Overall Rating 4.38/5Overall Rating 4.38/5Overall Rating 4.38/5Overall Rating 4.38/5rating 4.38

Overall Rating 4.2857121/5Overall Rating 4.2857121/5Overall Rating 4.2857121/5Overall Rating 4.2857121/5rating 4.2857121
Overall Rating 1.92857/5rating 1.92857rating 1.92857rating 1.92857rating 1.92857

Sharon C.
05/17/2018 Category: Service
Great
Everyone makes sure the customer is being taken care of, everyone is so friendly. If I want to see a particular salesman they make sure I get attention from him. The salesmen don't get rude if we want to see someone else, and I love this the most.
SHERRI S W., Customer Relations Manager from Randy Wise Hyundai

Thank you for the positive feedback, we appreciate you taking the time to take the survey. We look forward to assisting you with all your future vehicle needs.

Anonymous avatar

BD
Barbara D.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
05/15/2018 Category: Service
Don't know what you want. the
Job well done.

Mary M.
05/10/2018 Category: Service
Oil change/tire rotation
Helpful, courteous service writer.

Mary,
Thank you for taking the time to respond to the survey, your opinion is very important to us. If there is anything we can do to make sure that every visit is a 5 star visit please do not hesitate to contact me directly. Thank you for choosing Randy Wise Hyundai for your service needs.

RT
richard t.
Fenton, MI
05/04/2018
service advisor brian
was over the top,we had our santa fe back on time,problem handeled!thanks alot

Richard,
Thank you for taking the time to respond to the survey your opinion and time is very important to us. If there is anything we can do for you in the future please do not hesitate to contact us. Take care and have a Great week!

CA
Corvel A.
Clarkston, MI
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/02/2018 Category: Service
Happy with Service. Excellent write up gentleman.
Write up gentleman was excellent. He was courteous, communicated very well, and made me feel he did everything he could for me. I only wish I could remember his name. All work was completed in a short time. Would have given this a 5 star rating if they would wash the car when finished. One more way to should you appreciate our business.

Corvel,
Thank you for taking the time to respond to the survey we understand your time and opinion is very important to us. Thank you for your feed back and we will be sure to consider all your suggestions. Thank you for choosing Randy Wise Hyundai for your service needs.

Martha H.
Homedale, ID
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/01/2018 Category: Service
Visiting here from Idaho
Looked for a dealer close by for my oil change. Great, fast, friendly service!!!

Martha,

TH
Tonja H.
Pontiac, MI
04/30/2018 Category: Service
Satisfied Custome Again
This was my second time at this location to get my oil changed and tires rotated. When I arrived I noticed a sign that read, Wise Care. Bryan was able to assist and I ended up purchasing this wonderful deal! Once again I was truly satisfied with the service that I received from Randy Wise Chevrolet!

Hi Sandra,

Sandra C.
Bancroft, MI
2012 Hyundai Tucson
04/27/2018 Category: Service
I'm a senior citizen and was treated with respect and greetwited

Hi Sandra,

Thank you for the positive feedback, we appreciate you taking the time to take the survey.  We look forward to assisting you with all your future vehicle needs.

Janet W.
Swartz Creek, MI
2014 Hyundai Veloster
04/14/2018 Category: Service
Fast courteous service as usual. Brian is a hoot..

Hi Janet,

Thank you for taking the time to respond to the survey from Hyundai, your opinion is very important to us.  We look forward to assisting with all your future vehicle needs.  Thanks again for choosing Randy Wise Hyundai.

Mildred W.
04/12/2018 Category: Service
They replaced the brake light, performed an oil change, new filters and all went well.

Mildred,

Thank you for taking the time to respond to the survey from Hyundai, your opinion is very important to us. If there is anything we can do better please do not hesitate to contact me directly. Thank you for choosing Randy Wise Hyundai for your service needs.

Randall M.
Corunna, MI
04/11/2018 Category: Service
Easy in, quick service
I have always had good luck with the service department of Randy Wise. They are quick and efficient and do not try to 'upsell' everything.

