PC
Patricia C.
2019 Hyundai Kona
02/23/2020 Category: Service
kona
I took my kona in for it's first oil change and as when I bought the kona I was highly happy with it.

Letitia B.

Huyndai Service
Excellent Customer Service.

2020 Hyundai Palisade
02/21/2020 Category: Service
Service team was friendly and kept me in the loop when it came to my service.

PS
Paul S.
Tehachapi, CA
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
02/19/2020 Category: Service
Another Service
As usual, they took great care of my vehicle. They always wash the car and make sure it's clean when I pick it up. Art and Crystal are outstanding. They always take great care of us and our vehicle.

Darlene S.
02/19/2020
Service department
The service is always wonderful my sonata was purchased at Rally and has only been serviced there . AWESOME SERVICE EVERY TIME !!!!!

RI

Pedro M.
2019 Hyundai Accent
02/15/2020 Category: Service
Customer service
I’m happy with the service that we recibe

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/12/2020 Category: Service
Coupons
What a joke. I brought in a coupon for oil change and tire rotation for 34.95. He had owned me 10.00 from my last oil change because he charged me for the tire rotation in error. After the service he called and left message that he was crediting me that, plus 5.00 because they did not do the tire rotation. (Not Needed) I went there expecting to pay 19.95, but because they didn't do the tire rotation, he couldn't except the coupon. I walked out paying 30 bucks. Rip off.
ART R., Service Manager from Rally Hyundai responded on 02/13/2020

Thank you for your feedback. I attempted to contact you in regards to your service visit. I will try to reach out to you again or please feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience.

YR
Yvonne R.
02/07/2020 Category: Service
Staff is extremely helpful
This is the better Hyundai Dealer and like coming here. The staff is great and easy to deal with. Just wish my SUV was as good as they are. Would recommend this business for working on cars but not buying a Hyundai brand
ART R., Service Manager from Rally Hyundai responded on 02/13/2020

Thank you for the positive review! We appreciate you. It's our pleasure being of service to you. We look forward to seeing you for your next service visit.

Raul G.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
02/04/2020 Category: Service
Speaking bilingual
Everything was good and the service time was excellent just don’t speak spanish
ART R., Service Manager from Rally Hyundai responded on 02/13/2020

Thank you for the review! We appreciate your business. We look forward to seeing you for your next service visit.

Mario H.
Rosamond, CA
02/02/2020 Category: Service
Hyundai Service Dept
Quick and attentive customer service. They explained all items that needed repairs and suggested repairs (at my discretion).

Thanks
ART R., Service Manager from Rally Hyundai responded on 02/13/2020

Thank you for the positive review! It's always our pleasure assisting you. We look forward to seeing you for your next service visit.

DK
Douglas K.
Quartz Hill, CA
2004 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/01/2020 Category: Service
Standard maintenance
Fast, expert service at competitive price.
ART R., Service Manager from Rally Hyundai responded on 02/13/2020

Thank you for the positive review! We appreciate your loyalty through the years. We look forward to seeing you for your next service visit.

2015 Hyundai Elantra
01/30/2020 Category: Service
Mr Heining is the best service advisor. and the service was great!

VH
Valerie H.
Leona Valley, CA
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/28/2020 Category: Service
Great experience
Took car in for oil change and replace rear light unit due to leakage. Steve got the part ordered and I came back and had all the work done in just a couple hours. He was very efficient and worked hard to make my visit as pleasant as possible. He didn't try to push me to sell me more service like I always have gotten in the past which is very annoying. Last time I was told there was a leakage. I took to my tire dealer, they put up on rack and could not find any leak of any kind. Not nice. That is why I always refuse any fixes unless I know for sure they are actually there.