2015 Hyundai Elantra
10/23/2020 Category: Service
Nice people good service
Nice people good service
ART R., Service Manager from Rally Hyundai responded on 10/24/2020

Thank you for the positive review! We appreciate your loyalty to Rally Hyundai service. We look forward to seeing you for your next service visit.

Darlene S.
10/22/2020 Category: Service
CAR SERVICE
THE SERVICE IS EXCELLENT MY CAR WAS TOWED IN AND I WAS MADE AWARE WHEN THE DEALERSHIP RECEIVED IT THEY KEPT ME ABREST CONSTANTLY SERVICE IS ONE OF THE LAST THINGS THAT WE HAVE. ALL OF MT VEHICLES WERE PURCHASED AT HYUNDAI BECAUSE OF THEY’RE VEHICLE AND CUSTOMER SERVICE THANKS RALLEY HYUNDAI DARLENE S.
ART R., Service Manager from Rally Hyundai responded on 10/24/2020

Thank you for the positive review! It's our pleasure assisting you with your vehicle's service needs. We look forward to seeing you for your next service visit.

2019 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
10/14/2020 Category: Service
Never Going Back Again
Customer service needs improvement. Iris charged me full price for my oil change when I had a free one. She stated, "there are a lot of notes"...I hadn't been back since May, so as for a lot of notes, I think she just didn't take the time to read them. When I returned to let her know I was not to be charged (I had forgotten and my wife reminded me on the phone after I had left) Iris said she had received my wife's voicemail and I was met with quite the attitude from Iris. Instead of Iris simply admitting she hadn't read the notes, apologize and explain she would reverse the charge, she gaslighted me. I will not be returning here and will be letting my friends and family know to steer clear of Hyundai of Palmdale.
ART R., Service Manager from Rally Hyundai responded on 10/16/2020

Thank you for the feedback.

Janet B.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Service Department
Everyone in the service department has given me excellent service over the last five years. I am very satisfied with their attention to detail, and that they give me the confidence in their care of my car.

EJ
Erin J.
Clean, Safe and Efficient
Courtney warmly greeted me right away and checked me in for service.
ART R., Service Manager from Rally Hyundai responded on 10/17/2020

Thank you for the positive review! It's always our pleasure. We look forward to seeing you for your next service visit.

PM
Paul M.
FAST AND PERSONABLE SERVICE
Took car in for oil/filter change and alignment. Was out within the hour.
ART R., Service Manager from Rally Hyundai responded on 10/17/2020

Thank you for the positive review! It's always our pleasure assisting you. We look forward to seeing you for your next service visit.

2012 Hyundai Accent
10/12/2020 Category: Service
Nice customer srrvice
I live close by this dealer not choice good or bad
ART R., Service Manager from Rally Hyundai responded on 10/17/2020

Thank you for the positive review! We appreciate your business. We look forward to seeing you for your next service visit.

Boron, CA
10/01/2020 Category: Service
The best customer service
Chris is the best service rep! Art and his team are why customers return to the dealership for service.

5 stars!!!! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
ART R., Service Manager from Rally Hyundai responded on 10/10/2020

Thank you for the positive review! We appreciate your business and loyalty. We always look forward to seeing you.

2020 Hyundai Elantra
09/26/2020 Category: Service
Art Reyes
The times I have been there I have been treated with respect and the woman at the shop are the best thank you
ART R., Service Manager from Rally Hyundai responded on 10/01/2020

Jose L.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/23/2020 Category: Service
Another fully satisfied Rally customer
Rally Hyundai dealer does great work never had any complaint when I get my Santa Fe in for service
lou s. from Rally Hyundai responded on 09/23/2020

Thank you very much for taking the time to do the Survey and giving us a good score, it makes us feel good when people give us a Passing Score. We look forward to seeing you for any and all of your Service needs.

ART R., Service Manager from Rally Hyundai responded on 10/01/2020

Thank you for the positive review! We appreciate your loyalty to Rally Hyundai. We look forward to seeing you for your next service visit.

ED
Erica D.
Las Vegas, NV
09/18/2020 Category: Service
Great service every time I go in
Great service and very friendly staff. Updates you, and keeps you informed.

DZ
Dona Z.
2020 Hyundai Palisade
09/17/2020 Category: Service
Overall exceptional
My only negative was not allowing my service dog inside the lounge area due to other people?????
lou s. from Rally Hyundai responded on 09/18/2020

Thank you very much for taking the time to do the Survey. I am sorry we Failed to earn 5 Stars on the survey, for us anything less than 5 Stars is a Fail. We are always looking to improving, please let us know what we can do to earn 5 Stars in the future. Thank you for your time. We look forward to seeing you for any and all of your Service needs.

NW
Nada W.
San Gabriel, CA
2014 Hyundai Elantra
09/13/2020 Category: Service
I dropped my car for oil change, service was great.
The staff always friendly, helpful and knowledgeable!
lou s. from Rally Hyundai responded on 09/14/2020

Thank you very much for taking the time to do the Survey and giving us a good score, it makes us feel good when people recognize that we are honest in the work we perform. We look forward to seeing you for any and all of your Service needs.

lou s. from Rally Hyundai responded on 09/18/2020

Thank you very much for taking the time to do the Survey and giving us a Passing Score. We look forward to seeing you for any and all of your Service needs.

LH
Lisa H.
09/12/2020
Service Department
Already re-commented. Please see below.

09/12/2020
Service Department
I appreciated a call from Art Reyes the Service Manager this morning regarding my review on recent service done on my car. It impressed me that he took time to reach out and discuss my experience. He was reassuring that future dealings would improve and customer service was a priority. I look forward to working with them in the future to solve further issues with my car. I also want to stress that my experience with personnel was great. Crystal was professionable and supportive throughout. I hope to continue to up my review ratings after future encounters.
lou s. from Rally Hyundai responded on 09/14/2020

We look forward to seeing you for any and all of your Service needs.

LH
Lisa H.
09/10/2020 Category: Service
Service Department
I appreciated a call from Art Reyes the Service Manager this morning to discuss my previous review of work that had been done on my car. His dedication to customer service really impressed me. While my last experience with my car's servicing was not favorable, I now have confidence that future service will be greatly improved. I want to stress that the issues I had with my car's repair did not reflect my opinion of the staff that assisted me. Crystal was helpful and knowledgeable. I look forward to working with them to solve any problems with my car in the future. I would like to upgrade my rating to 3 stars, and hope after my next encounter to go up from there.
ART R., Service Manager from Rally Hyundai responded on 09/12/2020

Thank you for the review. I appreciate you taking the time to speak with me this morning regarding you service visit. All feedback is valuable negative and positive. We'll be in touch to schedule you back in for the new concern on the transmission. Thank you again for yout time and understanding.