SD
Souvik D.
03/08/2012 Category: Service
Souvik said this business is easy to get to and they're friendly.

DK
David K.
Glen Ellyn, IL
03/06/2012 Category: Service
David said they did a good job.

AF
Andrew & Kim F.
West Chicago, IL
Mitsubishi Montero Sport
03/05/2012
Great Service!
Matt and Ron are true professionals. They know what they're doing and they are proficient at their work. great work, great pricing.

JZ
Jim Z.
Wheaton, IL
02/29/2012 Category: Service
Jim said the business provided great service at a fair price.

Steve & Margaret B.
Wheaton, IL
Buick LeSabre
02/20/2012
Effective, Efficient, and Friendly Service
We have been bringing our cars to Radiator Express and Auto for several years. We have always found the technicians to be knowledgeable, hardworking, and easy to talk to. Their prices are more than fair, probably the best value in the western DuPage area.

ES
Ed & Pamela S.
West Chicago, IL
02/19/2012
They're good
I like going here. You can ask questions and get honest answers with options for what to do. Car maintenance is always a balance between dealer, specialty shops and a multi-capability business like Radiator Express. They have been 100% helpful and friendly. I end up using them almost all the time. They're great, I couldn't think of more to ask for.

RJ
ray j.
02/18/2012
system flush...
I had my sons heater core/ system flushed from you guys, and it worked great. The heater core was clogged and he had NO HEAT, you unclogged it and he now has great heat! Thanks again for a great job.

KP
Kelly P.
Yorkville, IL
02/18/2012
excellent service
Will definitely recommend Radiator Express to friends and family.Customer service was excellent, answering my many questions with friendliness and patience.Being a woman this is sometimes hard to find in an auto repair shop.I was very impressed.Price was great and work was swift and accurate. So glad I found them, will stick with them for sure!

VS
Victoria S.
Winfield, IL
02/14/2012 Category: Service
Victoria said that this business fixed the problem as far as she can tell and they gave her a good price.

David G.
Chicago, IL
02/09/2012 Category: Service
Spoke with Dave. He said this business did a very nice job.

SA
Sean A.
02/09/2012 Category: Service
Sean said this business was pretty good overall.

Les & Ronda S.

Les & Ronda S.
Suzuki Forenza
02/07/2012
The Brake Job
Matt and Ron are the BEST. I TRUST them completely!! They always manage to get my car in right away and get it done quickly. My brakes were sounding like metal on metal they got it in right away and fixed it. Their friendly, considerate and don't charge a arm and a leg. Whenever they have worked on my car I feel safe knowing that the work is done right the first time!!

BE
Basim & Debbie E.
Saturn Outlook
02/07/2012
Radiator Review
We were very happy with the installation of a new radiator. A few other dealerships failed to install it right.....a 2 year frustration was ended. Thank you!

PS
Pura S.
02/07/2012 Category: Service
Pura said they did a very good job and got the repairs done on time. They were also polite and treated her like a human being.

JE
Jackie E.
Aurora, IL
Pontiac Sunfire
02/03/2012
This place is AWESOME
I've been bringing my 2002 pontiac Sunfire to Radiator Express for quite some time now. These guys always get me in quickly and are great about calling and going over exactly what needs to be done or what they reccommend doing. They always ask what my plan for the car is, am I planning on getting a new car or making sure this one has a long full life. I love my now elderly car and they always do reliable, quality work. I will bring all my future cars here as well.

AK
Angelina K.
Honda Accord
01/09/2012
Have been going to Matt for years with my cars. Great reliable service.

LH
Laura H.
Dodge Avenger
01/07/2012
Amazing service as always
As long as I am in the state of IL I will not take my car to anyone else. Matt is not only an amazing mechanic but knows how to treat people. Thanks again for the amazing service!
Laura Hepfer