BD
Lemon Grove, CA
Dodge Charger
05/28/2020
Reliable and trust worthy
I took my car in to get my ac fixed and they did a great job. They always explain everything before doing anything and I really appreciate it. I've been going here for years and am never disappointed. Thanks for all you do!!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 06/04/2020

You are very welcome Brittany. We appreciate your long time loyalty.

Toyota Pickup
Staff
knowledgeable, efficient staff -

Thank you so much.

Charlie H.
Bonita, CA
Fantastic Service
The only place I take my 2001 Lexus RX 300 and 1997 Mustang ~ service is fantastic- quality work every time ~ friendly staff ~ if you want a reliable mechanic ~ this is the place you want to use!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 06/04/2020

Thank you for the referral, we appreciate your trust in our services.

CG
Carolyn G.
Santee, CA
05/27/2020
Ray frey has been doing good service to me for many years
I work for a major company with over 400 vehicles in fleet. I only send these cars to Ray Frey as they do awesome work and good customer service. I would recommend them to anyone needing car services.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 06/04/2020

Thank you for your loyalty and your trust. We appreciate your business.

Michelle B.
05/27/2020
Honest, fast, great customer service!!
Best mechanic ever!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 06/02/2020

Thank you Michelle, much appreciated.

Michael C.
La Jolla, CA
Toyota Sequoia
Toyota Sequoia
Great job very efficient
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 06/02/2020

Thank you for the work Michael, we appreciate it!

Sara W.
Vista, CA
Lexus GX 460
05/26/2020
Family has been going here for years!
Ray Frey Auto is the most honest, reliable and trustworthy place I have ever taken my cars.
He’s so great to work with, my whole family and a lot of my friends go to Ray Frey.
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 06/02/2020

WOW, thank you Sara for the high praise and kind words. We appreciate you and your family's/friend's loyalty and business.

Sharon H.
05/26/2020
Ray and his staff
I have been coming to Ray for over 20 years. The quality and care they take is excellent!!!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 06/02/2020

Thank you for your long time loyalty, we truly appreciate your business.

CL
Clinton L.
05/24/2020
Excellent work and always trustworthy
We rely on him in caring for our autos
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 06/02/2020

Thanks for relying on us for your vehicle care. We rely on great customers like you to keep our employees working. Thank you for your business.

WH
William (Sean) H.
Ford Transit Wagon
05/22/2020
The BEST
I’ve been bringing all my vehicles to Ray for maybe 15 years. I’ve never had a reason to go anywhere else. I’m a shade tree mechanic that quit crawling under cars years ago. I put it this way, I’ll go to my HMO and take any Dr. they give me. When in comes to cars I need the best. Honest excellent work at a fair price. I always follow Rays advice, very happy.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 06/02/2020

Wow Sean, thank you so much for your words of praise. We appreciate your loyalty and your business.

BK
Barbara K.
Buick Encore
05/22/2020
Confidence.
I’ve been coming here for years and as always all was good. This is a trustworthy competent shop. I have been staying home for months now and I felt safe there at this critical time. Thanks Ray Frey.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 06/02/2020

Thank you for your loyalty Barbara. We are very pleased that you felt safe coming into the shop during these challenging times. We are doing our best to keep everything clean and safe. Thank you for your business.

Bob B.
Toyota Tundra
friendly and knowlegable
Ray is the best !!!!!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 06/02/2020

Thanks Bob, we appreciate your business.

TO
Tommy O.
05/21/2020
Ray and his crew are very professional and they make you feel like you are part of the family.
They are very knowledgable and really know their cars. They keep you informed, are very timely and extremely cost affective
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 06/02/2020

You are part of the family! Thank you for your business Tommy.

John D.
Old Truck
Thanks for keeping my 20 year old truck on the road.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 06/02/2020

You are very welcome. Thank you for your business.

MK
Mary K.
05/20/2020
Service on Toyota Highlander
Done on time as usual and professionally.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 06/02/2020

Thank you Mary, we appreciate your business.