Overall Rating 4.38/5Overall Rating 4.38/5Overall Rating 4.38/5Overall Rating 4.38/5rating 4.38

Overall Rating 4.2666667/5Overall Rating 4.2666667/5Overall Rating 4.2666667/5Overall Rating 4.2666667/5rating 4.2666667
Overall Rating 1.92857/5rating 1.92857rating 1.92857rating 1.92857rating 1.92857

Lennon, MI
2015 Hyundai Tucson
08/18/2018 Category: Service
Refreshingly excellent service
DAVID C L., Fixed Operations Manager from Randy Wise Hyundai responded on 08/18/2018

Jennifer,
Thank you for the positive feedback, we appreciate you taking the time to take the survey. We look forward to assisting you with all your future vehicle needs.

Ruth M.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
08/15/2018 Category: Service
Every time I need service from Randy Weiss, whether it is an oil change, or maintenance, I leave happy the first time after the service is done.
SHERRI S W., Customer Relations Manager from Randy Wise Hyundai responded on 08/15/2018

Hi Ruth,

Marion W.
08/03/2018 Category: Service
Much appreciated upgrade on service!
Very refreshing change as the last 3 + yrs. were very rude & crude particularly for people who not only purchased their auto there but have consistently serviced their car there as well.
SHERRI S W., Customer Relations Manager from Randy Wise Hyundai responded on 08/07/2018

Hi Marion,

Randall M.
Corunna, MI
08/02/2018 Category: Service
Wonderful service department
Though the location is not convenient, I keep coming back to their service department because they do good work and are trustworthy.
SHERRI S W., Customer Relations Manager from Randy Wise Hyundai responded on 08/03/2018

Hi Randall,

Thank you for the positive feedback, we appreciate you taking the time to take the survey. We look forward to assisting you with all your future vehicle needs and appreciate you going the extra distance to visit our location.

David H.
Clio, MI
08/01/2018 Category: Service
Can't recommend
inaccurate information. not trustworthy.
DAVID C L., Fixed Operations Manager from Randy Wise Hyundai responded on 08/01/2018

Dear David,
I would like to first apologize for the experience that you had on your last service visit. Your opinion is greatly valued and appreciated. We try to make sure every service customer receives a thorough visual inspection on every visit. Unfortunately with only a visual inspection it does make it difficult to 100% accurate and on this visit we failed. I would love an opportunity to do a complete brake inspection at your convenience to reassure that your brakes are safe. I would also like to offer you a reimbursement of your last visit or $25 off brake repair per axle if and when needed. It is always our goal to make sure all our valued customers and 100% completely satisfied. If there is anything I can do to get you to 100% completely satisfied please feel free to contact. Take care and thank you again for taking the time to respond to this survey.

dlucas@randywiseautomall.com

TL
Tracy L.
07/30/2018 Category: Service
Service Center was friendly and fash
SHERRI S W., Customer Relations Manager from Randy Wise Hyundai responded on 07/30/2018

Tracy,

KR
Kimberley R.
Goodrich, MI
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
07/29/2018 Category: Service
Got us in on last minute
70,000 mi check was due right before our vacation- they got us in and done in a couple hours.

Kimberley,

AC
Alfred C.
2014 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
07/28/2018 Category: Service
service is always great and keep customers well informed
Sales person Jeff is great in searching the best choices for buyer, follow up attention is fabulous. Service dept is very good in recommending the right services without making the long waiting time

Susan S.
Grand Blanc, MI
07/26/2018 Category: Service
Quick service and trustworthy
I never worry about being oversold on products or services. The service is always quick and reliable.
SHERRI S W., Customer Relations Manager from Randy Wise Hyundai responded on 07/27/2018

Thank you for the positive feedback, we appreciate you taking the time to take the survey.  Please do not hesitate to give us a call if we can assist in the future.

Haslett, MI
2013 Hyundai Elantra Co
07/26/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service and competent staff.
I was pleased with the efficiency and the way I got in so quickly.
No hassles just prompt courteous service.
Even provided me with directions on how to get home.

