Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5rating 4.4

Overall Rating 4.3125025/5Overall Rating 4.3125025/5Overall Rating 4.3125025/5Overall Rating 4.3125025/5rating 4.3125025
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Potterville, MI
11/18/2018 Category: Service
Had to have engine replaced (luckily under warranty). Would have appreciated a little more communication. Three months and the only info that they called me about is that the car ready to be picked up. If I hadn't called, I wouldn't have had any information at all.
SHERRI S W., Customer Relations Manager from Randy Wise Hyundai responded on 11/19/2018

Thank you for the feedback, I do want to apologize for the lack of communication.  We do value your business and hope to be of service to you in the future.  If you have any other questions or concerns please feel free to contact me.

11/17/2018 Category: Service
Oil Change
Great place and employees.

Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out the survey.  We appreciate the positive feedback and look forward to assisting with all your future vehicle needs.

VO
Virginia O.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
11/16/2018 Category: Service
quick & pleasant employees
I get immediate service when I come in.everyone is pleasant,& service is done quickly.

Hi Virginia,

Sean M.
Davison, MI
11/08/2018 Category: Service
The atmosphere
🤘🏻
SHERRI S W., Customer Relations Manager from Randy Wise Hyundai responded on 11/09/2018

Hi Sean,

Donald M.
2011 Hyundai Tucson
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Another great job at keeping my little car going....
SHERRI S W., Customer Relations Manager from Randy Wise Hyundai responded on 11/07/2018

Hi Donald,

Lawrence S.
Fort Gratiot, MI
2014 Hyundai Genesis
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Total incompetence in customer service
Condescending service rep did not return calls as promised and wasted two days of my time. This could have been prevented with a simple phone call. Was charged for loaner car that would never have been necessary had they followed through as they said they would.
DAVID C L., Fixed Operations Manager from Randy Wise Hyundai responded on 11/10/2018

Lawrence,
I would like to apologize for your recent service visit. Randy Wise Hyundai takes pride in our ability to take care of customers and with your visit we failed. I appreciate you taking the time to respond to the survey, your opinion is very important to us as we continue to grow as a company. If there is anything I can do to help with your previous visit please do not hesitate to contact me. Thank you again for your time and your business, it is much appreciated.

Columbiaville, MI
11/01/2018 Category: Service
Great!
Great service, reasonable price.
SHERRI S W., Customer Relations Manager from Randy Wise Hyundai responded on 11/01/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey.  We appreciate the positive feedback and look forward to assisting with all your future vehicle needs.

BD
Barbara D.
Grand Blanc, MI
2011 Hyundai Elantra
10/30/2018 Category: Service
it's friendly and accepting
Good and patient with customers.
DAVID C L., Fixed Operations Manager from Randy Wise Hyundai responded on 11/01/2018

Dear Barbara,

AG
Amber G.
Flushing, MI
10/29/2018 Category: Service
Friendly dealership
Everyone who works here is very friendly and helpful. I had a great experience going in to figure out what was best for me Car Wise. They worked with me to figure out what I needed. Unfortunately I had some issues with my car only 3 days after leasing it. They took it in and fixed it so hopefully nothing else happens to it. That part was not a good experience but the service was good.
SHERRI S W., Customer Relations Manager from Randy Wise Hyundai responded on 10/31/2018

Dear Amber,

We apologozie for not being able to make this 100% satisfied visit. If there is anything we can do to get you there please do not hesitate to contact me. I would like to thank you for the feedback, we appreciate you taking the time to take the survey. We look forward to assisting you with all your future vehicle needs.

RO
Richard O.
Grand Blanc, MI
10/28/2018 Category: Service
Very good service. Cody is an excellent service person
SHERRI S W., Customer Relations Manager from Randy Wise Hyundai responded on 10/29/2018

Hi Richard,

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/23/2018 Category: Service
Everyone is always professional and friendly. My appointment was scheduled right away, and I did not have to wait long.
SHERRI S W., Customer Relations Manager from Randy Wise Hyundai responded on 10/24/2018

Martin S.
Owosso, MI
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/22/2018 Category: Service
Came in for an oil change
Always helpful, greet you as soon as you drive into the service department. All staff are very friendly.
SHERRI S W., Customer Relations Manager from Randy Wise Hyundai responded on 10/23/2018

Hi Martin,

Teresa S.
Flushing, MI
2008 Hyundai Elantra
10/21/2018 Category: Service
Clean and reliable
Always impressed by the cleanliness and accommodating service at the dealership
SHERRI S W., Customer Relations Manager from Randy Wise Hyundai responded on 10/22/2018

Hi Teresa,

Thank you for the positive feedback, we appreciate you taking the time to take the survey.   Always happy to do whatever we can to make your time here more pleasant.  We look forward to seeing you next time!

Lapeer, MI
2016 Hyundai Elantra
10/19/2018 Category: Service
TV commercial
About service is a lie.

I would like to apologize for the confusion and lack of communication that caused your recent service visit to be less then perfect. Our goal is to make sure all our customers receive 100% satisfaction every time. I have spoken with Shannon and Dave the service manager, please give me a call at your earliest convenience so I can get a little more feedback.

PS
Pengseng S.
2005 Hyundai Tucson
10/19/2018 Category: Service
Always send your vehicle to your delership
For good service.

Terri M.
Holly, MI
2015 Hyundai Elantra
10/12/2018 Category: Service
DAVID C L., Fixed Operations Manager from Randy Wise Hyundai responded on 10/16/2018

Terri,
Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We greatly appreciate your time and your business. Please feel free to contact us for any service needs and concerns. Take care and have a great week.

Donald M.
2011 Hyundai Tucson
10/10/2018 Category: Service
Quality work..friendly service..
SHERRI S W., Customer Relations Manager from Randy Wise Hyundai responded on 10/11/2018

Hello Donald,

Marion W.
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Much appreciated upgrade on service!
Again--prompt service!
SHERRI S W., Customer Relations Manager from Randy Wise Hyundai responded on 10/10/2018

Hi Marion,

2008 Hyundai Accent
10/07/2018 Category: Service
Usually friendly quality service.
Last time not so satisfied. I was charged for virtually nothing being done to my car, or at least no explanation of what was done.

Mr. Fenton,
I wanted to apologize for the frustration you felt with your last service visit. We greatly appreciate your business and your opinion is very important to us. When it come to diagnosing a transmission there are steps that we take to determine the root cause of the concern and those steps should have explained to you and we failed. I would love the opportunity to help you with your situation. Feel free to contact our service team and set up a time that is convenient for you so we can perform a more thorough inspection / diagnoses and to determine what next steps need to be taken. We greatly appreciate your time. Feel free to contact me directly.

CN
Constance N.
2009 Hyundai Sonata
10/02/2018 Category: Service
Service Department
Great service. Prompt, polite, and professional.
SHERRI S W., Customer Relations Manager from Randy Wise Hyundai responded on 10/05/2018

Hi Constance,