HT
Hank T.
01/30/2021
Consistent Excellence
There is always a calm and expertise at Ray Frey’s automotive repair. The service always has my safety and car care in first place at all times. I never feel I’m being taken or misguided. The shop is clean and professional at all times. Get to know Ray personally is a bonus as he makes himself available, and personable at all times. This is a military Veteran friendly shop giving a discount for our service. My dad taught me to find a solid mechanic and never change...I have found that shop and auto mechanic, and made a friend.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 02/08/2021

Wow, Hank thank you. We appreciate your business and your friendship. Thank you for your service.

RP
Richard P.
01/30/2021
High Quality Service
The diagnosis was made before I arrived home. The repairs were made and my vehicle was washed and ready in a matter of hours. The final cost was less than the estimate.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 02/08/2021

Thank you Richard, so happy we exceeded your expectations. We appreciate your business.

01/28/2021
Clean, respectful, quick
The folks at Ray Frey always do a fantastic job fixing and maintaining our vehicles. Not surprisingly, they have impressed me again with how they adjusted their program to accommodate the new environment we live in with Covid. Face masks, socially-distanced seating, and bleached floors are just a few of the ways they go out of their way to make sure our experience is a good one.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 02/04/2021

Thank you, we are definitely staying on top of the "COVID Environment" with our customer's and employee's safety and health at the top of our list! Thank you for noticing and your business.

01/27/2021
Honest mechanic with fair prices
Ray Frey will never upsell you on repairs or parts you don’t need, and their prices are fair. Finding an honest mechanic is like finding a treasure. I hope this shop is around as long as I am.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 02/04/2021

Thank you, we are so happy you found this "treasure". Your business is so appreciated.

M
Mike
Fast, friendly, honest, knowledgeable
Without hesitation, we take all of our company and personal vehicles to Ray, there is no one better.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 02/04/2021

Thank you, we so appreciate your busiess.

GW
Gretchen W.
Great service, reasonable cost
We love the service provided, the car is always cleaned, a service you seldom find anymore. Ray and his people are courteous and competent and their pricing can’t be beat. So glad a family member recommended we try Ray Frey Automotive. They’re great!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 02/04/2021

Thank you Gretchen, we so appreciate your business.

Sandra C.
Nissan Maxima
01/26/2021
No hassles or run around ... fair, honest snd great work
Love going to Ray’s ... I’ve been taking my vehicle to Ray’s for over +10 years ... always great service and the car wash is a wonderful bonus ...
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 02/04/2021

Thank you Sandra for your long time loyalty. We appreciate your business.

LJ
Lee J.
Volvo S80
01/25/2021
Urgent response from Ray Frey’s repair!
Sold my car, before the new owner came for it the “check engine” light flashed on! Oh No! Frey’s team came through and were able to repair the issue 4 hours before the new owner picked up the car! Thanks Ray Frey Auto👍👍
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 01/26/2021

You are so welcome Lee, we appreciate your business and hope the new owner enjoys the vehicle.

Jan L.
Excellent customer service
Because my husband and I are sharing a car right now they offered to drive me to and from my appointment! That is service! And even shared recipes with me!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 01/26/2021

So glad we could be of service Jan, Thank you for your business.

AV
Anders V.
Des Moines, IA
Nissan Quest
01/25/2021
Got me right in for an oil change
Road tripped across the us and needed a trustworthy oil change. Through researching reviews I found the right place!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 01/26/2021

Thank you for stopping in Anders and enjoy the rest of your trip...safe travels.

Joe D.
La Mesa, CA
Lexus SC 430
Review
This is the only place I take my cars. Ray and his crew are very professional and courteous.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 01/26/2021

Wow, thanks Joe, we so appreciate your loyalty and your business.

BA
Barbara A.
Ford Expedition
01/23/2021
Honest and trustworthy
Owner and staff are very knowledgeable and easy to communicate with. I have confidence in their ability to repair my vehicles. Service was performed quickly. Great company to trust my vehicle repairs to.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 01/26/2021

Thank you for your trust Barbara that means the world to us.

JO
Jackie O.
01/22/2021
Super clean super efficient!
Super clean, super efficient! I always know when I take my car in that I will be well-versed and what needs repairing and can trust that it will be done correctly
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 01/26/2021

We appreciate your business and your trust Jackie.

Diane S.
Lexus SC 300 Luxury Sport Cpe
Efficiency, honesty, integrity, caring
I have known Ray for over 20 years and he has been incredibly honest and efficient. I have had my 1999 Lexus since 2001 and he has taken beautiful care of it all this time. I would be at a loss without him.
Diane
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 01/26/2021

Thank you for your long time loyalty Diane, we appreciate your business.

IK
Ian K.
Nissan Xterra
Expertise and professionalism
A friend found the shop very highly recommended online and I wound up here after an adverse experience at a dealer. They verified the actual issues with my car and got to work promptly. I saved a lot of money, the car drives great now, and they even provide a military discount. I will be coming here whenever I need a mechanic.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 01/26/2021

Thank you Ian, we are glad you found us and we were able to save you money on your car repairs. We will be here for you next time your car needs servicing/maintenance. We appreciate your business.