4.6

Overall Rating 4.73333/5Overall Rating 4.73333/5Overall Rating 4.73333/5Overall Rating 4.73333/5rating 4.73333
Overall Rating 1.73333/5rating 1.73333rating 1.73333rating 1.73333rating 1.73333

JO
Jennifer O.
ONLY use Red McCombs Superior Hyundai
This place was the best. After being treated poorly by World Car (over and over) I finally made the switch and am so happy I did. Fast, professional, kind and they actually care about your car issues. Ask for Justin, he's the best!

AG
Alex G.
2009 Hyundai Sonata
Fast & courteous service

OA
Ofilia A.
New Braunfels, TX
11/18/2019 Category: Service
Everyone friendly, knowledgeable and professional .
LES G., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Red McCombs Superior Hyundai responded on 11/18/2019

Thank you for your review, it is our pleasure to serve you. We appreciate your business.

Hondo, TX
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/13/2019 Category: Service
rt inital oil change
na
LES G., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Red McCombs Superior Hyundai responded on 11/14/2019

2016 Hyundai Azera
11/13/2019 Category: Service
Review
Great service, courteous staff.

ER
Elizabeth R.
11/10/2019 Category: Service
Reliable, dependable and courteous
Service department cares about the customer,.
LES G., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Red McCombs Superior Hyundai responded on 11/12/2019

MV
Mark V.
2012 Hyundai Veracruz
11/10/2019 Category: Service
SUPERIOR SERVCE
MY SERVICE REP AMBER KITCHEN WAS THE BEST...HAD MY OIL CHANGED AND OTHER SERVICES THAT SHE POINTED OUT...WAS IN AND OUT IN JUST AN HOUR!

IV

EW
Emanuel W.
11/06/2019
Hyundai mirror replacement
I did the survey as requested but I didn’t know it was only for the service rep. Justin at Superior Hyundai went above and beyond to get things done. I didn’t know they outsourced the painting of the mirror to an outside agency. They were very slow in the delivery of said mirror back to dealership. Justin also didn’t know I changed cellphone numbers. My error! Superior has always given my car top notch service. I rated the whole experience on another companies slowness. I respectfully change the overall rating to a 5 star Performance. I’ve been using Superior for almost 7 years, and will continue to do so. 5 star for Justin,5 star for Superior. I learned a lesson. Never type when mad, everyone suffers. Thanks for the call to clear things up.
LES G., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Red McCombs Superior Hyundai responded on 11/06/2019

Thank you Mr. Wilkson, we appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again. Have great day!

Michel B.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
11/06/2019 Category: Service
Awesome work
I'm decided to bring my car to my dealership because if there was something MORE going besides getting an oil change they would let me know.

EW
Emanuel W.
11/05/2019 Category: Service
Mirror replacement
Great job by all. Excellent repair.

11/05/2019 Category: Service
Window repair/ mirror repair. Mirror replacement.
Justin handled the situation but to me, it took entirely too long. Maybe I’m wrong. Maybe I’m not. Justin kept me informed as much as possible. Got replacement mirror and installed it as soon as it came in. I’ll still return to Superior. Like family, you don’t always agree but loyalty matters!

Thank you for your review and your feedback, we really appreciate your business.

EB
Evans B.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/03/2019 Category: Service
Outstanding Service as usual!
I have come to apprecaite the pleasant professional service with a feeling of taking care of my needs with each service.
LES G., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Red McCombs Superior Hyundai responded on 11/04/2019

WK
Warren K.
11/03/2019 Category: Service
Outstanding Attention and Care at Red McCombs Superior Hyundai Service Department
My battery had twice shown signs of low charge, and I took it to Red McCombs Superior Hyundai Service Department while the Elantra was under warranty. I was prepared to leave it for the day. My service advisor, Amber, offered me the choice of waiting and said it should be ready within the hour after testing. Within 20 minutes, the service department had tested the battery, confirmed it had low charge, and replaced the battery at zero cost while it was still under warranty. All that and smiles and kindness too. I am very impressed with Amber and Red McCombs Superior Hyundai Service Department. Highly recommended.

Thank you for your review and the recommendation. It's great to hear Amber took good care of your service needs. We appreciate your business.

Martha L.
11/01/2019 Category: Service
Always fast, efficient & kind.

AD
Ana D.
11/01/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service with detailed recommendations. Thanks!!

Mirna S.
Their speed and friendliness
Absolutely a great job. Very pleasant employees.

Thank you for your review, we know your time is valuable. It is our pleasure to serve you, we appreciate your business.

TC
Timothy C.
2010 Hyundai Genesis
10/29/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Work
Mr Eddie Gamez, our Service Rep and Service Team do an excellent job in advising and performing our maintenance needs in a fast and efficient manner. The team is very attentive and courteous. Thanks to all of you.
LES G., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Red McCombs Superior Hyundai responded on 10/30/2019

Thank you for your review, it's great to hear Eddie is taking care of your service needs. We appreciate your business.

TW
Tonya W.
10/28/2019 Category: Service
Engine rattling
problem has returned...waste of money.
LES G., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Red McCombs Superior Hyundai responded on 10/29/2019

I'm glad we got to talk on the phone today about your concerns and will be waiting for your call to set a time to reinspect your vehicle.

2016 Hyundai Azera
10/25/2019 Category: Service
Quick Turnaround
Brought my vehicle in for an oil change and they had me in and out in 35 minutes. Quick turnaround and great service!

Thank you for your review, we know your time is valuable. We appreciate your business.

WG
Willie G.
10/23/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
In and out without a problem
LES G., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Red McCombs Superior Hyundai responded on 10/24/2019