1978 Reviews

Overall Rating 1.375/5rating 1.375rating 1.375rating 1.375rating 1.375

Jeffrey H.
Excellent Service!!
They get me in and out in a timely manner. Whatever problems pop up, they explain the issue clearly and then take care of it.

2014 Hyundai Veloster
Review for service
I feel they don’t ever offer discounts for service like other Hyundai dealerships do

11/20/2018 Category: Service
As always this place provides great service and puts customer first.

Anthony B.
Schertz, TX
Friendly
Smooth and easy
LES G., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Red McCombs Superior Hyundai responded on 11/18/2018

Robert G.
Comfort, TX
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Superior Service
Customer service was great and the team was proactive!

2015 Hyundai Genesis
consistency
all quick and efficient when I take my baby in for oil changes and rotations

Thank you for your review, we appreciate your business

RT
Ricardo T.
2017 Hyundai Veloster
Excellent customer service!
I came into the service area just to get an oil change. I also had the back set of a pair of mud flaps that needed to be installed. I had bought the whole set of flaps, but the back set was not in stock, so they had to order them. I got them after a month. At that time, the service employee, promised me that when I came back to do another oil change, they would install them, free of charge. That is exactly what they did. They could find no written order for the installation of the first set without charging for it. But they went ahead and did the service free of charge. All I paid for was the oil change. They honored the word of the employee that was no longer there. That’s the Texas way! Thank you Superior Hyundai! For keeping your word.
LES G., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Red McCombs Superior Hyundai responded on 11/16/2018

2011 Hyundai Elantra
Satisfied
The staff😀

Ramon M.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
For the newbies...
I always come back because its affordable, peace of mind knowing specialists for my Hyundai are taking care of my vehicle and because they always give me great service.

Thank you for your review, it's great to hear we have earned your trust. We appreciate yor business.

Awesome Service
Everything was fast, efficient and the service agents were very friendly!

Oil change review
No comment

Lydia B.
2016 Hyundai Accent
Great job
Great job performance
LES G., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Red McCombs Superior Hyundai responded on 11/15/2018

CL
Cesario L.
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Great fast and curtious service
Always welcomed with a smile. Service has always been fast on time accurate and everyone is always curtious.
LES G., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Red McCombs Superior Hyundai responded on 11/14/2018

LA
Leeann A.
Oil Change
Went in for an oil change and it only took 20 minutes. Thank you Red McCombs Superior Hyundai!

v/r,
Jesse

very good service
amber was very kind. work completed in timely manner

BF
Brenda F.
2013 Hyundai Veloster
Good Service
Love the appointment system. Service personnel greeted me with a smile Nice and clean waiting area.

Thank you for your review, it is our pleasure to serve you. We appreciate your business.

KT
Katherine T.
Converse, TX
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Great Customer service, Mr Gomez always work the schedule with me since I work 2 jobs and his job ethics, respect and honesty always explain what I need and answer all my questions
I have been doing business with this dealership since 2000 and have purchased 4 vehicles, Mr Gomez have always been my service POC and always have done an excellent job. I do and have recommended many clients, friends and coworkers through out the years.

Thank you for your review and the kind words. I'm glad Eddie continues to take care of your service needs. We appreciate all of your business.

Karen B.
Service and price
excellent as always.
LES G., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Red McCombs Superior Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

Linda B.
Great service and fast

Joshua M.
11/12/2018 Category: Service
Excellent body shop team
I have taken in my vehicle on 2 separate occasions for a body shop repair. Both times the staff have gone above and beyond. Special shout out to mark. Excellent service.