Overall Rating 4.37/5Overall Rating 4.37/5Overall Rating 4.37/5Overall Rating 4.37/5rating 4.37

ET
Elaine T.
08/17/2018 Category: Service
Service Needs I mprovement
Change in ownership is definitely obvious. Evidently they are still trying to figure out customer service. My Hyundai Sonata is a great car but the dealership needs to focus on service in addition to sales.
NICOLE B., Fixed Operations Director from Red Rock Hyundai responded on 08/20/2018

Hello,
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your recent experience.  90 miuntes for an oil change is far too long, I agree with you and sincerely apologize for the extended wait and lack of proper communication that you received.  While we are working on processes, daily, we absolutely fell short on this visit.
I have shared your feedback with my team and will continue to work with them to improve in the areas you have outlined.
I thank you, again, for taking the time to let us know, and welcome any other feedback you may have.

LR
Lisa R.
Moab, UT
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
08/09/2018 Category: Service
Excellent Service!
The service department is excellent! I am usually in and out quickly, they check everything, which makes me feel confident that my vehicle is safe going down the road.
NICOLE B., Fixed Operations Director from Red Rock Hyundai responded on 08/16/2018

Thank you for taking the time to communicate about your recent service.  We very much appreciate your business and look forward to assisting in the future!

FM
Frank M.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
08/05/2018 Category: Service
Fast friendly service
Fast service, very friendly and helpful. Would love to have pickup and delivery return. Happy you are open on Saturday to help.

Thank you for taking the time to provide your positive feedback regarding your recent experience with our Team.  We greatly appreciate your business and look forward to working with you in the future!

Dorothy H.
07/27/2018 Category: Service
Work is fast
Got full service and didn’t have to work long

Joel H.
Loma, CO
07/27/2018 Category: Service
Friendly service
The service department people were communicative and friendly. They offered us a service package that saved us money. They corrected a small problem. They seemed glad we chose to do business with them.

WL
William L.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/26/2018 Category: Service
Service was good was sells not worth going b as ck to
They tell you what ed ver you want to here to hold you host as ge for 2 days and act like there the greatest i wont be going back mite go to nissan next time but will probably just go back to Dodge

MF
Michael F.
Parachute, CO
07/25/2018 Category: Service
Fast Service
They took my car in for service on time and finished quickly.

Clifton, CO
07/23/2018 Category: Service
Good car!
I enjoy my car!
NICOLE B., Fixed Operations Director from Red Rock Hyundai responded on 07/24/2018

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to communicate your recent experience.  We appreciate your positive response and welcome any feedback, at any time regarding our processes and people.

Please reach out if there is every anything we can do to make your experience the very best it can be.

Most sin

VV
Vanna V.
2018 Hyundai Accent
07/19/2018 Category: Service
Sales and service
Great people. Candy Cane... sales.
Service is early or on time. Great experience

Austin S.
Parachute, CO
07/19/2018
Good staff/ not so good inspection
Bought two vehicles on the same day. The sales staff was excellent in dealing with the banks and getting me a great deal. The safety inspection fell short. On the way home with the first vehicle noticed the brake light wasn’t working. When I took it back to the dealership a day later to get it replaced the transmission went out half a mile from the dealership. I really like both cars and got great deals but I think the initial inspection of vehicles leaves something to be desired. Absolutely wonderful staff though.

Rifle, CO

Fruita, CO
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Think twice!
Read my previous explanation. There is a lot of room for improvement.

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback from your appointment.  I apologize for the lack of communication that you received during that visit and am happy to provided any needed assistance you may need.  We are constantly working on our communication skills and processes, and will continue to do so in hopes of meeting the expectations of our clients.

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/09/2018 Category: Service
oil change
I appreciate how quickly I can schedule an oil change. While waiting, I had a question and visited with Corey (?not sure about the name) and he was very patient and helpful. I am still disappointed that I did not get my car vacuumed or my windows washed on the inside. Other than that I am happy with the service. Everyone was attentive and very professional.

Chris B.
Moab, UT
07/03/2018 Category: Service
Great people, great location. Best place to buy a car.

AJ
Alice J.
Gypsum, CO
2014 Hyundai Elantra
07/03/2018 Category: Service
Very nice people to work with
Thanks Hyundai for opening the service department on Saturday's. Living 2 hours away from you all was hard to get there on a weekday!! 🤗

BR
Barrie R.
CO
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
07/02/2018 Category: Service
Warranty recall service
I had a recall services on 9/5/17 which somehow failed to get entered into the system as complete. I was selling the car and found the recall was still open. I called and the problem was taken care of.

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback on your visit.  My apologies for the lack of proper communication during that visit and I welcome the request of any needs or questions, you may have.

07/01/2018 Category: Service
Communication breakdown
If a salesperson tells you something can be done as a courtesy, please double check with management to confirm, otherwise you may be disappointed.

Joyce L.
Delta, CO
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
07/01/2018 Category: Service
Above and beyond required service in the Sales dept. and the Service depart.
Salesman (Mike) has given me attention over time to educate me on my hybrid with great patience and many months past the sale date.
The sales dept. has been very accommodating and efficient .

Clarence H.
06/22/2018 Category: Service
outstanding service
Had death in family and was able to get a last minute service before leaving on long trip. Got me in and out in timely manner. Service personnel were very friendly and helpful.

Karl M.
06/13/2018 Category: Service
2nd visit to service dept
I had a young lady wait on me that was very accommodating. I told here that I was getting change warning too soon and she said she would have the service department change it to the mileage and time I wanted. Very good service.