TG
TOM G.
Saturn Outlook
10/23/2020
Top notch service
The team at RAC are always friendly, knowledgeable & accommodating. I highly recommend them for you Automotive service needs.

KD
KONSTANTINE D.
Brighton, MA
10/21/2020
Brought my Hyundai Elantra 2011 in and they fixed it on the same day!
Super professional, and helpful. Helped me determine exactly what was wrong and resolve it.

WF
WENDY F.
Kia Sorento
Friendly and efficient
I came in for an oil change and my headlight replaced. It was late in the day and they usually do not provide this service during the time slot I stopped in; but they made the time for me anyway. I am so grateful to them because this was my only day off and I really needed the headlight changed. Thank you for the quick turn around and making the time for me today.

JANET M.
Milton, MA
Service and staff
They provide excellent service . The staff are professional, friendly and answer all your questions

PD
PAUL D.
10/20/2020
They fix everything.
Just had my Primus serviced. Another great job for a fair price.

KD
KEVIN D.
Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD
10/15/2020
Great service experience
Thanks again to Randolph Auto for the recent service on my vehicle. As usual, very professional, took my truck in on time, and let me know when complete with a text. Clean, neat , service area and shop.

RAMON JUAN G.
10/15/2020
Good
They are very helpful and Considerate with their customers.

Andrew B.
10/14/2020 Category: Service
Andrew said the business was a good experience and there were no issues with Mike.

SR
SAMANTHA R.
Fast and knowledgeable service
I dropped my car off at 8am for an inspection, oil change, and other issues. Randolph Automotive was quick to diagnose the problem and called me to keep me in the loop. I had my car back the same day. The staff at the front were very approachable and knowledgeable as well.

Thank you Samantha!

DK
DAVID K.
Brockton, MA
Chrysler 200
Fast and efficient
As usual, I got great service. Whether it is a major repair or just a tire repair, the service is the same. I won't go to any other mechanic.

Thank you David!

MIRIAM R.
Acura RDX
10/13/2020
Great work and very friendly
They are on top of everything, do great job, keep you informed, and are very friendly. They also have reasonable prices. Very happy with them.

Thank you Miriam!

LG
LAKITHA G.
Always Great Service
Each time I have an issue with my vehicle. I can count on Mike and his team to take care of my repair needs. From the front desk to the mechanics, they are all friendly and personable.

What is most important to me and what Randolph AutoService excels at is: Their communication is always open and honest. Their prices are always reasonable and affordable and lastly their customer service is always superb. I highly recommend Randolph Autoservice for your repair needs

Quincy, MA
10/08/2020
Courtesy of staff, quality and explanation of work to be done
Assistant at front desk very pleasant and helpful. Mechanics are very clear on work to be done and why needed.
This time I only needed a headlight but they also checked all the lights to make sure all working.

Thank you!

CHELSEA C.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
Will be back!
It was my first time coming here and I will be back for my future car maintenance. The woman behind the desk was very nice.

DAVE M.
GMC Sierra 2500HD
10/07/2020
Prompt service at a reasonable price.
Kudos to the crew I was in and out .
Only a Nascar pit crew could have been quicker. Thanks for the Gr8 service :)
Chris A. from Randolph Automotive Servicenter responded on 10/07/2020

HAHA! Thank you David, one of these days we'll be faster than a NASCAR pit crew.