PU
Pat U.
Nissan Sentra
01/21/2014
Good and Honest Place
Does good work and don't do anything that is not necessary.

RJ
Robert J.
01/17/2014
Juhasz Ford Escape
Can you include in our profile that when we come in for an oil change that we also get tire rotataion

GC
Gay C.
01/16/2014
Reputable
Have been taking car there for a couple of years and have never been disappointed.

John B.
Subaru B9 Tribeca
01/16/2014
needed second opinion
love the vehicle history!

Mike H.
La Mesa, CA
Jeep Cherokee
01/16/2014 Category: Service
Mike said the service was outstanding and he has recommended this business to several friends.

RF
Rob F.
01/16/2014 Category: Service
Rob said they are honest, priced fairly, do good quality work along with not trying to rip him off.

MK
Mary K.
Mazda 6
01/14/2014
First service on new vehicle
Always trust Ray Frey Auto with our vehicles. Great service, very professional people and patient with those of us who are not that auto mechanic 'savvy'. Thanks again!!

Kevin B.
01/13/2014 Category: Service
Kevin said after they washed his vehicle, they buffed out a ding.

LH
Lynn H.
01/11/2014
It's the best
Ray Frey is the most honest mechanic you will meet, he will only fix what needs to be fixed. If he says you need something then you need it done, if you want something done that is not needed he will tell you that too!! The staff are all wonderful and friendly.

Renee R.
01/10/2014
Awesome Service!
I have been going to Ray Frey Auto Center for quite some time now and I will never go anywhere else. I don't know anything about cars except where to put the gas (lol) and have always been nervous in the past taking my car to other places...but not any more! I feel very comfortable bringing my car in and they are upfront and honest with you. I have spoken to some people while waiting for my car and they them self have been going to Ray's for a long time. I am happy with Ray Frey Auto Center and I believe you will be too!

Ramona B.
01/09/2014
WOW!!!
My husband and I were very shocked when Ray actually took very good care of us! I love that kind of service and the honesty is amazing!! thank you Ray Frey

DA
Don A.
01/07/2014 Category: Service
Don said they do a good job. He has known Ray for over 30 years. He said he plans to bring his Hyundai in for service soon.

Shawn M.
01/04/2014
honest good work and a free car wash!
I know I can always get a honest analysis and a fair price for very good quality work!

PB
Paul B.
01/04/2014 Category: Service
Paul said they got the work done in couple of hours like they said they would. They even washed the vehicle after they serviced it. He is happy with the service at this business.

WR
William R.
01/03/2014
Fair, knowledgable, friendly place for car repairs.
Very positive experience. Honest, fair and straight forward. Free car wash too. Excellent staff.