HJ
Hayden J.
03/17/2021
Honesty & Integrity
We had several repairs done on our car & we're very satisfied. Our son's old Camry needed some work. Rey Frey explained to him that because of the age of the car & that the work was not a safety issue, he would be better off to just keep driving it. Rey Frey could have taken him for over $2000, but he didn't - BECAUSE HE'S HONEST & TRUSTWORTHY
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 03/24/2021

Thank you for recognizing our honesty, we so appreciate your business.

CE
Chris E.
03/17/2021
Love it
Really good service and clean my truck
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 03/24/2021

Thank you Chris...glad you liked the clean truck too!

TW
Tom W.
03/16/2021
Always Great Service
You will always be treated fairly here. The mechanics know their stuff, prices are fair and you always get a car wash at no charge when your car is worked on.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 03/17/2021

Great to see you Tom, we appreciate your business.

Jan C.
Lincoln MKZ
03/16/2021
Top Notch Service
Smog was done quickly, They even washed my car ‼️
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 03/17/2021

Thanks for coming in for your Smog Check Jan, we appreciate your business.

CD
Cinda D.
03/15/2021
Price and personal service
The owner is always there
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 03/17/2021

Thank you Cinda, we appreciate your business.

WB
William B.
03/12/2021
Honest and reliable.
I trust Ray Frey and the whole team that works there. Got my car back and it's driving like it's new again. Never any issues! Thank you so much for being good at what you do!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 03/15/2021

You're welcome, we like to get it right the first time and keep you safe on the road. Thank you for your business.

TR
Todd R.
Poway, CA
Toyota Tundra
03/11/2021
Rey Frey’s Tundra service
My truck needed a lot of work. Rey got it done the same day and much cheaper than any dealership. Very friendly staff too
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 03/15/2021

So glad we completed the work in a timely manner for you Todd. Thank you for your business.

Mark H.
Scion tC
03/10/2021
An honest mechanic and a good man.
My family and I have used Ray for years. I will never forget sitting in the waiting room and I overheard a phone call of him calling another customer and telling them they had given the wrong diagnosis, which can happen. He told them he would take care of it for just the price of the correct part. That’s when I knew I would go nowhere else. He’s done similar for me. Best in San Diego.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 03/15/2021

Thank you Mark, we do stand behind our work and our word. Sometimes things are not perfect and we need to make it right. We appreciate your long time business.

Joanna M.
Always great service
I can always depend on great service when I take my car to Ray Frey Auto.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 03/15/2021

Thank you Joanna, we so appreciate your business.

Honda Civic Cpe
Dedicated crews
I had to fix broken lock and made an appointment. My insurance adjuster gave me an estimate that was much lower than what Ray Frey’s shop quoted. And I thought shoot, maybe I can find a shop that is close to what the adjuster said. Frantically, I left two voice messages after hours plus weekend. On Monday, I got a call returned. The staff told me over the phone that she had listened my two messages and was confirming our appointment since parts were already ordered. I was very pleased to know that the staff not only had checked their messages but, gave me a call back asap. She could have ignored my frantic calls (English is my second language) but, she took her time to communicate with me. I thought of her reply as a firm dedication to her customers. Thank you.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 03/15/2021

You're welcome, we are not open on the weekends so we did not get your message until Monday morning, glad all worked out and we got your broken lock repaired. Thank you for your business.

Alberto M.
03/10/2021
Great detail of on customer service
Very trustworthy business to handle your car needs!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 03/15/2021

Thank you for your trust Alberto, we appreciate your business.

Ron M.
GMC Yukon XL
03/10/2021
This Automotive Shop is the best because of the people that work there.
Excellent service!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 03/15/2021

Thank you Ron, we do have excellent employees and so appreciate that you recognize that.

BF
Bill F.
03/09/2021
Auto care
Quality, honest, efficient auto repair. Never up sell always honest with what needs to be fixed
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 03/15/2021

We are so happy that you are pleased with our service, thank you for your business.

RP
Richard P.
03/07/2021
Exceeding customer demands
Car broke down on a Friday. Was late afternoon when tow truck arrived (on time). Was warmly greeted by Ray and the Ray Frey Auto Center staff. Diagnosis made by Monday morning. Major engine problem. Big project. Repairs were completed on Wednesday. Cost of labor was lower than the estimate. Ray himself showed me what had broken. We settled accounts and I was back on the road!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 03/15/2021

We are so pleased that we exceeded your expectations and that you are back on the road safe! Thank you for your business.

Don L.
03/05/2021
Honesty, caring.
From the get go I was informed and contacted as to the work needed and the price.
Very friendly atmosphere and professional at the same time. Ray has made a lasting customer.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 03/15/2021

Thank you Don, we love lasting customers like you.