BA
Bernadette A.
Hyundai XG350
11/05/2013 Category: Service
Bernadette said she thinks this business is the best place in town. They are honest, fast, and do not do work that does not need to be done. She just likes them.

KH
Karen H.
BMW 525i
10/26/2013
The people...friendly, helpful.
We've found a great place and come away
with cars that run and work even better.

BR
Bruce R.
Chrysler
10/25/2013 Category: Service
Bruce said the business has always been fair to him.

TC
Taylor C.
No B.S.
I've been going to Rey for years and have always had great service at fair prices. A recent smog test was only $38.25 for my truck, including the certificate and a wash. I highly recommend them for all if your automotive needs.

GF
Gloria F.
Personal service
Everyone is so knowledgable. I feel that I couldn't get better service anywhere else. I trust them to take good care of my car. Gloria

CT
Cris T.
friendly, quick, fair
I would highly recommend taking your vehicle to Ray Frey auto

TZ
Tamara Z.
Toyota Yaris
10/23/2013
Customer Service
Ray and his team's personal attention to detail and investment in customer safety are refreshing.

ES
Edieann S.
10/22/2013 Category: Service
Edieann said they are very friendly at this business. They took good care of her and are always on time. She appreciates that the owner, Ray, is upfront and to the point.

Dale H.
10/19/2013
The boss looks cute with a short beard :)
You and your team always do a great job.
I would recommend this business also to my enemies :)

Mary R.
Santee, CA
Ford Aerostar
10/19/2013 Category: Service
Mary said the business fixes everything right on her vehicle.

CZ
Chris Z.
10/19/2013 Category: Service
Chris said this business has good service. Their prices are reasonable. This business did what he needed them to do. He likes that they wash his vehicle.

AH
Amy H.
10/19/2013 Category: Service
Amy said she has had consistently great service at this business.

LD
Lorraine D.
10/19/2013 Category: Service
Lorraine said everything was done within the time expected, everyone seemed efficient, and it was good customer service.

CR
Craig R.
10/09/2013
Professional, prompt, and reasonable service consistently
Outstanding in terms of cost, professionalism, promptness, and quality!

Jonathon F.
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
10/07/2013
Honesty
I really like this place-they are up front with me-I appreciate that

Bill S.
Honda Accord
10/03/2013
Best service in town!

Josh P.
09/30/2013
good work, good price, on time.
Ray Frey delivered as expected on time. I will definitely go back.

RI
Best in the 'hood!

Brian H.
09/27/2013
Honest, Knowledgeable, Fair Prices
Never had a bad experience at Ray Frey's. I know a little about cars and tested him a few times when I first started going to make sure he would be honest. He NEVER recommended me doing something that wasn't necessary even when it would have made him a lot more money. He and his staff are honest, knowledgeable, have fair prices and get me in and out quickly. Washing my car is a really nice touch that adds to the experience.

Jennifer B.
El Cajon, CA
09/26/2013
Great Service Station!
I've been taking my car to Ray for years - he probably knows it better than I do. It is an excellent shop. I never feel as though they are talking down to me or trying to sell me service that I don't need - and as a woman that is a huge deal. I'll be taking my cars to Ray as long as he is in business.