EF
ERIC F.
Dodge Journey
11/12/2018
Superb!
Fantastic service and top notch work. Tom is a pleasure to deal with. Shop is nice and clean and uses modern technology. "Digital inspections" is a nice touch, really found that useful to see what was wrong with my car. Got a text message, looked at the report and the included pictures - really neat to see it work like that. Overall, great experience and would definitely recommend to everyone.

Venice, FL
11/07/2018
Great work, decent price
Thank you for the great repair. I do feel that with the multiple fixes I had requested the quote for labor to fix all was a little high, so I chose what to fix and not fix to keep within my budget. Great service and great results for what I could afford. Would recommend if quote is affordable to anyone looking for quality follow up and exceptional customer service.

MARVIN P.
Streamwood, IL
Jeep Patriot
11/07/2018
Great service Thank you Octavio
Great service fast and quick!
Tom T. from Rada Auto responded on 11/07/2018

Thank you Marvin we appreciate your business!!

T
TIM
Elk Grove Village, IL
Ram 3500
11/06/2018
Customer service
RADA is trustworthy and consistent with keeping you up to date on your repairs.
Tom T. from Rada Auto responded on 11/06/2018

Thank you Tim for trusting in us with your complete fleet of vehicles!!

TOM S.
Bensenville, IL
Volkswagen Beetle
10/27/2018
Honesty
Tom and his staff explain the reason why parts go bad, they just don't replace them. They take photos and send them to you proving that they need to be replaced. He listens to his customers shows respect. You are comfortable that your car is in good car.e. He is honest and considerate. I highly recommend Rada Auto is the repair shop you can take your car to and go about your day without and worries or concerns.
Tom T. from Rada Auto responded on 10/27/2018

Thank You for the kind words and a great review Tom. Its always a pleasure having an interesting discussion with you regarding cars.

RAMIRO G.
10/26/2018
Good Service
I went in to have my car service . Great Job I will be taking my car Back.
Tom T. from Rada Auto responded on 10/27/2018

Thank you Ramiro!! We appreciate your business!!

MK

DON S.
Chevrolet Traverse
10/20/2018
Honesty
Honest and trustworthy folks.
Tom T. from Rada Auto responded on 10/22/2018

Thank you Don!!

CG
Carmen G.
Des Plaines, IL
Nissan Rogue Sport
10/20/2018 Category: Service
Carmen said her vehicle was taken for a test drive without her authorization.
Tom T. from Rada Auto responded on 10/23/2018

Thank You for the review Carmen. I can assure that our technicians go for a test drive around the block in all vehicles that we take in for any kind of service as a part of a routine. As professional technicians we are responsible for identifying any potencial failures in a car even when it only comes in for an oil change. We do this service free of charge as a courtesy for all of our customers.

JOHN W.
Glenview, IL
Ram Pickup
10/19/2018
Beyond Satisfied customer
From work completed to customer service hands-down best in town !!! Thorough, honest and professional. All around great!!!!
Tom T. from Rada Auto responded on 10/22/2018

Thank You John.

JADWIGA T.
10/18/2018
My Truck Runs Like New Again!
This one was serious, my engine failed and needed overhaul. With confidence I had the Rada Team do the work. Turnaround was quick, price was fair, truck was returned clean and it runs like NEW! Couldn't ask for more. THANK YOU!
Tom T. from Rada Auto responded on 10/19/2018

Thank You J. Glad to hear that you're happy with the truck.

MICHELE S.
Oak Park, IL
10/18/2018
Excellent customer service went above and beyond. The work was excellent my car looks brand new!
Tom T. from Rada Auto responded on 10/18/2018

Thank You for Your business Michelle. We're glad you're happy with the way your car looks now. It was a pleasure meeting you.

JON K.
Lexus GS 300 Luxury Perform Sdn
10/14/2018
I've found my mechanic!
Went here after receiving a referral from a friend for some work. After meeting with Tommy, who was extremely knowledgeable and friendly, I will never go anywhere else! Great work! Great prices. And something I can or have rarely ever said about a mechanic, honest! Thanks guys and I'll be seeing you again in the future and referring all my friends and family there from now on
Tom T. from Rada Auto responded on 10/14/2018

Thank You for the kind words Jon. We are very happy we were able to earn your trust. Thanks for taking the time to write us this great review.

Tom T. from Rada Auto responded on 10/15/2018

Thank you Jon for the kind words!!

AA
ANITA A.
Morton Grove, IL
10/12/2018
Great Fast Service!!
Thank you all very much for your help in resolving the problem with my vehicle.
It was done in a very timely manner and the service was great.
I will recommended them to my neighbors and friends. They are professional, personable, and I TRUST THEM!
Tom T. from Rada Auto responded on 10/12/2018

Thank you Anita!! We appreciate  the kind words!!

RK
ROBERT K.
Crystal Lake, IL
Nissan Murano
Highly recommended ‼️
Great repair quality, professional service and much more. I can not say anything negative. Tomm and his team are always up to the task. I highly recommend this workshop

Thank you Robert!!

SD
STANLEY D.
Des Plaines, IL
Jeep Cherokee
Oil change on 2015 Jeep Cherokee
The customer is greeted with respect and the work and repair of my car is done well.
Tom T. from Rada Auto responded on 10/05/2018

Thank you Stanley!! We appreciate your business!!

JANINA K.
Great job!
The staff is very professional, they kept me informed throughout the repair process, the repair was done on a very timely manner and the car looks like new.

Thank you Janina!!

DK
DARIUSZ K.
Romeoville, IL
Genesis G80
10/01/2018
Genesis G80 Sport
Very professional, honest, superb attention to detail!
I am VERY picky, it's hard to make me happy when it comes to my car and Rada Auto exceeded all of my expectations. Thank you for a job well done.
Tom T. from Rada Auto responded on 10/02/2018

We are very happy we exceeded your expectations Dariusz!!

CE
Carlos E.
Schaumburg, IL
Jeep Cherokee
09/29/2018 Category: Service
Carlos said that everything was good. The business told him everything he needed to know.
Tom T. from Rada Auto responded on 10/12/2018

Thank you Carlos!! We are glad we were able to help you while your vehicle was stuck on the side of the road.

MARCIA S.
09/16/2018
Rada Auto is great!
I took my car in for service to Rada Auto for the first time. I talked to Ottavio and Tom on the phone a few times before choosing them. They were both so nice and answered all of my questions and i had a lot! They took their time and explained everything including the cost of parts. I am happy to say my car is now running better than ever. They are not only nice, but very honest and I feel their prices are good. I will be definitely be using them in the future and referring family and friends to them.
Tom T. from Rada Auto responded on 09/17/2018

Thank you for the kind works Marcia!! We really appreciate you giving us a chance in servicing your vehicle.

Ottavio Dattolo