Overall Rating 4.25/5Overall Rating 4.25/5Overall Rating 4.25/5Overall Rating 4.25/5rating 4.25

Olathe, CO
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/20/2018 Category: Service
Courtesy
The free courtesy service to transport my car to the dealership was a relief.

CO
Connie O.
10/19/2018 Category: Service
Good
They got my car in and out fairly quickly.

SA
Sharon A.
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Very friendly staff, comfortable waiting area.
Seemed like a long wait... but I’m not really sure how long the service that I was there for takes.. I was fine waiting, watched the baseball game on the TV which a couple people helped me find.. appreciated that!
NICOLE B., Fixed Operations Director from Red Rock Hyundai responded on 10/18/2018

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your recent service.  I welcome any and all comments on how we may improve our services.  We greatly appreciate your business and look forward to working with you in the future.
Be Well!

Michael S.
Rifle, CO
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/05/2018 Category: Service
Excellent dealership
Service and sales are excellent!!! Always very attentive and pleasant.
NICOLE B., Fixed Operations Director from Red Rock Hyundai responded on 10/10/2018

Thank you for taking the time to communicate your experience!  We greatly appreciate your business and look forward to working with you in the future.

SL
Steven L.
De Beque, CO
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
10/05/2018 Category: Service
Clean, friendly, thorough.
Went in for an oil change and was told about an update for the computer system. All maintenance seem to be performed well with the only ding against a 5-star rating being that I was told 30 minutes for the computer update and it took nearly an hour. Other than that people were extremely friendly the area clean and the service performed well.

Thank you for taking the time to provide feed back on your recent visit.  My apologies that the service took longer than what was communicated to you, I will continue to work with my team on accurate time estimates.  I welcome any and all feedback that you have and look forward to working with you in the future.
We greatly appreciate your business,

SD
Sherri D.
Palisade, CO
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/02/2018 Category: Service
First service
Prompt, friendly service.
NICOLE B., Fixed Operations Director from Red Rock Hyundai responded on 10/02/2018

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your recent experience with our team.  If there is anything we may do to improve our processes or communication, I welcome the opportunity to assist.  We greatly appreciate your business and look forward to working with you in the future.

2015 Hyundai Accent
10/01/2018 Category: Service
Not good service
They just want to sell you a new car and take forever for an oil change, your car is suppose to be washed but doesn't come out very clean. They do a poor job of explaining what was done and give you no information about what you wanted checked. They make you wait forever and the person has so much work going on that they can't help you very well. Oh did I mention they will try to sell you a car while you wait for your car to get done.

My apologies on your recent experience.  I am always available to speak with you, please feel free to reach out at your convenience.

VV

Margaret G.
09/28/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service staff.
Good customer service .

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your recent experience with our team.  We greatly appreciate your business and look forward to working with you in the future.

Lillian S.
Nice check in with Jenn

New Castle, CO
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Meh
Customer service interaction was poor. But they fixed my warranty work. So good for them on that.

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your recent experience with our team.  If there is anything I may do,  I welcome the opportunity to assist. My contact information is listed below.
We strive, daily, to improve our communication but it sounds like we missed the mark here.  My apologies for your experience and please know that I will work with my team to improve this concern.

Montrose, CO
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Recall service
Not impressed

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your recent experience with our team.  If there is anything we may do to improve our processes or communication, I welcome the opportunity to speak with you and assist, in any way I can.  We greatly appreciate your business and look forward to working with you in the future.

09/19/2018 Category: Service
Good service deal. Friendly mechanics.
Great!
NICOLE B., Fixed Operations Director from Red Rock Hyundai responded on 09/19/2018

Thank you for taking the time to provide positive feedback regarding your recent experience with our Team.
We greatly appreciate your business and welcome any feedback you have or ways that we may assist.
Be well,

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/18/2018 Category: Service
car repair
I had to bring my car back to Hyundai because no one thought to check the red airbag light that was on. Disappointed in the people, happy that my car is now up to date.

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your recent visit.  I apologize that this service did not go well, I have counseled my team on the importance of detail if the client communicates an issue, or not.  Please feel free to reach out if there is anything that I may be able to assist with.

Beth M.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Customer service, speedy car care, and comfortable surroundings
I was quite impressed to find the atmosphere of the dealership wholly changed since my husband and I purchased our Hyundai a couple of years ago. At the time, we were drawn to the salesman who helped us decide on our choice of new cars, but the manager then became quite aggressive in attempting to sell us a further warranty on our purchase. Follow-up service from then on became a real trial. But everything seems to be have turned around, and I'm very grateful this is the case.

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on the positive experience you had with our Team.  We greatly appreciate your business and look forward to assisting you in the future.

KK
Kyle K.
09/09/2018
Can’t even fix their own vehicle
So I have a Hyundai Genesis coupe that the AC went out in about a year ago and so when other shops failed to tell me what was wrong with my vehicle (which I purchased from this dealership) I turned to what I thought would be the experts. I had taken my car back and forth to Hyundai at least 6-7 times for them to “find the problem”. I spent around $500 in parts and labor that didn’t even come close to fixing the problem. When the AC kept going out they gave me the run around, just filling it up with Freon which was leaking out every time. Multiple times they just filled it up and sent me on my way knowing I would be back. I patiently kept coming back hoping they would actually do something. They told me they have no idea what’s wrong with it. One of the service department ladies told me her technician thought it could be something in the dash and that I would need to leave the car for a few days for them to take the dash out and find the problem. I reluctantly said ok and gave them my vehicle. I dropped it off on a Monday and didn’t get any contact from them until Friday. The whole week they took my car and didn’t tell me anything that was going on. And then when I finally got a call, they didn’t even take the dash out, all they did was what they did before. They did nothing different. I find it very concerning that this dealership can’t even fix their own car. So when I called for the service manager Nicole, I tried to express my frustration to her and I didn’t yell, I didn’t curse, yet she yelled at me to calm down and that she’s frustrated too and that the dealership is losing money trying to diagnosis my car as if it’s my fault they can’t fix it. She was rude, arrogant, and obviously shouldn’t be in customer service if she can’t handle frustrated customers. So then I asked to talk to the dealership manager Bryan Knight to give him a formal complaint. I left a message with one of the salesmen and they said he’ll get back to me. So he tried to call me back, I missed the call by 3 minutes, called back and he didn’t answer, I left another message and the salesman said he’ll give you a call when he gets in tomorrow, it’s been over a week and I’ve gotten no calls, this dealership is dishonest and doesn’t know what they’re doing, and I highly recommend no one goes here for any reason because they truly do not care about their customers. That is evident in the experience I’ve had with red rock Hyundai.

My apologies that this service didn't go as you expected, as my team worked dilligently to remedy the scenario, which included an inspection of the lower dash area that has a/c lines that are accessible, as was communicated when the vehicle was picked up.

KK
Kyle K.
09/09/2018
Can’t even fix their own vehicle
NICOLE B., Fixed Operations Director from Red Rock Hyundai responded on 09/11/2018

AJ
Alice J.
Gypsum, CO
2014 Hyundai Elantra
09/06/2018 Category: Service
Great place
Awesome!

Thank you for taking the time to communicate your positive experience on your visit with us.  We are happy to assist you at any time and greatly appreciate your business!

AE
Amanda E.
Wilmington, DE
2016 Hyundai Elantra
09/04/2018 Category: Service
Awesome.
Been here a few times, always take good care of me. This time i had some tire issues & decided to get 4 new ones put on, that day. Nicole was kind enough to shuttle me home so i didn’t have to wait around! I never even knew about the shuttle, thats a great service!!!