03/23/2019
Made my Civic sing!
Tom and the crew at Rada Auto made my Civic sing like it's never done before! Car is a demon now! Thanks guys!

Joe C.
Glendale Heights, IL
03/12/2019
Garbage
Had an appointment and it still took the an hour and a half for an oil change, I was the only one there and it still took an hour and a half.
Tom T. from Rada Auto responded on 03/13/2019

I apologize that it took longer then usual for your oil change. But please understand that when the vehicle is serviced at our facility for the first time we have to be thorough with our inspection to ensure that we inform the owner of all necessary points that might need to be addressed. As you probably saw by the copy of the digital inspection you received via email and text message. Once again I'm sorry that you weren't satisified with the time it took during your appointment but I hope you find the inspection usefull to address the issues on your vehicle.

HA
HECTOR A.
Franklin Park, IL
Honda Civic Sedan
02/21/2019
Appointment was on time and they did a great job on my car
Tom T. from Rada Auto responded on 02/21/2019

Thank you Hector!! It was a pleasure meeting you!!

JOHN A.
Madison, WI
Mazda MPV
02/15/2019
3rd Party Inspection
We were looking to purchase a used vehicle from a nearby dealership. There was only one problem...we were from Madison and we didn’t have a mechanic close enough to come with us to inspect the car. We reasearched local mechanics and Rada came back with glowing reviews. I contacted them and they responded immediately. We were able to schedule a 3rd party inspection with a week time period. We coordinated it with the dealership. The inspection was inexpensive and was very thorough and included pictures as proof. He offered his honest opinion on what he thought the car was worth and about how long it would last (after we asked his professional opinion). I felt confident in our decision when we returned to the dealership. Although we ended up not buying the car, I can rest easily knowing I did not purchase a car that would have major issues in the near future. I can’t recommend Rada enough. If we lived closer, they definitely would have a returning customer! Thank you guys!!
Tom T. from Rada Auto responded on 02/16/2019

Thank you John for the wonderful review!! We understand the stress when buying a used car, we are glad you stopped by and had that used car inspected so you have a  piece of mind.

JADWIGA L.
Mount Prospect, IL
Volkswagen Tiguan
02/08/2019
Good auto service
Very good service, I had quiet few car repair shops in the past, but this one I know they are honest,service was excellent Thanks to Tom and all for your help
Tom T. from Rada Auto responded on 02/11/2019

Thank You Jadwiga.

CN
CIVIC N.
Arlington Heights, IL
Audi A4 allroad
02/08/2019
Superb preformance by Rada Crew
After my 2018 Audi allroad was involved in hit and run in Chicago i reach out to Rada Body shop and spoke to Tom which lead me to drive the car to his body shop and drop it to get it fixed..He order all original parts from local Audi dealership and fixing was underway..He also got me connected with local Enterprise office for rent a car..Two weeks later my baby was back anf looked as new..Great job by Rada Body shop people.Take your car there and you wont be disapointed....Thank you Tom, Octavio and crew..
Tom T. from Rada Auto responded on 02/11/2019

Thank You Necko for trusting us with the repairs on your vehicle and Thanks for the great review!

HH
HANNAH H.
Elk Grove Village, IL
Chevrolet Cruze
02/06/2019
Absolutely Amazing
As a younger female I have always been skeptical about going in to Auto Repair shops, seeing the stigma attached to some others in my area (Elk Grove Village). All the worries I had went straight out the window when I stepped into Rada. From the first phone call to picking up my car, I could not have asked for a more wonderful team. Rada did everything they could to ensure my visit was spectacular, including working with me and my warranty at MaxCare. I cannot thank you guys enough for taking care of my baby! I know she was basically in despair when you received her but the work you all did was PHENOMINAL*. She is running like the first day I picked her up at CarMax. I will recommend Rada to any and everyone I can! Amazing work, absolutely wonderful. Will forever appreciate the service and work these fine gentlemen do!!
Tom T. from Rada Auto responded on 02/06/2019

Thank you Hanna for taking the time and giving us such a wonderful review!! We are very glad you found us threw Maxcare Warranty!!

GP
GAETANO P.
Wood Dale, IL
Nissan JUKE
01/24/2019
Tom is a big help. I had a problem with my rear lights right after work and had an appointment. They were able to fix it for me quickly. Highly recommend.

Thank You Gaetano.

RK
RANDY K.
Elgin, IL
Hyundai Santa Fe
01/24/2019
Quick, excellent service
Quick service, comfortable waiting room, nice people
Tom T. from Rada Auto responded on 01/24/2019

Thank you Randy!!

Toyota Avalon
01/18/2019
Car maintenance
Tom is very thorough. Will definitely be coming back. Trustworthy car shop.

Thank You.

Roselle, IL
GMC Acadia
01/16/2019
Great place for the service of your car
RADA is a great place to take your car. The staff is friendly, and the service is quick. You can trust what they tell you about your car. I will definitely continue going back!
Tom T. from Rada Auto responded on 01/17/2019

Thank you!!

Wood Dale, IL
Cadillac DeVille
01/16/2019
Fixed right the first time
I have been to many shops in my lifetime and for some crazy reason my car always ends up
Going back a couple times for the same reason,BUT not at RADA AUTO!! They were very nice from the start, listened to my concerns and fixed them correctly the first time!!

Tom T. from Rada Auto responded on 01/17/2019

Thank you very much!!

Tamara B.
Rolling Meadows, IL
Nissan Sentra
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Tamara said she received the best customer service from the staff.
Tom T. from Rada Auto responded on 01/26/2019

Thank You Tamara. We're glad we could help.

WP
WILLIAM P.
Palatine, IL
Hyundai Santa Fe
01/15/2019
Scheduled Maintenance
How timely for my scheduled maintenance visit, both brake light bulbs had burned out!!
Tom T. from Rada Auto responded on 01/15/2019

Thank you Bill for the years of loyalty and many many client referrals!!

Stanley D.
01/11/2019
Tom and Octavio are very experienced in cars.
Location of shop is great and facility is clean.

Thank you Stanley!!

STANLEY D.
Chrysler 300M
01/11/2019
Tom and Octavio are knowlegible persons in the auto business
Great and clean shop good location friendly atmosphere.

Thank you!!

JUDY B.
Schaumburg, IL
Mercedes-Benz ML350
01/10/2019
Great mechanical service! Great customer service!
Our SUV was scheduled for pad and rotor replacement on both front and rear brakes. The appointment time was made around our needs and adjusted as those needs changed. The day of our appointment brought even more complications on OUR schedule, and those changes were met by Rada. The gentlemen behind the desk could not have been more accommodating. Our SUV was completed on time and meticulously. We highly recommend Rada. Although we come from the west side of Schaumburg, the trip was very much worth what we received in mechanical and customer serve.
Tom T. from Rada Auto responded on 01/10/2019

Thank you very much for taking the time out of your day and writing this wonderful review, we appreciate your kind words. We are glad that you found our Service Center!!

AH
ANDREA H.
Buick Verano
01/08/2019
Always exceptional
lRADA Auto always provides!the most exceptional customer service..
Tom T. from Rada Auto responded on 01/09/2019

JAREK M.
Mount Prospect, IL
01/05/2019
I have been going to Rada for some time now and they always offer me too notch service. I highly reccomend this company for all of your auto needs.
Tom T. from Rada Auto responded on 01/09/2019

Thank you Jarek !!

STANLEY D.
Jeep Cherokee
01/05/2019
Great service good location and friendly atmoshere
Very reliable and professional shop with automobile knowledge.

A very reliable and knowlagible shop that has expertise service.
Tom T. from Rada Auto responded on 01/05/2019