Michelle B.
08/14/2018
The best and most reliable always!
Always takes care of our family
I know we are provided the best quality service
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 08/15/2018

Thank you Michelle, we appreciate the opportunity to take care of your car and your family's cars.

Tom S.
08/09/2018
honest service
great service, experienced mechanics friendly people!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 08/09/2018

Tom, thanks for the review, we really appreciate your business.

Scott W.
08/07/2018
Car service
Great service Rey diagnosed the problem right away and had me on the road in couples with clean freshly washed car!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 08/07/2018

Thank you Scott, glad we got you back on the road quickly. We appreciate your business.

Mike S.
07/31/2018
Ray won't BS you
He tells it like it is...

What you need done and what you don't.

Hard to find these days.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 08/01/2018

Thank you Mike, we appreciate your business. See you next time.

PA
Pam A.
07/31/2018
quick, reliable and skilled
Ray and each staff member works hard skillfully taking care of you and your automobile.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 08/01/2018

Thank you for noticing. We appreciate your business.

BW
Becky W.
Spring Valley, CA
07/23/2018
Excellent service!
I won a certificate to Ray Frey’s in a silent auction to benefit Rady Children’s Hospital. I made an appt to have my car detailed. Ray Frey made my 2008 Ford Ranger sparkle! Even the rims, which were caked with brake dust, shined like brand new. Thanks so much!!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 07/30/2018

You're welcome Becky, glad you were happy with your detail. Please come back when your car needs maintenance/repair work. We always appreciate new customers.

RL
Rosemarie L.
Bonita, CA
07/13/2018
Ray Frey
This company consistently provides exceptional service. I drive 24 miles to Ray Fray even for oil change when I can get it within 3 miles from my place
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 07/13/2018

Thanks Rosemarie, we appreciate your dedication to driving the distance that you do to visit us for your car service/repairs.

TH
Tommy H.
07/02/2018
GREAT SERVICE! Excellent transaction!
Came in for a repair that I thought would take days, but Ray Frey turned it around in less than 2 hours and did it at such a excellent and affordable transaction!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 07/03/2018

Tommy, glad we exceeded your expectations, thank you for your business.

Joanna M.
06/29/2018
Alway great service.
My car may be 15 years old but it runs like a dream thanks to Ray and his team. It's nice to have a mechanic I can refer my friends to with absolute confidence they will receive exceptional service. Thanks again.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 07/03/2018

We love your referrals Joanna thank you so much.

Chula Vista, CA
Ford Flex
06/12/2018
Awesome as always
Everyone is friendly and the work is done correctly.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 06/12/2018

Thank you so much, we appreciate your business. Please vote for us in the San Diego UT Readers Poll for Best Atuo Service/Repair Center. http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/bestof/sd-bestof-homepage-htmlstory.html

GH
Gabriele H.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
06/06/2018
Awesome quick service
Last week I had an issue with my car, since the speed regulator was not working. I got off the freeway and went straight to Ray Frey's! Ray took my car immediately and even personally drove me to the closest Starbucks. He was able to find the part and had the car done the same day! I received my car back even with a car wash.
Thanks Ray!
Gabriele
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 06/06/2018

So glad we could get the car taken care of so promptly. We appreciate your business. Please be sure to vote for us on the SD Best of UT Reader's Poll http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/bestof/sd-bestof-auto-htmlstory.html

WS
Walter S.
Chula Vista, CA
06/04/2018
Ray Frey is honest and the whole team is very knowledgeable
We've taken all of our cars to Ray Frey since the mid-90's. There has NEVER been one visit when we had to return a car for a correction following service. The crew is knowledgeable and they don't try to sell you something you don't need. I never have second thoughts when taking one of our cars for service. I don't always take the time to write a review but it is with appreciation that I write this one. They consistently give great service AND wash our car when finished. How nice is that!!! And that's even when it's just an oil change. What more can I say? They are the best. Judy S.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 06/05/2018

Thank you Judy & Walter for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate your business and always look forward to seeing you. Don't for get to vote for us in the San Diego Best OF UT Reader's Poll http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/bestof/sd-bestof-auto-htmlstory.html

Robert G.
05/27/2018
Great Service-Friendly People
Recommended by a friend and we have never regretted having them service our cars. Honest, great work, and reliable.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 05/29/2018

Thanks Robert, we appreciate your business.

Julia B.
Toyota Prius c
05/22/2018
Ray Frey's is such a great place!!
I have been bringing the last few cars I own to Ray Frey's Auto Center and they never fail to provide me with great service! They are honest and fair and that means a lot to me --- I don't know anything about cars so I rely on their expertise to help me get through with my cars. Recently I have been in the market of buying a newer (used) car and have brought in several cars for them to check out first to make sure I wasn't buying a big "problem". Ray has expertly guided me about which cars were ok for me to purchase and which ones to steer clear of. I am so grateful for their Expert Opinion -- I could have made a big mistake without their guidance!! Thank you Ray for helping me with this Big decision, I really appreciate knowing that I can trust you to help me make this decision!!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 05/22/2018

So glad we could help Julia. We appreciate your business and look forward to helping you mainitain your newer (used) car.

PA
Pam A.
05/20/2018
Constant Great Service
Ray Frey Auto Center is always thorough, helpful, and a great experience. I recommend them without hesitation.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 05/20/2018

Thanks for the recommendation Pam, we appreciate your business.

Lisa M.
Honda Civic Cpe
05/14/2018
Amazing Service
My 2008 Honda Civic was recalled for the passenger airbag. I made an appointment at Mossy Honda in Lemon Grove. The night before my appointment, the driver's side window would not roll up. I went to the dealership the next day and they charged me $130.00 to look at this problem. They quoted me $475.00 to fix the broken cable. Shame on them. I had them do the recall airbag and got the hell out of there. I immediately drove to Ray Frey's where they fixed the window. When I went to pay - I was told there was no charge! I can't tell you how good that was. Dealerships just rake you over the coals. You go Ray Frey's you guys and gals are the best!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 05/14/2018

Thanks Lisa, we appreciate your business.

Mike S.
05/11/2018
Ray's place is the best
He will always give you the truth and a fair shake.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 05/14/2018

Thanks Mike, always enjoy seeing you and keeping your cars safe on the road.

CR
Craig R.
05/10/2018
Always First rate Service!
As usual, Ray's team was most efficient in facilitating the routine maintenance on one of my vehicles. This is the only auto center I will patronize. No games; prompt service; fair rates. Ray's shop is the best in the county!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 05/11/2018

Thanks Craig, we appreciate your loyalty and praise.

Buick Regal
05/10/2018
Ray Frey is awesome!
Excellent customer service. Fair price. Quality workmanship.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 05/10/2018

Thank you, we so appreciate your business.

SR
Steve R.
Ford Econoline
05/06/2018
Excellent work
They took my old work van and made it run and look new again outstanding job!!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 05/07/2018

Thanks Steve, always a pleasure. Thank you for your continued business.