AK
Alice K.
Honda Accord Crosstour
01/17/2020
Ray's commitment to helping you out can't be beat.
Ray does more than fix cars. He diagnoses the problem, and even steps up to help when you are going to have to take it someplace else to have the work done. He's not just knowledgeable about cars, he's knows people. And even beyond the mechanical issues he had the dead rabbit behind my engine removed. Ray, I can't say thank you enough for your help. You do go above a beyond.

KL
Kim L.
01/17/2020
Great job. Fair price and they washed my car!

Linda M.
Service and Detailing Jan 2020
I had taken my car in for oil change (based on the date), tire rotation and detailing. They called to tell me they recommend I wait until I was closer to the recommended mileage to do the oil change. I was impressed because most places would do the oil change even if it wasn't really needed. They did a really nice job on the detailing, my car looks great!

BF
Bill F.
Mercedes-Benz 380SL
01/16/2020
Honest, reliable and reasonable
Most trusted mechanic I’ve been to

PS
Paul S.
The service
Been going to ray for years, best service ive ever had. Always gets me out the door in one day. If it needs fixing he ll fix it , if it doesnt he wont .. 5 stars in my book

Allie S.
Escondido, CA
Nissan Murano
01/15/2020
I brought my Morano in to have issues that we noticed looked at by a mechanic. They got back to me really quickly about the issues that they had found. They gave me tons of detailed information about what they had found and my options. I’ll never go to another place! Thanks so much!

Mike B.
HUMMER H2
Trust these mechanics
I always receive accurate, efficient, affordable car service in an inviting courteous atmosphere. Top notch mechanics!

Ray H.
01/14/2020
Great mechanics and honest business
Super happy with the work done on our cars Ray Frey’s is honest and affordable I’ll always take my cars there great people

LJ
Lee J.
Hyundai Santa Fe
01/14/2020
Quality Service
Ray FREY Auto Center offers quality, integrity, and honesty. Things I highly value!

ER
Enrique R.
01/13/2020
Fast friendly...no BS
Very friendly and welcoming. You feel comfortable that you will not be overcharged or have upselling
I have done business in the past and plan to continue.

KR
Kris R.
Bonita, CA
Mercedes-Benz C300
01/13/2020
Honest quick service
They operate with integrity and you will not be overcharged. Also you know what needs to be done with no unnecessary work.
I always feel like I am in good hands.

Mia D.
Kia Sorento
01/12/2020
Fast service
My brother-in law and sister had referred me and Ray is the best!! Job gets done on time and I leave happy with my car all clean!

Chula Vista, CA
Acura TL
Amazing
Always excellent customer service!

JO
Julie O.
Nissan Versa Note
I recommend Ray Frey Auto center
Owner and staff are professional , efficient, go the extra mile, knowledgeable, honest and fair.

EP
Eric P.
01/10/2020
The service is always excellent!
I’ve been going there for 25+ years. Ray always tells me that exactly what is needed and what is not needed. Never tried to up sell me. Always honest. I love that they will drive me home, and love the free car washes.