Randall,
Thank you for taking the time to respond to the survey, your opinion is extremely important to us. I'm happy to see that our service staff took good care of you and your vehicle. If there is anything we can do better please do not hesitate to contact me directly. Thank you for choosing Randy Wise Hyundai for your service needs. Have a great week!

LH
Lavette H.
04/09/2018 Category: Service
I just feel like when you get a oil change a courteous car wash would be Great. You are getting money for the oil change. Other dealers I have went to you get a free car wash.

Dear Lavette,
Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey, your opinion is very important to us. If there is anything we can do better to help get us to a 5 star rating please do not hesitate to contact me directly. Thank you for choosing Randy Wise Hyundai for your service needs. Have a great day!

LP
Leonard P.
Holly, MI
2011 Hyundai Elantra To
04/07/2018 Category: Service
Headlight bulb replacement
Had appointment scheduled bulb out in one headlight, decided to have all the bulbs changed, not a problem all changed and back on the road.
SHERRI S W., Customer Relations Manager from Randy Wise Hyundai

Thank you for the positive feedback!  We look forward to assisting you in the future with all your vehicle needs.

James R.
04/06/2018 Category: Service
Good service, as always
Service was good as it always. The customer waiting area is clean with coffee provided making any service wait easy (I do miss the donuts, however).

Hi James,

Thank you for the positive feedback!  We appreciate your business and look forward to assisting with all your future vehicle needs.  Come see me next time you are in and I will make sure you have some donuts.   :)

CL
Cindy L.
Swartz Creek, MI
03/29/2018 Category: Service
Service is ok. The sales person on this vehicle already gone. Turnover of employees is very aggressive.
Experience was ok. I understand it is hard to find good help today. Customer service seems to be getting worse all of the time. JUST MY OPINION. I would recommend this business to other people but sometimes you have to elevate your issues to upper management. Not good for me. Floor employees should have some flexibility to handle issues and know the limitations.

Cindy,
Thank you for taking the opportunity to respond to Hyundai regarding your recent service visit with our service team. Your opinion is very important to us and we greatly appreciate your feed back.
Our goal is that every customer is completely satisfied 100%. If there is anything I can do to help get you there please do not hesitate to contact me directly.
Have a Great Day and thank you for choosing Randy Wise Hyundai.

Hi Cindy,

We appreciate your feedback and your business is very important to us.  Please give me a call when you have time would love to get a little more feedback.

Thank you!

Anonymous avatar
2010 Hyundai Elantra
03/26/2018 Category: Service
Took care of problem
Car runs better
SHERRI S W., Customer Relations Manager from Randy Wise Hyundai

Thank you for the feedback.  We look forward to assisting with all your future vehicle needs.  Hope we can earn five stars  next time you visit!

HM
Hosea M.
Fenton, MI
03/26/2018 Category: Service
Good Experience !
Great Service !
SHERRI S W., Customer Relations Manager from Randy Wise Hyundai

Thank you for the positive feedback.  We look forward to assisting with all your future vehicle needs.

Jessyca M.
03/24/2018 Category: Service
Quick and helpful
My issue with the door to my gas gauge was urgent. I barely had gas, had to teach all day, and then coach in the evening. Brought the car in during my 30 mon lunch and they promised to get it done for me on my schedule and did. Thank you.
P.S.
Please tell the sales department I never received my Amazon card. Thanks for the great work from buying the car to fixing this issue.
SHERRI S W., Customer Relations Manager from Randy Wise Hyundai

Thank you so much for the positive feedback.  So glad we were able to get you taken care of on your lunch break!  Who was your sales person so I can follow up with them regarding your Amazon Card?

Cheryl M.
Burton, MI
2012 Hyundai Tucson
03/23/2018 Category: Service
Great power train warranty
Thankful the warranty covered my engine replacement. I was provided a beautiful vehicle to use while servicing my vehicle. It took a very long time for me to get my vehicle back and I was not updated about the progress. So far the car is running great. Pickup was ok, questions answered. No new warranty on engine but happy it was replaced.