Chevrolet S-10
10/11/2020
Mystery Problem Solved
Left directional flashing quickly but all bulbs good. Ray’s technician traced problem to bad chassis ground connection. Great work and reasonable price.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 10/12/2020

Thank you for your business, glad we got to the bottom of the flashing problem.

Robert C.
10/09/2020
Fair honest and very helpful
Ray & his staff are wonderful!! Prompt, fair & honest! Ray went above & beyond to not only repair my car but also helped me fix a broken key remote. I highly recommend Ray’s repair shop for all your car repair needs!! 5 Stars!!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 10/12/2020

Thank you Robert, we are so happy to have you as a new customer.

Randy W.
Dodge Charger
Smogtastic
Very professional, friendly and efficient customer service!! Rey Frey and crew has help keep my 14 year old Dodge Charger safely on the road for over 12 years.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 10/12/2020

Thank you Randy, we like keeping you safe on the road. We appreciate your long time loyalty.

Mercedes-Benz C-Class
Honest mechanic
Great place to service your car. Been coming here for years and Ray is very honest and has competitive prices.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 10/12/2020

Thank you for your long time loyalty, we appreciate your business.

KH
Kevin H.
10/09/2020
Everyone makes you fill like family!!
Ray Frey and staff treats you like one of the family. He is Honest in what he tells you that needs go be fixed. Everyone there is highly qualified in there job.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 10/12/2020

Thank you Kevin, we do like our customers to feel like family. We so appreciate your business.

FM
Frank M.
Cadillac CTS Sedan
not great
Second Vehicle this month serviced, You dont't pay attention to detail. Cadillac Intr. panel not reset
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 10/12/2020

Frank, we are so sorry we did not take care of the details. Ray left you a message that he will be happy to bring a tech to your house or place of business to complete the job of resetting the button.

IC
Ina C.
Lexus ES
10/08/2020
Honesty and Trustworthy
I was bringing my Lexus to the dealership because I thought they had the best service, free car rental and because I thought I had to in order to maintain my car warranty.
I was so wrong! I was overpaying so much that they could afford the “free” car rental.
When I bragged to a friend about the great service and free car rental, he laughed at me and sent me to Ray. I was shocked by how much I have been overpaying the dealership.
Ray runs his business with integrity. The workplace is very clean. Ray is a professional.
Now, during this pandemic I was extremely comfortable with the cleanliness and social distancing.
I left Ray’s shop today with a car that was washed for the first time in a long while. I felt great.
I will be Ray’s customer for life.
Ina Cantor
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 10/09/2020

WOW! We are so happy you found us and are getting the service you deserve. We love all our customers and appreciate you can see the value of Ray Frey Auto Center. Thank you for your business. We like having a new lifelong friend and customer.

GMC Yukon
10/08/2020
Why would you go anywhere else !
I have been going to Ray s for over 22 years and he has always been honest and fair and trustworthy. And reasonable prices!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 10/09/2020

Thank you for your long time loyalty!

FG
Frederick G.
INFINITI QX56
Great job in Great time
The guys got the job done shorter then I expected. They always do a great job, exactly what I need every time.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 10/09/2020

We are so happy we have exceeded your expectations. Thank you for your patronage.

CD
Christopher D.
Ford E450 Super Duty
Smog for RV
Go out of way to help they pulled my RV in to driveway so I would not damage my rear end on driveway hill
That you for the fast service and the help getting my RV in .
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 10/07/2020

You're welcome. We appreciate your business Christopher.

Dave B.
Ford Bronco II
Professional and honest
I have been going to Ray’s for over 20 years and believe he is a very honest person . He will not ( Ever ) repair something that does’nt need repairing . It is hard to find a mechanic you can truly trust .
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 10/07/2020

Dave we appreciate your long time loyalty and trust. Thank you for your business.

AH
Andy H.
10/07/2020
Another honest and caring job done by Ray and his staff will never go anywhere else.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 10/07/2020

Thank you for your loyalty, we truly appreciate your business.

John W.
Oceanside, CA
10/06/2020
great service
I've been coming to Ray's for more than twenty years, the service is always excellent and the prices fair. I've referred people to Ray and they are just as satisfied as I am. I drove 30 miles to get my car detailed and serviced rather than do it closer to home.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 10/07/2020

Thank you so much John. Your long time patronage is so myuch appreciated. We know there are a lot of choices out there for your auto repair needs and we are pleased that you have chosen us.

FL
Faith L.
10/01/2020
Fabulous Service
Once you bring your vehicle to Ray Frey's Auto Shop you will kick yourself for not coming sooner. Fabulous mechanics, awesome customer service & great prices. I believe these other repair shops that offer all these discounts like AAA, AARP, etc. have over-inflated prices to begin with. And, the quality of workmanship is questionable. You have none of those issues at Ray Frey's. They are straight forward, honest & offer an outstanding quality of work. I wish I would have come to them years ago.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 10/07/2020

We wish you would have come years ago too! We are so happy that you have found all the qualities that we pride ourselves in. Thank you for your business and we hope to have you as a customer for life!

RA
Ray A.
Dodge Ram Van
09/28/2020
Great job!😁🙌🏻
Needed a new alternator new battery will change all kinds of things I need to care of me as usual.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 10/07/2020

Thank you so much for your business Ray....see you next time.