1906 Reviews

Overall Rating 4.6071409/5Overall Rating 4.6071409/5Overall Rating 4.6071409/5Overall Rating 4.6071409/5rating 4.6071409
Overall Rating 2.48214/5Overall Rating 2.48214/5rating 2.48214rating 2.48214rating 2.48214

2015 Hyundai Elantra
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Routine Maintenance
Job done in a timely manner

James B.
03/15/2019 Category: Service
People
Everyone is very nice!
ART R., Service Manager from Rally Hyundai responded on 03/16/2019

Thank you for the positive review! It's our pleasure being of service to you. We look forward to seeing you for your next service visit.

Joe D.
03/15/2019 Category: Service
I had some very bad dealing with one of your sale persons that 's not there anymore but the service part was excellent and I would recommend that part of Hyundai
The dealership I would not recommend but the service part I would recommend the service in that area of Hyundai was excellent, superb and the woman that helped me was so sweet and gentle
ART R., Service Manager from Rally Hyundai responded on 03/16/2019

Thank you for the positive review! We appreciate your business. We look forward to seeing you for your next service visit.

Annie B.
03/14/2019 Category: Service
fast service and great staff!!
Got my appointment the following day,they did fast service for oil change and wheel alignment for my hyundai tucson.great customer service too!highly recommended ..
ART R., Service Manager from Rally Hyundai responded on 03/15/2019

Thank you for the positive review! We appreciate your loyalty to rally Hyundai. we look forward to seeing you for your next service visit.

AO
Andrew O.
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Recalls
Brought my car in for Recalls, decided to have a major service performed to insure reliability of the car. I gave explicit instructions on which phone # to call. I never heard from them, Had to call only to be put on hold for quite sometime to only find out that I should have chosen a different service that would have dealt with the service that is recommended for the mileage on my car at this point I don't have time ( FYI they have the records and could have told me that at drop off and or call the # I gave them and I would have done it). By the way I did find out they called my cell # which I don't have with me during the day. It's time consuming to take your car in for service and they don't appear to care about your inconvenience, feels like i'm in a Dr office!
ART R., Service Manager from Rally Hyundai responded on 03/16/2019

Thank you for your feedback. We have taken on more customers as a result of the manufacture recalls. It's unfortunate that we are under staffed at this time. We have finally found someone to alleviate the work load placed on the other 2 service advisors. We do our best to accommodate our customers, even being short staffed. In regards to your noise, we do want to address it and resolve it. I understand when you road tested the vehicle with the advisor, you were unable to duplicate the noise. We do appreciate that you were able to leave the vehicle for the day. We attempted several road test to duplicate the noise. As we advised at time of write up, that if the noise is occurring and you are in the area during our business hours, bring the vehicle in, so that we may verify the noise. I will speak to our service advisors to notate alternative ways to contact our customers. We truly appreciate our customers and their feedback. We are always looking for ways to improve on their service experience. We apologize for any inconvenience we caused.

DZ
David Z.
Trona, CA
03/13/2019 Category: Service
We took it in for a factory recall. First of all, I really appreciated being able to take it in on a Saturday since I live 90 miles away. They finished it in the time they said, including their inspection and washing the car. There were a few service items that needed looked at, but let us know they were items that we could take care of ourselves if we didn't want to schedule another appointment. Very easy to work with.
ART R., Service Manager from Rally Hyundai responded on 03/14/2019

Thank you for the positive review! It was nice meeting you. We hope to see you again.

IW
Ingrid W.
Leona Valley, CA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/13/2019 Category: Service
They are willing to work with you thru all the pricing and fees
This was my 3rd card I bought fro Rally Hyundai and will do it again in the future
ART R., Service Manager from Rally Hyundai responded on 03/14/2019

Thank you for the positive review! We appreciate your business and loyalty to Rally Hyundai. We look forward to seeing you for your next service visit.

