Laurie B.
12/03/2020
Grrat service but staff doesn’t wear masks
I give it 5 stars for good, fast service and friendly staff but give it one star because girl at front desk did not wear a mask so I waited outside in the cold ... Then a mechanic came through the lobby and he didn’t have a mask. Won’t be going back.

GS
Guerlince S.
09/24/2020
Disappointed
When I dropped the car I drop it in the front. When I pick it up. I was given the key and told to walk around the back of the building to go get my car. When other customers were brought to the right in from of the building. This clearly reflects that my money and business were not needed.
Chris A. from Randolph Automotive Servicenter responded on 09/24/2020

Mr. Semerzier,
The reason your vehicle was parked out back was because at the time of completion there were no available spots in front of the building, and we had to park it in our rear lot. This is customary when spots fill up due to the fact that we are constantly busy and parking can be in issue in our front lot. It is not a reflection that your money and business is not needed, and we as a company are highly offended that you would say that without knowing the facts of what had transpired. We are sorry if you feel this way, but we in no way shape or form purposely parked your vehicle in the rear and others in the front. If you examine our parking layout, we have very limited spots availabe in front of our building, six (6) to be exact, one of which is handicap accessible. You walked in without an appointment, and we were able accomodate you at a very reasonable time and get you back on the road safely. We appreciate your business, and hope to see you again for other services, but are highly disappointed that you would jump to conclusions regarding our parking situation.

Honda Civic Si
07/09/2020
Not the best experience
The service was prompt and fast, HOWEVER for an old car I was given 5 qt which wasn’t needed! I only needed 2. I wish I was called and asked which 1 I wanted because you guys charged me for more than I needed. This car will only be used for 2/3 more months so 10,000 miles wasn’t needed. The other mechanic would call me to make sure before going ahead. Here you guys just went ahead and did it.
Chris A. from Randolph Automotive Servicenter responded on 07/13/2020

Based on vehicle specifications, your Civic has a total oil capacity of four (4) quarts and Honda specifies 0W-20 for oil weight, which we carry as Mobil1. Oil changes are priced so that everything up to 5qts is the same price and increases after 5 qts. I'm sorry if you didn't get a telephone call.

LOGAN S.
Chevrolet Cobalt
03/04/2020
Charged for bogus "diagnostic"
I would not recommend taking your car here. I knew exactly what the problem was, I needed a fuel line replacement. I told them that's what I wanted when I dropped it off and wanted to know how much it would cost for them to do the work. A couple hours later I was given a quote that I wasn't happy with. I know the repair should only take an hour at most. When I told the shop I wouldn't be doing the repairs there, I get hit with a $115 "diagnostic" fee, which they provided me with no new information at all. They say the fee is posted in the office, which it's posted on a 1 page print out, and I was not notified ahead of time by the desk I would have this "fee" if I didn't do the repairs there. Most mechanic shops will tell you how much they'll do the repair for, for free. This feels like extortion since they had my car. Again, I did not take my car here to find out what the problem was, I was already aware. I will never take another vehicle here again.
Chris A. from Randolph Automotive Servicenter responded on 03/30/2020

Logan,
You were charged the diagnostic fee because of the time it takes technicians to properly diagnose and formulate a plan as to how the necessary and safe repairs should be made. You were informed that it needed a section of fuel line replaced, but also made aware of other potential issues that may arise once the repair starts. Over the years, we have found that other shops have misdiagnosed or not fully diagnosed issues with customers cars, and have made it a point to check & diagnose the vehicle ourselves to ensure that everyone is on the same page. Had we soley replaced that section of fuel line and missed another issue or did not repair any other needed work, you would have been upset. We were upfront with you about other potential needs as we looked into your vehicles issue, and did a thorough job informing you. Our technician's time is valuable and appreciated by our customers. After 57 sucessful years in business, I think we know what we are doing.

Logan S.
03/04/2020
I did not need a diagnostic
I would not recommend taking your car here. I knew exactly what the problem was, I needed a fuel line replacement. I told them that's what I wanted when I dropped it off and wanted to know how much it would cost for them to do the work. A couple hours later I was given a quote that I wasn't happy with. I know that the repair should only take about an hour at most, but was quoted 2 hours for labor. When I told the shop I wouldn't be doing the repairs there, I get hit with a $115 "diagnostic" fee, which provided me with no new information at all. They say the fee is posted in the office, which it's posted on a 1 page print out, and I was not notified ahead of time by the desk I would have this "fee" if I didn't do the repairs there. Most mechanic shops will tell you how much they'll do the repair for, for free. I did not need or ask them to diagnose what the issue was. This feels like extortion since they already had my car. Again, I did not take my car here to find out what the problem was, I was already aware. I will never take another vehicle here again, and I suggest you don't either.

V
Valued Customer
Braintree, MA
Ford Econoline Wagon
11/19/2019
Mechanics get the job done!
The work done is A1! Never had any issues on having to bring vehicles back for additional work, Chris is very good at communicating issues with vehicles and what's going to be done. The customer service at the front desk not so much. Scheduling an appointment seems pointless, when you call to confirm she always says there busy even with an appointment. When you get there you could literally sit in the lobby without any greeting or why you are there. She seems bothered by all questions asked and when we tried to call to let them know this review she said she shouldn't be hearing this and put me on hold until I had to hung up. Chris and his mechanics are great, but 2 stars for the customer service in the front office.

GD
Germaine D.
01/02/2019
Service appointment
I made an appointment to be seen at 8am so that I can get to work on time. I got to the store before 8am and waited. The mechanic made arrangements with someone else - a friend perhaps - to come in and he was dealt with before me. As a result I got to work late. I was not at all happy. What is the point of making appointments of there is going to be favoritism. Not happy.
Chris A. from Randolph Automotive Servicenter responded on 01/17/2019

We apologize if any mix up resulted in your tardiness to work, this does not normally happen, but some mornings are more hectic than others.

RD
Russell D.
Ram 1500
01/15/2021 Category: Service
Russell said the staff are always efficient, no issues and provide smooth and reliable service.

DV
DAVID V.
01/14/2021
Always great!
Always friendly and respectful service. My go-to place for auto!

EF
Eli F.
Canton, MA
Ram 2500
01/14/2021
Mike
The talent of the staff and responsiveness.

SV
SOFIA V.
Hanover, MA
Dodge Journey
01/13/2021
Quick and kind
Usually not a huge fan of car repair places because they don’t really make me feel comfortable and that’s not the case here at all felt extremely comfortable and knew that my car was being taken care of

NS
NAPOLEON S.
Milton, MA
01/12/2021
All friends, responsible and very polite.
They work faster and resolve my problems. Give diagnostic and price correct. No complain, just said thank you.

WS
WAYNE S.
Ford Police Interceptor
01/11/2021
Service was quick job done right !

RD
ROBERT D.
01/08/2021
I be back
good morning, thank you is and will always be a small word for the services provided by you love and affection quality and honesty sincerity and dedication- thanks again

MO
MELANIE O.
Avon, MA
Toyota Yaris
01/07/2021
Lovely auto shop!!
This is the most friendliest and nicest auto body shop I’ve been to! From time to time, I will call them with a problem at last minute and they pick up and tell me to come right away. They always get the job done!!