Alpine, CA
Honda Civic Cpe
04/19/2019
Better than new!
Ray and his staff went above and beyond to make sure my car was safe and sound to drive. They continued to run checks on my car until they were satisfied the gunk in my transmission lines was thoroughly cleaned out and the coolant in my radiator was back to top running condition. Other repair shops have done a quick and not so thorough job on my car and it broke down quickly. And they kept my bill really really low! Those are the reasons why I entrust my car to Ray Frey!

Thanks to Ray and his crew my 2012 Civic has 278,000 miles and is running well (maybe for another 200,000 miles more!)
Thanks Ray!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 04/19/2019

Glad we could help your Civic stay on the road and running well. We like our customers to be safe on the road. Thank you for your  business.

GV
Gretchen V.
Cadillac SRX
04/16/2019
Dependable and Quick
Dropped off my car for oil change and check up. Finished in just a few hours, and they called to say my brakes still had lots of life left. No upcharges, no extras, just good reliable service.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 04/17/2019

Thanks for coming in Gretchen, we appreciate your business.

Toyota Avalon
04/13/2019
Easily accessable
I just came in for a routine oil change. I was given the estimated time to accomplish the task and it was done accordingly. Staff is friendly and helpful. The car wash is a nice touch
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 04/15/2019

So glad you were happy with our services and liked the car wash. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you next time.

Marsha B.
Chrysler Sebring Sdn
04/09/2019
The service and honesty are always the BEST!
I always know any service recommended is needed, and if anything extra comes up, they always call and let you know before they do it. Ray’s is above reproach in every way!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 04/12/2019

Thank you Marsha, always great to see you and help you with your car needs.

GH
Greg H.
04/03/2019
Always great work!
they always get the work done right...the first time. They solve problems. They are the best.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 04/04/2019

Thank you Greg, we appreciate your business.

WS
Walter S.
Chula Vista, CA
04/01/2019
Ray Frey Auto Center
The work is excellent, they are honest and trustworthy and have provided the same reliable, consistent service on all our vehicles for 30+ years
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 04/04/2019

Thank you for your long time loyalty.

Cheryl S.
03/30/2019
Wonderful to have a business one can trust
Yesterday was my second visit to Ray Frey Auto Center and once again I appreciate the fact that I have confidence in a business and in people I can trust. Especially in a county as large as San Diego with who-knows-how-many auto centers, this is THE place to go. Thank you Ray Frey and your entire staff for sharing your knowledge, skills, and human kindness.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 03/31/2019

You are very welcome. Thank you for your trust, we are always here for you and your car repair/maintenance needs. See you next time.

Honda Civic Coupe
03/28/2019
Great!
Ray always does a great job on our cars! We have been coming to see him for years !
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 03/31/2019

We appreciate your long time loyalty.

03/27/2019
Thanks for the great service!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 03/31/2019

You are so welcome. We appreciate your business.

Jason S.
INFINITI JX35
03/27/2019
Always Great Service
Without a doubt always A++ Service. We got lucky as my husband's office is next door to Ray Frey Auto Center. His office uses Ray Frey Auto for their entire fleet of service vehicles and trucks. Even when hubby retires, we will still remain a loyal customer of Ray Frey. Do yourself a favor and visit Ray and his team for excellent, honest and timely services.

Nissan Frontier 2WD
03/21/2019
Excellent service!!
Friendly, honest, good prices, and great service....what more could you ask for?!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 03/22/2019

Thank you for your kind words. We like to see happy customers that feel they have received the services you described. We look forward to helping you with all of your vehicle repairs/maintenance in the future.

PA
Pam A.
03/21/2019
My 90,000 Service went smooth and done with quality. I can really tell the benefit of of rear brake adjustment. The transmission fluid service will surely prolong the maintenance of the car and keep me from worrying about the car's future. Thank you to everyone at Ray Frey's, you did a wonderful job.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 03/22/2019

You are welcome Pam. As always we appreciate your business and enjoy taking car of your car.

Jesse H.
Nissan Pickup
03/19/2019
The Best and most trustworthy shop in San Diego
I've been taking my vehicles to Ray Frey for over 10 years and I always recommend them to my friends. They are very transparent and explain what needs to be done to your vehicle today and what can wait. I can't think of another mechanic shop that will recommend waiting on fixing something down the road instead of taking your money today. They build trustworthy relationships and the entire staff are extremely friendly. No one comes close to the level of expertise either.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 03/20/2019

Thanks for your trust and referrals Jesse. We appreciate your long time loyalty and always look forward to seeing you.

SR
Stephanie R.
Chevrolet Cruze Limited
03/18/2019
Oil Change
Wonderful experience, fast and friendly staff. The extra bonus is washing the car. Thank you
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 03/19/2019

Thank you Stephanie. We like that you appreciated our bonus car wash. We do that with every service. See you next time your car needs service/repair.

03/18/2019
Easy Smog Check
I needed a smog certificate for my Honda CRV so I called Ray Frey's on a Friday morning to see if I could get in. The woman who answered the phone told me I could bring it in NOW, so I drove over there. I was in and out in under 30 minutes and they even washed my car! From now on I will have my car smog-checked at Ray Frey's. I have had my car serviced there several times and didn't even realized that they are a Star smog station, too.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 03/19/2019

So happy we could accomodate you so quickly. Thank you for your buxiness.

J M.
03/17/2019
Ray Frey Auto
Ray is the only mechanic I’ve EVER trusted. That is saying a lot about this business. I love Ray Frey Auto! AND, you get a beautiful car wash every time you visit. Thankds Ray
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 03/18/2019

Thank you, we appreciate your trust and your business.

NW
Nicole W.
03/13/2019
Great Customer Service
I was having problems with my car so I took it the dealership but they told me there was nothing wrong with it. After four trips to the dealership and still nothing was done a family friend told me to take my car here. I did and of course they found the problem and fixed it. I will never take my cars anywhere else. There service here is top notch and prices are not outrageous like at the dealership.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 03/13/2019

Awesome Nicole, always love to have new customers. We can definitely get to the bottom of the problem. See you next time.

EP
Emily P.
03/11/2019
Very thorough
I just purchased a vehicle and my uncle Ed Fredendall referred me to your auto shop. Thank you for looking at my car. I will be back in for further maintenance.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 03/13/2019

You're welcome so glad we could help. We look forward to seeing you for the maintenance. Thank you for coming in.

CR
Craig R.
03/08/2019
The word has been spreading.....
It's always a pleasure taking our vehicles to Ray's business for maintenance and service. All personnel at Ray Frey Auto Center are proficient, professional, and more than competent. Ray always takes care of his customers and puts their needs first and foremost. One never has to worry about being taken advantage of, as Ray is fair, and exacting about service needs.

Now our next-door neighbor (plus other neighbors in our area) are forsaking the dealerships and taking their vehicles to Ray Frey Auto Center. Yes, indeed, the word is spreading.....
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 03/13/2019

Thanks for spreading the word Craig. We appreciate your business as always!

JO
Jeff O.
Ford Police Interceptor
03/06/2019
Great service at great price
The quality of work is excellent
Never a surprise with the bill Ray is communicating with me.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 03/12/2019

Jeff:

Thank you for your recognition of our service. We apprecite you and your business.