EJ
Eva J.
La Jolla, CA
11/07/2019
People you can trust and EXCELLENT service
I’ve taken my cars to Rey Frey for the past 15 years, and always experienced honest, thorough service, at a very reasonable cost. I never feel like I’m being ripped off. I recently was told by a Toyota dealer that my car had a cracked timing chain cover, that it was leaking and the repair cost would be over $2200. I brought my car to Rey Frey to see what they would charge for this repair. They cleaned the pertinent engine parts and assessed. They could not detect any leak. They told me to drive the car for about 40 min and return for further assessment. There still was no evidence of any leak or crack. They told me to come back in a few days. I returned after a week and they re-examined the engine and timing cover, and again there was no evidence of any leak. They charged me $60 for this multiple inspection and weeklong assessment, and said they would monitor it again when I came in for my oil change. This is typical of my experiences at Rey Frey (with my Honda and BMW). I’m so grateful I have a place I can trust!!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 11/11/2019

Thank you so much Eva for your trust and loyalty. Our business would not be what it is without great customers like you.

EG
Earl G.
Mercury Grand Marquis
11/06/2019
Good honest sevice
Good service , and they washed my car to ! Thank you !
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 11/11/2019

Yep, that's how we roll! Thank you Earl.

Kevin S.
Ram 2500
11/06/2019
Honesty
Ray checked out a car my son wanted to buy and it had lots of problems and we did not buy it. Ray knows his stuff and we very much appreciate his diagnosis. He may have saved my son from making a bad mistake it was worth every penny to have him give his opinion.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 11/06/2019

Thank you Kevin, it is always a great idea to get a pre-purchase inspection and we are glad we helped your son not make a mistake. Keep looking and we will be happy to help check out the next candidate.

IF
Iren F.
Best place
I have been taking my car to Ray Frey auto center for years. They do excellent work. Fast and professional service. Pleasant place.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 11/06/2019

Thank you for your loyalty Iren, we appreciate your business.

PR
Pam R.
Always reliable
They did everything we asked them to even throwing in a badly needed car wash. They phoned us for an approval to replace an air filter prior to replacement and also recommended a referral to another company to repair the deteriorating paint on my trunk.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 11/06/2019

Pam, we are so happy that you can rely on us...we will be here for you whenever your car needs service/repairs. Thank you for your business.

PF
Paul F.
Trust worthy.
I’ve been going here for years and trust them with my car.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 11/06/2019

Thank you for your loyalty and trust Paul, we truly appreciate that.

David M.
Smog check
The event was to perform smog check. The auto center performed the check very smooth and I was in and out in 20 minutes. it was a very pleasant experience.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 11/06/2019

Thanks for coming in David, we appreciate that and look forward to seeing you next time your vehicle needs repairs/maintenance.

LR
Lynn R.
Dodge Charger
11/04/2019
A Trustworthy Mechanic is hard to find!
They get right to the point tell you what you need or what you don’t need they don’t nickel and dime you and they don’t charge you if they didn’t need to do anything.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 11/06/2019

Thanks for your trust Lynn, we are happy to get the job done for you . Your business is very much appreciated.

Maria P.
Acura TSX
11/04/2019
Excellent rates and high quality work
I've been going here for 3 years now and always happy with the work they do and very fair rates as well. Can't imagine taking my car anywhere else now. I'm a customer for life.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 11/06/2019

Thank you so much Maria, we love to make customers for life....we so appreciate your business.

TG
Tom G.
El Cajon, CA
Kia Sorento
11/01/2019
Good job
Very professional and great staff
Thanks
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 11/06/2019

Thanks Tom, always good to see you.

ER
Elizabeth R.
Honda CR-Z
11/01/2019
I brought my car in for a general check and a detail! They said they may not be able to complete the job due to being busy but to my delight they completed the detail and even gave me a discount! Always great work that they do! My car is a little beat up but they made it look almost new! Great work and attention to detail!!!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 11/06/2019

Thank you Elizabeth, so happy we completed everything for you within your timeframe. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you next time. Enjoy your "almost new" looking car!

Margret M.
Arizona City, AZ
Buick LeSabre
10/31/2019
Amazing service and friendly people!
My daughter Cindi Royce recommended you. Thank you very much for your service!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 11/06/2019

Thank you Margret, we love new customers and appreciate that Cindi referred you.

CR
Craig R.
10/31/2019
Service is always superior
It's always a pleasure for us to take our three vehicles to Ray Frey Auto for maintenance and service. We know that we will receive the best service possible at a reasonable cost, and we also know that Ray's shop will never take advantage of us in any way. The staff and mechanics are friendly, prompt, attentive to detail, and always put the customer's needs first!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 10/31/2019

Thank you so mucg Craig for your years of loyaty.

Jason D.
Valley Center, CA
10/30/2019
Ray and his employees are hard working and courteous. Great shop for any service or detailing needs.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 10/31/2019

Thank you Jason for your great review. We appreciate that you choose Ray Frey Auto Center for your vehicle service/repair/detail needs.

ER
Elizabeth R.
MINI Cooper Coupe
10/30/2019
Ray and his staff are honest and fast about their service! Thanks as always for a great visit!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 10/31/2019

Elizabeth, thank you for coming in, so glad you had a great visit. We appreciate your business.