Overall Rating 4.0434804/5Overall Rating 4.0434804/5Overall Rating 4.0434804/5Overall Rating 4.0434804/5rating 4.0434804
Overall Rating 2.3913078/5Overall Rating 2.3913078/5rating 2.3913078rating 2.3913078rating 2.3913078

Susan S.
Big Bend, WI
04/11/2019 Category: Service
Apology accepted
Had a minor service problem and received a call with apology. No excuses, sincere apology. It means a lot in today’s world! Will definitely return to this dealership

04/11/2019 Category: Service
Need better communication
This experience was a bit disappointing, was told that it would take about 50 minutes for the work and almost two hours later was told that my car was being washed and I could pay at the desk. No communication about why it was taking so long and I had to ask if everything was done. This is unusual for this dealership. In the past I have been updated if it would take longer. I will probably go back and hope that this was just a little "blimp" in the usual excellent service and communication.
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 04/12/2019

Hi Susan. Thanks for responding we do apologize for the wait. And we appreciate that you are such a great customer.

PC
Peter C.
03/05/2019 Category: Service
Mike got back with us quicklu to solve our issue
Mike was on point and solved our issue

03/05/2019 Category: Service
service ok
I nOR,ALLY WOULD NOT GIVE An average review as have been happy in past. This vehicle has been in now several times for same issue that they just can not fix. Granted they have tried but now I think the dealership needs to meet us half way and put a new tire on for a discounted price.
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 03/06/2019

Thank you for responding.

We will see you soon.

Christina W.
02/13/2019
warranty issue
I took my car in on February 11th for a warranty issue as of right now the only phone calls that have been made are my follow-up calls to see where they're at with my car. I was told that this issue can take two to three months because of the inspection etc.but when calling the warranty place (which apologized on the dealerships behave) I was told that the claim wasn't even filed to the 20th and the inspection was just now scheduled as of yesterday the 27th. I'm sorry I simply would not recommend going to Racine Hyundai for anyone.This has been a strenuous process and at this point I don't trust them and I'm genuinely worried about what condition my car will be in when I get it back. So I continue to drive around a rolling advertisement (their huge logo on the side of this loaner) and hope at some point I get my car back in one piece.

02/13/2019
warranty issue
they called me back, I dropped off my car, they gave me a loaner and I'm awaiting a call to see what's next
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 02/16/2019

Milwaukee, WI
08/13/2018 Category: Service
Vehicle Service
Mike E. Responded to my concern, this an indication that this dealership does care about its customers . Will be returning as a customer to see if all goes well.

08/13/2018 Category: Service
vehicle service
engine light came on called for appointment told can bring it right in, once there found out serice area very busy had to wait due to volume of autos being serviced. Woman taking appointments should know how busy it is so you can be informed how long it will take.Also second time here car not washed or vacuumed after service
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 08/15/2018

Thanks for taking the time for responding. I am sorry the car wasn't washed. I will gladly offer you a luster cleaning if you would like to do that. It takes about and hour contact me if you would like.

2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/04/2017 Category: Service
Redemption
Mike convinced me to give them another try and thankfully the car is running as it should.

10/04/2017 Category: Service
Sketchy diagnosis
Car was not fixed necessitating 2nd trip. Have another issue 3-4 days later with alignment that was “serviced” .
Abigail B. from Racine Hyundai responded on 10/04/2017

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your valued feedback. We take this information very seriously, and I would like to inform you that your visit has been turned to the Service Manager who will be following up with you via phone call to discuss your visit and see what we can do to mend this bad experience.

Abby Dresen

05/17/2017 Category: Service
service
Matt was good.

05/17/2017 Category: Service
Communication was not good. Had an appointment at old facility no one called to tell me it was closed. New building did not have permits to open so had to make another trip out on next day to get work done.
John B., Service Manager from Racine Hyundai responded on 05/17/2017

Sorry for the mix up Mary

John Bell
john.bell@racinehyundai.com

2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/13/2017 Category: Service
The management, and service people
Service manager very helpful in every way

04/13/2017 Category: Service

Ted V.
New Port Richey, FL
12/04/2016 Category: Service
Happen again today(monday)
I wish i didnt have to stay communicating this way. now since had left racine hyundai(today) the plastic outer covering of the undercarrage of the car is disconnected and dragging on the street!

Obviously someone didnt tighten a bolt but the bottom of my car is dragging!

This is getting redicolus. i want corporate contact and not customer service this is unbelievable. i have to drive back to racine AGAIN because u did notvFINISH THE JOB!

