IF
Iren F.
04/04/2018
service
The service was fast and good. Everybody was very pleasant.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 04/08/2018

Thank you for your business Iren.

Susan M.
Coronado, CA
Jeep Compass
03/30/2018
Reliable.
I trust Ray Frey Auto Repair to give me quality customer service at a good price. I believe they do.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 04/08/2018

THank you for your trust Susan. We appreciate your business.

AK
Alice K.
Honda Accord Crosstour
03/28/2018
Done right-on time.
An unexpected scheduled maintenance. Big job but while it could have taken more than a day, I got my car back on the same day and was able to avoid having to make special arrangements to get to some appointments the next day. Thanks for the quick turn around.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 03/29/2018

You're welcome Alice. Thank you for your patronage and loyalty.

WR
William R.
03/26/2018
Like An Old Friend - Reliable and Dependable - Ray Frey Auto Center
Ray Frey continues to provide quality service for all your automotive needs. I recently used them not only for routine service but also for a smog check. Would definitely recommend them to everybody. Congrats for a continued job well done.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 03/26/2018

Thank you William, we appreciate the recommendation and your business.

WS
Walter S.
Chula Vista, CA
03/24/2018
Car Maintenance
We've been having our cars serviced by Ray Frey Auto for over 20 years. In ALL those years we have received nothing by the BEST service -- always excellent information regarding our car's needs and maintenance. There aren't many companies I can call consistently EXCELLENT, but Ray Frey Auto is one of them. I've recommended his Auto Center to many friends and I've never heard one person say they regretted it. I appreciate the service, the honesty and the staff. They're the BEST. Thank you.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 03/25/2018

Your long time patronage and loyalty is very much appreciated Walter. Thank you so much for all of your referrals, that is the best form of flattery for our business.

RP
Rob P.
Coronado, CA
GMC Savana Cutaway
03/24/2018
Quick service and vehicle cleaning
Ray Frey Auto Center keep me informed of the work being done on my vehicle, did it quickly, and was very reasonably priced. Having the vehicle cleaned was a nice touch. I will be having Ray Frey take care of my vehicles from now on.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 03/25/2018

Thanks Rob, we look forward to a long time working relationship and appreciate your loyalty. See you next time your car is in need of maintenance or repairs.

Bill S.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
03/23/2018
Another good job!
It was "terrible". Took half the morning to replace the rear brake rotors and pads, and weld a broken exhaust pipe on the Mini. Seriously, this job was exactly what I expect from Ray; job done right and on time. Thanks Ray.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 03/25/2018

Thanks Bill, we really appreciate your business.

Melissa D.
Chula Vista, CA
Toyota Sequoia
03/22/2018
Extremely Friendly & Fast
Just went in for my Smog Certificate, the staff was friendly & the service was quick!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 03/22/2018

Thank you for coming in for your car's smog check Melissa. We appreciate your business.

Johnette T.
03/21/2018
Wonderful service as usual
Ray Frey never disappoints. The customer service and work is always outstanding. If additional repairs are recommended, I know they are honest and not just out to take advantage.

Ray Frey has serviced/repaired my 2001 Corolla for at least 10 years. I will continue to take my car to Ray Frey as long as he is in business.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 03/22/2018

Thank you Johnette, we appreciate your loyalty and long time business. See you next time your car needs maintenance.

LR
Linda R.
Toyota Avalon
Great Customer service
Very knowledgeble, honest, communicate with costumer and aways up front.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 03/21/2018

Thank you for your business Linda, we appreciate the recommendation.

DN
Donna N.
Buick Century
Great, honest service.
I've taken my car to Ray Frey three times now, and each time I have received courteous, prompt, and expert service, from the receptionist, to the mechanic, to Ray Fray himself. I have been given good advice and feel that what Ray Frey recommends for my car is exactly what it needs. I am very happy to recommend the Ray Frey Auto Center in this review, and have already recommended the center to my friends.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 03/21/2018

Wow Donna thanks for the recommendation. We always strive to give exceptional service and appreciate that you recognize it and take the time to let us know. See you next time your car needs service.

FW
Freda W.
More than a 5 star rating
Dropping my car off for service and getting ride back to work & picked up after it’s done that kind of service goes beyond 5 stars and the staff, Awesome! Don’t let me leave out the car wash. I’ll be back for all my car services needed.
Thank you.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 03/21/2018

Thank you Freda for your business and the beyond 5 star rating! We'll see you next time.

PC
Peter C.
La Jolla, CA
Mitsubishi 3000GT
03/20/2018
knowledge of car and problem, speed of work
Knowldgeof this car is importrant.
It is not a widely owned car.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 03/21/2018

Thank you Peter for the recommendation. We appreciate your patronage.

LK
Luan K.
Toyota Camry Solara
03/18/2018
Dependable excellence
It is always a treat to go to Frey’s. Everyone is hard at work, helpful, and courteous. Ray has been a mechanic since he was 16 and still has some of the same old customers. Ray Frey is honest, does good work, and stands behind all of it. I had a 120,000 mile checkup and they were able to do it in one day. I’ve always been happy with their work after 6 years.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 03/19/2018

Thank you Luan. We appreciate your confidence and loyalty.

IL
Ian L.
Nissan Xterra
03/15/2018
Immediately felt comfortable and assured
Ray and his team were efficient and thorough. They communicated all issues clearly and we felt they were looking out for our best interests. We finally found our "go to" place.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 03/15/2018

Thanks Ian, we always like seeing new customers happy. We look forward to helping you with all your car maintenance and repair needs in the future.

Loyd M.
El Cajon, CA
03/14/2018
Reasonable prices, honest people, fast.
Ray Fry's was recommended buy a coworker, after talking with Ray for a few minutes I I knew I was at the right spot. They finished replacing my water pump, timing belt, camshaft seals, crankshaft seals, all of my belts,pulles and tensioners in 24 hours.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 03/15/2018

Thank you Loyd, we always like getting new customers and appreciate the referral from your coworker. We look forward to seeing you next time your car(s) need maintenance and/or repairs.

DT
Debbie T.
03/13/2018
2010 Altima
Always accommodating and in a timely matter, wouldn't go anywhere else.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 03/13/2018

Thanks Debbie, we always enjoy seeing you and helping you with your car needs.

John G.
Chevrolet S-10
03/12/2018
Radiator Replacement
Ray's shop replaced my radiator two years ago, but unfortunately it sprung a leak last week. Took it to the shop and Ray installed a new one in about three hours with no charge to me at all. Very surprised and completely satisfied with this development. Always have had good service from Ray Frey, but this was exceptional.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 03/12/2018

So glad we could help you out under warranty. Thank you for your business.

DT
Debbie T.
03/08/2018
1999 Ford
Always able to service my vehicles in a timely and professional manner; always refer friends to Ray Frey Auto Center.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 03/08/2018

Thank you for your business Debbie and of course the referrals. We love happy customers.

Donna B.
03/07/2018
Pleasantly surprised
I was recommended to you by a couple of friends. I did not expect anything specil,, especially as a single lady. Usually I am presented with a list of recommended services. Was I surprised, I was greeted by your friendly staff ,my care was serviced as requested, no added charges AND a free car wash. Your whole team is friendly, funny and very interactive. I will be back. Thank you
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 03/07/2018

So glad you had a nice experience at our shop. Thank you for your business and we look forward to seeing you next time your car needs service.