Overall Rating 4.39/5Overall Rating 4.39/5Overall Rating 4.39/5Overall Rating 4.39/5rating 4.39

Overall Rating 4.3125025/5Overall Rating 4.3125025/5Overall Rating 4.3125025/5Overall Rating 4.3125025/5rating 4.3125025
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Greeted quickly.
Good service, as always.

2005 Hyundai Tucson
01/07/2019 Category: Service
Always send your vehicle to your dealership
You get knowledgeable staff and avoid all the nonsense from independent shops.
DAVID C L., Fixed Operations Manager from Randy Wise Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Pengseng,
Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out the survey.  We appreciate the positive feedback and look forward to assisting with all your future vehicle needs.

BA
Brian A.
01/04/2019 Category: Service
Nearby
Took me I on time and got out when told.

Brian,

Arvada, CO
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/02/2019 Category: Service
Honest service. Not trying to sell me something I dont need.
Great company. Will continue to work with them in the future for subsequent vehicles.
SHERRI S W., Customer Relations Manager from Randy Wise Hyundai responded on 01/03/2019

David M.
Ortonville, MI
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/27/2018 Category: Service
15k check up
DAVID C L., Fixed Operations Manager from Randy Wise Hyundai responded on 01/02/2019

David,
Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out the survey.  We appreciate your feedback and we always strive to make sure all our customers have a 5 Star visit. If there is anything we can do to help you get to a 5 star visit. Thank you again and we look forward to assisting with all your future vehicle needs.

2015 Hyundai Tucson
12/27/2018 Category: Service
Friendly service
Nice staff, always helpful.

Kenneth,

Robert C.
Goodrich, MI
12/19/2018
Good experience
We had to purchase a vehicle for our son so he would have one when he came home from college. Jim Johnson helped us out and found a good deal on a used car with low mileage. Thank you so much.
DAVID C L., Fixed Operations Manager from Randy Wise Hyundai responded on 12/20/2018

Robert,

12/12/2018 Category: Service
friendly staff and not to far from home
DAVID C L., Fixed Operations Manager from Randy Wise Hyundai responded on 12/13/2018

Ralph,

PB
Paula B.
12/03/2018 Category: Service
?
Proficient on the service.

Paula,

MK
Matthew K.
Grand Blanc, MI
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/28/2018 Category: Service
This is the third poor experience in a row for me.
Unfortunately, I had discussion with the customer service person while my vehicle was being "unserviced". I explained that i had to call after 4 days because i had not received an update from the service dept. Explanation henceforth seemed rushed and incorrect. Unsatisfactory experience in general. After 2 weeks, I still do not have the follow up about the warranty on my radio even though i know it is fully covered.
SHERRI S W., Customer Relations Manager from Randy Wise Hyundai responded on 11/30/2018

Hi Matthew,

I would like to apologize for the issues you have experienced with our service department.  If you could please give me a call when you have time so I can get a little more feedback it would be greatly appreciated.

Donald M.
2011 Hyundai Tucson
11/24/2018 Category: Service
Fantastic
Everyone is awesome at their jobs..especially Cody in service for helping me out so much..
DAVID C L., Fixed Operations Manager from Randy Wise Hyundai responded on 11/26/2018

Donald,

KC
Kisha C.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
11/23/2018 Category: Service
Full service oil change half done!
Very poor job half done!

Kisha,
Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. These surveys are vital to the growth of our dealership and your opinion and business is greatly appreciated. Our service team strives to make sure all our customers are 100% completely satisfied 100% of the time. I want to apologize for failing to do so on your previous service visit. As we continue to grow and we add new individuals to our team we come across some bumps in the road. Its your opinion and remarks that help us grow and do a better job to overcome these bumps for all our customers and for that we are grateful. I would like to offer you a free wash, vacuum, and window cleaning of your vehicle at your convenience. If there is anything we can do for you to help re-score the survey please do not hesitate to contact me directly. Thank you again and have a Happy and Safe Holiday.

Potterville, MI
11/18/2018 Category: Service
Had to have engine replaced (luckily under warranty). Would have appreciated a little more communication. Three months and the only info that they called me about is that the car ready to be picked up. If I hadn't called, I wouldn't have had any information at all.
SHERRI S W., Customer Relations Manager from Randy Wise Hyundai responded on 11/19/2018

Thank you for the feedback, I do want to apologize for the lack of communication.  We do value your business and hope to be of service to you in the future.  If you have any other questions or concerns please feel free to contact me.

11/17/2018 Category: Service
Oil Change
Great place and employees.

VO
Virginia O.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
11/16/2018 Category: Service
quick & pleasant employees
I get immediate service when I come in.everyone is pleasant,& service is done quickly.

Hi Virginia,

Sean M.
Davison, MI
11/08/2018 Category: Service
The atmosphere
🤘🏻
SHERRI S W., Customer Relations Manager from Randy Wise Hyundai responded on 11/09/2018

Hi Sean,

Donald M.
2011 Hyundai Tucson
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Another great job at keeping my little car going....
SHERRI S W., Customer Relations Manager from Randy Wise Hyundai responded on 11/07/2018

Hi Donald,

Lawrence S.
Fort Gratiot, MI
2014 Hyundai Genesis
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Total incompetence in customer service
Condescending service rep did not return calls as promised and wasted two days of my time. This could have been prevented with a simple phone call. Was charged for loaner car that would never have been necessary had they followed through as they said they would.
DAVID C L., Fixed Operations Manager from Randy Wise Hyundai responded on 11/10/2018

Lawrence,
I would like to apologize for your recent service visit. Randy Wise Hyundai takes pride in our ability to take care of customers and with your visit we failed. I appreciate you taking the time to respond to the survey, your opinion is very important to us as we continue to grow as a company. If there is anything I can do to help with your previous visit please do not hesitate to contact me. Thank you again for your time and your business, it is much appreciated.

Columbiaville, MI
11/01/2018 Category: Service
Great!
Great service, reasonable price.
SHERRI S W., Customer Relations Manager from Randy Wise Hyundai responded on 11/01/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey.  We appreciate the positive feedback and look forward to assisting with all your future vehicle needs.