Overall Rating 4.39/5Overall Rating 4.39/5Overall Rating 4.39/5Overall Rating 4.39/5rating 4.39

Overall Rating 4.3125025/5Overall Rating 4.3125025/5Overall Rating 4.3125025/5Overall Rating 4.3125025/5rating 4.3125025
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

EC
Edward C.
09/15/2018 Category: Service
What I did not know
I did not know my car could not be towed in a conventional manner. We had planned on purchasing an RV and traveling, but were forced to make new plans. This was discussed with the salesman and the credit manager, but neither told us we were buying a car that would make this more difficult and costly. Also, we thought the paint chip and stain coverage plan was part of what we bought, but it was not. We did pay for 3 oil changes, but the 1st oil change they failed to find record of this and I paid out of pocket. I spoke to the new car manager, and while very nice about it, he offered no suggestions or solutions. Now we are on countdown to when we can get r id of this car and find one that better suits our needs. And one more issue, the paint on the rear bumper is chipping off in many places. We have only moved luggage and small household goods in our car. It has 11000 miles, but the bumper looks more like 50000 miles of wear. This does not seem right. I was told I could buy touchup paint or pay your service area to spot paint it, then buy something to mask the area. I am less than satisfied with the issues and the responce.

VS
Vicky S.
Swartz Creek, MI
2014 Hyundai Tucson
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Everyone is very friendly and good at explaining what is to be done at your service.
Customer satisfaction.
SHERRI S W., Customer Relations Manager from Randy Wise Hyundai responded on 09/14/2018

Hi Vicky,

Thank you for the positive feedback, we appreciate you taking the time to take the survey. We look forward to assisting you with all your future vehicle needs.

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/07/2018 Category: Service
Everyone is friendly, and professional. Got the problem corrected as quickly as possible.
SHERRI S W., Customer Relations Manager from Randy Wise Hyundai responded on 09/07/2018

Fenton, MI
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/06/2018 Category: Service
Excellent!
Great service, friendly staff!
DAVID C L., Fixed Operations Manager from Randy Wise Hyundai responded on 09/07/2018

Dear Valued Customer,

Rory M.
Richmond, TX
08/31/2018 Category: Service
Waranty
Service was good. But brand quality has dropped over past two years.
DAVID C L., Fixed Operations Manager from Randy Wise Hyundai responded on 09/04/2018

Dear Mr. Mayra,
We apologozie for not being able to make this 100% satisfied visit. If there is anything we can do to get you there please do not hesitate to contact me. I would like to thank you for the feedback, we appreciate you taking the time to take the survey. We look forward to assisting you with all your future vehicle needs.

Burton, MI
08/28/2018 Category: Service
Very nice and informative.
Always on time with appointments. Very nice people here.
DAVID C L., Fixed Operations Manager from Randy Wise Hyundai responded on 08/28/2018

Dear Valued Customer,

Cheryl H.
08/27/2018 Category: Service
Their professionalism, good, friendly service

Dear Cheryl,

IN
Ingo N.
08/23/2018 Category: Service
Friendly helpful employees , neat and clean professional technicians
Very good , might educate service writers to be able to explain to customers the goal of tech. bulletins performed on vehicle .
DAVID C L., Fixed Operations Manager from Randy Wise Hyundai responded on 08/23/2018

Dear Ingo,

Grand Blanc, MI
2010 Hyundai Veracruz
08/22/2018 Category: Service
A Dealership That Listens!
I had a slight communication issue at my oil change and brought in to the attention of management. They responded immediately and were able to address my issue. The service here was good and quick. The waiting area was nice. Thank you for listening!

08/22/2018 Category: Service
Too Pushy for Additional Services
I didn't really need a tire rotation because I get them for free at Discount Tire. The service guy was pretty insistent about this but I declined due to the additional charge.

