Overall Rating 4.0000015/5Overall Rating 4.0000015/5Overall Rating 4.0000015/5Overall Rating 4.0000015/5rating 4.0000015
Overall Rating 2.2/5Overall Rating 2.2/5rating 2.2rating 2.2rating 2.2

Solomon M.
Greenfield, IN
2019 Hyundai Kona
05/22/2019 Category: Service
Excellent in all areas. Especially customer service.
They were quick, concise and honest. What more could you ask for.

Catherine W.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
05/21/2019 Category: Service
Very friendly
Always friendly. Explain everything. No high pressure.
GREG C., Service Manager from Ray Skillman Westside Hyundai responded on 05/22/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey request.

KD
Kenya D.
05/16/2019 Category: Service
Always pleasant
GREG C., Service Manager from Ray Skillman Westside Hyundai responded on 05/16/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey request. We are glad that you were pleased with the service we provided. In the event we can further assist your customer needs please do not hesitate to contact us.

Roscoe S.
Bloomington, IN
05/15/2019 Category: Service
ROCKY810
This dealership is FANTASTIC!! Service is above any that I have dealt with!
GREG C., Service Manager from Ray Skillman Westside Hyundai responded on 05/15/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey request. We are glad that you were pleased with the service we provided. In the event we can further assist your needs please do not hesitate to contact us.

Deborah H.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
05/11/2019 Category: Service
Wonderful
Lesley the service manager extremely nice, very caring and very professional.
GREG C., Service Manager from Ray Skillman Westside Hyundai responded on 05/13/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey request. In the event we can further assist your needs please do not hesitate to contact us.

05/10/2019 Category: Service
They performed diagnostics and quickly gave me a loaner car when it couldn't be fixed within half an hour. I was kept appraised of progress and got my car back promptly.
GREG C., Service Manager from Ray Skillman Westside Hyundai responded on 05/10/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey request. We always strive to do our best and resolve issues and accommodate the customer to the best of our ability. In the event we can further assist your needs please do not hesitate to contact us.

KL
Kelly L.
2011 Hyundai Equus
Customer Service
I live on the Southside of Indy and they never can get me taken care of. I drive all the way to the Northside to get taken care of.

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey request. We are always willing to accommodate everyone to the best of our ability. In the future if we can further assist your needs please do not hesitate to contact us.

2007 Hyundai Sonata
service
they do their best thats all you can ask for

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey request. We are glad that you are pleased with the service we have provided for you. If we can further assist your needs please do not hesitate to contact us.

DK
David K.
Quick turnaround
Service technician was friendly and professional.

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey request. We are glad that you found the service technician to be friendly and professional We strive to make every feel comfortable with our facility. In the event we can further assist your needs please do not hesitate to contact us.

WW
Wendy W.
Brownsburg, IN
05/08/2019 Category: Service
I feel safer after having my recent service appointment.
Service too place right away. Contact and updates by service rep were very appreciated. I especially appreciated that they looked at the total car, finding a few issues which needed to be addressed. Spotting these issues while I was there prevented me from having to make an additional appointment.
GREG C., Service Manager from Ray Skillman Westside Hyundai responded on 05/08/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey request. We are glad that you were pleased with the service we provided. Our goal is to always advise the customer of both the good and items that need attention. In the event we can further assist your needs please do not hesitate to contact us.

05/07/2019 Category: Service
SMH..
All I can say is I will use the Hyundai dealership in Noblesville because I was with out my car for a full week.. this was unacceptable

I am sorry it took so many days for the parts to arrive. The reason was do to the age of the vehicle and none of the warehouses in the Indianapolis market had your parts in stock. It was not the intention of the dealership to have your car for and extended amount of time, we were at the mercy of the shipping departments, and the transportation of a ground carrier. Once again it was never the intention of the dealership to have taken a week to repair the dammage to your vehicle.

PB
Phillip B.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/06/2019 Category: Service
Routine
Scheduled appointment the day before. Arrived on time and was helped in a timely manner. Routine service but also a fix on a recall issue. All went well.
GREG C., Service Manager from Ray Skillman Westside Hyundai responded on 05/07/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey request. We are glad that you were pleased with the timely manner in which we completed repairs. In the event we can further assist your needs please do not hesitate to contact us.

05/03/2019 Category: Service
Caring Team
Thank you to the folks at Ray Skillman Westside Hyundai for their kindness and keeping me informed with my car's issues while in their shop. A special thanks to Nathan Swift for keeping me informed every step of the way. And for providing me with a loaner car.

05/03/2019 Category: Service
Friendly people but not so great mechanics
Everyone is very friendly and the place is kept very tidy. I have gone here for years for service on my Hyundais. But recently the service techs have not been able to repair the ticking in my engine. I have been charged for other repairs while the ticking still continues. I was told by Nathan it was coming from my engine and that it would be covered under my powertrain warranty. But that has not happened. Frustrated.
GREG C., Service Manager from Ray Skillman Westside Hyundai responded on 05/03/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide your feedback. We strive to ensure you have the best experience each and every time you come for service. Per our converstaion, we will see you Monday to resolve your concern.

RF
Robert F.
Zionsville, IN
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe X
05/02/2019 Category: Service
Friendly & Efficient
I have been coming to Ray Skillman Westside Hyundai for about 4 yr and they have always been friendly and efficient.
GREG C., Service Manager from Ray Skillman Westside Hyundai responded on 05/02/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey request. We are glad that you are please with the service we have provided. In the event we can further assist your needs please do not hesitate to contact us.

PN
Paul N.
04/30/2019 Category: Service
The staff are personable and still professional. Especially Jamie & Jeff!
GREG C., Service Manager from Ray Skillman Westside Hyundai responded on 05/01/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey request. We are glad that you were pleased with the service we provided. If we can further assist your needs please do not hesitate to contact us.

Susan S.
04/29/2019 Category: Service
Chris Kelly is so helpful!
As always the service department does a fantastic job with my car. Chris Kelly makes sure everything goes well!! Thanks to Hyundai West!
GREG C., Service Manager from Ray Skillman Westside Hyundai responded on 04/30/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey request. We are glad that you were pleased with your visit. If we can assist your needs in the future please do not hesitate to contact us.

PV
Patricia V.
04/25/2019 Category: Service
Friendly service
As always wonderful customer service😊
GREG C., Service Manager from Ray Skillman Westside Hyundai responded on 04/26/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey request. We are glad that you were pleased with the services we provided on you last visit. In the event we can further assist your needs please do not hesitate to contact us.

Sarah W.
04/24/2019 Category: Service
Made new friends today
Well-treated with kindness, great advice, and looking forward to more years of the same. Chris Kelly was outstandingly helpful and kind and prompt...Had to have a private towing company tow my car and it was kept inside the body shop overnight and work completed both diagnostics and repair the next day including a tiny bit of paint on the rear door. Will return again.
Sarah W.
GREG C., Service Manager from Ray Skillman Westside Hyundai responded on 04/24/2019

Westfield, IN
04/23/2019 Category: Service
A wonderful place to have your car serviced!
I love having my car serviced at Ray Skillman because the staff is the nicest ever.

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey request. We are glad that you were pleased with the service we provided. Our goal is to always make sure the customer is happy with the time spent at our facility. If we can further assist your needs in the future please do not hesitate to contact us.

Carmel, IN
04/21/2019 Category: Service
Very attentive, thorough, and competent!
They are very attentive, thorough, and competent!
GREG C., Service Manager from Ray Skillman Westside Hyundai responded on 04/22/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey request. We are glad that you found your visit to be a pleasant one. In the event we can further assist  your needs please do not hesitate to contact us.