Overall Rating 4.6206869/5Overall Rating 4.6206869/5Overall Rating 4.6206869/5Overall Rating 4.6206869/5rating 4.6206869
Overall Rating 2.46552/5Overall Rating 2.46552/5rating 2.46552rating 2.46552rating 2.46552

Great Customer Service
The Sales Representatives are courteous and friendly. Once my vehicle was done they were detailed in explaining what was done and what needed to be done for the next service. They answered my questions and made me feel comfortable.

Ronald C.

TW
Taylor W.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
Amazing service!!
I had engine trouble and Steve made sure that everything went good! He stayed in touch with me during the whole process! He made sure that I was satisfied with the service I was getting!

PS
Paul S.
Tehachapi, CA
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
11/12/2019 Category: Service
Service was excellent but...
The service was performed well as usual. The big problem I had was that when I went out to the car with the Service Advisor, my passenger door was damaged by someone hitting or scraping by a pole, the trim below the door is marked up and the panel below the door is also dinged up. I was furious and still am. I spent over $300 on service and now the car has to be repaired. Rally Hyundai said they will repair it but, I'll have to see what they plan on doing. The car has never been in an accident and there is no body repairs on the car. I hope they do the right thing.
ART R., Service Manager from Rally Hyundai responded on 11/13/2019

I attempted to contact you by phone this afternoon, but I was unsuccessful. Our apologies for damaging your vehicle while it was in service.
We are absolutely going to repair your vehicle. In most cases we would have had you leave the vehicle that day and placed you in a rental vehicle. I understand that the accident happened after the rental car companies were closed.
Please contact myself or Chrystal so that we can make all the necessary arrangement to get this repaired. Again, our apologies for the inconvenience we caused. We will make it right.

BR
Barbara R.
2009 Hyundai Sonata
11/12/2019 Category: Service
hometown feeling
Aside from my Hyundai running great I am please to give an excellent review to all those who helped make this experience really great. Thanks to a great job done by Chrystal from the moment I entered thru the door to the Courtesy Shuttle Drivers who made it so easy for me to not only get home but to be picked up when my car was finished. Great job done by your mechanics who took time and care to make my Hyundai a great driving and riding experience. THANKS SO MUCH TO ALL OF YOU. HAPPY THANKSGIVING AND MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR. MAY ALL OF YOU EXPERIENCE MANY MORE YEARS OF BEING WHO YOU ARE.
ART R., Service Manager from Rally Hyundai responded on 11/13/2019

Thank you for the positive review and the kind words. We appreciate you and your loyalty to Rally Hyundai. It is our pleasure being of service to you through the years. We hope to continue our relationship. We wish you a Happy Holiday Season. Thank you again for being a loyal customer.

11/06/2019 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
Easy to get a service appointment. Service advisors very helpful and knowledgeable. Thoroughly explained services necessary
ART R., Service Manager from Rally Hyundai responded on 11/06/2019

Thank you for the positive review! It's our pleasure assisting you with your vehicle. We look forward to seeing you for your next service visit.

SA
Sara A.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
11/03/2019 Category: Service
Might take longer then you expect
If you have errands to run be sure to plan out your day on the fact that you might be here a hot minute. It’s like being in purgatory at this place.
ART R., Service Manager from Rally Hyundai responded on 11/05/2019

ART R., Service Manager from Rally Hyundai responded on 11/05/2019

Thank you for your feedback. I would like to speak with you regarding your visit.

LH
Logan H.
Santa Maria, CA
11/02/2019 Category: Service
Love this dealer
I recently moved from antelope Valley to Santa Maria. The dealership in my new neighborhood does not compare to rally Hyundai. I went back to my hometown to spend the weekend and planned my service at rally it’s 160 miles from home I probably will drive there again for my next service.
ART R., Service Manager from Rally Hyundai responded on 11/06/2019

Thank you for the positive review! I am sorry to hear about your local dealer not meeting your expectations. We appreciate your business. We look forward to seeing you for your next service visit.

TC
Troy C.
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
11/01/2019 Category: Service
Thank you Art Reyes.
It’s very frustrating when a new car needs to be repaired due to faulty/defective. They took the car in and began to inspect and repair as soon as they could. Communication about giving a rental was very frustrating as they did not want to give me a rental or say they would pay for one until they knew for certain it was under warranty which is expected, but big thanks to reassuring that it would be covered eventually.
Car was returned fixed but with some grease stains on the interior.
And a very big thank you to Art Reyes for updates on the car and making sure everything was taken care of!
ART R., Service Manager from Rally Hyundai responded on 11/02/2019

Thank you for your patience with the repairing of your vehicle. Your next service visit please point out those grease stains to your advisor. I definitely want to take care of those for you. We look forward to seeing you again.

