Chevrolet Corvette
09/07/2020
Contacting me before assuming
I brought in my older corvette which needed TLC. Bob worked hand and hand with my concerns. They did all work as they told me. I appreciated their expertise, knowledge and updates on what they were doing. Great Job!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 09/16/2020

Thank you, glad your older Corvette got the TLC it needed. We appreciate your business.

Alan S.
09/06/2020
As usual, my service at Ray's was great. All I had this time was an oil and filter change. They always wash your car when they finish the service. I was in and out in less than an hour.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 09/16/2020

Thank you Alan, we appreciate your business.

Carl M.
09/04/2020
Ray and company, service our 1996 Nissan truck (225,000) and my wife’s 1998 Honda (210,000). He keeps us on the road! Today the truck passed its first smog check since Ray overhauled the engine. I’m sure I’ll be able to give this truck to my 12 year old grandson in a few years. This is our automotive home. Thanks Ray!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 09/16/2020

We are so glad you consider Ray Frey Auto Center your "automotive home" because we like to consider our customers family. And we love to serve generations of business...we'll see your grandson in a few years!

KW
Kim W.
Hyundai Accent
09/03/2020
Always fantastic!
I have taken all of my cars to Rays, always great and very honest and professional, 5 stars!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 09/16/2020

Thank you so much Kim, we appreciate your business and your long time loyalty!

GG
Grant G.
Dodge Dakota
09/02/2020
A trusted honest great priced shop
Repairs are done by expert mechanics and the price beats other shops The girl at the front counter is so helpful The owners are super nice people,A younger version of MOM AND POP

And that's who we should all support
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 09/16/2020

Thank you so much Grant, the "younger version" is probably the most appreciated comment LOL! We're all getting older and we all appreciate your business so much.

TT
Tony T.
Ford Expedition
09/02/2020
Honest as the day is long
Dropped the car off at 930 this morning for oil change and fluid check. By 11a, Ray Frey called me w an update. Car needed new air filter, brakes, and differential fluid flush. I knew my cars history and agreed w everything he said (last brakes were in 2014). Car was ready to go by 330p.
Rays assistant pulled the car off the lot and had it ready to go by the front door by the time I finished paying.
Always glad to refer Ray Frey to all our friends and neighbors.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 09/16/2020

Tony thank you for your great review, recommendations and your business. Much appreciated.

RA
Renee A.
Mazda MPV
09/01/2020
Honesty, Desire to help
I was referred by a guy who had been taking his car here for 15+ years. I have now taken my vehicles here for just as long.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 09/14/2020

Thank you so much Renee for your long time loyalty (and the friend that referred you). We appreciate your business.

JJ
Julia J.
09/01/2020
Honest, quality work
After a rodent chewed through a wire in the main engine room harness, Mossy Honda wanted to charge me $3000 to replace the whole engine wire harness and said that that was my only option. A family friend recommended Ray Frey. I called Ray Frey Auto and right away was told that there was no way that the whole harness needed to be replaced and that the chewed wire was an easy and common fix. Ray Frey Auto got the work done the same day I took my car in and even gave a courtesy car wash and wipe down of the dash. On top of that, the staff was friendly and straightforward! In short, honest, good quality work! I will definitely be coming back.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 09/14/2020

So glad we could help with your repairs and less expensice that the dealer. We are so glad you found us Julia, thank you to your friend for referring us and thank you for your business. We hope to help you for years to come.

08/31/2020
Service Excellence
From start to finish this is the right repair shop
Super efficient and the prices are really good
No up-selling of stuff ,just the straight facts of what you need
Cool people and great work
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 09/14/2020

Thank you so much for your review. We so appreciate your business.

BF
Bill F.
08/31/2020
Affordable, honest, reliable service
Over the last 15 years I’ve had Ray Frey service all my vehicles. Worked completed without up sell. If it doesn’t need to be repaired these mechanics won’t do it, honest integrity
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 09/14/2020

Thank you for your long term patronage and your appreciation of our homesty. We truly appreciate your business.

BK
Becky K.
Nissan 350Z
08/29/2020
Outstanding Customer Service!
My son chose to take his new-to-him Nissan 350Z to Ray Frey Auto Center because his late Grandpa had trusted his cars to them for over 35 years. They are a third generation family owned automotive shop in Kearny Mesa. They are frank, fairly priced, and do a great job! We were very thankful that they helped us prioritize what needed to be done and encouraged our son to do make choices that would be most cost effective. They even helped him decide what work he could complete himself. We highly recommend trusting your vehicle to Ray Frey!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 09/10/2020

WOW, thank you so much for your high praise. We love working on generations of vehicles! Your long time family trust is fantastic. Good luck to your son with his "new-to-him" car, we will be here for him when he needs help.

Jailynn L.
Lakeside, CA
Jeep Compass
Never disappointed
Everyone at Ray Frey is so friendly and very very helpful. Every time I go in there for a service or oil change, they keep me informed on what is going on with my car and are very detailed when it comes to explaining what it is they did and/or if something more has to be done. I trust them with my car 100%.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 09/10/2020

Thank you for your trust Jailynn, that means the world to us and we truly appreciate your business.

WG
Wally G.
Good, knowledgeable work
Thanks to Bob and the crew. 10 year old is safely back on the road.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 09/10/2020

Glad you are back on the road (safely). We appreciate your business.

LH
Luis H.
Tune up
Rey did a perfect job I have been a customer since 2001 The best
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 09/10/2020

Thank you so much for your long time loyalty.

Acura 3.2TL
08/27/2020
I am willing to give feedback but I am not wanting to publish a review.
I am willing to give feedback but I am not wanting to publish a review.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 09/10/2020

Thank you, we totally understand. You can call me on my cell phone 619-572-6058 (Teresa Frey). I am Ray's wife and I would love to hear any feedback you may have good or bad. We appreciate your business.