Call me asap
7273331824

I cant believe the gas money and time u guys have taken from me.
Show quoted text

12/04/2016 Category: Service
Left me 3 hours later lied to and a sunroof that doesnt work.
Im tired of repeating to you how u drop the ball at racine hyundai. I see so many flaws id have to take a day off of work just to block the time it would take to explain it to u.
Emanneul O., SERVICE MANAGER from Racine Hyundai responded on 12/05/2016

Hello Ted,
I would like to extend our deepest apologies regarding your last visit. I am glad I was able to get a hold of you today. I look forward to seeing you later today. Happy holidays.

Emanuel.ortiz@racinehyundai.com
Phone: 262-884-7575

PG
Paul G.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/13/2016 Category: Service
I will retract my 3 stars
Abby is great!!! She did a great job. Not a fan of Manny though. Rather than posting replies that are rude, pick up a phone and call dissatisfied customers. It's customer service 101!

11/13/2016 Category: Service
Good Service This Time
This visit was very good. I am disappointed to see that the lying service advisor is still working here. I appreciate that the woman who took care of me was on top of everything. She is great!
Tim Z., Service Manager from Racine Hyundai responded on 11/14/2016

Thank you for feedback. However, please remember this survey is for Abby who took care of you on this visit, not for the other writer. As far as the other writer ha was spoken to, and we have not had miscommunication issues any longer.

2013 Hyundai Elantra Co
09/15/2016 Category: Service
Customer Service
Huge shout out to the service manager, Manny, for being so proactive and making sure that all his customers are satisfied. Does a great job, along with many of his employees. Thanks so much for being so helpful!

09/15/2016 Category: Service
Schedule on Days They Are Closed
They usually do a great job of getting my car in and out for an oil change and are very helpful and friendly. But I called to make an appointment and they scheduled me for Labor day, while still on the phone with the rep I did double and triple check that the service department would be open on Labor Day and the man laughed and reassured me that it was just a normal business day for them and it would be no problem getting me in. They even sent me an email reminder with my appointment for Labor Day. When I showed up for my appointment the service department was in fact closed!!! I wasted my time driving the 30 min to the dealer, had to drive another 30 min back home, and on top of that when I called to reschedule the appointment they couldn't get me in for over another week. No one seemed to acknowledge the fact that this happened and I can only image how many other people it happened to. So thanks for changing my oil but maybe next time block off the days you are closed in your scheduling system!
Tim Z., Service Manager from Racine Hyundai responded on 09/16/2016

I am deeply sorry for this mix up and assure this will not happen again. I spoke to you on 9/16/16 and looks like we reached a resolution in this matter. I truly do appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit. Thank you so much for being so understanding.

VD
Valerie D.
09/06/2016 Category: Service
Response to the LIE horrible service
Your dealership did put that hole into my headliner. When the sunroof was work done for a warranty issue your mechanics had placed handprints all the way around the headliner and caused a snag loophole right there by the sunglass case. That was not a cigarette burn hole. The former service manager had taken photographs and had acknowledged that the damage was caused by your Service Department when the work was done on the sunroof. By posting a lie in response to my review just makes it all the worse. You will be hearing from corporate Hyundai. Since that time I've had my car serviced at Bob Rohr in Indianapolis Indiana who gave the exceptional service that I have come to know from Hyundai. Maybe you should call them and take notes.

09/06/2016 Category: Service
HORRIBLE
Subpar service all around.
Tim Z., Service Manager from Racine Hyundai responded on 09/07/2016

Hello Valerie,

Thank you for your feedback. I'd like to again remind you we replaced your headliner at no charge ($2,600 value) for a burn hole that was not put in your vehicle by any of our staff members. The previous service manager agreed to replace your headliner because we wanted to keep you as a valued customer here, even though we did not cause the damage. We also provided a loaner car at no charge, which you took on a road trip and put over 2,500 miles on. We also took care of you oil change, a $30 value. We returned your vehicle after detailing it also, at no charge. The vehicle was inspected before giving it back to you and no spots were detected. We stand by our statement that the vehicle was returned to you in great condition. I'm sorry you fell otherwise, but we have gone above and beyond in this manner and will no longer provided any further assitance. Have a nice day.

PG
Paul G.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/10/2016 Category: Service
No attempt to resolve
I requested an opportunity to resolve and have not received a call or contact. The service department at Racine Hyundai is terrible! I won't buy my next car from them after the service experience I am having now.

08/10/2016 Category: Service
Poor Service and Unprofessional
I had the 45,000 mile service which included rotate and balance tires. I got the car back with the low tire light on and was told to drive 35 mph for 10 miles and it would reset itself. When I checked it, there was 15 psi in the tire...the same one that was low to begin with. They clearly didn't balance and rotate the tires...but I paid for it. How do I know ANY of the work was done?
Tim Z., Service Manager from Racine Hyundai responded on 09/06/2016

Hello,

I am sorry you last visit was less than great. We strive to make every customer visit the best one possible, and appreciate your feedback to ensure your next visit is the best one yet. We appreciate your business and look forward seeing you again.

