Overall Rating 4.39/5Overall Rating 4.39/5Overall Rating 4.39/5Overall Rating 4.39/5rating 4.39

Overall Rating 4.3125025/5Overall Rating 4.3125025/5Overall Rating 4.3125025/5Overall Rating 4.3125025/5rating 4.3125025
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Teresa S.
Flushing, MI
2008 Hyundai Elantra
10/21/2018 Category: Service
Clean and reliable
Always impressed by the cleanliness and accommodating service at the dealership

PS
Pengseng S.
2005 Hyundai Tucson
10/19/2018 Category: Service
Always send your vehicle to your delership
For good service.

Terri M.
Holly, MI
2015 Hyundai Elantra
10/12/2018 Category: Service
DAVID C L., Fixed Operations Manager from Randy Wise Hyundai responded on 10/16/2018

Terri,
Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We greatly appreciate your time and your business. Please feel free to contact us for any service needs and concerns. Take care and have a great week.

Donald M.
2011 Hyundai Tucson
10/10/2018 Category: Service
Quality work..friendly service..
SHERRI S W., Customer Relations Manager from Randy Wise Hyundai responded on 10/11/2018

Hello Donald,

Thank you for the positive feedback, we appreciate you taking the time to take the survey.   Always happy to do whatever we can to make your time here more pleasant.  We look forward to seeing you next time!

Marion W.
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Much appreciated upgrade on service!
Again--prompt service!
SHERRI S W., Customer Relations Manager from Randy Wise Hyundai responded on 10/10/2018

Hi Marion,

2008 Hyundai Accent
10/07/2018 Category: Service
Usually friendly quality service.
Last time not so satisfied. I was charged for virtually nothing being done to my car, or at least no explanation of what was done.

Mr. Fenton,
I wanted to apologize for the frustration you felt with your last service visit. We greatly appreciate your business and your opinion is very important to us. When it come to diagnosing a transmission there are steps that we take to determine the root cause of the concern and those steps should have explained to you and we failed. I would love the opportunity to help you with your situation. Feel free to contact our service team and set up a time that is convenient for you so we can perform a more thorough inspection / diagnoses and to determine what next steps need to be taken. We greatly appreciate your time. Feel free to contact me directly.

CN
Constance N.
2009 Hyundai Sonata
10/02/2018 Category: Service
Service Department
Great service. Prompt, polite, and professional.
SHERRI S W., Customer Relations Manager from Randy Wise Hyundai responded on 10/05/2018

Hi Constance,

Hi Robert,

Susan S.
Grand Blanc, MI
09/30/2018 Category: Service
Great customer service, easy in and out!
Quick reliable service!!!
DAVID C L., Fixed Operations Manager from Randy Wise Hyundai responded on 10/01/2018

Susan,

Jorja A.
Owosso, MI
09/29/2018 Category: Service
Receptive service department
Service department is receptive to my concerns but issues have not been resolved. This is the 3rd new vehicle we have purchased at Randy Wise( and had no issues prior to this ) but I am now questioning if there will be a 4th. My car was also freshly washed prior to pick up but returned to me filthy and wheel wells were filled w/ gravel as if it had been test driven on gravel roads then not washed?
I'm unsure how to respond to the "recommend" question below

Dear Jorja,
Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey your opinion and business is very important to us. I apologize for the inconvenience you experienced. Our goal is that all our customers are 100% completely satisfied with every service visit. I would love the opportunity to make it up to you and offer you a free oil and filter change with a car wash, and vacuum at your convenience. The survey is very important to us as an organization and vital to the growth of our business. If there is anything else I can do to have you re-score the survey please do not hesitate to contact me directly. Thank you for sharing your experience with us, it greatly helps us learn and grow. Take care and have a great day!

