Malvina B.
2012 Hyundai Accent
04/18/2021 Category: Service
Your company is Consistent and helpful making sure the car is running in the best condition that should be in and have timely check ups
I have been bringing my Hyundai 2013 to your facility in Palmdale from day one when I bought it.Your service center is very consistent on making sure services rendered are done completely, and the car is always clean afterwards, and my service is checked you’re always calling to make sure I make them on time. This is the first time I have not brought my car in on time for oil change since Covid 19 started. Thank you for your care of my car. Minister Malvina Bonner

EJ
Erin J.
04/14/2021 Category: Service
5 Star Servic3
This service Dept always delivers great service and are thorough with customer and vehicle care.
ART R., Service Manager from Rally Hyundai responded on 04/15/2021

Thank you for the positive review! It's always our pleasure. We appreciate your patience. We look forward to your next service visit.

04/12/2021 Category: Service
Hyundai service
The people are very nice at Rally Hyundai, but that does not make up for the ridiculous prices charged for servicing vehicles. I’m very glad I only have one car; no way I could afford to service another car. In this time of COVID where people are losing their loved ones or their jobs it would be very much appreciated if a car dealership took that into consideration & reduced service charges to help people suffering financially.
ART R., Service Manager from Rally Hyundai responded on 04/15/2021

Thank you for your feedback. We do our best to stay competitive within our area. We look forward to seeing you for your nxt service visit.

Michael B.
2021 Hyundai Palisade
04/09/2021 Category: Service
Still awaiting fixes on new car purchase.
There were four issues on my new Palisade. Two have been fixed but two months after purchase, I am still awaiting the sales dept. to approve the other two fixes. I have been told they’re working on it but here I sit, two months and still waiting. Also, a fix for driver side wind noise that salesman said was going to be fixed in a recall and that they couldn’t work on it now, was fixed as soon as I called Hyundai corporate and they scheduled me a service appointment. Needing to go around people doesn’t make for a pleasant experience.
ART R., Service Manager from Rally Hyundai responded on 04/10/2021

Thank you for your feedback. I appreciate you taking my phone call this morning. I look forward to working with you to resolve your issues. Thank you for your time and patience.

2017 Hyundai Accent
04/03/2021 Category: Service
Great Deaal
They were a little behind so they gave me a free oil change
ART R., Service Manager from Rally Hyundai responded on 04/10/2021

Thank you for the positive review! We appreciate your time and business. We look forward to seeing you for your next service visit.

Darlene S.
04/02/2021 Category: Service
AWESOME Customer service
Hyundai has something that’s very rare nowadays customer service I’m in at the time of my appointment I wait comfortably in the lounge area they even offer a ride home and will pick you up and bring you back if that’s needed !! They even clean & Sanitize your car very friendly employees as well
ART R., Service Manager from Rally Hyundai responded on 04/10/2021

Thank you for the positive review! It's always our pleasure assisting you. We look forward to seeing you for your next service visit.

04/01/2021 Category: Service
Recall work
Great experience!
ART R., Service Manager from Rally Hyundai responded on 04/07/2021

Thank you for the positive review! it's our pleasure assisting you with your vehicle. We look forward to seeing you for your next service visit.

WW
Wa-Lette Elaine W.
2020 Hyundai Sonata
03/30/2021 Category: Service
Sales and Service Department
My sales rep was above personable and the service department had my car serviced, in and out in record time. Rally Hyundai far exceeded my expectations in every way.
ART R., Service Manager from Rally Hyundai responded on 03/31/2021

Thank you for the positive review! It's our pleasure assisting you with the servicing of your vehicle. We look forward to seeing you again.

Rosamond, CA
03/29/2021 Category: Service
safety visit
nice communication with a Deaf client by writing on paper back and forth. good service to let you know if there's anything wrong with your vehicle or surprises. The good staff very friendly when I was there. made sure to let me know if need anything that was wrong with the vehicle to do things now before worse. to keep an eye out for rodents that were my surprise in the engine but it was nice to be informed about it and they sure were not rude in any way.
ART R., Service Manager from Rally Hyundai responded on 03/30/2021

Thank you for the positive review! We are pleased to know you treated well on your service visit. It's our pleasure assisting you in the service and repair of your vehicle. We hope to see you again for your future service needs!

MN
Michael N.
03/26/2021 Category: Service
Friendly Professional personnel
Staff was proactive in reaching out re: recall and took care of our issue in timely manner
ART R., Service Manager from Rally Hyundai responded on 03/29/2021

Thank you for the positive review! I am glad to hear you had an exceptional service visit. We look forward to seeing you again!

KA
Kathleen A.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
03/15/2021 Category: Service
Customer service
Good customer service.
ART R., Service Manager from Rally Hyundai responded on 03/15/2021

Thank you for the positive review! It's always our pleasure assisting you with your vehicle. We Look forward to seeing you for your next service visit.

GD
Gerald D.
2020 Hyundai Ioniq Hev
03/04/2021 Category: Service
Loyal
This is the fourth vehicle I’ve purchased from the DEALERSHIP
ART R., Service Manager from Rally Hyundai responded on 03/10/2021

Thank you for the positive review! We appreciate your loyalty to Rally Auto Group. It's always our pleasure assisting you with your vehicle service needs.

LQ
Lori Q.
02/21/2021 Category: Service
Really Hyundai has the best service department
ART R., Service Manager from Rally Hyundai responded on 03/04/2021

Thank you for the positive review! It's our pleasure assisting you with your vehicle. We look forward to seeing you for your next service visit.

Thomas M.
2018 Hyundai Accent
02/18/2021 Category: Service
Fast Service and Great People
Really impressed! Good job!
ART R., Service Manager from Rally Hyundai responded on 02/20/2021

Thank you for the positive review! It's our pleaseure assisting with your vehicle's service needs. We look forward to seeing you for your next service visit.

Randall H.
2020 Hyundai Elantra
02/13/2021 Category: Service
The Hyundai dealership in southern California very knowledgeable and efficient ready to help you out and make sure your satisfied.
ART R., Service Manager from Rally Hyundai responded on 02/16/2021

Thank you for the positive review! We appreciate your business. We look forward to seeing you for your next visit.