Jonathon F.
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
10/07/2013
Honesty
I really like this place-they are up front with me-I appreciate that

Bill S.
Honda Accord
10/03/2013
Best service in town!

Josh P.
09/30/2013
good work, good price, on time.
Ray Frey delivered as expected on time. I will definitely go back.

RI
Best in the 'hood!

Brian H.
09/27/2013
Honest, Knowledgeable, Fair Prices
Never had a bad experience at Ray Frey's. I know a little about cars and tested him a few times when I first started going to make sure he would be honest. He NEVER recommended me doing something that wasn't necessary even when it would have made him a lot more money. He and his staff are honest, knowledgeable, have fair prices and get me in and out quickly. Washing my car is a really nice touch that adds to the experience.

Jennifer B.
El Cajon, CA
09/26/2013
Great Service Station!
I've been taking my car to Ray for years - he probably knows it better than I do. It is an excellent shop. I never feel as though they are talking down to me or trying to sell me service that I don't need - and as a woman that is a huge deal. I'll be taking my cars to Ray as long as he is in business.

Sandy M.
Hyundai Tucson
09/25/2013
Super service, employees very knowledgeable.
Job done very well in less time than estimated.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 09/25/2013

Thanks Sandy, glad we exceeded the estimated time frame. We appreciate your business.

Ken M.
Poway, CA
Ford Expedition
09/25/2013
a 4 since it was first time.
All went well.

I was informed about the car while Ray had it.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 09/25/2013

Thank you for being a new customer, we look forward to earning all of your future business.

CT
Christie T.
09/24/2013
Very professional and knowledgeable
amazing! So happy I was referred to this company!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 09/24/2013

We are also happy you were referred to the shop. We appreciate your business.

GI
Gary I.
Ford Expedition
09/22/2013
Regular maintenance
Great service as always
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 09/24/2013

Thanks Gary, you have been a great customer for many years!

ST
Shirley T.
Honda Accord
09/20/2013 Category: Service
Shirley said the service at this business was excellent and they got the job done.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 09/24/2013

Thanks Shirley we're glad you were happy with the service you received.

LC
Lisa C.
09/19/2013 Category: Service
Lisa said this business was courteous, polite, honest and professional. They did what they said they would do in a timely manner. She was very impressed because the business was clean and organized and they washed and vacuumed her vehicle.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 09/24/2013

Lisa, we're glad you had a good experience with the work we performed on your truck and that you were impressed by the complimentary car wash. Thanks for your business.

CR
Craig R.
09/18/2013 Category: Service
Craig said the business is always fair and accurate. They're fast.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 09/24/2013

Thanks Craig, your business is very much appreciated.

Linda S.
La Mesa, CA
09/18/2013 Category: Service
Linda said Ray did not try to oversell anything. He is honest and he explained everything. The service was completed in a day.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 09/24/2013

We are glad you had a good experience with the repairs you had done and appreciate your business. Thanks for coming in.

Ralph C.
GMC Yukon XL
09/18/2013 Category: Service
Ralph said he never has to worry about being sold something he does not need. The service and the prices were good.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 09/24/2013

Thanks for your business, we're glad you appreciate the service and fair prices.

Jake M.
San Marcos, CA
Acura 2.5TL
09/17/2013
Ray & his crew are the best!
I've never had a problem taking my car or my wife's car to Ray. He & his crew are the best around & I highly recommend them!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 09/24/2013

Thanks Jake, we appreciate the opportunity to provide you good service for your vehicles.

John D.
La Mesa, CA
Nissan Pickup
09/17/2013 Category: Service
John said everything went well with the service and he is ecstatic about the great job the business did detailing his vehicle.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 09/24/2013

John, glad you enjoyed the detail and we look forward to seeing you for your future car repair needs.

Jay M.
09/17/2013 Category: Service
Jay said the business was good and wants them to keep doing what they are doing.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 09/24/2013

Thanks Jay. We appreciate your patronage and will continue to give you great service!

Robert M.
Chrysler Sebring
09/14/2013 Category: Service
Robert said the service he received from this business was good. Everything was good from beginning to end.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 09/24/2013

Thanks Robert, we appreciate you coming in!

RP
Robert P.
09/13/2013
Fast and Efficient!
Dropped off my car at 7:30, and it was ready by 10:00. Old battery was still under warranty, which took a nice % off the price of the replacement. Efficient, friendly, honest service!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 09/24/2013

Robert, glad we could save you some money on your battery. We're happy to have you as a customer.