4.6

Alicia C.
Clifton, CO
02/19/2021 Category: Service
Outstanding
I love Red Rock Hyundai and the people there they are absolutely amazing. Super friendly and fast service thank you.
JOHN D. from Red Rock Hyundai responded on 02/19/2021

Thank you so much for the great review. When our customers leave here happy, that makes us happy. We value and appreciate your business with us here at Red Rock Hyundai. we look forward to your next visit with us.

KH
Kelle H.
Delta, CO
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/10/2021 Category: Service
Red Rock Hyundai service
I wish I lived closer so I could bring my car in for all its servicing needs (I live 45 minutes away in Delta). Red Rock Hyundai’s service dept can always get me in promptly and completes my service quickly!! Thank you Red Rock Hyundai!
JOHN D. from Red Rock Hyundai responded on 02/10/2021

Thank you so much for the great review. We appreciate you making the journey to Red Rock Hyundai for your service  needs. We value your business with us, and we look forward to your next visit. When our customers leave here happy, that makes us happy.

MK
Marie K.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
01/28/2021 Category: Service
work on car
Over all they run a very professional business and are easy to work with
JOHN D. from Red Rock Hyundai responded on 01/28/2021

Thank you so much for the great review. Your kind words are much appreciated. We value your business with us here at Red Rock Hyundai and look forward to your next service. Don't forget to reach out to us for any vehicle or service needs you have till next time and stay safe.

Cathy M.
Palisade, CO
01/26/2021
Amazing customer service
Just purchased a 2016 Hyundai Tucson. Steve Rash was awesome to work with. He walked me through every step from my trade in to leaving with my new vehicle. I could not be happier with the service and the friendliness of everyone I met there. Thank you so much!
JOHN D. from Red Rock Hyundai responded on 01/27/2021

Thank you so much for the great review. We are happy to hear that you had a great experience and hope you enjoy your new vehicle for many years to come. Please feel free to reach out to us for any other vehicle or service needs you have.

Thanks again and enjoy,

Janet R.
Mancos, CO
01/23/2021 Category: Service
The staff was very friendly.
JOHN D. from Red Rock Hyundai responded on 01/25/2021

Thank you so much for the great review. Your kind words are much appreciated. We value your business with us and look forward to your next service.

ZR
Zerika R.
01/20/2021 Category: Service
I always receive great service at Red Rock Hyundai. Patty and Lindsay always make sure I’m in the correct hands for whatever I’m needing. Everyone is very helpful at making sure your car needs are met.
JOHN D. from Red Rock Hyundai responded on 01/20/2021

Thank you for the 5 stars. Treating our customers to excellent service is always our priority and we look forward to your next visit with us. We appreciate your continued business with us and feel free to reach out to us for any other vehicle or service needs you may have until next time.

Telluride, CO
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/20/2021 Category: Service
Fast and friendly
They accommodating to me and my family. Fast and friendly service.
JOHN D. from Red Rock Hyundai responded on 01/20/2021

Thank you so much for the great review. We appreciate your business and for choosing us for your vehicle needs. We look forward to your next visit and please reach out to us for any other service or vehicle needs you have till next time.

Scott H.
Mack, CO
01/18/2021 Category: Service
Everything!!
The experience has been excellent from the purchase to the financing to the service!!
I also received excellent service on my old used Hyundai Elantra prior to my purchase!!
JOHN D. from Red Rock Hyundai responded on 01/18/2021

Thank You for the excellent survey, your kind words are much appreciated. We value your continued business with us here at Red Rock Hyundai and look forword to being your dealership of choice for many years to come. We look forward to your next visit.

Carla B.
Fruita, CO
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/18/2021 Category: Service
Great place to get service work done.
I have taken My Hyundai Santa Fe to Red Rock Hyundai since I moved here three years ago. They have done quality work in a timely manner.
JOHN D. from Red Rock Hyundai responded on 01/18/2021

Thank you so much for the 5 stars. Treating our customers to excellent service is always our priority. We great appreciate and value your business with us and look forward to your next visit. And as always please feel free to reach out to us for any vehicle or service needs till then.

2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/07/2021 Category: Service
Very good service as always was in and out patty in the service side is always very helpful
JOHN D. from Red Rock Hyundai responded on 01/08/2021

Thank you so much for the 5 stars! When our customers leave here happy, that makes us happy. We value and appreciate your business with us and look forward to your next visit with us.

Thanks,
Your Red Rock Service Team

New Castle, CO
01/04/2021 Category: Service
Review of service
Thanks
JOHN D. from Red Rock Hyundai responded on 01/05/2021

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. Your feedback is very valuable to our dealership. I will be reaching out to you and address your concerns and find out solutions going forward. We appreciate and value your business with us.

Talk to you soon,

Roger S.
12/21/2020
They will work with you
Everyone here is super friendly and they are willing to work with you. We had a strict budget and they made sure to stick with that and still find us the perfect vehicle. Kreigh was our salesman and he made sure to answer any questions we had and did his best to give us the best deal possible! We left happy customers!
JOHN D. from Red Rock Hyundai responded on 12/22/2020

Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad everything worked out for you, we greatly appreciate your business. Have a safe and Happy Holiday season.

Thanks,

Rosa R.
Delta, CO
12/21/2020
excellent service
I Went to go look at a car on Saturday at red rock Hyundai and Anthony C. was a great help. He showed me some cars and he was an excellent help I definitely recommend him. Thank you for always smiling and helping me out.
JOHN D. from Red Rock Hyundai responded on 12/22/2020

Thank you so much for the 5 stars. We hope you have a safe and Happy Holiday season. We appreciate the recommendation and we value your business.

Thanks again.
Your Red Rock Hyndai Team

Le S.
12/09/2020
Shout out to Steven and mngt. For helping me get into a New used vehicle with all the bells and whistles they made my Christmas thanks.
JOHN D. from Red Rock Hyundai responded on 12/10/2020

Thank you for the 5 stars. We greatly appreciate your business here at Red Rock Hyundai. We hope you have a safe and enjoyable rest of your holiday season.

VL
Vivian L.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
12/03/2020 Category: Service
I was able to get my vehicle in the same day. They were helpful, friendly and explained the work they did!
JOHN D. from Red Rock Hyundai responded on 12/03/2020

Thank you for the 5 stars. We appreciate and value your business with us here at Red Rock Hyundai. Please feel free to reach out to us for any other service or vehicle needs you have. And we look forward to your next service.