Dear Karyakose,
I would like to apologize for the frustrating service visit you experienced. It is always our goal that you are 100% completely satisfied with every visit. I would like an opportunity to make it up to you by offering you a free oil and filter change on your next service visit. We value your business and your opinion, thank you for taking the time to respond. My goal is for the opportunity for you to re-score this survey as a completely satisfied response. If there is anything else I can do to help get you there please do not hesitate to contact me directly. Thank you for your time and Thank you for your business.

Lennon, MI
2015 Hyundai Tucson
08/18/2018 Category: Service
Refreshingly excellent service
DAVID C L., Fixed Operations Manager from Randy Wise Hyundai responded on 08/18/2018

Jennifer,

Ruth M.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
08/15/2018 Category: Service
Every time I need service from Randy Weiss, whether it is an oil change, or maintenance, I leave happy the first time after the service is done.
SHERRI S W., Customer Relations Manager from Randy Wise Hyundai responded on 08/15/2018

Hi Ruth,

Marion W.
08/03/2018 Category: Service
Much appreciated upgrade on service!
Very refreshing change as the last 3 + yrs. were very rude & crude particularly for people who not only purchased their auto there but have consistently serviced their car there as well.
SHERRI S W., Customer Relations Manager from Randy Wise Hyundai responded on 08/07/2018

Hi Marion,

Randall M.
Corunna, MI
08/02/2018 Category: Service
Wonderful service department
Though the location is not convenient, I keep coming back to their service department because they do good work and are trustworthy.
SHERRI S W., Customer Relations Manager from Randy Wise Hyundai responded on 08/03/2018

Hi Randall,

Thank you for the positive feedback, we appreciate you taking the time to take the survey. We look forward to assisting you with all your future vehicle needs and appreciate you going the extra distance to visit our location.

David H.
Clio, MI
08/01/2018 Category: Service
Can't recommend
inaccurate information. not trustworthy.
DAVID C L., Fixed Operations Manager from Randy Wise Hyundai responded on 08/01/2018

Dear David,
I would like to first apologize for the experience that you had on your last service visit. Your opinion is greatly valued and appreciated. We try to make sure every service customer receives a thorough visual inspection on every visit. Unfortunately with only a visual inspection it does make it difficult to 100% accurate and on this visit we failed. I would love an opportunity to do a complete brake inspection at your convenience to reassure that your brakes are safe. I would also like to offer you a reimbursement of your last visit or $25 off brake repair per axle if and when needed. It is always our goal to make sure all our valued customers and 100% completely satisfied. If there is anything I can do to get you to 100% completely satisfied please feel free to contact. Take care and thank you again for taking the time to respond to this survey.

dlucas@randywiseautomall.com

TL
Tracy L.
07/30/2018 Category: Service
Service Center was friendly and fash
SHERRI S W., Customer Relations Manager from Randy Wise Hyundai responded on 07/30/2018

Tracy,

KR
Kimberley R.
Goodrich, MI
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
07/29/2018 Category: Service
Got us in on last minute
70,000 mi check was due right before our vacation- they got us in and done in a couple hours.

Kimberley,

AC
Alfred C.
Fenton, MI
2014 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
07/28/2018 Category: Service
service is always great and keep customers well informed
Sales person Jeff is great in searching the best choices for buyer, follow up attention is fabulous. Service dept is very good in recommending the right services without making the long waiting time

Susan S.
Grand Blanc, MI
07/26/2018 Category: Service
Quick service and trustworthy
I never worry about being oversold on products or services. The service is always quick and reliable.
SHERRI S W., Customer Relations Manager from Randy Wise Hyundai responded on 07/27/2018

Thank you for the positive feedback, we appreciate you taking the time to take the survey.  Please do not hesitate to give us a call if we can assist in the future.

Haslett, MI
2013 Hyundai Elantra Co
07/26/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service and competent staff.
I was pleased with the efficiency and the way I got in so quickly.
No hassles just prompt courteous service.
Even provided me with directions on how to get home.

EC
Edward C.
07/24/2018 Category: Service
Friendly
We are moving but will look for service at the closest dealer near us.
SHERRI S W., Customer Relations Manager from Randy Wise Hyundai responded on 07/24/2018