4.4

Brenda O.
2018 Hyundai Accent
01/20/2020 Category: Service
My Experience at Hyundai in Terrell
My visit was a pleasant experience. Everyone was very helpful, ready to assist me with my car. I received kind , courteous and quick service.

Lloyd B.
Seagoville, TX
2019 Hyundai Elantra
01/06/2020 Category: Service
The People it it great
It was great will be back

Canton, TX
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
01/06/2020 Category: Service
Blown engine
The engine of our 2016 blew. The car was in the shop for over a month. Randall Noe provided us with a loner car for about three weeks. I think they did a really good job at the time they had other cars in the shop that had blown engines as well.

2012 Hyundai Elantra
01/04/2020 Category: Service
ALWAYS GREAT SERVICE!
Cortney is awesome, thanks to the whole staff for the great service!

LH
Ladonna H.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
01/01/2020 Category: Service
As Always...Great Service!!
Always provides great service. Everyone is so friendly...especially Courtney!!

EC
Elane C.
Mabank, TX
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/19/2019 Category: Service
Service writer
Courtney was my service writer. She is great! Explains everything very well. Knowledgeable and attentive.

11/15/2019 Category: Service
Poor automotive repair quality
Work scheduled online was not performed as requested. When the engine light came on we didn’t discovered the AIC unit was left off and the vehicle had to returned. Supposedly the computer need and upgraded and yet a week later the engine light is back on again.

David G.
Richardson, TX
2013 Hyundai Tucson
10/25/2019 Category: Service
hyundai inspection notice
was in by 10 am an out by 1pm. They took care of my Hyundai recall notice an installed the replacement part at that time.
Expert service from start to finish. My paper work was ready when i got there so there no delay. went across the street for
lunch an a little shopping. Great Job.
BRIAN W. from Randall Noe Hyundai responded on 10/28/2019

Thank you for your recent service visit and your comments!  We are so happy that we could help you with your Hyundai!

Tina S.
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/25/2019 Category: Service
Service Department
Courtney and her crew are excellent. I like the straight forward communication and follow up. Will be back
BRIAN W. from Randall Noe Hyundai responded on 10/28/2019

Thank you for trusting us with your Hyundai!  We truly appreciate your business and look forward to helping you again!

2019 Hyundai Santa Fe Xl
10/19/2019 Category: Service
Yes Good
BRIAN W. from Randall Noe Hyundai responded on 10/22/2019

Thank you for your reent service visit.  We look forward to helping you again in the future!

SG
Sandra G.
Kemp, TX
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/18/2019 Category: Service
Good service department
The service department is very thorough and Courtney is helpful.
BRIAN W. from Randall Noe Hyundai responded on 10/22/2019

Thank you for your recent service visit.  We look forward to helping you again in the future!

PV
Phyllis V.
Greenville, TX
10/18/2019 Category: Service
Easy to make appointment fir service. Pleasant receptionist. Take good care of my car. Offer water and coffee.
BRIAN W. from Randall Noe Hyundai responded on 10/22/2019

Thank you for your recent service visit.  We look forward to helping you again in the future.

DE
Donita E.
10/15/2019 Category: Service
My experience at Hyundai service center
Great staff

10/10/2019 Category: Service
Chaos
Dirty, chaotic place.
BRIAN W. from Randall Noe Hyundai responded on 10/22/2019

Thank you for your recent service visit and the time you took to give us your feedback.  I do apologize for the issues you had during your first visit with us.  You are very correct we are in a difficult spot regarding our facility at the present and we do have plans for the future to get back in to an area where our customers can be taken care of like they should be and the vehicles delivered in the same area.  Once again I do apologize for any inconvenience you had during your service visit.

Janice C.
Crandall, TX
10/07/2019 Category: Service
Service writer was very nice and helpful.
BRIAN W. from Randall Noe Hyundai responded on 10/07/2019

Thank you so much for your recent service visit!  We look forward to helping you again in the future!