Mike B.
05/04/2020
Great service at a fair price
Great service and a fair price
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 05/11/2020

Thank you Mike, we appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you next time your vehicle needs repairs/maintenance.

Tom B.
Friendly and honest
Friendly and honest. Been getting my car fixed by Ray for over 20 years.... they stand behind their work
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 05/11/2020

Thanks for your long time loyalty Tom. We appreciate your business.

Beverly B.
My visit
I arrived a few minutes after 7am for an oil change. I was on the road by 7:35. The service is excellent.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 05/11/2020

Thanks for coming in Beverly, glad we could get you back on the road quickly.

AK
Alice K.
INFINITI I35
05/01/2020
As always——terrific.
Nothing strikes fear in my heart quicker than a car that won’t run! Oh. No. I’m at a loss and can’t determine what the issue might be. I just know it is out of my control and I can’t fix it. That’s where Ray comes in. Although i feel vulnerable I’ve learned that Ray will diagnose it right, give Me the right advice and fix it right and give me a fair price. You,re the best!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 05/11/2020

Thank you for your trust Alice, we like taking care of all our customers and especially looking out for your best interest.

CR
Craig R.
05/01/2020
The best around!
Ray's is the best auto maintenance and repair service around! I always get prompt and expeditious service at fair prices. Ray never takes advantage of any of his customers and has developed a reputation for being a most honest and reputable service center. this is why his customer ratings, measured on any metric, are always off the charts!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 05/11/2020

Thank you so much Craig. We appreciate your review and your business.

Bill S.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
04/30/2020
Trust
I’ve been taking my vehicles to Ray for a good number of years now. I have never had anything but excellent results on my “dinosaurs” as well as the new cars. If I could give him 6 stars I would.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 05/11/2020

Wow, thanks Bill, we appreciate all thew stars and your loyalty.

04/29/2020
Great service, affordable, would recommend to everyone I know.

LW
Lori W.
Buick Enclave
Excellent as always...
Always a pleasure and confident in the service I get from Ray Frey’s. I feel much safer on the road after their serving my vehicle. Thanks Ray

BG
Brent G.
Escondido, CA
04/29/2020
Ray and crew pay attention to you.
Everyone in Ray's shop is knowledgeable and skillful, and they take the time to regard you and your auto needs individually.

Audi S5
04/28/2020
The best
Thank you so much for fixing my tire. I cannot tell u how much I appreciate it. U guys are the best.

TR
Tom R.
Escondido, CA
04/28/2020
Best honest workmanship in San Diego
Have been going to Ray Frey Auto Center every since they opened. Have known the owner Ray Frey for over 30 years. He is the most honest most honest person to take of you car needs and will never try to tell you, you need something done to your car if it doesn’t. He his mechanics are great and office staff are very courteous. Will never go to anyone else. Thank you Ray

GV
Geno V.
Toyota Tundra
04/27/2020
Trustworthy
When I visit Ray Frey’s Auto Center I always get great quality service. I know my old truck is in good hands and can trust them to keep my truck on the road. Thank you!!

SJ
Scott J.
04/27/2020
Keeps us informed on repairs
We never have to worry about surprises when going in for repairs, very good prices

Sam S.
04/25/2020
Unorganized, and they don’t keep you updated
Drop off my car and had to call them
To check in. They don’t take the initiative to keep you updated
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 04/27/2020

Sam, sorry about the slow response. Unfortunately we are down half a crew here because of the slow down in business due to the coronavirus. We are trying our best to serve our customers the best we can. We appreciate your feedback and we will continue to work through being short staffed. We apologize again for any inconvience to you.

EF
Edward F.
San Ysidro, CA
Honda Fit
04/23/2020
Honest
I feel they are honest and not to take advantage of the customer
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 04/24/2020

Thank you for your "honest" review Edward. We appreciate your business.