Jenavera G.
Kia Optima
12/23/2020
Family owned business
I had a great experience with Ray Frey Auto. This business was referred to me by a coworker that has been taking his car here for years. I’ve noticed over the years, the pepboys and bigger companies love to take advantage of the fact I don’t know what I’m doing when it comes to my car which sucks. I didn’t have to worry about that here. They took my car right away, fixed it within a day and did a nice wash too. Great price as well. I am moving but I would take any cars of mine here and refer anyone to Ray Frey in a heartbeat. So grateful.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 01/08/2021

Thank you so much, just sorry you found us so late since you are moving. Good luck with your move and thank you for the referrals!

Dave P.
Good, caring people
See above

Thank you so much!

Jason S.
La Mesa, CA
Ford Transit Connect Van
12/22/2020
Ray Frey is the best in town
Ray Frey always gets job done ! Absolutely cares about his craft and it shows , smooth running business.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 12/30/2020

Thank you Jason, we appreciate your patronage.

Jessica W.
Chevrolet Captiva Sport Fleet
12/22/2020
Great service, friendly service, wouldn’t go anywhere else!
Ray is local and knows how to treat his customers, from fast service to knowledgeable staff! Thank you Ray and Team!! Happy Holidays 💆🏼‍♀️
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 12/30/2020

You are so welcome.We truly appreciate your business. Happy New Year.

A GREAT SERVICE EXPERIENCE
This shop is such a relief to find
This is how service should be done
Kind ,caring and knowledgeable people doing the job right for a really good price
This place was half the price of the first shop I got an estimate from

I say HOO-RAY for Frey
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 12/30/2020

Thank you so much, we appreciate your business.

EJ
Elinor J.
Chevrolet SSR
12/19/2020
The attention to customer needs.
They care about how the customer feels about their service. They strive to please the customer. They are very experienced and knowledgeable and can solve problems better than most. I had an AC Panel, that was not working n my 2003 car, for a long time. They persisted in the long time search and found one and installed it. I was so happy they didn't give up.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 12/30/2020

So glad we could help, we appreciate your business. Happy New Year.

James S.
12/19/2020
Subject Matter Experts
I’ve been going to Ray Frey’s for more than 15 years and each and every time I am there I’m not treated as a customer, but like a family member. Workmanship is incredible with exceptional and fair pricing.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 12/30/2020

Thank you for your loyalty James. Happy New Year.

JO
Julie O.
Nissan Versa Note
12/18/2020
Rey Frey Auto Center is simply the best!
Once again Rey Frey Auto Center exceeded my expectations! Mid afternoon on a Friday I noticed a scraping noise in the front of my car. I placed a call to Rey Frey Auto Center about 2:00 pm and spoke with Bob who suggested I get my car to them as soon as possible since they close at 5:00 pm. Got the car in, brake work was needed. Lo and behold, the repair work was done, test driven by the mechanic, completely cleaned and ready before 5:00 pm at a reasonable price to boot! Very pleasant and professional staff!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 12/30/2020

So happy we could work you in on Friday afternoon and keep you safe on the road. Thank you for your business.

Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
12/18/2020
Outstanding service!
If you value honesty, efficiency, and professionalism, Ray Frey Fray Auto is the place to go. Plus they wash your car for free. Best service around!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 12/30/2020

Thank you, we appreciate your business. Happy New Year.

12/17/2020
Honest Fair and Quality always.
They are always thorough. They treat women and senior citizens with respect. Ray and his team are honest and fair in their pricing. Our extended family all use his shop. Great quality always.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 12/30/2020

Thank you to you and your family for your patronage. Happy New Year.

Jan C.
Lincoln MKZ
Awesome service
Five Star service. Very kind and caring
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 12/30/2020

Thank you Jan, we appreciate your business.

Michael M.
Honda Civic Sdn
12/17/2020
100% great auto shop - Reliable, honest, great value.
I’ve been taking my car here for a few years based on recommendation of a coworker who spoke highly of Ray Frey Auto. I’m really glad I did - it’s an honest family owned auto shop that does good work, doesn’t push unnecessary stuff, and has great value on their rates. I drive a Honda so I can’t speak for other car types that can be more difficult to maintain, but I 100% recommend this auto shop.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 12/30/2020

Thank you for your recommendation and loyalty Michael. Happy New Year.

FA
Felipe A.
Above and beyond service
I will never go anywhere else for my vehicle services. Very professional and will explain anything that you need explained.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 12/21/2020

Thank you so much Felipe, we appreciate your business. Happy Holidays.

EE
Ed E.
Lexus ES 330
12/16/2020
Dependable & trustworthy
Ray has helped our family out of two major car issues with my parents and my sons cars. In both cases he took the time to explain the situations and worked with us to make it as economically feasible as possible. I would highly recommend Ray Frey Auto Center to anyone looking for a dependable and trustworthy auto mechanic
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 12/21/2020

Thank you for your trust Earl. We appreciate your family's business. Happy Holidays.

GG
Grant G.
Chevrolet Corvette
12/16/2020
Auto service done right
Quite frankly the best auto repair shop I have ever used.I own multiple vehicles and ALL ARE ON ON THE ROAD TODAY
THANKS TO FREY This shop is full of pros who really care and and do a customer right! I recommend this shop as a favor to anyone who needs service
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 12/21/2020

Thanks Grant, we appreciate your trust and long time loyalty. Merry Christmas.