MARCIA S.
Mount Prospect, IL
09/16/2018
Rada Auto is great!
I took my car in for service to Rada Auto for the first time. I talked to Ottavio and Tom on the phone a few times before choosing them. They were both so nice and answered all of my questions and i had a lot! They took their time and explained everything including the cost of parts. I am happy to say my car is now running better than ever. They are not only nice, but very honest and I feel their prices are good. I will be definitely be using them in the future and referring family and friends to them.
Tom T. from Rada Auto responded on 09/17/2018

Thank you for the kind works Marcia!! We really appreciate you giving us a chance in servicing your vehicle.

Ottavio Dattolo

ADAM M.
Lake Villa, IL
Dodge Sprinter
09/14/2018
They have so great service professional guys
I show up on the appointment, don't have to wait too long for the service and service is great I recommended this shop to my friends and family.
Tom T. from Rada Auto responded on 09/17/2018

Thank you Adam!! We appreciate your business!!

RJ

ANNA J.
Franklin Park, IL
09/05/2018
the best !
very professional service! highly recommend!
Tom T. from Rada Auto responded on 09/06/2018

Thank you Anna for the wonderful review!!

Dasiey G.
Berwyn, IL
08/23/2018 Category: Service
Dasiey said she received good and quick service at the business.
Tom T. from Rada Auto responded on 08/25/2018

Thank you for the AWESOME review Daisy!! We appreciate your business!!

AH
ANDREA H.
Des Plaines, IL
Buick Verano
08/22/2018
Exceptional Service
We used Rada Auto for both mechanical and auto body work on several occasions and are very pleased with the quality of their work. Their pricing is fair and they use quality parts and materials. Their customer service is exceptional. We plan to do business with them again in the future and use them for all our automotive needs. We consistently rate them at 5 stars.
Tom T. from Rada Auto responded on 08/23/2018

Thank you for the kind words Andrea!! We appreciate your loyalty!!

AA
Andy A.
Elk Grove Village, IL
08/22/2018 Category: Service
Andy said he liked the way the staff handled everything.
Tom T. from Rada Auto responded on 08/24/2018

Thank you Andy!! We appreciate your business!!

ANDREW B.
Algonquin, IL
08/21/2018
Above and Beyond
I'm not one to normally take the time to write a review. But, when it comes to the experience I recently had at Rada Auto, I felt I had to share! From the beginning to the end, Tom and his team greeted me at the shop, assisted my every need, assured through my insurance that all items were covered and then went above and beyond to assure I got safely to my rental car while the car was being repaired.

With the amount of damage my car required, I never imagined I would see the car look as good as it did when I first bought it. I expected it to be fixed, repaired and in a condition that I could drive it again. When they finished my vehicle in a VERY timely manner, the car was above and beyond my expectations. And, in fact, it did look as good as it did the day I purchased it!

At Rada Auto, they know how to treat their customers. They understand that auto work is difficult for their customers and they do their best to minimize the disturbance and deliver a service that is beyond the expectation. Thanks again to Tom and his whole team. I will definitely be bringing my vehicle back to Rada Auto for ALL future service and repair needs.
Tom T. from Rada Auto responded on 08/21/2018

Thank You Andrew for the kind words. Thanks for giving us the opportunity to help you in this difficulty situation. We're thrilled how happy you are with the finished product.

Lake Zurich, IL
Lexus ES 350
08/18/2018
overpriced
I felt cheated. I purchased a groupon for oil change services. I called to book an appointment and told them I had a groupon. When I got there, they told me it would cost me additional amount than my groupon for the oil change. They could have told me this over the phone when I had called. This is called taking advantage of your customer. I would never go back to them.
Tom T. from Rada Auto responded on 09/17/2018

I'm sorry you feel cheated. If you read the fine print on the groupon it says that the price is good for up to 5 qts of oil and your vehicle takes 6.5. Also it states that it covers a regular spin on filter and your vehicle takes a cartridge filter. You weren't informed of that fact over the phone because you did not ask about that when you called. But, before we took your vehicle in for service we informed you of the extra cost and you agreed to the that. We try to be as transparant as possible and inform of all costs before the service. So as I have said, I apologize you feel cheated but in our opinion we did everything we could to provide you with the best possible service.

BL
Brent L.
Kenilworth, IL
08/13/2018 Category: Service
Brent said the business had good service.

VC
VARUN C.
Arlington Heights, IL
Hyundai Santa Fe
08/08/2018
Grt n honest workshop
Went for wheel alignment and car checkup... they did a thorough chk of the car and explained the issues. They where very detailed in explaining the issues and also sent me images of the problem areas. Overall the exp was grt
Tom T. from Rada Auto responded on 08/09/2018

Thank you Varun the 5 star review!! We appreciate your business!!

JE
JUAN E.
Chicago, IL
Mercedes-Benz C230
08/03/2018
My C class Mercedes Benz
They do an awesome job over there. explain details of all the work they do your car in detail. I would recommend.
Tom T. from Rada Auto responded on 08/03/2018

Thank you Juan for the wonderful review!!

Aaron S.
Hanover Park, IL
GMC Acadia
07/31/2018 Category: Service
Aaron said they did what they were supposed to do for the price they were supposed to charge.
Tom T. from Rada Auto responded on 08/01/2018

Thank you Aaron!! We Appreciate your business!!

Dongjin S.
Skokie, IL
Kia Optima
07/31/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Eunice. She said that her father really like the business and he will be going back.
Tom T. from Rada Auto responded on 08/02/2018

Thank you!!

RK
Richard K.
Burbank, IL
07/26/2018 Category: Service
Richard said he has used the business's services for years.
Tom T. from Rada Auto responded on 07/31/2018

Thank you Richard!!

SA
Shahba A.
Chicago, IL
BMW M3
07/25/2018 Category: Service
Shahba said this business was amazing. They were able to get him in at the last minute. They found everything that was causing the issues. They were honest and on top of everything.
Tom T. from Rada Auto responded on 07/26/2018

Thank you Shahba!! We are glad that we were able to help you out!!

DAVE H.
Hoffman Estates, IL
Cadillac Escalade ESV
07/18/2018
Stellar Work!!!
These guys know what there doing! High tech equipment and awesome staff!

A+
Tom T. from Rada Auto responded on 07/18/2018

Thank you Dave for awesome review!! We appreciate your business!!

AD
Anthony D.
Itasca, IL
GMC
07/18/2018 Category: Service
Anthony said the staff provided excellent service.
Tom T. from Rada Auto responded on 07/20/2018

Thank you Anythony!!

JJ
JOE J.
Buffalo Grove, IL
GMC Acadia
07/16/2018
Great customer service and great work!
The staff at Rada Auto are very knowledgeable and friendly. I was kept in the loop every step of the way while my car was being repaired and my car came out perfect. I recommend Rada Auto to everyone!
Tom T. from Rada Auto responded on 07/16/2018

Thank you Joe for the kind words!!

CHRIS H.
Roselle, IL
Chrysler 300
07/14/2018
Awesome as always
The extremely polite & knowledgable staff again provided 5 star service. Most shops would have kept my car for at least three days for this kind of work, Rada knocked it out in one. Very impressive.
Tom T. from Rada Auto responded on 07/16/2018

Thank you for the awesome review Chris!!