Stephen S.
Chula Vista, CA
Saturn Ion
05/06/2021
Always friendly even Ray
As any time that I have been to your place of business I have always been received very well and that is why I keep coming back
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 05/21/2021

Thank you so much, we appreciate your business and loyalty. Please vote for us in the SD Untion Tribune Best of Poll https://uniontrib.secondstreetapp.com/2021-San-Diego-Union-Tribune-Readers-Poll/gallery/?group=378837

ST
Susanne T.
Volkswagen Tiguan
05/06/2021
Fair and honest!
Ray Frey has always been super honest in their assessments and fair in their pricing. Ray and everyone there takes great care of all their customers. I don't go anywhere else anymore!!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 05/20/2021

Thank you Susanne, we appreciate your loyalty and your business. Please vote for us. https://uniontrib.secondstreetapp.com/2021-San-Diego-Union-Tribune-Readers-Poll/gallery?group=378837

GB
Gordon B.
National City, CA
05/05/2021
The best auto and truck repair I’ve been to.
The best place I’ve ever taken my Honda accord and my dodge truck diesel.
Great friendly people and very honest and great mechanics.
And they always wash your vehicle when they’re done. I don’t take my vehicles anywhere else anymore.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 05/20/2021

Thank you for your loyalty Gordon, we so appreciate your business.

WC
Warren C.
05/02/2021
The most competent and trustworthy auto repair in San Diego.
Ray and his entire group are amazing. The courtesy, professionalism, and quality of service are unsurpassed.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 05/14/2021

Thank you so much, we appreciate your business. Please vote for us under Auto Service/Repair

Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 05/20/2021

Thank you for your trust Warren. We appreciate your business.

Honda Civic Cpe
05/01/2021
Wonderful friendly service
Took my car to Ray Frey Auto for smog check. They were very nice people! Very fast and they even washed my car as part of the service! Will certainly be coming back!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 05/14/2021

Thank you so much. Happy you enjoyed the bonus car wash and we look forward to seeing you again!

EB
Earl B.
Menifee, CA
05/01/2021
Owner & Shop
Rey had his best mechanic/ Miles, work on my car a Toyota Tacoma 2004 and did a excellent job! All the work was completed before the promised date and time! His support staff is wonderful and most helpful! Been doing business with Rey for 30 years +. Most of my family go to him...I live in Menifee just north of Temecula!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 05/14/2021

Thank you for your long time loyalty and driving the distance to have us take care of your vehicles. We so appreciate your business.

Maurice L.
La Mesa, CA
04/30/2021
Great job on my Honda Pilot. It runs better than it did when I bought it. Thank you
Great service. Clear expectations and time table. Car runs absolutely incredible. Feels like a new car. Came back with a gorgeous wax job. Highly recommend to anyone looking for auto service done with professionalism and commitment to an amazing experience.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 05/14/2021

Thank you so much Maurice, we appreciate your business.

Diana M.
Outstanding Service Every Time
Ray makes every attempt to get to your vehicle either same day or next day AND diagnosis any issues that may happen in the future. Miles is an excellent technician.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 05/14/2021

Thank you Diana. And yes, Miles is great. Thank you for your business.

HC
Helen C.
04/30/2021
Great service but no appointment availability
I love this place but you can’t make an appointment which makes things a little difficult. I called yesterday and was told they were free, but when I went in 10 minutes later they were full and I had to leave. I came back today and they said they were full but slotted me in as a courtesy. If they had not, I would not have come back, even though I think they’re great.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 05/13/2021

Sorry for the inconvience but we have been a little short handed since things are opening up from the pandemic and people are driving more. We do our best to get customers in on a first come first serve basis, being in the business over 40 years I have found that 50% of people who make appointments don't show. We certainly do appreciate your business.

ED
Erin D.
Escondido, CA
04/29/2021
Best ever! Trustworthy is my favorite part.
Trust and excellent work ethic. He’s been our mechanic for over 20 years.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 05/13/2021

Thank you for your trust and long time business, very much appreciated.

Mike C.
04/29/2021
Fast, full service and excellent customer service
They go over and above for your vehicle and your safety
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 05/13/2021

Thank you Mike, we appreciate your business.

ES
Eric S.
Ram Pickup
Quality...👍🏼👍🏼
Always easy to deal with and quality service. Vehicles running great...👍🏼
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 05/13/2021

Glad to hear that Eric. Thank you for your business.

Michelle B.
Jeep Patriot
Maintenance
Amazing place!!!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 05/13/2021

Thank you, so appreciated.

LF
Lanie F.
Chula Vista, CA
Geo Prizm
04/29/2021
You can always trust him to do excellent work.
You can always trust him to do excellent work.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 05/13/2021

Thank you Lanie, we appreciate your business.

Debbie B.
Everything
All the years I have taken my car to Ray I have never had a problem.His service is amazing and the price is always right.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 05/07/2021

Thank you Debbie for your years of loyalty. We so appreciate your business.