WV
William V.
09/28/2018 Category: Service
Recent service
Read previous comments

Dear William,
I would like to apologize for the confusion and lack of communication that caused your recent service visit to be less then perfect. Our goal is to make sure all our customers receive 100% satisfaction every time. As we continue to grow and add to employees and new processes sometimes errors happen and our customers are the ones that pay the price. Thank you for taking the time to share this with me, as it helps us grow and is a learning opportunity for our employees. I would like the opportunity to ask you for a re-score on the survey. These surveys are very vital to the organization and the growth of our business. Also as an apology to you I'd like to offer you a free Oil and Filter change and car wash / vacuum on your next service visit. Please call me directly for your next appointment and I'll be happy to set that up. Thank you again for taking the time to fill out survey, your opinion and business is very important to us. Have a great day!

Sandra C.
Bancroft, MI
2012 Hyundai Tucson
09/27/2018 Category: Service
Tim, my service agent and Shrrie were very accommodating.
I needed my camera replaced. I knew it would be 2 1\2 hours, Sherri was nice enough and offered to take me over to an other errand while I was waiting. Sure makes one appreciate good service and your staffs concern about their customers satisfaction.
SHERRI S W., Customer Relations Manager from Randy Wise Hyundai responded on 09/28/2018

Hi Sandra,

Diana M.
Swartz Creek, MI
09/21/2018 Category: Service
Quick and courteous.
Had oil change and they even washed my car.I would not go anywhere else.
SHERRI S W., Customer Relations Manager from Randy Wise Hyundai responded on 09/24/2018

Hi Diana,

Thank you for the positive feedback, we appreciate you taking the time to take the survey. We look forward to assisting you with all your future vehicle needs.

Carmen M.
Waterford, MI
2017 Hyundai Veloster
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Rebuying customer
I drive 40 minutes to get my oil changed. Was very disappointed that my car didn’t get washed. The service guy was very rude about not wanting to wash the car.
DAVID C L., Fixed Operations Manager from Randy Wise Hyundai responded on 09/21/2018

Carmen,
I appreciate you taking the time to respond to the survey. Your opinion is very important to us. We are always trying to improve ourselves and appreciate your comments. We would love to be able to provide a car wash as that special touch to all our customers that service their vehicle with us but unfortunately our facility is not set up or equipped to handle such a task. What I would love to do for you is to provide you with a car wash, interior vacuum, clean windows and dress tires at your convenience. If there is anything we can do to help you re score us as a 5 star please do not hesitate to contact me directly. Thank you again for your time and your business. Have a great day!

Michael L.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/20/2018 Category: Service
September 2018 Service
Service was expertly performed and on time. Service manager, Tim, was cooperative, friendly and efficient.
Good job!

Michael,

James R.
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Fine
Fine service!
SHERRI S W., Customer Relations Manager from Randy Wise Hyundai responded on 09/20/2018

Hi James,

Edward C.
Holly, MI
09/15/2018 Category: Service
What I did not know
I did not know my car could not be towed in a conventional manner. We had planned on purchasing an RV and traveling, but were forced to make new plans. This was discussed with the salesman and the credit manager, but neither told us we were buying a car that would make this more difficult and costly. Also, we thought the paint chip and stain coverage plan was part of what we bought, but it was not. We did pay for 3 oil changes, but the 1st oil change they failed to find record of this and I paid out of pocket. I spoke to the new car manager, and while very nice about it, he offered no suggestions or solutions. Now we are on countdown to when we can get r id of this car and find one that better suits our needs. And one more issue, the paint on the rear bumper is chipping off in many places. We have only moved luggage and small household goods in our car. It has 11000 miles, but the bumper looks more like 50000 miles of wear. This does not seem right. I was told I could buy touchup paint or pay your service area to spot paint it, then buy something to mask the area. I am less than satisfied with the issues and the responce.

VS
Vicky S.
Swartz Creek, MI
2014 Hyundai Tucson
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Everyone is very friendly and good at explaining what is to be done at your service.
Customer satisfaction.
SHERRI S W., Customer Relations Manager from Randy Wise Hyundai responded on 09/14/2018

Hi Vicky,

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/07/2018 Category: Service
Everyone is friendly, and professional. Got the problem corrected as quickly as possible.
SHERRI S W., Customer Relations Manager from Randy Wise Hyundai responded on 09/07/2018