Shawn M.
07/02/2017
Honest work
These guys have been my Mechanics for years. I can press them too figure out a problem and give me a fair price but good quality work.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 07/05/2017

Thanks for your loyalty Shawn.

KG
Kristina G.
Escondido, CA
Jeep Patriot
07/01/2017
Quick service!
Went in for an oil change. Told them I would wait for it. Typically takes 1.5hr. Only took 1 hr! Love that they wash the car! Worth the drive from La Mesa for Rays service! Always a happy customer.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 07/05/2017

Thanks Kristina. So happy we got the service done faster than expected. Enjoy your clean car...see you next time.

Angelina M.
Escondido, CA
Honda Accord
06/27/2017
San Diego's Best Auto Center
I've been going for years, honest, reasonable prices, I know I'm getting quality work done by Rey and The Team.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 06/28/2017

Thanks Angelina. Your years of loyalty is greatly appreciated.

Lisa M.
06/25/2017
Reliable, Friendly, Attentive, - Ray Frey Auto
These guys and gals are a team. The synchronicity of the place is fun to watch. I am looking forward to my next oil change because I really enjoy the experience. They keep my car on the road.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 06/26/2017

Thanks for noticing our teamwork Lisa. We appreciate your business...see you next time.

Robert G.
06/23/2017
great service
honest affordable repairs
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 06/26/2017

Thanks for being a great customer.

Lauren M.
Acura ILX
06/22/2017
Great for oil changes and maintenance!
I took my car in for what I thought was just an oil change around 3:00 pm. Turned out the "maintenance needed" light was for several different checks! Ray took the time to check the various recommendations and gave my vehicle the once over. I appreciated his thoroughness at the late hour even with my offer to bring the car back the following day. Wouldn't trust anyone else to keep my car running and in great shape.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 06/26/2017

Thanks Lauren, glad we had time to check everything out. We appreciate your trust and loyalty.

RL
Rosemarie L.
Bonita, CA
06/17/2017
The service never fails
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 06/19/2017

Thank you Rosemarie, as always we appreciate your business.

SR
Steve R.
El Cajon, CA
Mazda Tribute
Been going to Ray at least 15 years always does great work
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 06/17/2017

We appreciate your loyalty Steve.

MF
Mary F.
06/16/2017
Always the most honest and knowledgeable
I have had problems with a tire I bought at Discount Tire. The gentleman who helped me at Ray Frey gave me the best recommendation and didn't charge me for it.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 06/17/2017

Glad we could help Mary. Thank you for your business.

Robert S.
Great service.
I was new to Ray Frey but was recommended by a friend. They were super attentive, reasonably priced and kept me well updated on the progress of my work. And they washed my car! Will definitely return.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 06/16/2017

Thanks Robert, we always like new customers and we look forward to seeing you next time your car needs work.

Jerry M.
BMW 328i
06/13/2017
1st Class customer service & repair
The shop provides consistently excellent quality of work along with customer oriented service.

Bruce B.
Honda Accord
06/08/2017
straight shooters that get the job done
Ray Frey and his employees are straight up with the customer and get the job done. Helpful and honest.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 06/12/2017

Thanks Bruce, we appreciate your business.

LK
Luan K.
Toyota Camry Solara
06/05/2017
Just Honest Work!
Ray's an-I-would-never-fool-ya, down to earth guy and always does whatever needs to be done and never pads his own pocket with unnecessary items. Thanks.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 06/07/2017

Thanks Luan for your "honest" review. We appreciate your business.

Tacia S.
La Mesa, CA
Ford Expedition
06/01/2017
My Car
As a single woman it is important for me to feel I trust the establishment I take my car to. Ray Frey Auto Center is that place. They have taken care of my car since I purchased it and it has 170 000 miles on it and is still going strong. Thank you!!!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 06/01/2017

Thanks for your trust Tacia. We appreciate your loyalty.

Aaron M.
05/25/2017
Customer service and honesty
Always great!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 05/25/2017

THanks Aaron, have a great holiday weekend.