 Category: Service
vehicle service
engine light came on called for appointment told can bring it right in, once there found out serice area very busy had to wait due to volume of autos being serviced. Woman taking appointments should know how busy it is so you can be informed how long it will take.Also second time here car not washed or vacuumed after service
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 08/15/2018

Thanks for taking the time for responding. I am sorry the car wasn't washed. I will gladly offer you a luster cleaning if you would like to do that. It takes about and hour contact me if you would like.

2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/04/2017 Category: Service
Redemption
Mike convinced me to give them another try and thankfully the car is running as it should.

10/04/2017 Category: Service
Sketchy diagnosis
Car was not fixed necessitating 2nd trip. Have another issue 3-4 days later with alignment that was “serviced” .
Abigail B. from Racine Hyundai responded on 10/04/2017

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your valued feedback. We take this information very seriously, and I would like to inform you that your visit has been turned to the Service Manager who will be following up with you via phone call to discuss your visit and see what we can do to mend this bad experience.

Sincerely,

05/17/2017 Category: Service
service
Matt was good.

05/17/2017 Category: Service
Communication was not good. Had an appointment at old facility no one called to tell me it was closed. New building did not have permits to open so had to make another trip out on next day to get work done.
John B., Service Manager from Racine Hyundai responded on 05/17/2017

Sorry for the mix up Mary

John Bell
john.bell@racinehyundai.com

2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/13/2017 Category: Service
The management, and service people
Service manager very helpful in every way

04/13/2017 Category: Service

Ted V.
New Port Richey, FL
12/04/2016 Category: Service
Happen again today(monday)
I wish i didnt have to stay communicating this way. now since had left racine hyundai(today) the plastic outer covering of the undercarrage of the car is disconnected and dragging on the street!

Obviously someone didnt tighten a bolt but the bottom of my car is dragging!

This is getting redicolus. i want corporate contact and not customer service this is unbelievable. i have to drive back to racine AGAIN because u did notvFINISH THE JOB!

Call me asap
7273331824

I cant believe the gas money and time u guys have taken from me.
Show quoted text

12/04/2016 Category: Service
Left me 3 hours later lied to and a sunroof that doesnt work.
Im tired of repeating to you how u drop the ball at racine hyundai. I see so many flaws id have to take a day off of work just to block the time it would take to explain it to u.
Emanneul O., SERVICE MANAGER from Racine Hyundai responded on 12/05/2016

Hello Ted,
I would like to extend our deepest apologies regarding your last visit. I am glad I was able to get a hold of you today. I look forward to seeing you later today. Happy holidays.

Emanuel.ortiz@racinehyundai.com
Phone: 262-884-7575

PG
Paul G.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/13/2016 Category: Service
I will retract my 3 stars
Abby is great!!! She did a great job. Not a fan of Manny though. Rather than posting replies that are rude, pick up a phone and call dissatisfied customers. It's customer service 101!

11/13/2016 Category: Service
Good Service This Time
This visit was very good. I am disappointed to see that the lying service advisor is still working here. I appreciate that the woman who took care of me was on top of everything. She is great!
Tim Z., Service Manager from Racine Hyundai responded on 11/14/2016

Thank you for feedback. However, please remember this survey is for Abby who took care of you on this visit, not for the other writer. As far as the other writer ha was spoken to, and we have not had miscommunication issues any longer.

2013 Hyundai Elantra Co
09/15/2016 Category: Service
Customer Service
Huge shout out to the service manager, Manny, for being so proactive and making sure that all his customers are satisfied. Does a great job, along with many of his employees. Thanks so much for being so helpful!

09/15/2016 Category: Service
Schedule on Days They Are Closed
They usually do a great job of getting my car in and out for an oil change and are very helpful and friendly. But I called to make an appointment and they scheduled me for Labor day, while still on the phone with the rep I did double and triple check that the service department would be open on Labor Day and the man laughed and reassured me that it was just a normal business day for them and it would be no problem getting me in. They even sent me an email reminder with my appointment for Labor Day. When I showed up for my appointment the service department was in fact closed!!! I wasted my time driving the 30 min to the dealer, had to drive another 30 min back home, and on top of that when I called to reschedule the appointment they couldn't get me in for over another week. No one seemed to acknowledge the fact that this happened and I can only image how many other people it happened to. So thanks for changing my oil but maybe next time block off the days you are closed in your scheduling system!
Tim Z., Service Manager from Racine Hyundai responded on 09/16/2016

I am deeply sorry for this mix up and assure this will not happen again. I spoke to you on 9/16/16 and looks like we reached a resolution in this matter. I truly do appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit. Thank you so much for being so understanding.

VD
Valerie D.
09/06/2016 Category: Service
Response to the LIE horrible service
Your dealership did put that hole into my headliner. When the sunroof was work done for a warranty issue your mechanics had placed handprints all the way around the headliner and caused a snag loophole right there by the sunglass case. That was not a cigarette burn hole. The former service manager had taken photographs and had acknowledged that the damage was caused by your Service Department when the work was done on the sunroof. By posting a lie in response to my review just makes it all the worse. You will be hearing from corporate Hyundai. Since that time I've had my car serviced at Bob Rohr in Indianapolis Indiana who gave the exceptional service that I have come to know from Hyundai. Maybe you should call them and take notes.

09/06/2016 Category: Service
HORRIBLE
Subpar service all around.
Tim Z., Service Manager from Racine Hyundai responded on 09/07/2016

Hello Valerie,

Thank you for your feedback. I'd like to again remind you we replaced your headliner at no charge ($2,600 value) for a burn hole that was not put in your vehicle by any of our staff members. The previous service manager agreed to replace your headliner because we wanted to keep you as a valued customer here, even though we did not cause the damage. We also provided a loaner car at no charge, which you took on a road trip and put over 2,500 miles on. We also took care of you oil change, a $30 value. We returned your vehicle after detailing it also, at no charge. The vehicle was inspected before giving it back to you and no spots were detected. We stand by our statement that the vehicle was returned to you in great condition. I'm sorry you fell otherwise, but we have gone above and beyond in this manner and will no longer provided any further assitance. Have a nice day.

PG
Paul G.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/10/2016 Category: Service
No attempt to resolve
I requested an opportunity to resolve and have not received a call or contact. The service department at Racine Hyundai is terrible! I won't buy my next car from them after the service experience I am having now.

08/10/2016 Category: Service
Poor Service and Unprofessional
I had the 45,000 mile service which included rotate and balance tires. I got the car back with the low tire light on and was told to drive 35 mph for 10 miles and it would reset itself. When I checked it, there was 15 psi in the tire...the same one that was low to begin with. They clearly didn't balance and rotate the tires...but I paid for it. How do I know ANY of the work was done?
Tim Z., Service Manager from Racine Hyundai responded on 09/06/2016

Hello,

I am sorry you last visit was less than great. We strive to make every customer visit the best one possible, and appreciate your feedback to ensure your next visit is the best one yet. We appreciate your business and look forward seeing you again.