Overall Rating 4.66667/5Overall Rating 4.66667/5Overall Rating 4.66667/5Overall Rating 4.66667/5rating 4.66667
Overall Rating 1.58333/5rating 1.58333rating 1.58333rating 1.58333rating 1.58333

LF
Linda F.
2017 Hyundai Veloster
06/18/2019 Category: Service
Awesome!
Awesome service department!!!!
LES G., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Red McCombs Superior Hyundai responded on 06/19/2019

Thank you for the awesome review, we appreciate your business.

2016 Hyundai Elantra
06/18/2019 Category: Service
Good first impression
Each associate I encountered was caring and attentive. Would be nice if the lounge was a little bigger or spread out. I felt like everyone was listening in on my business when my advisor was proving information. But that is not her fault at all. Amber personalized the experience and took great care of me as it was my first visit.

Thank you for your review and feedback, we appreciate your business.

GK
Gretchen K.
2011 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
06/16/2019 Category: Service
Quick Service
Brought my car in for an oil change, also had a filter changed and a few other maintenance issues. In and out within 45 minutes. Wish they would ask when I dropped the car off if I wanted it washed instead of when it was done and they brought it up front.
LES G., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Red McCombs Superior Hyundai responded on 06/17/2019

Thank you for your review and feedback, we appreciate your business.

CV
Chris/Wendi V.
06/15/2019 Category: Service
How it SHOULD be!
Superior Hyundai continues to impress. With an unexpected check engine light on the Santa Fe, I wanted to get it to the dealer as soon as I could. I met our usual Service Adviser Eddie Gamez who greeted us, listened to what I said, and assured me he would get back to me with an answer. As promised, Eddie called the next morning with the diagnosis, the cost, and the timeline for completion. All work was done as promised and completed on time, even when I added an extra service to the ticket.
Another spot on job by the folks at Superior Hyundai.

Thank you for your review, it is our pleasure to serve you. We apprecaite your business.

06/15/2019 Category: Service
New purchase
I was very satisfied that RMSH took care of an alignment and seatbelt issue. The cars perfect for me and will definitely go back and get a car for my wife when we’re ready.

Thank you for your review, I'm glad to hear your were satified with the service and look forward to seeing you again. We appreciate your business.

Jimmy G.
2019 Hyundai Veloster
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Great Job
They were efficient and kept me updated along the process of my service.
LES G., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Red McCombs Superior Hyundai responded on 06/14/2019

06/13/2019 Category: Service
great place
I love servicing my car here. hey always are so helpful and do everything in a timely matter. I will definitely be back!

Thank you for your review, it is our pleasure to serve you. We appreciate your business.

06/13/2019 Category: Service
Oil change.
Service is always goid.
LES G., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Red McCombs Superior Hyundai responded on 06/13/2019

2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Spare tire installation
Amber had my spare tire installed in a timely manner.
LES G., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Red McCombs Superior Hyundai responded on 06/12/2019

VD
Virginia D.
Fantastic
Employees are always ready to help and friendly. The sevice advisor was great with explaining all the details and made sure I understood. Always a pleasant experience when I visit.

RT
Raynald T.
great service
They were very professional. Kept me informed on the status of the repairs on my car and explained everything in details.

Everything was done as they said it would.
I was very happy with the whole experience.

XH
Xing H.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
excellent service
The advicer is very helpfu. Quick maitanance service.

SV
Sherri V.
Floresville, TX
06/11/2019 Category: Service
Customer service and quick response time for repairs
Eddie my service tech provided excellent customer service and provided everyhting I needed to know about the repairs that had to be done on my vehicle. Additionally the repair was completed ahead of schedule. Will be bringing my vehicle back when needed.

Thank you for your review, I'm glad we could be of service. We appreciate your business.

CR
Charles R.
Von Ormy, TX
06/10/2019 Category: Service
The quick service and friendly people
Charles Russell

LF
Linda F.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/10/2019 Category: Service
Awesome service!
Called to tell Eddie my car was being towed in late in the day and why. He called the following day to give me results and that it would most likely be ready the following morning. He even offered me a rental. Two and a half hours later Eddie called me back to tell me it was good to go!!! I was so pleased with the service. Eddie you and the service department are so efficient. And the girls are so friendly and kind. Thank you all!! A++

Thank you for your review, we know your time is valuable and will always work hard to get you back on the road as soon as possible. We appreciate your business.

EL
Eduardo L.
06/09/2019 Category: Service
Prompt / Courteous / Affordable
Keeping my car running like new is important to me. This dealership has always made it easy for me to get the service done, at convenient times and without breaking my wallet.
LES G., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Red McCombs Superior Hyundai responded on 06/10/2019

Robert G.
06/08/2019 Category: Service
The staff at I-10 Red McCombs Hyundai Dealership, we're wonderful! Very good prices and communicative with customers. Friendly and helpful. Will be back again!

AA
Albert A.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Best Service
I Still believe Red McCombs Superior Hyundai provides the best service in San Antonio. Only to be proven Right!!!

2018 Hyundai Accent
I felt welcomed.
My overall experience was pleasant. Thank you.

Linda B.
06/07/2019 Category: Service
Great service as usual. Thanks for your great job.