FP
Frank P.
04/18/2020
Lightbulb
Christian graciously spent a few minutes of his time to help me diagnose a tail light bulb issue. Thanks you!
George R. from Ray's Import Auto Repair responded on 04/22/2020

So glad Christian took care of your tail light. We look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future!

Russ C.
Land Rover Range Rover Evoque
04/17/2020 Category: Service
Russ said there were some issues the mechanic ran into. He said they were figured out and fixed without any additional cost. He really appreciated everything completed.
George R. from Ray's Import Auto Repair responded on 04/23/2020

Thanks so much for this review and so glad we could help! Look forward to servicing your Land Rover in the future.

Lashun S.
Land Rover Range Rover Evoque
04/15/2020
Best Service Ever!!!
My service required light came on & of course I took my car to Ray’s Import! Christian was very professional & they didn’t try to scam me & tell me about repairs I didn’t need. It was a simple issue! Also, I got an oil change, which didn’t take much time. Christian put my mind at ease by telling me everything they did to find the simple issue. Thanks again Ray’s Import for not over charging me & taking care of my care needs!! FIVE STAR well deserved!!!
George R. from Ray's Import Auto Repair responded on 04/23/2020

You are very welcome, and thank you for choosing Ray’s Imports. I am so glad Christian and our staff took care of you and look forward to servicing your Land Rover in the future.

Butch B.
04/15/2020 Category: Service
Butch said the alignment was off on his vehicle and he has some problems with the bearings and their machine broke them the first time. He stated that they did replace them for him and the staff were nice and professional. He added that they got him taken care of.
George R. from Ray's Import Auto Repair responded on 04/22/2020

I am so glad our staff took care of your issues and rectofied any kind of error. In this instance, our press was a little over zealous and pressed your new bearings in a little too far. Unfortunately, we never had the vehicle and had no way of knowing that there was even an issue when it was pressed together. This is part of the issue with people bringing us parts to repair vs bringing us the vehicle to repair. So there is no way that your alignment being off can be attributed to the work we did, because there was no way to align it. We never had the vehicle.
I do apologize for having an error during your repair, however, I am extremely pleased with my staff for rectifying this situation.

Carter W.
03/28/2020
Spectacular Service
Easy to work with. Great communication. Fair quote and reasonable pricing.
George R. from Ray's Import Auto Repair responded on 04/22/2020

Thank you so much for this amazing review! We are here anytime, and look forward to servicing your BMW in the future.

LT
Lydia T.
Land Rover LR4
03/20/2020
Customer Service 👍
These guys are the best to work with, I highly recommend them to everyone. They took care of my daughters car when I’m out of state in the worst corona panic ever, thanks Christain for putting up with me and my extended warranty company.
George R. from Ray's Import Auto Repair responded on 04/22/2020

I am so glad we could help and here anytime for all your automotive needs. These are scary times, and pleased that Christian took care of everything. Thank you so much for this glowing review!

RN
Ron N.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
03/16/2020
Great job
Job finished as promised
George R. from Ray's Import Auto Repair responded on 04/22/2020

Thank you so much for the 5 star review!

KT
Ken T.
Readyville, TN
Mercedes-Benz E350
03/06/2020
Excellent Service as Always
Ray's Import Auto Repair continue to provide exceptional import auto repair at a fair price. You can tell a lot about a business by observing how management speaks with and treats their employees and the cleanliness and organization of their shop. George and his team are committed to excellence in auto repair, honestly, integrity, employee care and customer service. Two thumbs up.
George R. from Ray's Import Auto Repair responded on 03/09/2020

Wow, we so very much appreciate this glowing review! Everyone at Ray’s Imports lives by these standards, and it truly means a lot to us that it was recognized. We appreciate your business and look forward to servicing your Mercedes in the future.

HU
Hector U.
Smyrna, TN
Volkswagen Golf SportWagen
03/05/2020 Category: Service
Hector said they did a good job.
George R. from Ray's Import Auto Repair responded on 03/09/2020

Thank you so much for the review! Gad we could help and look forward to taking care of your VW:)

SV
Sonya V.
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
03/04/2020
Great Repair work and Customer Service!
Always helpful and professional. Great repair work!
George R. from Ray's Import Auto Repair responded on 03/09/2020

Truly appreciate this review and thank you for choosing Ray’s Imports! We look forward to servicing your Beetle in the future:)

Sandra M.
Phenix City, AL
Mercedes-Benz E500
02/19/2020 Category: Service
Sandra said the mechanic was very knowledgeable. She appreciates that he was helpful and able to direct her to the dealership with what was wrong with the vehicle.
George R. from Ray's Import Auto Repair responded on 02/20/2020

So glad we could help. Unfortunately, certain components on a Mercedes are deemed proprietary. In this particular incident, we could not replace your ignition switch. However, we look forward to taking care of all the rest of your service needs a repairs. Thanks so much for the review!

AD
Austin D.
Mercedes-Benz C250
02/15/2020 Category: Service
Austin said he didn't have any complaints about the business.
George R. from Ray's Import Auto Repair responded on 02/18/2020

Thank you for the review and look forward to taking care of your Mercedes in the future.

AC
Andrew C.
Audi Q7
02/15/2020 Category: Service
Andrew says the price is always fair.
George R. from Ray's Import Auto Repair responded on 02/18/2020

Yes, we do have incredible prices and never want our customers to be taken advantage of. Honest and quality repair is always done here at Ray’s Imports. Thanks so much for the 5 star review!

CR
Chris R.
Volvo S80
02/15/2020 Category: Service
Chris said this business is great, but the price seemed a little pricey.
George R. from Ray's Import Auto Repair responded on 02/18/2020

Thank you for the review and feedback. Here at Rays Imports we do everything possible to keep our pricing down. We are one of the lowest Euro Specialty shops around with quality Master Technicians. We hope we still earned your business in the future and look forward to taking care of your Volvo.

TD
Tammy D.
02/10/2020
The people are trustworthy and honest.
They will go above and beyond to guarantee you have a good experience. They are quality people who strive for integrity and excellence in their work. I trust them completely!
George R. from Ray's Import Auto Repair responded on 02/18/2020

Thanks so much for this glowing review! We, at Rays Imports truly appreciate the feedback and it just made our day. Thank you again and look forward to servicing your BMW in the future.