Overall Rating 4.39/5Overall Rating 4.39/5Overall Rating 4.39/5Overall Rating 4.39/5rating 4.39

Overall Rating 4.2857121/5Overall Rating 4.2857121/5Overall Rating 4.2857121/5Overall Rating 4.2857121/5rating 4.2857121
Overall Rating 1.92857/5rating 1.92857rating 1.92857rating 1.92857rating 1.92857
Latest Review about 1 hour ago

EH
Ellen H.
07/19/2018 Category: Service
The staff was very friendly and told me about a special going on (3 oil changes for $99) . I then waited in the waiting room for approximately 1/2 hour and they came and got me so I could pay and get my car.

VV
Victor V.
Lapeer, MI
07/18/2018 Category: Service
They know their product!
Have been doing business with these folks for the last 3 1/2 years. This last trip was for new brake rotors and pads. Had some miscommunication on price initially but they were able to work things out.
DAVID C L., Fixed Operations Manager from Randy Wise Hyundai responded on 07/19/2018

Victor,
Thank you for the feedback, we appreciate you taking the time to complete the survey. We try to make sure all our customers are 100% completely satisfied with their service visit and if there is any way we can make your previous visit 100% please do not hesitate to contact me directly. Our goal is always 5 stars, whatever we can do to have you re-score to a 5 star please let us know. Thank you again for your time and we look forward to assisting you with all your future vehicle needs.

2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Recall Service
Not completed in a timely matter, poor record keeping.

Thomas,
Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey, your opinion is very important to us. I want to first apologize for any inconvenience or miscommunication that may have taking place during your visit. We try to exceed all our customers expectations and make sure they are 100% completely satisfied with their visit. I would love the opportunity to do what we can to get you to the point of complete satisfaction and a possible re-score. These surveys are very vital to the growth of our business. Feel free to contact me via email or phone at your convenience. Thank you again for your time and we greatly appreciate your business.

FS
Frederick S.
2006 Hyundai Tucson
07/17/2018 Category: Service
TIME
I EXPECTED A LONG WAIT.......IT WASN"T... THE TECH. WAS POLITE AND FRIENDLY.....AND KIND....THANK YOU
DAVID C L., Fixed Operations Manager from Randy Wise Hyundai responded on 07/17/2018

Frederick,
Thank you for the positive feedback, we appreciate you taking the time to take the survey. We look forward to assisting you with all your future vehicle needs.

LT
Larry T.
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Sonata Sport Speaker fixed
Excellent job! I really appreciate your fast service and awesome professionalism Cody!
DAVID C L., Fixed Operations Manager from Randy Wise Hyundai responded on 07/14/2018

Larry,

BT
Barry T.
Flushing, MI
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Oil Change and tire rotation
Used my 2nd of 3 oil change plan I purchased for $99.00. Also includes tire rotation and inspection. Good deal.
SHERRI S W., Customer Relations Manager from Randy Wise Hyundai responded on 07/12/2018

Mount Morris, MI
2005 Hyundai Tucson
07/06/2018 Category: Service
Always send your vehicle to your delership
You actually avoid all the nonsense and fraud from independents.
DAVID C L., Fixed Operations Manager from Randy Wise Hyundai responded on 07/10/2018

Pengseng,

David H.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/04/2018 Category: Service
It is ok
I can recommend it to buy a new car.But not f all repairs.
SHERRI S W., Customer Relations Manager from Randy Wise Hyundai responded on 07/05/2018

David,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey, your opinion is extremely important to us. As our service team continues to grow our focus is always our customers complete satisfaction. I want to apologize for any inconvenience that you may have experienced on your last service visit. As part of my apology I would like to offer you a FREE oil and filter change with hopes that we can make you service visit 100% satisfied visit. Let me know if there is anything else I can do to help get you to that decision on this visit please let me know.  Thank you again and we greatly appreciate your business.

James R.
07/04/2018 Category: Service
Good service says it all & best

James,

Thank you for taking the time to respond to the survey, your opinion is very important to us. If there is anything we can do to make sure that every visit is a 5 star visit please do not hesitate to contact me directly. Thank you for choosing Randy Wise Hyundai for your service needs.

Lake Orion, MI
2014 Hyundai Elantra
06/27/2018 Category: Service
Review
They changed my oil and rotated/balanced my tires. I was satisfied. Everyone was friendly and helpful. Things were done on time
SHERRI S W., Customer Relations Manager from Randy Wise Hyundai responded on 06/27/2018

Grand Blanc, MI
06/21/2018 Category: Service
Great professionalism and excellent staff team. Very compassionate and experienced
Great customer service! Excellent professionalism! Experienced staff.
DAVID C L., Fixed Operations Manager from Randy Wise Hyundai responded on 06/22/2018

Muhammad,

PB
Paula B.
06/20/2018 Category: Service
?
Very proficient.
SHERRI S W., Customer Relations Manager from Randy Wise Hyundai responded on 06/20/2018

Sally W.
Swartz Creek, MI
06/18/2018 Category: Service
what does this mean?
Always courteous, friendly and most importantly HONEST. I had an appointment, was able to get right in and my oil was changed in less than an hour.
DAVID C L., Fixed Operations Manager from Randy Wise Hyundai responded on 06/19/2018

Sally,

Judy K.
Otisville, MI
06/15/2018 Category: Service
Have gotten 4 Hyundiais through the years - good service to date
Did question the cost for oil change and it was lowered by Manager.
SHERRI S W., Customer Relations Manager from Randy Wise Hyundai responded on 06/18/2018

CN
Constance N.
2009 Hyundai Sonata
06/15/2018 Category: Service
Service is great
As always
SHERRI S W., Customer Relations Manager from Randy Wise Hyundai responded on 06/15/2018

Martin S.
Owosso, MI
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/14/2018 Category: Service
Was in and out in less than an hour!
DAVID C L., Fixed Operations Manager from Randy Wise Hyundai responded on 06/15/2018

Martin,

KR
Kimberley R.
Goodrich, MI
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
06/08/2018 Category: Service
All good in service
Fast and even good coffee
SHERRI S W., Customer Relations Manager from Randy Wise Hyundai responded on 06/11/2018

RO
Richard O.
Grand Blanc, MI
06/07/2018 Category: Service
Excellant service.
SHERRI S W., Customer Relations Manager from Randy Wise Hyundai responded on 06/08/2018

Reed S.
Owosso, MI
06/06/2018 Category: Service
50,000 mile check up
Service was fast and did not try to sell me something I did not need.
DAVID C L., Fixed Operations Manager from Randy Wise Hyundai responded on 06/07/2018

Reed,

Cynthia B.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/02/2018 Category: Service
The service
It was done in a timely manner.
DAVID C L., Fixed Operations Manager from Randy Wise Hyundai responded on 06/02/2018

Cynthia,