Monica C.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
Fast services Friendly staff
Washed my car and provided a fast oil change
ART R., Service Manager from Rally Hyundai responded on 11/02/2019

Thank you for the positive review! We appreciate your business. We look forward to seeing you for your next service visit.

Every other monday...

YT
Yadira T.
Best place ever
Always get excellent service employees are kind and friendly and respectful. Thank you
ART R., Service Manager from Rally Hyundai responded on 11/02/2019

Thank you for the positive review! We appreciate your business. It's always our pleasure assisting you. We look forward to seeing you for your next service visit.

KH
Karin H.
2016 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
2016 Genesis coupe
Friendly and courteous service always.

WD
William D.
Tehachapi, CA
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
The staff
They are very nice and they do what they say they are going to do
ART R., Service Manager from Rally Hyundai responded on 11/02/2019

Thank you for the positive review! We appreciate your loyalty to Rally Hyundai. It's always our pleasure.

IN
Israel N.
10/27/2019 Category: Service
Service time is bad.
1st time with no appointment was quick. Service took about 45 minutes. I was told if I made an appointment it’d be quicker. 2nd time around I made an appointment and service time was over 2 hours. I asked about my vehicle and was told it should almost be ready. If there’s a next time I might just not make an appointment maybe they’ll be quicker.
ART R., Service Manager from Rally Hyundai responded on 11/02/2019

Thank you for your feedback. Yes, there are times when we can get vehicle's turned around pretty quick without an appointment depending on the time of day they show up. Other days non appointments can take several hours. You may have showed up on a slow part of the day. We always recommend appointments, so that we have time set up to sit with our customers and go over any additional services that may be needed. Appointments also give you priority over non appointments. Our average run time for an oil change with the inspections and car wash run up to an hour and a half. We try to accommodate all customers, with or without appointments. We do value our customers time and business. We apologize for any inconvenience we caused you.

Michael C.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
10/25/2019 Category: Service
I don't give comments
ART R., Service Manager from Rally Hyundai responded on 10/25/2019

Thank you for the positive review! We look forward to seeing you again.

Joseph M.
10/24/2019 Category: Service
Palmdale Hyundia dealership
Car broke down while Wife was driving through the canyon from Valencia to Rosamond vehicle is a 2018 Hyundai sonata turbo with under 25,000 miles we had the car towed to the dealership they said they fix the issue which was a fuel pump and new spark plugs but further reading the paperwork number for fuel injector for a new car this is kind of strange return the vehicle only to have the same issue with the vehicle and returned it the following business day did not hear from dealership went back three days later to find out that they said the catalytic converter is clogged and the turbo is cracked and no good explain to me how this brand new vehicle is having all these issues first time buying a Hyundai last time ever buying a Hyundai I will stick with Honda and I should’ve never went outside of my comfort zone by giving another manufacturer an opportunity to prove me otherwise Because at the end of the day I should’ve stuck with Honda I have never had any issues with a brand new vehicle like I’ve been having with Hyundai
ART R., Service Manager from Rally Hyundai responded on 10/25/2019

Thank you for taking the time to speak with me regarding your service visit. I look forward to speaking with you in person. I will contact you once we perform a thorough inspection of the vehicle after the repairs are completed. Our apologies for any inconvenience we caused you and your family.

PM
Pedro M.
2019 Hyundai Accent
10/22/2019 Category: Service
No comemts
Good
ART R., Service Manager from Rally Hyundai responded on 10/24/2019

Thank you for the positive review! We appreciate your business. We look forward to seeing you for your next service visit.

BR
Barbara R.
2009 Hyundai Sonata
10/18/2019 Category: Service
Trustworthy
Treated like family. Great job by all those who work there. Dealer maintenance and repairs done with a smile and competitive prices.
ART R., Service Manager from Rally Hyundai responded on 10/19/2019

Thank you for the positive review! We appreciate you and your loyalty to Rally Hyundai. It's our pleasure assisting you with your vehicle's service needs through the years. We look forward to your next service visit.

EL
Ernest L.
10/14/2019 Category: Service
Is Rally the best?
Yes, great service and friendly atmosphere. Best dealership and service center in the Antelope Valley.
ART R., Service Manager from Rally Hyundai responded on 10/19/2019

Thank you for the positive review! We do our best to provide our customers with exceptional service. We look forward to seeing you for your next service visit.

PM
Paul M.
10/13/2019 Category: Service
Fast In-And-Out
Asked for oil and filter change only with "no-Wash". Left the dealership in under an hour! Chrystal is very personable and efficient!
ART R., Service Manager from Rally Hyundai responded on 10/19/2019

Thank you for the positive review! We value our customer's time and business. We look forward to seeing you for your next service visit.