Dale H.
05/29/2014
BMW rerpairs
It would be nice to have a more comfortable chair to sit in with a pillow, having to wait hours and hours for your car to get fixed :) Just nudge me if I am snoring. As always great service.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 05/29/2014

Dale, next time just call ahead and Ray will bring in a bed for you! Seriously we're glad you liked the service and we appreciate your business.

Susan M.
Coronado, CA
Jeep Compass
05/28/2014
Honest and nice people. (Larry is the best)!
I am very happy I found Ray Frey Auto Center, and will continue to trust them with my car.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 05/29/2014

So glad you are happy with our service (especially Larry). We appreciate your business. Thank you.

GB
Gordon B.
National City, CA
05/23/2014
great service
frindly!! honest!!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 05/27/2014

We're glad you appreciate our honesty. Our business was built on that and we appreciate you as a customer.

CR
Craig R.
05/23/2014
The usual great service!
As usual, Ray Frey and his staff serviced my vehicle with the same excellent service I have experienced over the past several years. Always honest, fair, and judicious in all phases of the customer experience!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 05/27/2014

Thanks for your years of loyal patronage. We appreciate your business.

AD
Arlene D.
05/21/2014
Efficient, friendly (except Ray;-) courteous!
A+ Give Miles a raise !!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 05/21/2014

We're glad you are happy with our service and especially that you are impressed with our lead automotive tech (Miles). We appreciate your business.

Cheryl H.
05/15/2014
Great, Great, Great Ray Frey's
Can't say enough good things about this place. Love the service and of course the staff is the best
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 05/15/2014

THank you Cheryl, we appreciate your long time patronage!

Cheryl H.
Toyota Avalon
05/15/2014
Best mechanic shop ever!!!
Thanks again for all your help, always there for customers.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 05/15/2014

That's what we strive for, glad to hear we have accomplished it. Thanks for being a great customer!

JN
Jim N.
Poway, CA
Honda Accord
05/14/2014
Good Job
I was impressed with the speed of the work and done right.
All of this and no appointment necessary
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 05/14/2014

Thanks for coming into the shop Jim. We appreciate your business and are pleased that you are happy with the repairs.

David H.
05/12/2014
Lost Cause....
My Honda Civic was a lost cause. Ray and his team was able to give my Civic new life. Thanks Ray and Team!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 05/13/2014

You're welcome, glad we were able to save a life! Thank you for your business, we appreciate your patronage.

Rob B.
Encinitas, CA
BMW 650i
05/12/2014
Honest and Friendly
Car work was completed right the first time and finished on time.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 05/12/2014

Thank you for your business, we are so happy that you were pleased with the service.

Diane W.
05/08/2014
They were able to determine why an ambiguous warning light was on, and fixed the car the same day.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 05/12/2014

Diane, we strive to give one day service to all of our customers and we are pleased that was important to you. We appreciate your business.

PB
Pat B.
05/03/2014
Honesty you can bet your life on! Really!
I value honest people. I met Ray and Teresa a little over a year ago. Since their shop is the only shop I trust my car to! Thank you Teresa and Ray and to your support crew!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 05/12/2014

Pat we appreciate your business and look forward to serving you for many years to come!

Allan S.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
05/01/2014
The Best There Is
I have grown accustomed to superb service in a very friendly, to the point, no frills, "tell it like it is" atmosphere. I am totally satisfied with Ray Frey Center.

Cheryl C.
Mazda 626
04/26/2014
Had a great experience, as always. Appreciate the updates and quality customer service.

Dan M.
04/24/2014
Overall tuneup -Highlander
100,000 tune up, runs great, thanks

CR
Craig R.
04/23/2014
C. Rocha
As usual, the service I experienced today was prompt, expeditious, and professional––at a very reasonable cost, I might add! I will continue to patronize this establishment with all of my vehicles as I have done for the past several years!

John S.
04/23/2014
Honesty this business.
They are honest and only do what you authorize.

SJ
Sherry J.
Volkswagen Jetta
04/22/2014
Excellent Service!
Ray Frey Auto Center provides excellent customer/car service. They get the job done fast at a very affordable price and also give you a free car wash after every service. It's in a great location surrounded by shops and restaurants you can go to while your car is being serviced. I wouldn't go anywhere else.

RL
Ron L.
Scion xD
04/21/2014
Honest shop
I've been coming here for years,with the exception of one occasion have found the people here honest and reliable.

Annalisa S.
Cadillac CTS
04/18/2014
Fast, reliable, trustworthy
I don't feel they try to do work that's not required