4.5

Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5

Lydia S.
Milwaukee, WI
01/11/2020
Skepticism put to rest!!!
Skepticism put to rest... Best car buying experience ever! I really thought I needed someone to pinch me because the process took no time at all and they delivered my car with no hiccups or issues. Customer service is great and I’m in love with my new buy! Racine Hyundai is going to spank traditional car lots and put them to bed.

Renee s.
Fond Du Lac, WI
12/31/2019
Worst car buying experience ever stay away!!!
Worst car buying experience ever. Had received a price match via text with internet sales rep, Gabby. Got there and found a bait and switch tactic used. They couldn't actually match that price due to rebates we weren't eligible for. So we reluctantly agreed after hours of painful negotiations to purchase the car after doing a test drive. First time we got it home and opened the hatch, it started making klunking noises from the rear hatch over bumps. Asked about return policy within the 3 day window, was told no. So we took it to service and after 3 attempts, issue is still same. Racine wouldn't even answer my messages about any of this. It took them nearly a month to even send floormats, they forgot. The door handle was scratched, so they sent a replacement, but failed to paint it so now my local dealership says it cant be put on because racine was supposed to handle the painting. They wont respond to those requests either. The entire process was shady and I should have just walked away. Now I'm stuck with a klunking car that i absolutely hate because hyundai wont fix it under normal warranty. This is a design/ manufacturing flaw that should have been taken care of. I found numerous other people with the same exact issue. I shouldn't be left on my own to deal with this. Somebody with hyundai should have stepped in. My only option at this point is to sell it at auction for a huge loss after having it for only 1 month. Wisconsin lemon law doesnt apparently cover noise issues. Racine should have stood by their product at the moment I raised the issue. Any other dealer would have given a buyer 3 days on a major purchase like this. Hyundai refuses to buy it back also. Please avoid my experience and stay far away from this dealership. Shoo somewhere you have in writing a 90 day return policy. You never know what issues will arise.

Oak Creek, WI
09/18/2019 Category: Service
Bad communication
No communication on the service plan expiring.

Mark W.
Pleasant Prairie, WI
05/06/2019
Mark Watry RE: Racine Hyundai.
Best car-buying experience I have had. Saleperson, Billy, was extremely helpful and professional. Would highly recommend this dealership. Outstanding! Ended up leasing a new Tucson; great vehicle, and my wife and I will be using this dealership for service and car purchases in the future.

TW
Todd W.
Wisconsin Rapids, WI
03/22/2019
Vehicle not for us but management very understanding
Made an appointment to see a vehicle on there lot and drove approximately 3.5 hours to look at it. We got there early and found the vehicle on the lot. The online and verbal description of the vehicle we were given was a little off. Informed the manager of this and he was taking immediate action to address this issue. We didn't purchase the vehicle but may do business with them again if they have what were looking for. The sales manager Zak was understanding and was making corrections to remedy this from happening again.

MZ
Mary Z.
Port Washington, WI
11/29/2018
Excellent Experience
Excellent overall experience at this dealership. We have been researching and making sure we were getting the best deal for over 6 months. We found a vehicle that suited us and visited this dealership. Right away we were treated very well and this dealership checked all the boxes. They really worked with us and made us feel great about our buy. Dylan was great and really worked with us to get a great deal. He was very professional and had exceptional customer service. Every team member was extremely helpful in the process. Couldn't have ended up at a better place. Thank you!

Juan L.
Romeoville, IL
11/05/2018
They do whatever it takes to give the best deals
I'm very happy with the service they provide to my on my porches of a 2018 Hyundai sonata everything works perfect they made what it took to give me the best price on the market all the information I was provide it before I arrived to the dealer was correct and not B S. So I hardly recommended 10 of 10

David L.
10/27/2018
Back Row Car, Front Row Service
I was helping a single mom friend of mine find a vehicle to replace her failing SUV. I inquired about a Toyota that was a little above my friend's budget, and got an immediate response from Emilie in the Internet Sales department. We set up an appointment to see the car, and were met at the door by Jovin K and welcomed in. The Toyota was not in acceptable condition, so Jovin asked our patience and brought up a 2003 Hyundai that was much nicer. He worked with his sales manager and made my friend a deal that was under her budget with everything included. We came back to pick up her car the following day - after it was detailed and ready to go. I hadn't seen the car online because it was well over her budget, but Jovin and the sales manager "made it work." My friend had owned two Hyundai's previously, and was very happy to be driving her third one...Thank you, Jovin and the team at Racine Hyundai for giving my friend "front row service" when she could only afford a "back row car."

LG
Laura G.
07/11/2017 Category: Service
service dept.
Excellent customer service. Very efficient and good as t explaining everything. Very professional staff.

Pleasant Prairie, WI

TH
TIMOTHY H.
07/10/2017
Service Department
I went for an oil change 7/10/17 at 9:00 am. Mr matthew p conno./ 8445 gave him the coupon for $ 21.95 he tells me I don't need it. It's only to tell you what we do. My bill is $ 29.67 how do you get 29.67 ?

Janell M.
Silver Lake, WI
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
07/08/2017 Category: Service
The helpful professional people
Racine Hyundai staff greet you as friends when you enter service. I enjoy every visit -your entire team is great at keeping you informed as the car is worked on!

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S

Great people and service
GREAT

07/05/2017 Category: Service
Tuscon
Detail service was so-so.