Bob B.
05/21/2020
friendly and knowlegable
Ray is the best !!!!!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 06/02/2020

Thanks Bob, we appreciate your business.

Sam S.
04/25/2020
Unorganized, and they don’t keep you updated
Drop off my car and had to call them
To check in. They don’t take the initiative to keep you updated
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 04/27/2020

Sam, sorry about the slow response. Unfortunately we are down half a crew here because of the slow down in business due to the coronavirus. We are trying our best to serve our customers the best we can. We appreciate your feedback and we will continue to work through being short staffed. We apologize again for any inconvience to you.

Clinton S.
Mazda CX-7
01/10/2020
Always Great
Ray Frey is the best!

Best Service and price !!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 01/20/2020

Thank you Clinton, we appreciate your business.

Mary L.
Hyundai Santa Fe
12/26/2019
?
When was I there?
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 12/26/2019

Mary, your brother Dan brought in the car he bought from you (2007 Hyundai Santa Fe). We still had it in our system from when you came in 2012 for brakes. We will change the vehicle into your brothers name so you will not get notified again of repairs. Thank you.

10/07/2019
Not satisfied
I heard from an employee (very polite btw) that would charge me $60 to see if it was one specific issue with my car. After 30 minutes assessing it, he came back telling me it was not enough to really figure out the issue and he would need to go deeper and of course, more money. But I was waiting for an answer already from that specific issue and I didn’t get that answer. I decided to stop at that point and not spending more $ with that.
I left there without my answer, and I think he could tell me before assessing the issue that could happen. I would probably not do anything.
Other than that, nice people.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 10/12/2019

Thank you for your input, Ray called you to straighten this out and refund you your money. We hope you are pleased with the outcome. We appreciate your business and your feedback. Our goal is to have happy, repeat customers and hopefully we have accomplished that and will see you again.

Scott W.
08/31/2019
Slap in the face
Went in to the shop because of a previous problem with my car. Spoke to the person and told them I was having the same problem that I had in January. Instead of looking the past on my car they drove it around called me back and said there was no problem. I said doesn't happen all the time. Then after the 3rd conversation about it they went in fixed it the same thing that was done in January.
Well not so fast I still have the problem!!! I was charged for the work! Then Had I known that they were going to wash my car (which I appreciated) I would've pulled out my pipe and weed but when I got back into my car my it was gone and of course no one knew anything. So I got charged for a car wash basically and now have to buy a new pipe and some weed. Total let down
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 09/03/2019

Scott, Ray is looking into all of this today and will be in touch with you.

Toyota Venza
06/12/2019
Very disappointed...
I went to Ray Frey’s because family members have raved about the work & efficacy of the work and the people here. I will not go into detail, but I can say I have never been more disrespected or talked down to as I was today. I merely asked if the work on my car could get done in 5.5 hrs (when the time I was told was 4-6 hrs) and it started a slew of unacceptable and unprofessional words. I am very disappointed, as I was hoping to give them all future business ... but I do not pay to be verbally abused. I will say the work done was lovely. I am happy to give credit where due. I just hope others have a much better experience than I did.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 06/19/2019

My apologies for any unprofessionalism you recieved from our personnel and staff. We have definitely reviewed the situation. We are glad you were happy with the detail.

Joanna M.
08/25/2016
I usually always give Ray 5 stars...
I have been going to Ray for YEARS.
Unfortunately this past service was not a 5 star experience.
A little over an hour after arriving, I was told my car was finished. It was beautiful, and clean. I always appreciate how thorough they are.
I paid, and was about to leave when the woman who drove my car around noticed something was off.
They had not completed a 2 part service on my car. They asked if I had more time, if I could stay an extra 30 mins (which was really 45 minutes)& charged me an extra $50 to finish the 2nd part of the service that should have been completed at the same time, and been charged a total of $100...Very strange... My brakes STILL make a suspicious noise which was never addressed...I paid a total of $290 which also seems very high for the very few services I had completed. I am also a little upset that I was never offered the option between NEW brake drums or fixing them. They just told me I should fix them. (& I trust Ray, I always take his advice.) The brake drums should still be pretty new considering I had my brakes replaced LAST time I was at Ray's. Odd.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 09/06/2016

Sorry for the confusion last week when you were in the shop. Ray tried to call a few times but I believe you finally resolved the issues via text. We like to talk to our customers personally when there is an issue with their service to make sure the issue gets resolved promptly. Thank you, we appreciate your business.

Kristina S.
Jeep Patriot
10/11/2014
Quality Work!
My family has been going to Ray for over 20 years. I take my Jeep to him and he is great! His team is knowledgable and offer good quality work. His prices are fair and you never feel like they are trying to take advantage of your lack of car knowledge like most places. I highly recommend them!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 10/12/2014

Thanks for the great recommendation Kristina.

JY
Jane Y.
09/26/2014
Oil Change good, comments not good
I recently did a oil change at Ray Freys and found their mechanics to be very dishonest.
Although i had already changed all my brake pads at Midas about a month ago. After the oil change at Ray's, his invoice showed that it was recommended i need new brake pads because they were low. Thats a complete liie. I didn't say anything, paid & left. Beware of what the mechanics recommend for your car, they are just looking to replace things that you can't see or trying to squeeze an extra dollar off you. That's very dishonest while doing a simple oil change & makes you wonder why mechanics would just put down anything on a quote when they clearly know you can't see parts under the car!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 09/30/2014

Jane, I'm sorry you felt we were dishonest with you about the low brake recommendation. The recommendation was from May 2014 when we noticed your brakes were low. Our computer system keeps the recommendation in your file until the repair is made. Since you took your car to another shop we would have no way of knowing that you had the work done. The recommendation has been removed from your file and I apologize for the misunderstanding. Please be assured that Ray Frey Auto Center wants you and all of our customers to be safe on the road and we appreciate your business.

Sandy M.
Hyundai Tucson
08/24/2014
Lectures unappreciated
It seemed like three of you ganged up on me in the waiting room about the amount of miles between oil changes. It was embarrassing and the other people waiting were staring. The mfg listed oil changes at 7500 miles & that's what I've done since day one. Then Ray came out later and gave me another lecture. Come on....I'm old enough to not need this!!!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 08/25/2014

Sandy, we're so sorry that you were embarrassed by our "lectures". We just want to make sure our customers know trhe importance of low cost oil changes to make sure your vehicle investment last a long time. Ray has been doing this work for over 35 years and finds that oil changes should be done every 3,000 miles for regular oil and 5,000 miles for synthetic oil. The dealer does usually recommend longer intervals but with our customer's as well as our personal vehicles this has not proven to be the best maintenance for the vehicles. Vehicles last much longer with less engine issues if the maintenance is done with the frequency outlined above. Again, we apologize for the lectures and appreciate your long time business at the shop.

Audi allroad
09/26/2020
Excellent service and experience. Knowledgeable. Will try to find ways to save if possible for expensive repairs

Diana M.
F350 diesel truck repair
After arriving last minute with the brake pedal all the way to the floor Ray & his team took good care of us. Turned out to be the slave cylinder amongst other things. Can’t find a better team of experienced mechanics!

LT
Linda T.
Hyundai Santa Fe
Trustworthy honest kindness And caring
Mr Ray is kind caring and does terrific work and is trustworthy and I deeply appreciate his service thank you so much mr Ray

SA
Sarina A.
Oil Change
My husband usually does my oil changes but my aunt recommended this place so I had to check them out. I will 1000% be coming back. They have great customer service, great prices, and you get a car wash as well.