STAR S.
Volkswagen Tiguan
09/10/2020
Amazing Service
what a fantastic place. Friendly and prompt. Totally helpful to me. I was super impressed
Chris A. from Randolph Automotive Servicenter responded on 09/28/2020

We like to help our customers andy way we can.

Glad to be of service.

CR
CASEY R.
Recent repairs
Great place! Very clean shop and more importantly extremely honest and upfront staff! I will definitely be going back to them in the future!
Chris A. from Randolph Automotive Servicenter responded on 09/28/2020

We are looking forward to seeing you again.

Thank you.

LC
LAURA C.
Toyota Prius c
Great experience
I brought my car in for a handful of things to be fixed, and Randolph Automotive turned it around in a single day. I found the prices to be fair and the staff very helpful. Would recommend!
Chris A. from Randolph Automotive Servicenter responded on 09/09/2020

Thanks for stopping in, we pride ourselves on quick, efficient, and quality service for our customers.

CJ
CHUCK J.
Personable staff
Staff is very friendly and knowledgeable, professional.
Waiting area very accommodating. and clean .
Services are great , prices are reasonable service manager explained what needed to be done and how long it would take. I have been a long time customer of this family run business for over 15years I would highly recommend you give them a try !
Chris A. from Randolph Automotive Servicenter responded on 09/09/2020

Chuck, We appreciate your 15 years of trust in servicing your vehicles. We love seeing familiar faces and new ones as well.

TF
TAMYKA F.
Buick Encore
Awesome, quick service!
I had a great experience with the team everyone was nice and courteous and they were able to fix my vehicle quickly.
Chris A. from Randolph Automotive Servicenter responded on 09/28/2020

Quick and correct! It's what customers need wen having their cars repaired.

KL
KEVIN L.
Holbrook, MA
Jeep Patriot
Top Notch Service
I always forget to call to make an appointment during normal hours, so i put in an appointment request via the website late at night. Alexandra called me back first thing the next day, reviewed my service requests and got me set up for an appointment convenient for me.
Mike Kahan has worked on all my cars since the early 2000s and has never steered me wrong. He's honest and does great work.
Give these guys a try. You'll be treated very well.
Chris A. from Randolph Automotive Servicenter responded on 09/28/2020

We make a great team to provide you, the customer, great service!

Thank you.

Phenomenal service
I received, yet again, phenomenal service from the service team. Top to bottom they’re the best in the area!

Awww, thanks!
We are so glad you are happy because teamwork is what it is all about.

SHELLEY W.
09/05/2020
Excellent customer service !!
Sean is an awesome go to guy. He is so sweet and helpful!! All the mechanics, alex. Billy and Chris are also so accommodating and know me by my name. This is a wonderful place for service and also to vent especially at this time!!!
Chris A. from Randolph Automotive Servicenter responded on 09/28/2020

Sean is great.  He's a very good listener and even better tech.  Anyway we can help, we will try to.

PM
PAUL M.
Chrysler Town & Country LWB
08/31/2020
RAC
Quick and reliable service
Chris A. from Randolph Automotive Servicenter responded on 09/28/2020

We must be there for our customers.

SL
STEVE L.
Lincoln MKX
08/31/2020
Visit
My wife has a wonderful experience as usual after bring it in from a dealership

Steve,

We like to say that we are the dealership experience without the cost.

RICK R.
Canton, MA
08/27/2020
Five star repair shop
Attentive staff who are good communicators and excellent mechanics who are outstanding troubleshooters . I’ve been going there for years and they take the time to get it right the first time .

Thank you!!
We feel it is veryimportant to get things done right the first time.
Customers are very busy in their lives.

HS
HAROLD S.
Kia Optima
08/26/2020
Honest and friendly
I would recommend all of my family and friends. They are very honest and very efficient.
Chris A. from Randolph Automotive Servicenter responded on 09/28/2020

Thanks for the compliment!
Honesty and friendliness is core to our company values

Melisa P.
Honda Accord Coupe
08/22/2020 Category: Service
Melisa said the staff are friendly and they gave her tips and tricks to better maintain her vehicle.
Chris A. from Randolph Automotive Servicenter responded on 09/28/2020

We believe in keeping your investment in the best shape possible.

JEFF G.
Cadillac SRX
08/20/2020
Always very very helpful
I have been coming for over 40 years and I’ve never ever left unhappy, they’ve always done a great job they’re polite they’re fast and I appreciate when I call they get my car in right away and get my car out right away

Jeff!
So nice to see you again. Glad you are happy.

JARED W.
Kia Sportage
08/19/2020
Quick Service
Had a very efficient and quick experience getting an inspection sticker.
Chris A. from Randolph Automotive Servicenter responded on 09/28/2020

THat's the way it ought to be