EC
Edward C.
Holly, MI
07/24/2018 Category: Service
Friendly
We are moving but will look for service at the closest dealer near us.
SHERRI S W., Customer Relations Manager from Randy Wise Hyundai responded on 07/24/2018

Jerry H.
Grand Blanc, MI
2008 Hyundai Elantra
07/20/2018 Category: Service
oil change
Seems unable, or unwilling to furnish information as requested
SHERRI S W., Customer Relations Manager from Randy Wise Hyundai responded on 07/20/2018

So sorry to hear about your recent service experience.  I will speak to the service writer and the service manager.  I will work on getting your vehicle inspection sheet mailed out to you.  Once again I do apologize, please feel free to give me a call anytime.

EH
Ellen H.
07/19/2018 Category: Service
The staff was very friendly and told me about a special going on (3 oil changes for $99) . I then waited in the waiting room for approximately 1/2 hour and they came and got me so I could pay and get my car.

Ellen,

VV
Victor V.
Lapeer, MI
07/18/2018 Category: Service
They know their product!
Have been doing business with these folks for the last 3 1/2 years. This last trip was for new brake rotors and pads. Had some miscommunication on price initially but they were able to work things out.
DAVID C L., Fixed Operations Manager from Randy Wise Hyundai responded on 07/19/2018

Victor,
Thank you for the feedback, we appreciate you taking the time to complete the survey. We try to make sure all our customers are 100% completely satisfied with their service visit and if there is any way we can make your previous visit 100% please do not hesitate to contact me directly. Our goal is always 5 stars, whatever we can do to have you re-score to a 5 star please let us know. Thank you again for your time and we look forward to assisting you with all your future vehicle needs.

2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Recall Service
Not completed in a timely matter, poor record keeping.

Thomas,
Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey, your opinion is very important to us. I want to first apologize for any inconvenience or miscommunication that may have taking place during your visit. We try to exceed all our customers expectations and make sure they are 100% completely satisfied with their visit. I would love the opportunity to do what we can to get you to the point of complete satisfaction and a possible re-score. These surveys are very vital to the growth of our business. Feel free to contact me via email or phone at your convenience. Thank you again for your time and we greatly appreciate your business.

FS
Frederick S.
2006 Hyundai Tucson
07/17/2018 Category: Service
TIME
I EXPECTED A LONG WAIT.......IT WASN"T... THE TECH. WAS POLITE AND FRIENDLY.....AND KIND....THANK YOU
DAVID C L., Fixed Operations Manager from Randy Wise Hyundai responded on 07/17/2018

Frederick,

LT
Larry T.
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Sonata Sport Speaker fixed
Excellent job! I really appreciate your fast service and awesome professionalism Cody!
DAVID C L., Fixed Operations Manager from Randy Wise Hyundai responded on 07/14/2018

Larry,

BT
Barry T.
Flushing, MI
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Oil Change and tire rotation
Used my 2nd of 3 oil change plan I purchased for $99.00. Also includes tire rotation and inspection. Good deal.
SHERRI S W., Customer Relations Manager from Randy Wise Hyundai responded on 07/12/2018

Mount Morris, MI
2005 Hyundai Tucson
07/06/2018 Category: Service
Always send your vehicle to your delership
You actually avoid all the nonsense and fraud from independents.
DAVID C L., Fixed Operations Manager from Randy Wise Hyundai responded on 07/10/2018

Pengseng,

David H.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/04/2018 Category: Service
It is ok
I can recommend it to buy a new car.But not f all repairs.
SHERRI S W., Customer Relations Manager from Randy Wise Hyundai responded on 07/05/2018

David,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey, your opinion is extremely important to us. As our service team continues to grow our focus is always our customers complete satisfaction. I want to apologize for any inconvenience that you may have experienced on your last service visit. As part of my apology I would like to offer you a FREE oil and filter change with hopes that we can make you service visit 100% satisfied visit. Let me know if there is anything else I can do to help get you to that decision on this visit please let me know.  Thank you again and we greatly appreciate your business.