John A.
El Cajon, CA
07/09/2019
oil change
They take care of business and know who I am. They are professionals
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 07/10/2019

Thank you John, we do like to take care of business and we appreciate your business!

KI
Karen I.
07/09/2019
Consistent Service
After being introduced to Rey Frey's by my neighbor, I've never looked back. I'm bringing my third car to this shop, and I always receive an honest explanation of what's happening with my vehicle. All questions are answered by your mechanic or Mr. Frey himself.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 07/09/2019

Thank you Karen, so glad your neighbor introduced us. We appreciate your business and your loyalty.

BR
Brian R.
Toyota Sequoia
07/08/2019
Ray Frey....finally got to meet him. You can tell he is down to earth honest guy, who is having fun doing what he's doing!!
Frey's is an honest, fair and reasonable repair shop. Period. 'nough said!!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 07/09/2019

Thank you so much Brian, we appreciate your review and we look forward to seeing you next time your vehicle needs repairs/service/maintenance.

TH
Ty H.
Campo, CA
Ford Excursion
Honest
Great knowledge and honesty, Bob follows up and ensures the customers know about there vehicle and completion time every step of the way.
Owner: ray is hands on in the operation daily and ensures quality.
Very nice mechanics and office staff.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 07/07/2019

Thank you so much Ty, we appreciate your kind words. We very much appreciate your business. See you next time.

WK
Weston K.
Awesome
Great as always got an oil change in and out thank you for your service.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 07/07/2019

You're welcome Weston. Thank you for your business.

John D.
Ford F150
Stoked!! My 19 year old truck lives!!!! Thanks Ray and crew!!!!!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 07/07/2019

Glad we could keep your 19 year old truck on the road. Thank you for your business.

BR
Brian R.
Lexus GS 350
07/05/2019
Great service and dependable.
Been coming here for years. Always taken care of and they are honest.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 07/07/2019

Thanks for your loyalty Brian, we appreciate your business.

RL
Rita L.
Alpine, CA
Honda Civic Cpe
07/04/2019
Excellent service, long lasting repairs, trustworthy work
I LOVE Ray Frey Auto!!! They always do their best, and my car is better than new after each visit. The car wash is an added bonus.
I trust this repair shop like no other; and I have traveled and used many different auto repair shops in my thirty years of getting auto repairs.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 07/05/2019

Thank you Rita for coming to Ray Frey Auto Center for your car repair/service needs. We know there are a lot of shops out there and appreciate that you choose to come here.

Lexus IS 300
07/03/2019
Ray and his crew are the best around. The service is always top-notch and the pricing is fair. Perhaps most importantly (to me, anyway), is that I appreciate how Ray never tries to pressure you into any service—he just lays out what he thinks the best options are. I can’t tell you how many times other mechanics have tried to corner me into some service by exaggerating the maintainsnence that needed to be done. It’s not very often that you find a mechanic as honest and dependable as Ray (and his crew).
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 07/05/2019

Thank you so much for your vote of confidence. We appreciate your business.

WH
William (Sean) H.
Ford Transit Wagon
07/03/2019
Consistent good auto work. They alert you to stuff the average driver doesn’t realize.
I’ve been coming to Ray for 15 years and never have had a problem that he could not remedy. I wish this week that he sold tires. I recommend Ray Frey to anybody, and I consider myself a good judge, I’m what people might say is a car guy.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 07/05/2019

Well from one "car guy" to another, thank you very much for trusting your car to us.

TW
Tom W.
07/03/2019
A great repair shop with an honest owner.
Ray is honest, his mechanics are good and his prices are fair. That’s really all you need to know about picking a repair shop. I highly recommend them.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 07/05/2019

Thank you Tom, we appreciate the nice recommendation. We value your business.

Toyota Matrix
07/02/2019
Been taking my car there for years.
I highly recommend Ray Frey’s Auto Center. My parents 1st started taking their cars there and then I started taking all of mine. They are very helpful and honest. Can’t say enough.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 07/05/2019

Thank you for the great recommendation, we love seeing generations of families bring their cars in. Can't wait to help your kids with their cars!!!

