Overall Rating 4.45/5Overall Rating 4.45/5Overall Rating 4.45/5Overall Rating 4.45/5rating 4.45

Overall Rating 4.6000027/5Overall Rating 4.6000027/5Overall Rating 4.6000027/5Overall Rating 4.6000027/5rating 4.6000027

RP

Susan H.
2010 Hyundai Elantra
04/15/2019 Category: Service
Car owner
Done in time planned and $12 under estimate.

David B.
04/08/2019 Category: Service
Wish they had given me an update
Had my car for two weeks to do a recall repair. Other than the call the day I dropped it off to tell me the car needed the full repair, I never heard from them again until it was time to pick up. I called to get an update a week in, order laced on hold, them told to leave a message. They never called me back. They do good work, and are usually good at communicating, but was disappointed this time.
ROBERT W A. from Rancho Grande Hyundai responded on 04/11/2019

I apologize for the recent experience. We really love our clients and try to exceed their expectations and are embarrassed by this recent service. Thank you for your business!

CZ
Cheryl Z.
04/06/2019 Category: Service
First 750mi service of 2017 Hyundai Tuscon
Respectful, friendly, helpful & timely.
ROBERT W A. from Rancho Grande Hyundai responded on 04/11/2019

We really love our clients and appreciate your response! Thank you!

Alicia M.
04/03/2019 Category: Service
Staff very helpful! Service time reasonable.
ROBERT W A. from Rancho Grande Hyundai responded on 04/11/2019

We really love our clients and appreciate your response! Thank you!

Ricky M.
04/02/2019 Category: Service
I bought my first Sonata at Rancho Grande in 2005. I drove it for 14 years and it is still in service.
So far with my new Sonata, the service has been great. I hope it remains so for the life of this Sonata too.

03/25/2019 Category: Service
Not recommended
Terrible customer service. Told to stand by my car and wait for someone. Waited in severe weather for over 20 minutes before having to force someone to help me. At least 5 employees walked by me and actively ignored me.

Fort Hunter Liggett, CA
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Plug
03/19/2019 Category: Service
Quick and Easy
In and out without issue

Jaxson T.
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Mostly good but some negatives
Tech messed up an electrical connection so I have to take the car back in

GS
Gerald S.
03/11/2019 Category: Service
Read review.
Work accomplished that was not required for over $400.

Avila Beach, CA
2015 Hyundai Genesis
03/05/2019 Category: Service
Steve took care of all details very effectively.

EC
Ernesto C.
2005 Hyundai Tiburon
02/20/2019 Category: Service
Fast and great service.. thank you.

02/16/2019 Category: Service
Car boo dar
No review for you!

Wawona, CA
02/04/2019 Category: Service
Better check your vehicle before leaving
Manager had windshield company come to us. Wish it hadn't happened, or that they recognized the cracked windshield beore we found it!

Charles H.
Los Osos, CA
01/25/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and straight forward and the waiting area was quiet.
We had a Factory update on the motor and it was done without any pressure to buy other service or product. Our last car was a Honda which we liked. However the service we got from the local Honda dealer was right out of the SALES 101 Handbook. They were always trying to up sell. The waiting area was also pretty chaotic at times.
Tony L., Service Manager from Rancho Grande Hyundai responded on 01/26/2019

Thank you for the feedback.  Our SureCritic review is very important to us!  Glad to hear your are more satisfied with our low pressure staff (compared to your last servicing dealer).

We will continue to strive for a 5 star experience.  If you ever need anything, please feel free to reach out to me.

Best,

01/24/2019 Category: Service
Good Service
Good Service
Tony L., Service Manager from Rancho Grande Hyundai responded on 01/24/2019

Thank you!  So glad your are pleased with the service.  Have a great day.

MN
Michael N.
Cambria, CA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Thanks for asking
If you can't fix it, what can you do?
Tony L., Service Manager from Rancho Grande Hyundai responded on 01/18/2019

Thank you for responding to the SureCritic review.  Intermittent problems can be frustrating for all parties.  Our goal is to duplicate and repair the vehicle.  Please let us know if this concern happens again. Your service advisor, Steve Sharps, can be reached directly at 805-597-5572.

Please contact me with any questions.

Santa Maria, CA
01/13/2019 Category: Service
Check engine light on they fixed it with in couple days. Very friendly people!
Tony L., Service Manager from Rancho Grande Hyundai responded on 01/18/2019

So glad the team provided 5-star service for you and your Elantra.  Enjoy the car!

Maureen M.
Santa Maria, CA
2018 Hyundai Kona
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Rancho Grande Hyundai was able to schedule my appointment for a date 2 days sooner than the dealership in the town where I live. The service was great and the service writers were very competent and polite
Tony L., Service Manager from Rancho Grande Hyundai responded on 01/11/2019

Thank you so much for the great feedback!  I am so glad Steve Sharps took great care of you.

Tony L., Service Manager from Rancho Grande Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you so much for your kind words.  I am very glad Steve took great care of you.  We look forward to servicing your Hyundai again!