PR
Patrick R.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/23/2016 Category: Service
Great follow up.
Satisfied customer

04/23/2016 Category: Service
No discount.
Satisfied but somewhat frustrated.
Raffaele D. from Racine Hyundai responded on 04/26/2016

Hi Patrick,
Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey regarding your most recent service visit. We value you as our customer and we would like the opportunity to speak with you. Manny is my assistant manager, he has attempted to reach out to you to make sure that you are satisfied with the resolution you received from William. Thank you for your time and look forward from hearing from you.
rdimatteo@racinehyundai.com

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/06/2016 Category: Service
Taking care of it
Had a issue with suv and they took care of it

04/06/2016 Category: Service
Not what I wanted in stock
Should of bought a Kia than lease a Hyundai
Raffaele D. from Racine Hyundai responded on 04/07/2016

Thank you for taking the time to fill out survey regarding your most recent visit. I appreciate you taking the time to speak with my assistant manager Many Ortiz. I am glad to hear we where able to assit. We appreciate you being part of the Racine Hyundai Family. Once again, thank you for time.

JOSEPH M.
10/30/2015 Category: Service
RESOLVED
RESOLVED

10/30/2015 Category: Service
NEW CAR ISSUE, BAD SHOCKS
CAR RIDES ROUGHER THAN OUR 10 YEAR OLD SANTA FE. HAVE LESS THAN 2000 MILES. NOT THE SAME SMOOTH RIDE WHEN I DROVE OFF LOT. EVEN COMPARED WITH SALES PERSON ON ANOTHER SIMILAR CAR ON LOT. SALES PERSON AGREED. DEALER MECHANIC SAY EVERY IS OK. IT DEFINITELY IS NOT.
Raffaele D. from Racine Hyundai responded on 11/02/2015

Hi Joseph,

I have been trying to reach you. Would you be able to contact me at your earliest convenience?

Raffaele D. from Racine Hyundai responded on 11/11/2015

Thank you for taking the time to contact me and evaluate your vehicle. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit.

KEVIN S.
10/28/2015 Category: Service
Customer follow-up
After having a bad experience, the service manager contacted me directly to resolve any issues. He offered a free detailing to make up for it. Kudos for reaching out and trying to mend a bad experience. It is always best to get it right the first time, but at least they follow-up and make amends.

10/28/2015 Category: Service
Poor customer service
We scheduled an appointment for a recall and they mentioned that there was an additional recall for our car that they would do at the same time. When we asked what that one was for, they outright refused to tell us. Really?
They called and told my wife the car was done and ready to be picked up. When she asked for someone to come and pick her up (I was at work), they said that they had no way of doing that. So after calling several people, she found a ride, and when she got there they said the car was not ready and made her wait another 15 minutes for it.
Arrogance, poor management, lack of concern, customers are a nuisance? Not sure, but we will not service our car there again.
Raffaele D. from Racine Hyundai responded on 10/30/2015

Hi Kevin,

Sorry your last visit did not meet your expectations. Please feel free to contact me if I can assist your further.

Raffaele D. from Racine Hyundai responded on 11/04/2015

Thank you for taking the time to speak with me today and giving me the opportunity to discuss your concerns to better my service department. We appreciate your business.

JAMI M.
Franksville, WI
2012 Hyundai Elantra
06/02/2014 Category: Service
Issues Corrected
Thank you for re-detailing my car it was much better the 2nd time around.

06/02/2014 Category: Service
Detail Job Terrible
I paid for an internal detailing however there was still lots of dirt in the car when we picked it up. The car was not ready for pick up until after business hours so there was no one there to speak to regarding to very poor cleaning job! There was dirt still in the door handle areas and cup holders. Does not look like they took more than 20 minutes to complete something I paid $80 for. Repair job was done nicely but detailing leave much to be desired. There was certainly no attention to detail here.
Larry R. from Racine Hyundai responded on 06/19/2014

We are sorry about the inside detail on your car.Please give us a call and we will set up a time to redetail the inside of your car .

MK
Michael K.
West Bend, WI
07/17/2019 Category: Service
Easy Transaction
The experience was easy and we felt our needs were met

SD
Sam D.
Pleasant Prairie, WI
07/16/2019 Category: Service
Best experience ever
Matt did such a wonderful job and listened to us .and fulfilled all he could do, was a truly great experience, would recommend to everyone

TH
Tina H.
Sturtevant, WI
2011 Hyundai Tucson
07/16/2019 Category: Service
The service
The service is great and knowledgeable