07/02/2019
A Gazillion Gold Stars for Ray Frey Auto Center!
I have a 2003 Toyota Corolla with 249,000 miles on it. Ray Frey Auto has maintained my vehicle since I moved to San Diego in 2015. It is an old car, it has a lot of miles on it, and I do not baby the car. Ray has kept the car running in, honestly, top-notch condition, even though I drag a bit on prompt oil changes. Recently when it needed various parts to be replaced for DMV smog certification, Ray showed me the repair history on my car and helped me determine if it was time to replace the car, or keep it running. The service and care at Ray Frey is remarkable, I trust them implicitly, and would never think of going anywhere else. A gazillion golden stars for Ray Frey Auto Center!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 07/05/2019

WOW...that is a lot of Gold Stars! We love helping our customers keep their cars in top notch shape and getting the longevity they deserve. Thank you so much for your business. See you next time.

Tracy B.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
07/01/2019
Quality service
Quality and timely service . I trust local Ray Frey and would not go anywhere else.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 07/05/2019

Thank you so much Tracy, your words and business are very much appreciated.

Sierra B.
07/01/2019
Trustworthy and affordable
Second time getting my car serviced here. They are transparent and reliable, my car is running beautifully after getting a few things fixed and front breaks replaced. Rey only charged me $10 bucks for a part that would have cost me over a hundred retail as part of a kit, even though he had to take the time to search through a bunch of parts to find it. They also diagnosed a weird engine noise I was having for free and quoted me on the repair ahead of time so that I could plan my next visit. They also wash and vacuum your car which does not go unappreciated. I can't see myself going anywhere else for the foreseeable future. You can tell that these guys are mechanics through and through and not just trying to make a quick buck and I already trust their work immensely.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 07/05/2019

Thank you so much Sierra, your trust means the world to us. We appreciate your business and look forward to helping you with your future car maintenance/repair needs.

HE
Hugo E.
Buick Century
06/30/2019
Great , honest service at very competitive prices.
Very honest owner, will tell you what is critically needed and what is not. I have some experience with repairs so easier for me to judge honest evaluations of needed repairs. Retired now, but have changed transmission clutches, brake pads, done tune ups, changed belts etc etc when I was a broke college student. Prices are much less than what dealer charges also. Free car wash too!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 06/30/2019

We appreciate your business and great review Hugo. Glad you enjoy the free car wash with service!

CR
Craig R.
06/29/2019
Consistently excellent
I always have a good experience taking my vehicles for regular maintenance and service to Ray Frey Autuo Center. Over the years, I have always been treated with respect, fair pricing, and prompt service. I would take my vehicles to no other center!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 06/30/2019

Thank you for your vote of confidence and your long time business.

TK
Toni K.
06/28/2019
Really trust this place
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 06/30/2019

Thank you for your trust Toni, much appreciated.

Joshua G.
Chula Vista, CA
06/28/2019
Ray Frey saves the day!
These folks are great! Found Ray Frey while encountering an engine issue right before a road trip. They got me in and out all in the same day and saved the family vacation! Now I go out of my way to get to them when I have any car issues. They are MASTERS with Ford trucks. The staff is so nice as well and they always keep me posted on the status of my car. I love keeping little gems like this auto shop to myself but I want them to prosper so give them a shot. I’m sure you will be impressed as I am.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 06/30/2019

So happy you didn't have to postpone the family vacation. Enjoy your trip and we will be here next time your vehicles need service/maintenance. Thank you for your business.

Mary R.
Ford Aerostar Wagon
06/27/2019
Fabulous, as always!
Other mechanics offered to fix my car but none of them offered the solution given to me by Bob. It was more expensive than I’d hoped but I know it’s fixed right. It would’ve been So Much More if I would’ve paid for those other unnecessary repairs before getting to the real problem. Or worse, it could’ve caught fire. I’m very happy I didn’t have to get another vehicle.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 06/30/2019

Mary, we are happy we could keep your vehicle on the road safely. Thank you for your business, it is truly appreciated.