Overall Rating 4.5957468/5Overall Rating 4.5957468/5Overall Rating 4.5957468/5Overall Rating 4.5957468/5rating 4.5957468
Overall Rating 2.53191/5Overall Rating 2.53191/5rating 2.53191rating 2.53191rating 2.53191

11/20/2018 Category: Service
Awesome employees
Great, responsive and helpful employees who made the uncertain car repair process easy to handle.

11/19/2018 Category: Service
Not the place to fix anything.
Had drop my car numerous times and still haven't had my car fix. Will definitely be calling corporate for some professional and real help. If you want excuses why they can't fix your vehicle vs find solutions then call this branch.
ART R., Service Manager from Rally Hyundai responded on 11/19/2018

Thank you for your feedback. I appreciate you taking the time to speak with me this afternoon regarding your special order part. I have spoke to the service advisors regarding special order parts. I explained to them before setting an appointment, to make sure that the parts is here in hand and the parts department has notified us. Then we should call the customer to set an appointment that is convenient to the customer to get the vehicle back in so that we may complete the repair. Just as I explained, there can and will be delays that are out of our control. As in your case, the part went on a National Backorder. I will personally follow up with you from this point on. I apologize for the inconvenience we caused you.

KH
Kim H.
Ridgecrest, CA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/17/2018 Category: Service
fantastic service
Ryan was very kind and helpful. My mom was at the hospital getting ready for a procedure and Ryan checked with his manager and then gave me a ride himself to ensure I was back in time to see her. Thank you very much. The car wash was a nice touch!
ART R., Service Manager from Rally Hyundai responded on 11/19/2018

Thank you for the positive review! I am glad that were able to get you back to your mother in time. We hope she has a speedy recovery. We appreciate your business. We look forward to seeing you for your next service visit.

2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
Reliable, Dependable, Professional
Thank you again, for great service which keep me safe on the roads!
ART R., Service Manager from Rally Hyundai responded on 11/16/2018

Thank you for the positive review! It's our pleasure assisting you with your vehicle's repairs. We look forward to seeing you for your next service visit.

CT
Charles T.
Littlerock, CA
2015 Hyundai Elantra
very friendly and courteous and they were willing to get my repair done quickly
very friendly and courteous and they were willing to get my repair done quickly
ART R., Service Manager from Rally Hyundai responded on 11/16/2018

Thank you for the positive review! We appreciate your time and business. We look forward to your next service visit.

FP
Francine P.
ART R., Service Manager from Rally Hyundai responded on 11/17/2018

Thank you for the positive review! We appreciate your business. We look forward to seeing you for your next service visit.

CT
Crystal T.
11/15/2018 Category: Service
Great fast service
I fully trust this dealership. They are fast and friendly and efficient
ART R., Service Manager from Rally Hyundai responded on 11/15/2018

Thank you for the positive review! It's our pleasure assisting you with your vehicle's service needs. We look forward to seeing you for your next service visit.

11/14/2018 Category: Service
Always take my car here, great, quick and clean service. Friendly, knowledgeable and professional staff.
ART R., Service Manager from Rally Hyundai responded on 11/14/2018

Thank you for the positive review! We value your loyalty to Rally Hyundai. We look forward to seeing you for your next service visit.

Rodreen C.
2016 Hyundai Accent
Hyundai is my choice.
I like the courteous service I received. They were thorough with the explanation of what was done. My car was washed and I was impressed with a sales team member asking how I liked my car. Well, I love my car!!! My 2016 Hyundai Accent. I'm not gonna lie. I love the popcorn and coffee. I saw an employee check it to see if it needed to be filled. I don't mind waiting for my car to be worked on since I had an appointment. I also got a special discount for my oil change and tore rotation for $39.95 in the mail and used it. Way to go Hyundai. I like those discounts!!!
ART R., Service Manager from Rally Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

Thank you for the positive review! We do our best to make sure our customer feel valued. We look forward to seeing you for your next service visit.

MT
Marian T.
2007 Hyundai Sonata
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Consistent quality of service and employee comportment
I'm happy to have a trustworthy, reliable, courteous and efficient service family to work with for TEN YEARS now!
Go Rally!
ART R., Service Manager from Rally Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

Thank you for the positive review! We appreciate your loyalty to Rally Hyundai through the years. It's always our pleasure helping you with your vehicle's service needs. We look forward to seeing you for your next service visit.

AR
Alfred R.
Rosamond, CA
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Very accommodating to your schedule needs.
Very good service.

Jason A.
Standard Maintenance
I came in for an oil change and was completed as usual. I was able to drop off my vehicle and got a ride home by their shuttle service that they provide so I didn't have to wait at the dealership. I got a call a couple of hours later and was told that my car was ready. I came back to the dealership, paid, and also got a car wash. I was very happy with my experience.
ART R., Service Manager from Rally Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

Thank you for the positive review. We appreciate your business and value your time. We look forward to seeing you for your next service visit.

AG
Agop G.
people,service and popcorn
The Greatest servic
ART R., Service Manager from Rally Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

Thank you for the positive review! It's always nice seeing you. We look forward to seeing you for your next service visit.

Burbank, CA
2015 Hyundai Genesis Co
11/12/2018 Category: Service
Great attitudes and service!
Everyone was so quick, kind, and helpful!

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Customer service
The service department is amazing.... very concern about our needs and helpful
ART R., Service Manager from Rally Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

Thank you for the positive review! We appreciate your business. It's our pleasure helping you with your vehicle's service needs. We look forward to seeing you for your next service visit.

Salvador S.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
11/12/2018 Category: Service
The sales person was very polite and kimd. She treat me very nice and I like that.
very good service

LC
Linda C.
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
11/11/2018 Category: Service
Thanks to the van driver
Thank you to the van driver for giving me a few moments to shop. Dropped me off at the mall.
ART R., Service Manager from Rally Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

Thank you for the positive review! I'm glad we were able to accommodate you and get you over to the mall to get some shopping done. We look forward to seeing you for your next service visit.

LF
Levoys F.
11/11/2018 Category: Service
ART R., Service Manager from Rally Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

It's always our pleasure. We look forward to seeing you for your next service visit.

AD
Anna D.
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Always helpful
Customer service is always great!
ART R., Service Manager from Rally Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

Thank you for the positive review! We appreciate you and your business.

Jane B.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Quick helpful service
I was helped immediately upon arriving. Such quick, friendly service!
ART R., Service Manager from Rally Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

Thank you for the positive review! It's our pleasure being of service to you. We look forward to seeing you for your next service visit.