Overall Rating 4.0476157/5Overall Rating 4.0476157/5Overall Rating 4.0476157/5Overall Rating 4.0476157/5rating 4.0476157
Overall Rating 2.2381/5Overall Rating 2.2381/5rating 2.2381rating 2.2381rating 2.2381

Monty B.
11/18/2019 Category: Service
Hospitality
It is great to be known and feel welcome

11/17/2019 Category: Service
Love Hyundai
The customer service is always great. While waiting I get constant updates on what is happening or what my vehicle might need.

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/12/2019 Category: Service
Beyond And Above
The entire team went beyond and above..
KENNETH L C., Service Manager from Ray Skillman Westside Hyundai responded on 11/13/2019

Thank you for the kind words!  We strive to provide every customer an great experience reagrdless of their circumstances for their visit with us.

Kimberly B.
11/12/2019 Category: Service
I appreciate good customer service and detail
Ray Skillman has really good customer service and most important they pay attention to detail. That is much appreciated!

It is our pleasure to serve our great customers!

11/11/2019 Category: Service
Great Service!
As always I received great service from Ray Skillman Westside Hyundai!
KENNETH L C., Service Manager from Ray Skillman Westside Hyundai responded on 11/11/2019

We appreciate the kind words!  We sincerely thank you for the 5 star review.

PB
Phillip B.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/08/2019 Category: Service
Good Service
Had Hyundai Roadside Assistance tow vehicle to dealership. It was a 2nd time my check engine light was flashing and car not running right. Hope they fixed it this time.

I'd hate to go buy a Honda.
KENNETH L C., Service Manager from Ray Skillman Westside Hyundai responded on 11/08/2019

We apprecaite you taking the time to tell us how we are doing.  Thank you for rating us 5 stars.

SV
Sharon V.
Zionsville, IN
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
11/05/2019 Category: Service
Good customer service
They did great work on my car and service was great. Sometimes it takes a bit too long getting my car serviced but I don’t want the quality of work suffer. I’m happy with Ray Skillman service people and I will continue to do business with you.

Thank you for the feedback!  We do understand how important your time is to you and we are currently looking to add quality personnel to join are service team to decrease wait times.  We apprecatiate your patience.

LW
Larry W.
10/31/2019 Category: Service
Friendly people
Friendly people
KENNETH L C., Service Manager from Ray Skillman Westside Hyundai responded on 11/02/2019

Thank you for the 5 star rating and the nice words.  We greatly apprecaite your patronange.

EH
Erich H.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/30/2019 Category: Service
You can trust them to do the Job right the first Time.
Been buyen Cars{SUV} since 1991 at Ray Skillman.They always have given us a fair Deal.
KENNETH L C., Service Manager from Ray Skillman Westside Hyundai responded on 10/30/2019

Thank you for taking the time to tell us how great your experieces have been with us!  We hope to continue to provide exceptional dealerhsip experience for whatever your vehicle needs are.

Roscoe S.
Bloomington, IN
10/28/2019 Category: Service
SERVICE DEPARTMENT AT IT'S BEST!!!!
They were able to get me in on short notice, called since I just happened to be in town and ask if they could get me in for a service job. The service adviser said if I could be there before 4:30 that afternoon since it was almost 4:00 and I said didn't think so. He advised to be there before 5:00 pm and that they would get my car taken care of, which they did. This service department is this best, have dealt with them for over 5 years.

Thanks for the best service that a customer could want!!!!
KENNETH L C., Service Manager from Ray Skillman Westside Hyundai responded on 10/28/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey and tell us how we did!

PD
Pat D.
Cincinnati, OH
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/28/2019 Category: Service
Emergency Service
My vehicle broke down as I was returning to Cincinnati from Lafayette on a Saturday afternoon. Service was closed for the day however sales was very accommodating and reassuring. First thing Monday Nathan Swift from service called and provided an analysis and what needed to be done. He was very professional and worked very hard on my vehicle due to the fact it was an unusual situation. He had to coordinate a rental car with a rental company in Cincinnati and I really appreciate everything he did on my behalf.

Service was completed after a short wait on a part and my vehicle is running great.

Thanks to Nate Swift and his team on a job well done!

Thank for the great words!  We know how frustating vehicle breakdowns can be and we really strive to make things as smooth as possible.

10/26/2019 Category: Service
Consistent Service
Using them for years!! Seem to be honest about the work needed to be done and consistent.

We thank you for choosing us!  We appreciate you taking the time to rate us.

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/22/2019 Category: Service
Friendly environment
Took care of what I wanted done then shared what the diagnostic test results found. They weren’t pushy just informative.
KENNETH L C., Service Manager from Ray Skillman Westside Hyundai responded on 10/22/2019

Thank you for the feedback!  Please reach out to us if you have any future service needs.

Shelia B.
10/21/2019 Category: Service
I really.appreciate the Hyundai service team. So far I have been very satisfeed with the service and the work done!

It is our pleasure to serve you and we thank you for choosing us for your vehicle service needs!

Brenda H.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
10/19/2019 Category: Service
Great Service!
Once again excellent service from friendly and knowledgeable employees.
KENNETH L C., Service Manager from Ray Skillman Westside Hyundai responded on 10/21/2019

We appreicate the great words!  It is our pleasure to serve you.

TP
Tyler P.
10/14/2019 Category: Service
I have never been more happy to be a Hyundai owner
Jami in service literally went above and beyond to ensure all my needs were met and explained the entire process to me every step of the way while my car was being serviced. I literally have never felt like anyone one has went above and beyond to ensure my issue was resolved. Everything about my process was extremely seamless. I appreciate Jami's patience with me and my situation. I will ONLY service my car at this dealership from here on out no matter the type of car it is. Thank you so much for your assistance.
KENNETH L C., Service Manager from Ray Skillman Westside Hyundai responded on 10/16/2019

Thank you so very much for the great words on Jami!  Her position is very demanding and she does a great job.

PC
Paul C.
10/14/2019 Category: Service
Good, prompt service on required special software update
Work done free of charge and included free oil change. Got a free inspection that located a precise problem that I was just starting to be aware of. I was told it was not a critical problem but I could take care of it if I find the symptoms annoying...and was told the cost in money and time of having the problem taken care of on that day or another day.
KENNETH L C., Service Manager from Ray Skillman Westside Hyundai responded on 10/18/2019

Thank you for the great feedback!  Our goal is to provide a great delaership experience to every guest.

10/13/2019 Category: Service
Works Package
People are friendly and the facility is nice, but it takes way too long for the service to be performed. An hour and a half for an oil change and tire rotation is too long when you have an appointment

We apologize for not meeting your time expectations.  We are making process changes and have added personel to address this specific issue and they are conducting manaufacture and in house training to provide a higher level of service.  We hope we can continue to earn your business in the future.

SJ
Shawnika J.
2018 Hyundai Kona
10/11/2019 Category: Service
Friendly Service
Everyone is always friendly and they always get me right in where I do not have to wait very long.
KENNETH L C., Service Manager from Ray Skillman Westside Hyundai responded on 10/12/2019

Thank You very much!

Michael C.
Zionsville, IN
10/11/2019 Category: Service
New brakes!
Faciltiy is always welcoming and clean. The staff is consistent & friendly. Very honest & easy to work with!

Mike

It was our pleasure to serve your vehicle needs!  Thank yoy for such kind words and the great survey!