Janet B.
Lexus GX 460
06/10/2019
I would be lost without the!
Honest. Friendly and they know what they are doing!.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 06/10/2019

Thank you Janet, we would not want you to be lost!. We honestly appreciate your business.

Please vote for us.

Jeanine B.
Honda Civic Cpe
Personalized service, excellent work
I feel confident in the work Ray and his team perform on my vehicle
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 06/10/2019

THank you so nuch for your confidence in our work. We appreciate that and look forward to seeing you next time.

Please take a moment to vote for us.

Awesome
Came in to get new breaks for the wife's car. Did a fantastic job as they always do.Thank u for your service.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 06/10/2019

You are so welcome, thank you for the opportunity to service your vehicles.

Please take a moment to vote for us.

BA
Brian A.
06/08/2019
Price
Always quality auto care with a free car wash
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 06/10/2019

Yep, the car wash is a great bonus and we are so happy that you appreciate it. Thank you for your business.

Please vote for us.

06/08/2019
Always fast, reliable, honest, courteous
Want it done right the first time? Take your vehicle here. We take all our company work trucks and cars here as they are a trusted source.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 06/10/2019

Thank you we appreciate your business (and your company's).

We would love your vote.

KH
Kyle H.
06/07/2019
Perfect Service
No need to go anywhere else!!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 06/10/2019

Thank you, thank you! Please be sure to vote for us.

SJ
Scott J.
06/07/2019
The service at Rey Frey is outstanding, prices are much better than the dealer, if service isn’t warranted they won’t perform the service
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 06/10/2019

Scott, thank you for the review, we appreciate your business. Please be sure to vote for us.

KK
Karen K.
Carlsbad, CA
Ray Frey is great
Thank you for the professional detail of my car. My car is part of a fleet, but it is assigned to me and it's my "office." My car goes in for regular oil changes and routine maintenance. Ray Frey's team has always taken great care of the car and my "stuff" inside of it. You can trust their team.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 06/10/2019

You are welcome Karen...and thank you for your business. We would appreciate your vote for the San Diego Union's Best of...

Carl M.
Nissan Pickup
Ray Frey
Knowledgeable, reliable, thorough, honest and friendly auto repair. Ray and crew will take care of you!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 06/10/2019

We apppreciate the opportunity to take care of your cars Carl. Thank you and please be sure to vote for us.

Honesty
They are honest about what work needs and doesn’t need to be done.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 06/10/2019

We do pride purselves in our honest approach to business and are happy you notice and appreciate that. Thank you for your business. Please be sure to vote for us.

LaRee B.
Top Notch Service!
Do you need an honest and very competent service center for your vehicle? Look no further. Ray Frey is where you should go. Live had both of my Honda's serviced here and the work is well done and they are honest as can be. I thought my vehicle also needed an oil change when I brought it in for some other major service. I was told it didn't need an oil change. Seems my husband had someone change the oil not too long before I brought it in and I didn't know about it. It is a little thing, but one I appreciate. I know that Ray Frey is looking out and being honest. I had a high dollar amount of work done to my 1994 Honda Accord and they even did a full detail on the car as a courtesy! I was so impressed. What a wonderful team of service they have!

CU
Cynthia U.
El Cajon, CA
06/05/2019
Always Great Service
I have never had a problem here. And you get a free car wash!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 06/10/2019

Cynthia - We're so happy you like the complimentary car wash as a bonus. Please be sure to vote for us.

ES
Ernie S.
Chula Vista, CA
Jeep Liberty
06/05/2019
Honest and great service
We take our vehicles to Ray Frey auto center, because they are honest and do great work. No up sale just great service. We drive from Eastlake and won’t go anywhere else
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 06/10/2019

Thanks for driving the distance...we appreciate that. Please make sure to cast your vote for us.

06/04/2019
One big happy family working together
Been going to RAYS for many years always great service
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 06/10/2019

Thanks for your many years of loyalty. Be sure to vote for us

KH
Kyle H.
06/04/2019
Best mechanics in the business
Don’t waste your time anywhere else, this is your first and last stop...
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 06/10/2019

Thanks Kyle, we appreciate your business and vote of confidence.

Lexus SC 300
06/01/2019
It’s wonderful to know that we can trust our vehicles in the hands of Ray Frey mechanics. These is never a doubt in my mind that we receive the best parts and service tailored to our exact makes and models. All our vehicles go to Ray Frey.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 06/02/2019

Thank you for your trust and your business.

Charles H.
06/01/2019
Good service. Reliable work
I have coming to ray for years. He can be blunt but he's honest and stand by his work. I bring g all my cars here
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 06/02/2019

Thank you CHarles, we appreciate your busines and look forward to seeing you next time.

PT
Paula T.
Saturn Ion
Best service and trustworthy
I have had issues trusting places to actually care much but the people here are good listeners and can
actually provide Verbal feedback. I feel like I can trust bringing in my car anytime for anything without anxiety.
I highly recommend this place for all reasons; prices, timing, communication, website, and good work etc.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 06/01/2019

Thank you Paula, we appreciate your trust and your business. See you next time.

Chelsea M.
Honda Civic Coupe
Wonderful experience
Unfortunately Ray could not fix my issue as my car uses the new freon and he doesn't have the proper equipment to do so. Ray is very kind, honest and informative! Would recommend others to get work done here!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 06/02/2019

Sorry we could not help you, hopefully we will see you for your other car maintenance/repair eeds. Thank you.

Top Quality Service
Ray Frey and Company is a professional and trustworthy outfit. Never a doubt in my mind that their workmanship is honest, accurate, and efficient.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 06/02/2019

We appreciate your review and your support of our shop. Thank you and we'll see you next time.