Rad Air Complete Car Care and Tire Center

TG
Tim G.
Ohio
08/24/2013 Category: Service
Tim said the business took care of the issue he was having with the air conditioner and they gave him the answers he needed about what needed to be done and about the price.

08/24/2013 Category: Service
Tim said he had an air conditioner put in after market and he was not happy. He was not satisfied with what he found out when he went in for a diagnosis. He was upset that there were hidden charges for service that he thought he already had paid for. He mentioned he likes the service advisors at this business.
Rob M., Manager from Rad Air Complete Car Care and Tire Center responded on 09/03/2013

CALLED TIM ON THE PHONE AND HAD HIM BRING VEHICLE BACK IN AND EXPLAINED PROBLEMS HE HAS WITH VEHICLE.

Jason A.
Ohio
Chevrolet Cruze
04/17/2013 Category: Service
Jason said the owner called him and was very apologetic and offered him a free oil change. The owner said he would do whatever it takes to make his customers happy and keep them coming back.

04/17/2013 Category: Service
Jason said they were very knowledgeable on the phone, but when he had the vehicle serviced, he was not given any information. Although this business is cheaper than others, he would not recommend them for the reason mentioned.
ROB M. from Rad Air Complete Car Care and Tire Center responded on 04/25/2013
Jason, sorry no information was given about your safety inspection. Our Assistant Manager in training failed to mention your vehicle did not need any other services or recommendations at that time.The 2012 Chevy Cruze had 12,581 miles at time of service and found to be in good working condition.

Ruth M.
07/17/2019
Very helpful
Would recommend. Took in for breaks and oil change. Only place I know that offers free loaner vehicle while car is being worked on. Was able to enjoy birthday today while my car was made safe again.

DA
D A.
01/28/2019
I can't say enough about this shop! They are fast, efficient and always friendly; they fixed several major issues with my Toyota before I needed it back to start college term. They replaced the rack and pinion and exhaust that was damaged from a monster chuck hole that made it difficult for her to steer and had her roaring like a lion. When I got her back two days later, she drove like she just rolled out of the factory and purred like a kitten. I can't recommend this shop highly enough and would send anyone I know their way.

Jarrod W.
01/19/2019
1st time customer, will definitely be back.
I've always been one to take vehicles to dealers for service. Recently I was given a quote for a rear brake job from a local Toyota dealer that was too much in my opinion. I explained my concerns to Rob. Long story short, Rad Air saved me a third of the cost, did a quality job, and kept me informed of the process, having the job done ahead of their predicted time. Oil change and tire rotation done as well. Rob was a pleasure to work with. I recommend Rad Air, especially the Parma Hts location. Shop was clean and I really do feel they have the customer's best interest in mind. That's saying something, especially in the car repair business.

MaryAnn L.
12/07/2018
Battery replacement made easy.
Seems like cars always have a problem when you can least afford it. When I called for information they offered the most detail on what would be best. They ordered the battery and within hours I was back on the road even on a winter day.
The yummy cookies were also a great bonus! Thanks again!

CHARLES W.
08/26/2018
Went out of their way to help me with out an appointment.
No Appointment. Took my car anyway and did an additional job I needed. Mike was great as replacement for Rob who was on vacation. It’s always nice to have qualified people for back up. Rad Air is my go to place for car service that I can trust.

SHAREECE C.
Mitsubishi Lancer
08/24/2018
Personal and Professional
Rob is the best even though he was on vacation. But Rad Air really does hire the best employees who communicate very well and get work done in a timely manner.

IE
INDIA E.
08/21/2018
The service was quick and efficient. Mike was very friendly and helpful. I always feel good about getting my car serviced here. Cookies are always a plus.

LE
LINDA E.
Honda Accord Coupe
08/16/2018
friiendly and professional staff
the work on my car was very good and was done on time!!

Janice G.
08/13/2018
Top Rate Customer Service
First impression over the phone - polite and professional and fit my car in for repair last-minute before I left town; Second encounter - I was greeted with a smile by someone who loves what he does and they provided me with a free loaner car and finished my repair the same day; Finally - complimentary cookies for me and kids when I picked up my car and even texted me a few days later to ask how my car was doing since the repair (perfect, by the way). I wish everyone in every service-based industry was like this. Second-to-none customer service!

MF
MAUREEN F.
08/09/2018
Availability, and convenience
Rob is very professional and patient. I always call him frustrated with the current situation and he is always able to get me in and provide a loaner while he takes care of the problem.

MIKE S.
08/07/2018
Not a easy fix
After noticing a oil puddle on my driveway, called Rob at RadAir to investigate. Come to find it was motor oil or brake fluid but the rack and pinion system was failing. Had it replaced, all seemed well until a trip to the Home Depot. Steering went back off center. Visited Rob again the next day, he replaced the defective part at no cost and had me on the road once again. Rob has an awesome team that works for him. Alaways pleased with my service there. Thank you guys again.

Chevrolet Classic
08/05/2018
Fast and dependable service. Personable customer service.
Quick service with helpful opinions and recommendations that are not forced. Helpful in answering questions.

AW
ALVIN B. W.
Olmsted Falls, OH
Nissan Sentra
08/03/2018
Rad Air very Dependable and fairly honest in there Approach to car maintenance
I have been with Rad Air at least 10 years and I find them to really fix your car good a little pricey but you get good quality work from there staff and honesty

HB
HEIDI B.
07/26/2018
Honest & Friendly
I was pleasantly surprisedly by the service. I received a loaner car to use while my car was being fixed. When I came to pick my car up, I was shown pictures of what they did in various stages, shown the old part & had a thorough explanation of what was done.

MATT S.
Honda Civic Sdn
07/25/2018
Great Service!
I got the oil change special, and Rob went out of his way to make me feel comfortable.

I've been here several times. I wouldn't trust my car with anyone else.

CO
CHRISTOPHER O.
07/23/2018
Feel Like they actually care
Great service , they've done quality work over the years for me. I feel like they're very honest and not just trying to get an extra buck out of you. The best thing about them and my favorite thing is they can provide you a loner car if needed. I find it difficult to be without a car especially if they need the car a couple days due to customer volume. Always appreciate them.

MF
MAUREEN F.
07/05/2018
Honest and reliable
Love that Rob can get us in, and provide a loaner. I don’t feel like we’re getting the run around

MIKE S.
07/03/2018
Routine maintance
Just a routine maintance job with A sprinkle of new front brakes. Like usual awesome professional job. Rob’s team did a fantastic job once again.