Sandy M.
Hyundai Tucson
11/19/2013
As always, super service.

Santiago S.
11/18/2013 Category: Service
Santiago said they had exceptional and quality service at this business. He would recommend anyone to this business.

EC
Eric C.
La Mesa, CA
Toyota Tundra
11/16/2013 Category: Service
Eric said they diagnosed the problem correctly at this business. They were upfront with him and made sure they explained everything that was happening with his vehicle.

Jeff C.
Volkswagen Jetta
11/16/2013 Category: Service
Jeff said he likes the fact this business is very versatile. They are small but they can do a lot of things.

LH
Lynn H.
11/15/2013
Because they care
I'm always know when I come here I will get my car taken care of, if anything needs to be done they will let me know. Have been coming here ever since they opened. All the staff is wonderful, make you feel like family

Carroll M.
11/14/2013
Fast Service
I like it that the service on my car was done well & fast. The oil change & a car wash was done in under 45 minutes.

LW
Linda W.
11/14/2013 Category: Service
Linda said this business does not try to sell her anything she doesn't need and she likes that. She would like to see them stay in business.

KK
Kelly K.
11/14/2013 Category: Service
Kelly said they were really honest at this business. The work they did was done quickly and efficiently. They tried to find a better price for her.

JY
Jane Y.
11/13/2013
Oil Change & replace small light panel
Excellent care & clean car as always! Thank you so much!

Ronda G.
Honda Element
11/11/2013
Great

BK
Brittany K.
11/08/2013
Love this place!
The staff is always very friendly! I take my car here for everything! And I never ever have to wait long! Plus the free car wash is always amazing! (: I definitely recommend Ray Frey Auto!

Ray S.
11/06/2013
service and staff
I was referred to Ray Frey a few years ago.
It is important to have someone work on your car you can trust. I was told by another shop I needed some very expensive work that I found out from Ray I did not need at all. Saved a lot of money.
I had a broken door handle that the dealership was going to charge me a lot to replace. Ray said we will order the part and he replaced it at no cost. I will not go to anyone else. His staff is the BEST

CR
Craig R.
Chevrolet Classic
11/05/2013
Superior service and integrity
I always experience superior service and professional integrity when dealing with Ray Frey. My three cars agree!

Chuck S.
Buick Regal
11/05/2013
my repair service
outstanding as always, nothing but the best of the best service..........

BA
Bernadette A.
Hyundai XG350
11/05/2013 Category: Service
Bernadette said she thinks this business is the best place in town. They are honest, fast, and do not do work that does not need to be done. She just likes them.

KH
Karen H.
BMW 525i
10/26/2013
The people...friendly, helpful.
We've found a great place and come away
with cars that run and work even better.

BR
Bruce R.
Chrysler
10/25/2013 Category: Service
Bruce said the business has always been fair to him.

TC
Taylor C.
No B.S.
I've been going to Rey for years and have always had great service at fair prices. A recent smog test was only $38.25 for my truck, including the certificate and a wash. I highly recommend them for all if your automotive needs.

GF
Gloria F.
Personal service
Everyone is so knowledgable. I feel that I couldn't get better service anywhere else. I trust them to take good care of my car. Gloria

CT
Cris T.
friendly, quick, fair
I would highly recommend taking your vehicle to Ray Frey auto