Darlene S.
01/20/2021 Category: Service
AWESOME PERSONAL SERVICE
THE SERVICE AT HYUNDAI MAKES YOU FEEl AS IF YOU'RE THE ONLY PERSON THERE . THEY CARE ABOUT OUR SAFETY AND THEY’RE HONEST ABOUT THE MAINTENANCE OF YOUR CAR . ONE OF GHE LAST PLACES WITH HONESTY AND INTEGRITY!

DARLENE S.

LK
Linda K.
Rosamond, CA
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/18/2021 Category: Service
They are friendly, reliable and efficient and make getting my car serviced easy and as close to pleasurable as getting a car serviced can be.

Mario H.
Rosamond, CA
01/03/2021 Category: Service
AV Hyundai
Services personnel are professional, educational and polite to deal with. Recommended repairs explained and the timeframe needed for such. With COVID precautions, they explain what all is being done for their safety and yours. Always a pleasure.
ART R., Service Manager from Rally Hyundai responded on 01/04/2021

Thank you for the positive review! It's always our pleasure. We look forward to seeing you for your next service visit.

Melvin W.
12/23/2020 Category: Service
Professional
The staff are knowledgeable and friendly. The vehicle service and repairs are always completed quickly and correctly. Thank you.
ART R., Service Manager from Rally Hyundai responded on 12/24/2020

Thank you for the positive review! It's always our pleasure assisting you with your vehicle's service needs. We look forward to your next service visit.

AC
Abiram C.
2020 Hyundai Sonata
01/14/2021 Category: Service
Good fixing problems
They do excelente job fixing the original problem thanks to Art ... he was a good guy helping me to fix my issues

12/18/2020 Category: Service
EXTREMELY BAD SERVICE
EXTREMELY BAD SERVICE.... TAKE TOO LONG TO RETURN CARS .... DONT COVER RENTAL
THEY PROMISED THINGS AND DONT GIVE IT TO ME
ART R., Service Manager from Rally Hyundai responded on 12/19/2020

Thank you for taking the time to speak with me today, regarding your past service visit. I am sorry for any inconvenince we caused you while your vehicle was been repaired. We appreciate you and your business here at Rally Hyundai.

Pearblossom, CA
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/15/2020 Category: Service
Is being kind to your Customers, taking time to talked to them about they may need.
I been going there for a long time , I just felt not comfortable this time . The working in there were not friendly.
ART R., Service Manager from Rally Hyundai responded on 12/19/2020

Thank you for the review. We appreciate all feedback. We appreciate you taking the time to speak with us regarding your service visit. I will address your concerns with our staff. We hope to make your next service visit a more pleasant experience.

Judy S.
2020 Hyundai Elantra
12/14/2020 Category: Service
Hyundai is USA’s greatest cars
It’s a great experience owning a Hyundai I have an a Elantra and I love it! Thank you
ART R., Service Manager from Rally Hyundai responded on 12/19/2020

Thank you for the positive review! We are happy to hear you are enjoying your new Hyundai. We look forward to seeing you again for your next service visit.

12/01/2020 Category: Service
Rude
Sorry we infringed on your time
ART R., Service Manager from Rally Hyundai responded on 12/01/2020

Thank you for the review. I attempted to reach out to you this afternoon, but I was unsuccessful. I will reach out to you again tomorrow. Please feel free to reach out to me at your convenience. I look forward to speaking with you.

PM
Paul M.
12/01/2020 Category: Service
Fast, efficient oil service!
Was in and out in less than an hour. Chrystal went above and beyond her duties.
ART R., Service Manager from Rally Hyundai responded on 12/01/2020

Thank you for the positive review! Please call me at your convenience. I would like to find out more about the incident you mentioned. As always it's our pleasure helping you with your vehicle's service needs. i look forward to speaking with you.

661-274-7220

Douglas R.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
11/23/2020 Category: Service
Friendly straight forward service
Service manager was accommodating and also let me know about future service recommendations
ART R., Service Manager from Rally Hyundai responded on 11/25/2020

Thank you for the positive review! We appreciate your loyalty to Rally Hyundai. It's always our pleasure.

California City, CA
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/17/2020 Category: Service
I already commented
ART R., Service Manager from Rally Hyundai responded on 11/20/2020

Thank you for the positive review! It's always our pleasure.

PM
Pamela M.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/17/2020 Category: Service
Very nice and good
ART R., Service Manager from Rally Hyundai responded on 11/20/2020

Thank you for the positive review! It's our pleasure assisting you with your vehicle service needs. We look forward to seeing you for your next service visit.

2015 Hyundai Genesis
11/07/2020 Category: Service
Still waiting for my vehicle to be repaired :) almost 4 months
Yikes, I dropped of my car July 19th for a odd engine noise and was told they think it was a timing belt problem, then it was deemed that the engine needed to be rebuilt, so they ordered part and gave me a rental car which was very nice. I was able to finally pick up my car after 3 + month and it overheated on the way to my office 2 miles, so back to the dealership and as of today November 7th it's still in the dealership being repaired ?? I appreciate the warranty work and the rental car, but 4 months to repair is not okay.
ART R., Service Manager from Rally Hyundai responded on 11/07/2020

Thank you for your feedback. I apologize for any inconvenience. I know the time frame is unacceptable. We are doing our best to get your vehicle back to you in a timely matter . We appreciate your understanding and patience.

2015 Hyundai Elantra
10/23/2020 Category: Service
Nice people good service
Nice people good service
ART R., Service Manager from Rally Hyundai responded on 10/24/2020

Thank you for the positive review! We appreciate your loyalty to Rally Hyundai service. We look forward to seeing you for your next service visit.

Darlene S.
10/22/2020 Category: Service
CAR SERVICE
THE SERVICE IS EXCELLENT MY CAR WAS TOWED IN AND I WAS MADE AWARE WHEN THE DEALERSHIP RECEIVED IT THEY KEPT ME ABREST CONSTANTLY SERVICE IS ONE OF THE LAST THINGS THAT WE HAVE. ALL OF MT VEHICLES WERE PURCHASED AT HYUNDAI BECAUSE OF THEY’RE VEHICLE AND CUSTOMER SERVICE THANKS RALLEY HYUNDAI DARLENE S.
ART R., Service Manager from Rally Hyundai responded on 10/24/2020

Thank you for the positive review! It's our pleasure assisting you with your vehicle's service needs. We look forward to seeing you for your next service visit.