Overall Rating 4.38/5Overall Rating 4.38/5Overall Rating 4.38/5Overall Rating 4.38/5rating 4.38
4.4

Overall Rating 2.4/5Overall Rating 2.4/5rating 2.4rating 2.4rating 2.4

EC
Elane C.
Mabank, TX
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/19/2019 Category: Service
Service writer
Courtney was my service writer. She is great! Explains everything very well. Knowledgeable and attentive.

11/15/2019 Category: Service
Poor automotive repair quality
Work scheduled online was not performed as requested. When the engine light came on we didn’t discovered the AIC unit was left off and the vehicle had to returned. Supposedly the computer need and upgraded and yet a week later the engine light is back on again.

David G.
Richardson, TX
2013 Hyundai Tucson
10/25/2019 Category: Service
hyundai inspection notice
was in by 10 am an out by 1pm. They took care of my Hyundai recall notice an installed the replacement part at that time.
Expert service from start to finish. My paper work was ready when i got there so there no delay. went across the street for
lunch an a little shopping. Great Job.
BRIAN W. from Randall Noe Hyundai responded on 10/28/2019

Thank you for your recent service visit and your comments!  We are so happy that we could help you with your Hyundai!

Tina S.
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/25/2019 Category: Service
Service Department
Courtney and her crew are excellent. I like the straight forward communication and follow up. Will be back
BRIAN W. from Randall Noe Hyundai responded on 10/28/2019

Thank you for trusting us with your Hyundai!  We truly appreciate your business and look forward to helping you again!

2019 Hyundai Santa Fe Xl
10/19/2019 Category: Service
Yes Good
BRIAN W. from Randall Noe Hyundai responded on 10/22/2019

Thank you for your reent service visit.  We look forward to helping you again in the future!

SG
Sandra G.
Kemp, TX
10/18/2019 Category: Service
Good service department
The service department is very thorough and Courtney is helpful.
BRIAN W. from Randall Noe Hyundai responded on 10/22/2019

Thank you for your recent service visit.  We look forward to helping you again in the future!

PV
Phyllis V.
Greenville, TX
10/18/2019 Category: Service
Easy to make appointment fir service. Pleasant receptionist. Take good care of my car. Offer water and coffee.
BRIAN W. from Randall Noe Hyundai responded on 10/22/2019

Thank you for your recent service visit.  We look forward to helping you again in the future.

DE
Donita E.
10/15/2019 Category: Service
My experience at Hyundai service center
Great staff

GH
Gaylord H.
Graham, TX
10/10/2019 Category: Service
Chaos
Dirty, chaotic place.
BRIAN W. from Randall Noe Hyundai responded on 10/22/2019

Thank you for your recent service visit and the time you took to give us your feedback.  I do apologize for the issues you had during your first visit with us.  You are very correct we are in a difficult spot regarding our facility at the present and we do have plans for the future to get back in to an area where our customers can be taken care of like they should be and the vehicles delivered in the same area.  Once again I do apologize for any inconvenience you had during your service visit.

Janice C.
Crandall, TX
10/07/2019 Category: Service
Service writer was very nice and helpful.
BRIAN W. from Randall Noe Hyundai responded on 10/07/2019

Thank you so much for your recent service visit!  We look forward to helping you again in the future!

SG
Sandra G.
Kemp, TX
10/07/2019 Category: Service
I appreciate the courtesy given to customers when going to have the vehicle serviced. They really take the time to look at the car and give the best advise for solutions.
BRIAN W. from Randall Noe Hyundai responded on 10/07/2019

BW
Brian W.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
10/04/2019 Category: Service
Always great service!
The super friendly staff always goes out of their way to make a good experience!
BRIAN W. from Randall Noe Hyundai responded on 10/04/2019

CG
Chris G.
Corsicana, TX
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
09/26/2019 Category: Service
Oil Change
Happy with the oil change and tire rotation. A heck of a lot better than Fenton where I purchased the car. I will never go back there.
BRIAN W. from Randall Noe Hyundai responded on 09/29/2019

MF
Michael F.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
09/19/2019 Category: Service
September Oil Change
Randall Noe Hyundai never disappoints. I brought my car in at 7 on a Saturday morning and was out within the hour. They were quick, friendly, and serviced my car, and the price was great. We have never taken this car anywhere other than Randall Noe for service and will continue to take it to them.
BRIAN W. from Randall Noe Hyundai responded on 09/20/2019

Thank you so much for your recent service visit and your kind words!  We really appreciate your business and look forward to helping you again in the futre!

Teresa M.
09/13/2019 Category: Service
Fast service
Besides the facility I consider the staff very professional.
BRIAN W. from Randall Noe Hyundai responded on 09/16/2019

Thank you for your recent service visit!  We look forward to helping you again in the future!!

PT
Priscilla T.
Kaufman, TX
2016 Hyundai Veloster
09/11/2019 Category: Service
Not happy
I was never told that my car was ready, I happen to go check on it and was told then, that it was ready. I don't know if it was ready just then or not.
I asked were there any recommendations , I was told yes, my filters needed replacing the next time.
When I got home, I reviewed the report and there were several items marked off. I went up there Saturday morning to take the report back to get a better
understanding of what all needed to be replaced. Courtney wasn’t in so I spoke to the gentleman that works for the Subaru Service that was filling in and he informed me that NOT only
were my filters recommended to be replaced but there were other things and it could be based on mileage.
He said he would give Brain my info and he would call me, as of this morning, I still haven’t heard from him.
The only good thing that came out of this was that I was able to get me car services earlier than my appointment time.
I was not feeling well and had been off work since Wednesday and to have to go back up there on Saturday does not sit well with me.
I’m not one to complain as I mentioned to the gentleman but this is my only car to get me to work. I work in Dallas and live in Kaufman so my mileage is all work based.

My ph.# is 214-244-6366 if you need to contact me.
BRIAN W. from Randall Noe Hyundai responded on 09/16/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time for talking to me the other day regarding the communication issues you had on your last service visit.  Again I am very sorry for the trouble you had and I appreciate your understanding.  We look forward to helping you again for your next service visit!

2019 Hyundai Elantra
09/03/2019 Category: Service
Friendly
Great place
BRIAN W. from Randall Noe Hyundai responded on 09/03/2019

2012 Hyundai Elantra
08/19/2019 Category: Service
Always great friendly service!
BRIAN W. from Randall Noe Hyundai responded on 08/19/2019

Thank you for your recent service visit!

DV