Krista M.
Chrys
Always great service! Chrys is the best
ART R., Service Manager from Rally Hyundai responded on 03/14/2019

Thank you for the the positive review! You're the best. Thank you for choosing Rally Hyundai. We look forward to seeing you again.

John B.
Efficient and friendly
Great job

West Hollywood, CA
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Everyone was very friendly and helpful in getting my repairs completed as soon as possible. Cortney, in particular, was very knowledgeable and helpful, even texting me the quotes and updates.

They’re trying
My car went in for repairs, mostly covered by warranty, It took over a week to be completed. My service adviser, Cortney, was fantastic and I have nothing but great things to say about her (she even texted me instead of calling me, which was much easier for me b/c of the demands of my job). However, she does not actually repair the car herself. About 45 minutes after picking up my car, it began to exhibit the same issue as before (a whooshing noice when I pressed on the accelerator — they determined the turbo needed to be replaced, which they did). I will take my car back into the dealer tomorrow so that this can be rectified.
ART R., Service Manager from Rally Hyundai responded on 03/14/2019

Thank you for the feedback. I do apologize for any inconvenience we caused. Thank you for bringing the vehicle back to us. We are working on it now to resolve your issue. I'll be in touch by the end of the day.

Fast, efficient service!
Took the car in for oil service and was done in approximately and hour!

RJ
Rebecca J.
Boron, CA
2012 Hyundai Tucson
Amazing Service
Great Service! Treat us like family!
ART R., Service Manager from Rally Hyundai responded on 03/12/2019

Thank you for the positive review! We appreciate your loyalty to Rally Hyundai. We always look forward to seeing you for your next service visit.

Carolyn W.
2010 Hyundai Elantra
10 rating
They all know your name. And When you’re waiting for your car in the waiting room. They always pop in to make sure you’re OK
ART R., Service Manager from Rally Hyundai responded on 03/12/2019

Thank you for the positive review! You're the best. It's always nice to see you and catch up. We look forward to seeing you for your next service visit.

DF
David F.
03/09/2019 Category: Service
Great customer service .
ART R., Service Manager from Rally Hyundai responded on 03/11/2019

Quartz Hill, CA
Car was delivered dirty
Computer was updated on a recall. My passenger seat was left in a lying down position and dirty (black substance on light gray leather seat) along with trash on seat and floor.
ART R., Service Manager from Rally Hyundai responded on 03/07/2019

Thank you for the review. We do not remove trash from the vehicle unless instructed by the customer. I will speak to my employees regarding the seat and the dirt/grease left on it. We do appreciate your feedback and business. We look forward to seeing you for your next service visit.

MA
Mary A.
03/06/2019 Category: Service
Quality and excellent service everytime
Rally Hyundai has always been very through explaining the service that was done with my vehicle.
ART R., Service Manager from Rally Hyundai responded on 03/07/2019

Thank you for the positive review! We appreciate your business and loyalty to Rally Auto Group. We look forward to seeing you for your next service visit.

2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Prompt and professional service
7500 mile maintenance was completed professionally and on time.

2019 Hyundai Sonata
Wait time
To long of a wait time. Customer service was great

Waiting time
Waited to long
ART R., Service Manager from Rally Hyundai responded on 03/07/2019

Thank you for the review. I appreciate you taking the time to speak with me this afternoon. I do apologize for any inconvenience we may have caused. We will do better communicating waiting times, especially when there is a manufacture recall/campaign that must be performed. We look forward to making your next service visit wait shorter.

WP
William P.
Agua Dulce, CA
great service
I went in for a recall this time and waited for the work to be done. The service reps were great as usual and the work was done in about 1/2 the time estimated.
ART R., Service Manager from Rally Hyundai responded on 03/07/2019

Thank you for the positive review! We appreciate your business and time. We look forward to seeing you for your next service visit.

Reseda, CA
03/05/2019 Category: Service
They always make time for you.
ART R., Service Manager from Rally Hyundai responded on 03/06/2019

Thank you for the positive review! We appreciate your loyalty and business. It's our pleasure being of service to you. We look forward to seeing you for your next service visit.