08/19/2020
Honest Business
The staff here are very friendly and honest! I recommend taking your vehicle here for service.
Chris A. from Randolph Automotive Servicenter responded on 09/28/2020

Honesty really is the best policy.
Glad you are happy!

KP
KEN P.
South Easton, MA
Kia Optima
08/18/2020
Impeccable customer service and tech Knowlege.
From the start to the end we received first class service. Got us right in, quick analysis and quote and then made our car perfect once again! As I like to say “Door to Door Service”.
Chris A. from Randolph Automotive Servicenter responded on 09/28/2020

That is our goal.  Repairs done right the first time and on time.

CASEY H.
Forestdale, MA
Kia Soul
08/18/2020
Helpful from start to finish
My car had trouble starting one morning and after getting it started I was able to call over to Randolph Automotive Serivcenter and get an appointment for the next morning. They were attentive listeners and were able to summarize what I was experiencing after talking to me on the phone and then again in person. They were able to get my car back to me same day and took the time to explain what was going on with my vehicle. It is also very helpful that they have the after hours pick up at the convenience store for pick ups after the service center closes.
Chris A. from Randolph Automotive Servicenter responded on 09/28/2020

It is key that we are good listeners.  Just like a doctors appointment, your symptoms are key to hear.

CG
CAROLE G.
08/17/2020
Carole
As always these guys don’t disappoint. Work is done efficiently and professional. Then because of Covid, parked car in correct place, returned keys with bill marked “paid” and done. Absolutely no hassle. Thanks again!!!

Thanks Carol!
We are happy that you are happy.

DARRYL W.
Mattapan, MA
Ford Police Interceptor
08/15/2020
Straight Forward
Brought my Ford F 150. Pick up truck in for A/C issue . It was diagnosed and fixed in the same day
Chris A. from Randolph Automotive Servicenter responded on 08/17/2020

We are happy to get the car properly diagnosed, repaired & returned to you, all in the same day.

Boston, MA
Chrysler 300
08/15/2020
It was a pretty decent visit my only complaint was that I bought my vehicle there at 10 in the morning and didn't leave till 3:30
And then they gave me a oil change and which I just had an oil change so I wish they would of ask me first then charge me 177 dollars for this work which was really unnecessary.
Chris A. from Randolph Automotive Servicenter responded on 08/17/2020

We're sorry it took a bit longer than usual to get to your vehicle, we have just been inundated with cars lately and we've tried to get them all out in a timely manner. With regards to your oil change, you requested a mileage interval service, and at your current mileage, an oil change was listed on the service check list. We assumed that you wanted to do the service as listed. We will be sure to ask you the next time. We look forward to seeing you again.

BQ
BEVERLY Q.
Quincy, MA
08/13/2020
Friendly and efficient
Upon arrival, desk attendant friendly and helpful. Paid immediate attention to customer and service of car quickly . Got sticker but I told them I needed new windshield blades- attendant explained difference of blades and cost. Very helpful to me as I would not know which to get. Service very good.
Chris A. from Randolph Automotive Servicenter responded on 08/17/2020

We are happy to be of service and make your visit a pleasant one.

FP
FRANTZ P.
08/12/2020
The front desk staff has always been friendly every time I arrive for service. I have recommended many of my friend to go there for all their car care.
Chris A. from Randolph Automotive Servicenter responded on 08/12/2020

Thank you so much! We appreciate it.

CARA M.
Avon, MA
Nissan Versa Note
08/12/2020
Fast and efficient service, it really helps to make an appointment. Will be back.
Chris A. from Randolph Automotive Servicenter responded on 08/12/2020

Thank you! We look forward to seeing you again!

08/10/2020
Best Service Ever
I have been going here a few times before and was very happy with their service. Today I dropped my car office because my car dealer had told me there was things wrong with my car and the price I was quoted was unbelievable. I had my car checked out at this location today and nothing was found that wrong with my car. I would recommend Randolph Automotive to everyone.
Chris A. from Randolph Automotive Servicenter responded on 08/12/2020

You're far too kind. Thank you for your trust & support!

Buick Century
08/07/2020
Employees are very professional, have excellent manners and a couple are Hot!
Randolph Automotive is the only shop I take my cars to and I have 3 on the toad. Tires, Batteries, inspection stickers, brakes, they do it all.
Chris A. from Randolph Automotive Servicenter responded on 08/12/2020

Thank you! We love seeing our customers, especially the ones that make us laugh!

Acura MDX
Skilled Mechanics/Excellent Customer Service
Very satisfied with Service I have received.
Chris A. from Randolph Automotive Servicenter responded on 08/12/2020

Thank you for your repeat trust!

DV
DAVID V.
08/07/2020
Quality customer and auto service!
Always greeted with a smile and they keep our cars running strong!
Chris A. from Randolph Automotive Servicenter responded on 08/07/2020

Thank you for your continued support and trust in our shop!

TF
Tom F.
the people and service
always helpful
Chris A. from Randolph Automotive Servicenter responded on 08/07/2020

Thank you!!!

ROBERT C.
08/04/2020
Fair price, friendly staff and clean facility.
The reason I’m voting YES on Question #1. Right to repair law. It is what we can always seek. The right price.
Chris A. from Randolph Automotive Servicenter responded on 08/06/2020

Thank you! We truly appreciate your support not only on Question #1, but also in bringing your vehicle in for service.