Overall Rating 4.63636/5Overall Rating 4.63636/5Overall Rating 4.63636/5Overall Rating 4.63636/5rating 4.63636
Overall Rating 1.54545/5rating 1.54545rating 1.54545rating 1.54545rating 1.54545

LF
Linda F.
2017 Hyundai Veloster
Awesome service
The service is awesome! From the service advisor, to the cashiers, to the drivers who are all courteous and friendly.

Ralph C.
Quick service
The Red McCombs service department has done a good job of providing fast, friendly service. Unfortunately, my 2017 Hyundai Elantra has been serviced multiple times to correct issues with two different coil packs. I do not fault the dealer for these mechanical issues.
LES G., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Red McCombs Superior Hyundai responded on 03/19/2019

Thank you for your review and feedback. I'm sorry to hear your Elantra has not performed as you expected. We know your time is valuable and will always work to get you back on the road as quickly as possible. We appreciate your business.

TH
Tracie H.
New Braunfels, TX
Awesome customer service
Ed explained the repairs and kept me informed of the progress. Excellent customer service!!

Thank you for your review, I'm glad to hear Eddie is taking care of your service needs. We appreciate your business.

Mr. Eddie Gamez
The only thing that has brought me back to the dealership is this gentleman. The cars I have had have almost nearly killed me and have been a nightmare. Will never buy or recommend a Hyundai ever.

Thank you for your review, I'm glad Eddie is taking care of your service needs. We appreciate your business.

KK
Kenneth K.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Love Hyundai and Red McCombs Superior Hyundai has great customer service.

Thank you for the great review, we appreciate your business.

Quick Service
Great job as usual, I bring my car here for all services. Was in and out in an hour.

Thank you for your review, we know your time is valuable. We appreciate yor business.

DI
Dora I.
2016 Hyundai Accent
what title?
you make your customers spend too much time on this because there is no way to get out with just a few relevant comment

GM
George M.
Service for Defective Hood mechanizem
Great service by the front office, mechanic and cashier.

Thank you for your review, it is our pleasure to serve you. We appreciate your business.

HS
Hector S.
EXCELENT HOST.
VERY FRIENDLY , QUICK AND EFFECTIVE

Thank you for your review, we know your time is valuable. We appreciate your business.

AR
Adrian R.
tire rim, impact sensor
great service

Service Center
I have always received great service at this dealership.

Leticia M.
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Always providing best service! Thanks Eddie!
LES G., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Red McCombs Superior Hyundai responded on 03/17/2019

Thank you for your review and the compliment, we appreciate your business.

Houston, TX
Great Services
Great services, and I felt it was fast. I would probably go back to them if there are more car trouble or maintenance. Not that anyone would actually read this.

EB
Edwin B.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Satisfied Customer
Satisfied efficient service...
LES G., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Red McCombs Superior Hyundai responded on 03/15/2019

Rosemary C.
03/15/2019 Category: Service
I liked that they offer discounts on services that you need to get done on your vechile. Times that are hard really helps out alot.

NC
Naomi C.
Von Ormy, TX
2018 Hyundai Accent
Friendly
Good service, friendly people.

TA
Tommy A.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Amber was my service rep. She did an excellent job. After the techs finished their check Amber came into the waiting room and explained to me in detail what the techs found. I told her what I wanted done. She told me my car would be ready in a few minutes, which it was like she said. Overall great service. Thank you.
LES G., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Red McCombs Superior Hyundai responded on 03/14/2019

Kelly S.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Cost was very close to the estimated quote I was given. . Service was expedited quickly.

HM
Harrel M.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/14/2019 Category: Service
ok. Don't push unnecessary repairs however.
Ok

Thank you for your review, we appreciate your business and your feedback.

TA
Tommy A.
03/13/2019
oil change service
Upon arriving for an oil change Amber came out to greet me. She asked what I needed and I told her an oil change. She said fine and directed me to the waiting area. After a short time she came and told me all the options I needed. She explained to me in detail what I needed and I told her what I wanted. She said it would be a few more minutes and thanked me for coming to Red McCombs. She was very nice and knew what she was talking about. Thank you Amber for a good visit to Red McCombs service Department.

Thank you for your review, it's great to hear Amber took care of your service needs. We appreciate your business.