2029 Reviews

Overall Rating 4.6140368/5Overall Rating 4.6140368/5Overall Rating 4.6140368/5Overall Rating 4.6140368/5rating 4.6140368
Overall Rating 2.49123/5Overall Rating 2.49123/5rating 2.49123rating 2.49123rating 2.49123
Latest Review 5 minutes ago

06/19/2019 Category: Service
Service was faster than normal, Great job

Michael R.
2002 Hyundai Accent
06/17/2019 Category: Service
Oil Change and Fuse replacemnt
The fuse was replaced and I was able to use my clock and overhead light again.

Darlene S.
06/17/2019 Category: Service
Service Review
Awesome Customer Service Every time they recommend what you need as far as service on your vehicle is in the computer you don’t have to try to remember !!!!!!!! Friendly & always professional my vehicle was purchased from Honda and my next vehicle will be purchased from Hyundai !! Darlene S.

Rosamond, CA
06/15/2019 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
Steve our service advisor was very helpful

CP
Cindy P.
06/13/2019 Category: Service
Quick and easy.

Mae W.
06/12/2019 Category: Service
Chrystal Made the Difference for me!
This was my third time having my car serviced at Palmdale Hyundai and honestly after my last visit I was not going to return since at my last visit I was treated very badly by the manager! This time I worked with Chrystal Kha, who was amazing! Chrystal is the only reason I would return to Palmdale Hyundai. She kept me informed throughout the entire process and arranged for me to get a rental! Great job Chrystal! Thank you!

Robert C.
Llano, CA
2011 Hyundai Tucson
06/11/2019 Category: Service
Oil change and service
We always get great and courteous service at Rally Hyundai. The personnel always give us a rundown of needed service on our 2011 Tucson. Thank you.
ART R., Service Manager from Rally Hyundai responded on 06/13/2019

Thank you for the positive review! Its been our pleasure assisting you through the past few years. We look forward to seeing you for your next service visit.

2019 Hyundai Tucson
06/10/2019 Category: Service
Fast and easy
I was in and out with some nice extras definitely recommending others to see the service center
ART R., Service Manager from Rally Hyundai responded on 06/13/2019

Thank you for the positive review! We appreciate your business. We look forward to seeing you for your next service visit.

Ramona B.
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/09/2019 Category: Service
always very helpful
I have been bring my car to be service for 11 years and always they have been very helpful
ART R., Service Manager from Rally Hyundai responded on 06/10/2019

Thank you for the positive review! It's our pleasure being of service to you through the years. I'm sorry I missed you this visit. We look forward to seeing you for your next service visit.

SA
Sara A.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
06/08/2019 Category: Service
Wonderful Service!
You guys never disappoint and always take care of my car. No other place I would take my vehicle in the AV.
ART R., Service Manager from Rally Hyundai responded on 06/10/2019

Thank you for the positive review! We appreciate you and your business. We look forward to seeing you for your next service visit.

06/07/2019 Category: Service

Jennifer V.
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
06/05/2019 Category: Service
Art and Kourtney
Art and his team are the reason this dealer is the place to go. They are real people that genuinely care about your experience. Bad news about your car is inevitable but it helps when you can trust what your being told and this team handles each situation with care and concern. Thank you
ART R., Service Manager from Rally Hyundai responded on 06/10/2019

Thank you for the positive review! We appreciate the kind words. We are just doing our jobs. We hope to see you again soon.

Angela B.
06/05/2019 Category: Service
Angela b.
The waiting room is relaxing and enjoying

AP
Andrew P.
06/04/2019 Category: Service
Steering Wheel Popping
Shop was great as soon as the advisor sat in my car and turned the steering wheel they told me right away that they knew what was wrong with it. car was fixed and returned to me in less the 5 hours. fast efficient and friendly
ART R., Service Manager from Rally Hyundai responded on 06/13/2019

Thank you for the positive review! We appreciate your business. It's always our pleasure assisting you. We look forward to seeing you for your next service visit. Congrats again on your engagement!

RY
Robyn Y.
2010 Hyundai Veracruz
06/04/2019 Category: Service
Overnight stay
I have always been well-taken of here! While they were not able to get the brake parts I needed for a day and I had to leave it overnight, Chris and the others were very nice and apologetic for the inconvenience.
I will not go anywhere else!
ART R., Service Manager from Rally Hyundai responded on 06/13/2019

Thank you for the positive review! We appreciate your loyalty to Rally Hyundai. It's always our pleasure assisting you. We look forward to seeing you for your next service visit.

DF
Deborah F.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
Visit
Would like faster service
ART R., Service Manager from Rally Hyundai responded on 06/10/2019

Thank you for the positive review! I will look into ways of making our customers wait time less. We appreciate your business. We look forward to seeing you for your next service visit.

Douglas R.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Service rules!
The Rally service department is great!
ART R., Service Manager from Rally Hyundai responded on 06/13/2019

Thank you for the positive review! Our customers are great. We are just trying to give you the service you deserve. thank you for your business. We look forward to seeing you for your next service visit.

Juante H.
06/03/2019 Category: Service
The service and generosity that the staff provides...
I was very satisfied with the staff members at the hyundai dealership. I'd definitely recommend individuals to hyundai to purchase a vehicle...
ART R., Service Manager from Rally Hyundai responded on 06/13/2019

Thank you for the positive review! We appreciate your business and the referrals. We look forward to seeing you for your next service visit.

SF
Stanley F.
05/31/2019 Category: Service
Team Work at Hyundai! !
The service department with the two women, work together and efficiently. I've had no difficulty with them. They appear to be knowledgeable in all aspects responding to all customers with their questions. They always greet the customers with a smile.
ART R., Service Manager from Rally Hyundai responded on 06/01/2019

Thank you for the positive review! We appreciate your loyalty to Rally Hyundai. It's always our pleasure being of service to you. We look forward to seeing you for your next service visit.