Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5rating 4.54

Overall Rating 1.6/5rating 1.6rating 1.6rating 1.6rating 1.6

DU
Delia U.
01/21/2019 Category: Service
Mr Gamez in service was very helpful, ensuring that my needs were met.

Sharon C.

2012 Hyundai Veracruz
01/20/2019 Category: Service
na
na
LES G., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Red McCombs Superior Hyundai responded on 01/20/2019

01/19/2019 Category: Service
Excellent and quick service!
I brought my 13 Sonata in for an issue with my gear box. Got this fixed, my fog light changed, oil changed, and my vehicle inspection completed. I was kept updated and appreciated the transparency from the service department. I will definitely come back again! Great job, guys!

Thank you for the great review, we know your time is valuable. We appreciate your business.

WS
Walter S.
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Fast service
Very quick and thorough with the work needing to get done.

Thank you for your review, we know your time is valuable. We appreciate your business.

AA
Albert A.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Your customer service Advisors
I been to World car Hyundai south, And I never felt like I was appreciated for being a repeat customer. However at Red McComb Superior Hyundai, I felt appreciated Form MY FIRST VISIT ! I Will Not Buy or service My Vehicles anywhere else, But Red McComb Superior Hyundai.

Your Future Loyal Customer, Albert Araiza.
LES G., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Red McCombs Superior Hyundai responded on 01/18/2019

Thank you for your review, it's graet to hear we have earned your business. We appreciate it.

Ricky W.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Efficient, courteous service.
The service representative was most helpful and explained all
Details concerning our vehicles were explained in detail and in manner so that it was easy to comprehend.

Thank you for your, it is our pleasure to serve you. We appreciate your business.

AN
Alma N.
Floresville, TX
01/17/2019 Category: Service
They take care of my car.
They always do what needs to be done to keep my car running smoothly and without problems,

LG
Louis G.
Great people!
Very helpful even to out of towners. We are a military family and this dealership took care of a warranty issue for us and they did it quickly too. Thanks!!
LES G., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Red McCombs Superior Hyundai responded on 01/17/2019

CD
Carlos D.
THANKS EDDIE
Thanks again Eddie for taking care of all my repairs,and for scheduling the repair of the accidental scratches on my car for the next visit due to my medical issues.
LES G., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Red McCombs Superior Hyundai responded on 01/16/2019

HZ
Hortencia Z.
Packer
Always straight to the point and the explanation of work done is awesome

AC
Armandina C.
01/15/2019 Category: Service
I had excellent costumer service, found out what the problem was and took care of the issue. I will definitely go back if I have any other issues.

Thank you for the excellent review, we appreciate your business.

Jeffrey G.
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Problem was persistent but advisor stayed with it until problem was solved

2009 Hyundai Genesis
Great customer service!!!!!!!!!!!
Eddie Gomaz is one of the best service managers I have ever dealt with-explains clearly what is need to be done. Have done business with Red McComb Superior for 3 purchases of cars-last 2 Hyundai Genesis and the XG. Area for waiting for your car is always clean and neat-Would never buy another car except at Superior.

Thank you for the great review. It's great to hear when our employees do a great job. I'm glad we have earned your business, we appreciate your business.

2012 Hyundai Elantra
Great experience
Vehicle was returned in excellent condition and they did a great job on the repairs.

VD
Virginia D.
01/14/2019 Category: Service
Great dealership
Always a great experience when i visit the service dept. Service advisors are always great and explain everything in detail. Always ready to answer and questions or concerns I might have.

Thank you for your review, it is our pleasure to serve you. We appereciate your business.

LF
Linda F.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/14/2019 Category: Service
Awesome
Great servce!
LES G., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Red McCombs Superior Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you for the great review, we appreciate your business.

Roy C.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
01/13/2019 Category: Service
Awesome, fast and kind workers
They go out of their way to help they’re customers and make that extra step to get the best deal and service possible.
LES G., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Red McCombs Superior Hyundai responded on 01/13/2019

Maria G.
2019 Hyundai Veloster
01/12/2019 Category: Service
Pleasant atmosphere,everyone is friendly and efficient
Everyone takes the time to explain the services -necessary for your vehicle and gladly answer any questions I may have.
LES G., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Red McCombs Superior Hyundai responded on 01/12/2019

Thznk you for your review, it is our pleasure to serve you.We appreciate your business.

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S