LK
Santee, CA
Lexus ES 350
04/08/2021
Honest quality work!!!
Ray is the best! He will try his hardest to help you get your car running, in the best possible shape. He is straight forward, honest, cares about you, & your car as his customer. It is a family owned business, shop is kept clean, and you will get quality work/service. He is a mechanic with a human heart & his wife is also very nice!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 04/19/2021

Thank you so much Lammone, your business is so appreciated.

Bruce B.
04/08/2021
Ray Frey review
I have come here for over 20 years and what separates Ray Frey from the others is the "personalized service" you receive. I also have a trust in the advice I get from Ray Frey. Try try this place one time and see the difference you get from dealerships and other shops. As a senior citizen now, I appreciate the staff at Ray Frey automotive. Check it out
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 04/19/2021

Thank you for your loyalty and trust. Your appreciation means the world to us and we in turn appreciate your business.

HE
Hugo E.
04/07/2021
Great service, HONEST, competitive pricing plus free car wash!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 04/19/2021

Thank you Hugo, we appreciate your business.

LL
Lynn L.
04/07/2021
Honest, dependable...they always figure out the problem!
Thanks to everyone at Ray’s who always come through! They’re so knowledgeable, do great work and don’t take advantage!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 04/16/2021

You're welcome Lynn, we appreciate your business.

Ryan S.
Nissan Titan
04/06/2021
Best in class customer service
Ray Frey and team are amazing. Been giving them my business for years and I always leave a happy customer. I would highly recommend them to anyone.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 04/16/2021

That's what we like - happy customers. Thank you for your loyalty and your business.

FG
Frederick G.
INFINITI QX56
04/05/2021
Top notch advice and service
I brought my QX56 in for possible need of a brake job and Ray test drove my vehicle and advised me that my brakes are safe and good no need for service at this time . I appreciate that kind of honesty.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 04/15/2021

You are welcome, we appreciate your business. See you when your ready for brakes or service!

GG
Guy G.
04/05/2021
Service was great as usual.
Had catalytic converter shield installed!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 04/16/2021

Yay! Now your cat is safe from thieves.

Poway, CA
Ford Expedition
04/02/2021
Always helpful
Had another great visit today. The team is efficient and communicative. They’re honest and polite and I wouldn’t take my car anywhere else!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 04/15/2021

Thank you so much for your trust!

John B.
La Jolla, CA
Dodge Dakota
04/01/2021
Ray always goes the extra mile
I recently needed to have my pick up truck smog checked. Surprisingly my rarely driven truck failed the initial test. Ray knew it was rarely driven and pointed this out as a likely cause. He then explained exactly what needed to be done so the smog test equipment understood the issue. Ray was spot on and the truck passed.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 04/15/2021

Glad we were able to advise you on the proper procedures to run the vehicle to get it smoged.

AG
Al G.
Jeep Cherokee
04/01/2021
Excellent Service!
This Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk has never run this good in previous years as it does now. Ray Frey's staff is well qualified to bring your personal vehicle to peak performance. Great Job!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 04/15/2021

Awesome Al, glad the Jeep is running in top shape. We appreciate your business.

EE
Earl E.
Kia Niro
03/31/2021
Good personal service.
Service was completed on time, same day. Technician called to let me know what was recommended/needed and what the charges would be and to be sure I approved all services.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 04/15/2021

Thank you Earl, we appreciate your business.

ER
Edgar R.
03/30/2021
Service Review Feedback
A friend recommended Rey Frey Auto Center while we were talking about costly car service & repairs at same shop we’d both been going to for years until her neighbor recommended your shop & she in turn recommended yours to me. I was impressed and all she said positively about your service is true! Within 20 min my smog check was done & ready to go and yes, a free car wash came with it!! Wow! Staff was very helpful & answered my question about readying my van for check up before a long trip answered. Thank you!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 04/15/2021

Awesome Edgar, we are so happy you were referred to us and we met your expectations. We look forward to seeing you for future repairs/maintenance. Thank you for your business.

Dale H.
Very Efficient.
I was in and out of the office in just a few minutes both dropping the auto off and picking it up. All work was done as promised and at a great price. The auto was also very well cleaned while there. Thank you.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 04/15/2021

Thank you for your business Dale.

Jermaine T.
Chevrolet Colorado
5 Star ⭐️ Service
😎 😁😃😄
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 04/15/2021

Thank you we so appreciate your business.

EE
Ed E.
Trustworthy & Fair Prices
We have been bringing all of our cars to Ray Frey Auto Center for years. Ray always gives us an honest answer and their crew does great work. Their pricing is always very competitive as well
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 04/15/2021

Thank you Ed for your trust and loyalty. We appreciate your business.