4.6

Palisade, CO
2020 Hyundai Sonata
04/30/2021 Category: Service
Great and friendly
Staff are friendly and helpful. Service is very good
JOHN D. from Red Rock Hyundai responded on 04/30/2021

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. Your kind words are much appreciated. When customers leave here happy, that makes us happy. We value your business with us and look forward to your next visit.

Mike D.
Aspen, CO
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/27/2021 Category: Service
Awesome!
You guys rock!!!
JOHN D. from Red Rock Hyundai responded on 04/27/2021

Thank you so much for the great review. When our customers leave here happy, that makes us happy. We appreciate you coming all the way to our dealership. If you have any vehicle or service needs in the future, please feel free to reach out to us.

Ruthellen M.
Rangely, CO
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
04/26/2021 Category: Service
Caring , listens, great personal service in every area
First.. I will never buy any other car than a Hyundai Santa Fe. We were in a horrific car wreck. By the grace of God and this make of car my family walked away with minor injuries ! Can't ask for a safer car, the safety features are outstanding and this wreck proved it ! Stephen was my salesman that I dealt with to buy my next Hyundai Santa Fe. He listened to my requirements, finances . He not only complied to what I asked for, he went above and beyond my expectations. Finance manager found me the best financial company along with the best rate. He didn't settle until he accomplished his goal. Lindsey in the service dept was very informative of the service before and after that was done on my oil change. She even offered a company Uber to take us to a restaurant to eat lunch while we waited for the oil change, tire rotation and check up to be done. They definitely care about their customers. Highly recommend Red Rock Hyundai.
JOHN D. from Red Rock Hyundai responded on 04/26/2021

Thank you so much for the 5 stars! We always appreciate positive feedback from our customers. We greatly value your business with us and please reach out to us for any other vehicle or service needs you have. We look forward to your next visit.

Charles W.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
04/23/2021 Category: Service
Employees
Lindsey was amazing, and very helpful with everything.
JOHN D. from Red Rock Hyundai responded on 04/23/2021

Thank you so much for the great review. Your kind words are much appreciated. When our customers leave here happy, that makes us happy. We value your business with us and look forward to your next visit.

IB
Ines B.
New Castle, CO
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/13/2021 Category: Service
Job well done
They fixed problem
JOHN D. from Red Rock Hyundai responded on 04/13/2021

When our customers leave here happy, that makes us happy. Thank you so much for the great review. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit.

Thanks again,

JE
Joe E.
Glenwood Springs, CO
2016 Hyundai Veloster
04/12/2021 Category: Service
Red Rock Hyundai Rocks!!
I am always impressed by the staff and facilities at Red Rock Hyundai! The waiting areas are clean, comfortable and well-appointed. The staff is knowledgeable and helpful and they understand the value of great customer service.
JOHN D. from Red Rock Hyundai responded on 04/12/2021

Thank you so much for the great review. Treating our customer to excellent service is always our priority. We appreciate your continued business with us and look forward to your next visit.

04/12/2021 Category: Service
Easy oil change and recall fix
The employees were very friendly and so knowledgeable about the recall and the oil change packages. They were great about keeping me updated. The service was fast and my car was nice and clean when I got it back.
JOHN D. from Red Rock Hyundai responded on 04/12/2021

Thank you for the 5 stars. Your kind words are much appreciated. We value your business with us here at Red Rock Hyundai. Always feel free to reach out for any other vehicle or service needs you have and we look forward to your next visit.

Clifton, CO
04/10/2021 Category: Service
My previous review was on a different service advisor
My previous review was on a different service advisor. Not the last one I dealt with. I thought it was about my whole experience not the last time I was there. The mix up with my recall was not with this one. This one that dealt with me last is the only one that I will do business with

04/08/2021 Category: Service
Work not complete
The service advisor treated me as I was stupid and didn’t know how to operate my heater. Recall parts were not ordered when other parts were ordered. I have to go back for my 3rd Tim in 2 months
JOHN D. from Red Rock Hyundai responded on 04/09/2021

We understand your time is valuable. We appreciate your feedback. It's our goal to give you the best service experience possible. It's unfortunate your visit didn't meet that standard. We will being reaching out to you to get these issues corrected now and going forward.

Talk to you soon,

BJ
Bailey J.
04/02/2021 Category: Service
Friendly and Fast
I've never had a problem at Red Rock Hyundai. The people are hard working and great!
JOHN D. from Red Rock Hyundai responded on 04/02/2021

Thank you so much for the great review, your kind words are much appreciated. We value your continued business with us and look forward to your next visit.

Rebecca S.
03/30/2021 Category: Service
Outstanding
The staff went above and beyond to get me in on short notice and give the best deal. Kept me updated on the service of my car and we’re super friendly and professional.
JOHN D. from Red Rock Hyundai responded on 03/30/2021

When our customers leave here happy, that makes us happy. Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey and we appreciate the positive feedback. We value your business with us and we look forward to your next visit.

Paonia, CO
03/29/2021 Category: Service
exceptional service!!!
5 star service! I live 1-1/2 hrs away and often depend on my local mechanic for routine service. If I lived close by I would definitely return to Red Rock.
JOHN D. from Red Rock Hyundai responded on 03/29/2021

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey and your kind words are much appreciated. Thank you for making the drive to come see us and we look forward to your next visit.

CO
Connie O.
Fruita, CO
03/24/2021 Category: Service
Friendly staff and quality service
Easy to get car in for a oil change. Staff are friendly and efficient. Thoroughly go over what they did and go over future maintenance recommendations and pricing. Washed my car and wiped down inside before they were finished!
JOHN D. from Red Rock Hyundai responded on 03/25/2021

Thank you so much for the great review. Your kind words are much appreciated. We value your business with us here at Red Rock Hyundai and we look forward to your next service.

Jenifer K.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
03/19/2021 Category: Service
The best!
I just love these guys! Thanks for all of your help!
JOHN D. from Red Rock Hyundai responded on 03/19/2021

Thank you so much for the great review. Your kind words are much appreciated. We greatly value your business here at Red Rock Hyundai. We look forward to your next visit with us, and we will also let you when your parts arrive for your vehicle.

AT
Amy T.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
03/18/2021 Category: Service
I was kept up to date every step of the way. They were even willing to price match another auto shop! I was very happy with the customer service and the quick turn-around for what was a significant deal of service.
JOHN D. from Red Rock Hyundai responded on 03/18/2021

Thank you so much for the great review. Treating our customers to excellent service is always our priority. We value and appreciate your business with us and look forward to your next visit with us.

CD
Caryl D.
Clifton, CO
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/29/2021 Category: Service

03/17/2021 Category: Service
JOHN D. from Red Rock Hyundai responded on 03/17/2021

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. It is unfortunate our that our service didn't meet your expectations, because that is always our goal. So we will be reaching out to you about improvements for the future and we will also follow up on your other ordered parts.

Talk to you soon,