Anthony S.
07/23/2021 Category: Service
Horrible place
I wouldn’t recommend going here unless for warranty work on your vehicle
ART R., Service Manager from Rally Hyundai responded on 07/24/2021

Thank you for your feedback. I appreciate you taking the time to answer your phone while you were working. I would definitely like to speak to you more about your service experience at your convenience. I am always looking for ways to improve our customers service experience.

HG
Hector G.
2020 Hyundai Sonata
07/21/2021 Category: Service
GREAT SERVICE
GREAT SERVICE
ART R., Service Manager from Rally Hyundai responded on 07/24/2021

Thank you for the positive review! We appreciate your business. We look forward to seeing you for your next service visit.

KK
Keith K.
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Phev
07/20/2021 Category: Service
Satisfied customer
Rally Hyundai Service did a great job! I am especially happy and impressed with the job done by Service Advisor Ashlee Clark!
ART R., Service Manager from Rally Hyundai responded on 07/24/2021

Thank you for the positive review! I am pleased to hear that your service visit with Ashlee went well. It's our pleasure assisting you with your vehicle's service needs. We look forward to your next service visit.

2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/15/2021 Category: Service
Great service all around
Rally Hyundai staff are always professional, honest and caring. Service is always on point with expert mechanics and honest work.
All around, I have trusted my car with this dealership over many, many years!
ART R., Service Manager from Rally Hyundai responded on 07/16/2021

Thank you for the positive review! It's always our pleasure assisting you. We appreciate your loyalty to our service department.

LJ
Latanya J.
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/11/2021 Category: Service
Lifelong Fan
I have had an amazing relationship with Hyundai. The Santa Fe is an awesome vehicle. I've purchased 2 and will most definitely upgrade when I retire in a few years.
ART R., Service Manager from Rally Hyundai responded on 07/15/2021

Thank you for the positive review! It's always our pleasure helping you with your vehicle's service. We look forward to seeing you for your next service visit.

KH
Karen H.
2020 Hyundai Sonata
07/10/2021 Category: Service
ART R., Service Manager from Rally Hyundai responded on 07/15/2021

Thank you for the positive review! It's our pleasure assisting you with your vehicle's service needs. We look forward to seeing you for your next service visit.

EJ
Erin J.
07/08/2021 Category: Service
Great Service!
Chrystal always gives me the best experience when bringing in my vehicle for maintenence.
ART R., Service Manager from Rally Hyundai responded on 07/14/2021

Thank you for the positive review! As always, it's our pleasure. We look forward to your next service visit.

Judy S.
07/07/2021 Category: Service
They make you feel welcome
Hyundai cars excellent cars to drive on the road there may Tech savvy Will probably be one of the best cars in the future with low emissions and EV cars coming out
ART R., Service Manager from Rally Hyundai responded on 07/14/2021

YP
Young P.
2021 Hyundai Sonata
07/04/2021 Category: Service
None
None
ART R., Service Manager from Rally Hyundai responded on 07/06/2021

Thank you for the positive review! it's our pleasure assisting you with your vehicle. We look forward to seeing you for your next service visit.

FL
Frank L.
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/17/2021 Category: Service
care free service with very happy people
drop off and get called when car is ready.. This is great.
ART R., Service Manager from Rally Hyundai responded on 06/18/2021

Thank you for the positive review! It's our pleasure assisting you in maintaining your vehicle. We look forward to seeing you for your next service visit.

DK
Dennis K.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/16/2021 Category: Service
HI
IM a man OF FEW words,
ART R., Service Manager from Rally Hyundai responded on 06/17/2021

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey. We appreciate your business. We look forward to seeing you again.

Jenny B.
Quartz Hill, CA
06/16/2021 Category: Service
Good service!
Ashlee Clark at Palmdale Hyundai delivered exceptional customer service. She was nice and courteous. She kept me updated throughout the whole process. She definitely made it a smooth process.
ART R., Service Manager from Rally Hyundai responded on 06/17/2021

Thank you for the positive review! It's our pleasure assisting you with your vehicle's service needs. We look forward to seeing you again.

Melvin W.
06/14/2021 Category: Service
HIGH MILEAGE SERVICE
The staff at Rally Hyundai are always very friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. My vehicle is always returned freshly washed and running great. Thank you Rally Hyundai for the great service.
ART R., Service Manager from Rally Hyundai responded on 06/17/2021

Thank you for the positive review! We appreciate you and your loyalty to Rally Hyundai service. It's always our pleasure assisting you with your vehicle.

VR
Vivian R.
06/11/2021 Category: Service
My first Hyundai
Is my first time buying a Hyundai car and my experience was very good! Personnel was very friendly and very helpful, love my new car
ART R., Service Manager from Rally Hyundai responded on 06/11/2021

Thank you for the positive review! It's our pleasure assiting you with your vehicle. we look forward to seeing you again!

Laura B.
2020 Hyundai Tucson
06/04/2021 Category: Service
Great work
I have been taking my cars there since 2018. I have always received great service and friendly assistance from the service center.
ART R., Service Manager from Rally Hyundai responded on 06/09/2021