Ray Skillman Westside Hyundai

Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5

2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/19/2021 Category: Service
Completed required work, but...
Oil change was fine and appreciated technician adding air to tires. Didn’t provide extra services, however, my previous dealer automatically provided (checking/adding wiper fluid, antifreeze, etc.).
JAMI P. from Ray Skillman Westside Hyundai responded on 01/20/2021

Thank you for your feedback. I am so sorry your fluids did not get topped off. We are trained to set fluids every visit and I deeply apologize. If you are in the area please stop by and let me ensure your fluids are set and we will  provide a complete car wash and vacuum for your vehicle. Again, I apologize and will ensure each visit you receive the best certified service.

Anna M.
Brownsburg, IN
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/19/2020 Category: Service
Only place I get my car serviced
From top to bottom, I cannot recommend Ray Skillman Westside Hyundai for any work needed to your car. The staff is friendly and personable, keeps you posted on the status of your car, the mechanic is always very knowledgeable with any other questions or concerns I have. Highly recommend!
JAMI P. from Ray Skillman Westside Hyundai responded on 12/20/2020

Thank you for your feedback. We value you as a customer and look forward to your next visit.

KP
Kathy P.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
12/05/2020 Category: Service
Pleasant
Quick and professional
JAMI P. from Ray Skillman Westside Hyundai responded on 12/05/2020

Thank you for your feedback. If there is anything we can do to improve please contact us. We look forward to your next visit.

Annette S.
11/30/2020 Category: Service
Costumer Service on 10!
Love this location! Everyone is great and always willing to help. Jami always goes above and beyond making sure I leave completely satisfied!!
JAMI P. from Ray Skillman Westside Hyundai responded on 11/30/2020

Thank you so much for your response. We greatly appreciate you as a customer.

Carol S.
2020 Hyundai Elantra
11/27/2020 Category: Service
This is my third lease vehicle. I appreciate working with the staff
JAMI P. from Ray Skillman Westside Hyundai responded on 11/29/2020

Thank you so much for your feedback. We value you as a customer and look forward to your next visit.

DA
Dawn A.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
11/23/2020 Category: Service
Super Service
The staff is awesome !!!!!
JAMI P. from Ray Skillman Westside Hyundai responded on 11/23/2020

Thank you so much for your feedback. We look forward to your next visit.

SV
Sharon V.
Zionsville, IN
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
11/12/2020 Category: Service
I felt like I received good service, I was spoken to in a professional manner, and just a good place to do business. My car seems happy.
JAMI P. from Ray Skillman Westside Hyundai responded on 11/12/2020

Thank you so much for your feedback. We value you as a customer and look forward to servicing your vehicle.

Delisha P.
2020 Hyundai Sonata
11/10/2020 Category: Service
Jamie
Jamie was awesome , she got me in fast .
JAMI P. from Ray Skillman Westside Hyundai responded on 11/10/2020

Thank you for allowing us to service your vehicle and providing feedback. We look forward to your next visit.

Darrell C.
Zionsville, IN
2016 Hyundai Veloster
11/10/2020 Category: Service
The staff is very respectful.
Very good service.
JAMI P. from Ray Skillman Westside Hyundai responded on 11/10/2020

Thank you so much for your feedback. We look forward to your next service visit.

DN
Donald N.
Fishers, IN
2019 Hyundai Elantra
11/09/2020 Category: Service
They are home-town friendly
I feel more like a personal relationship and just not a number.
JAMI P. from Ray Skillman Westside Hyundai responded on 11/10/2020

Thank you so much for your feedback. We value each and every customer and will continue to provide excellent customer service each and every visit.

EL
Elizabeth L.
11/03/2020 Category: Service
Five star service
I had my oil changed and my tire checked due to low air and they found a nail and was able to patch it saving me from buying a new tire!!
JAMI P. from Ray Skillman Westside Hyundai responded on 11/04/2020

Thank you so much for your feedback. We appreciate your business and look forward to servicing your vehicle.

CP
Constance P.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/01/2020 Category: Service
Overall Exceptional Quality Service!
I’m always very pleased with your service department. Employees are so professional and explain what service was done.
Thank you!
JAMI P. from Ray Skillman Westside Hyundai responded on 11/02/2020

Thank you so much for your feedback. We value you as a customer and look forward to servicing your vehicle needs.

KD
Kenya D.
10/29/2020 Category: Service

10/28/2020 Category: Service
The extra mile....
Management goes the extra mile!!! I’ve been a loyal, satisfied customer for many years. Recently I experienced an issue with a repair done here and I didn't think they read the Surveys. Jami called me regarding my issues. They stepped up, showed their integrity and resolved my issue. As always, they put the customer first! Thanks Jami P., Greatly Appreciate YOU! Would 100% recommend to anyone who needs their auto repaired to Go where the customer service is Great!
JAMI P. from Ray Skillman Westside Hyundai responded on 10/28/2020

Thank you for your feedback. We value you as a customer and per our conversation I will see you tomorrow to fix your concern.

JAMI P. from Ray Skillman Westside Hyundai responded on 10/29/2020

Thank you so much for your feedback.

Beech Grove, IN
2020 Hyundai Elantra
10/12/2020 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
Ray Skillman Westside Hyundai has a very friendly staff and excellent customer service. They were quick getting my car serviced. I definitely recommend Ray Skillman Westside Hyundai.
KEN L C., Service Manager from Ray Skillman Westside Hyundai responded on 10/12/2020

Thank you so much for your feedback! We appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit.

(317) 293-8060

Michael R.
2020 Hyundai Kona
10/05/2020 Category: Service
clean place good coffe
good place
KC
KEN L C., Service Manager from Ray Skillman Westside Hyundai responded on 10/05/2020

Thank you so much for your feedback. We look forward to your next visit.

(317) 293-8060