Overall Rating 4.39/5Overall Rating 4.39/5Overall Rating 4.39/5Overall Rating 4.39/5rating 4.39

Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

LA
Laura A.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
04/22/2019 Category: Service
The staff!
Staff is always fast, friendly and professional! Love Red Rock Hyundai
Barry F., Service Manager from Red Rock Hyundai responded on 04/22/2019

Thank you for the amazing review!! We greatly appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon!!

2008 Hyundai Tiburon
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Attention to details and customer care
I just came in for an oil change and to check the pressure on my tires. The person who took care of me made sure to explain things to me in terms I could understand, when they told me that my battery was not holding a charge. (The battery was 3 months old, so I was very surprised). The gal booking the work had no clue, but the gentleman asked me some questions and then it all made sense. I do short drives around town, no highway. Anyhow, great help! Thanks
Barry F., Service Manager from Red Rock Hyundai responded on 04/20/2019

Tony M.
Montrose, CO
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Serviced car for trip
Fast and courteous clean wait area.
Barry F., Service Manager from Red Rock Hyundai responded on 04/20/2019

MF
Mary F.
04/14/2019 Category: Service
Factory update
appointment was arranged quickly. Job was done in a short time. Staff was friendly and helpful.
Barry F., Service Manager from Red Rock Hyundai responded on 04/15/2019

Thank you so much for the great review!!! We greatly appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon!!!

AH
Alvin H.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/12/2019 Category: Service
service appointment was on time, job was finished in the time specified
did what they were supposed to do on time
Barry F., Service Manager from Red Rock Hyundai responded on 04/12/2019

Thank you for the amazing review!! We greatly appeciate your business and hope to see you again soon!!

Mark H.
04/11/2019 Category: Service
Impressed! Quick response and excellent care!
I was called immediately after leaving a review primarily about the service of the car wash. I spoke with Barry who was very apologetic and more than willing to make it right. Today, I am a highly satisfied Red Rock Hyundai customer. They went above and beyond to make this right. That is EXCELLENT customer service.

04/11/2019 Category: Service
The staff is terrific! The outside service scheduling needs to be brought back to the in-store staff.
In a heartbeat!
Barry F., Service Manager from Red Rock Hyundai responded on 04/12/2019

Thank you for the review!! We greatly appreciate your business!!! I apologize that your last visit was less than satisfactory, I will be in contact with you soon to resolve any issuse you have.

Alyssa S.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
Barry Makes Everything Right
I originally had a couple concerns about my service. Barry reached out to me and offered his support and made me feel much better about Red Rock Hyundai. As a manager myself, I feel that he went about this situation perfectly. I have no doubt that I will be a loyal customer for a very long time. Thank you Barry!

04/11/2019 Category: Service
Sexist, Ageist, & Don't clean up after themselves in your vehicle.
I’ve never left a negative review about a business before. However, this experience was just awful. I’m not sure if they were just having a bad day today or what’s going on. I just moved to Colorado but I’ve NEVER had my car worked on and not come back to a nice washed & vacuumed car, AT LEAST. If anything, the outside was dirtier when I picked it up. I got inside my car and there were still tools sitting on my drivers seat. My fuse box was open with the cover laying on the floor. Not only that, but I paid almost $400 for them to LOOK at my car and tell me what was wrong with it. (And leave their mess behind). They ordered a hose that was $90 (built into the $400). I feel like they over charged me overall by at least 50%. I know I’m young and people try to over charge me way too often but this was insane. I THEN have to go back when this hose arrives and pay labor a second time for them to actually fix it. Please avoid this place as much as you possibly can. It’s not worth your time or your money.
Barry F., Service Manager from Red Rock Hyundai responded on 04/12/2019

Thank you for the review!!! We greatly appreciate your business!!! I apologize that your visit was less than perfect i will be in contact with you soon to resolve any issues you may have

Olathe, CO
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/09/2019 Category: Service
Good
Few things to work on but for the most part great place to buy from and take your car for maintenance. I would recommend them for buying a Hyundai from.
Barry F., Service Manager from Red Rock Hyundai responded on 04/12/2019

Thank you so much for the review!!! We greatly appreciate your business!!!! I apologise that your visit was less than perfect I will be in contact with you shortly to discuss and resovle any concerns.

04/08/2019 Category: Service
My first time at the dealership was for service on a vehicle purchased in another state.
Everyone involved was friendly & professional.
Barry F., Service Manager from Red Rock Hyundai responded on 04/09/2019

Thank you for the great review!! We greatly appreciate your business and we hope to see you again soon!!

Julia S.
04/03/2019
Amazing Customer Service
I can't thank Barry enough for taking such great care of me. I currently have CA insurance that does not extend to CO. I was a super upset customer (and extremely hard to handle) and Barry handled me perfectly. I can't thank Red Rock Hyundai enough for having all the patience in the world dealing with me. I know I couldn't have been able to handle myself as a customer.
Barry F., Service Manager from Red Rock Hyundai responded on 04/03/2019

Thank you so much for the amazing review!!! We are very excited to have you as a new customer and to be able to take care of all of your vehicles needs!!! We greatly appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon!!!

Ray W.
Rifle, CO
03/29/2019 Category: Service
The professionalism, and the friendliness of the staff. The owner was a hoot in greeting my wife and I and making us laugh.
I am a Hotel General Manager. I appreciate Ultimate Customer Service, as this is one of the qualities that make our property successful. April Bell is one example of great Customer Service, as she was very attentive to our request and needs. The men in the service department (their names escapes me ) were also just as professional as the rest of the team. For the life of my car, I will always seek out Red Rock Hyundai for my service needs.
Thank you to the whole team for a great job.
Barry F., Service Manager from Red Rock Hyundai responded on 03/30/2019

Thank you for the amazing review!!! We greatly appeciate your business and hope to see you again soon!!!

LA

Elaine T.
03/27/2019 Category: Service
convenient location
Barry F., Service Manager from Red Rock Hyundai responded on 03/27/2019

Thank you for the great review!!! We greatly appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon!!!

JN
Jacob N.
Clifton, CO
03/25/2019 Category: Service
Excellent customer service !!!
Purchased a service plan with our new Tuscan. Took it in on a a whim and hoped they could do the service without an appointment. They had us out in about 45 minutes . They even vacuumed our car and gave it a quick wash. These people rock and we will definitely purchase our next vehicle from Red Rock Hyundai.
Barry F., Service Manager from Red Rock Hyundai responded on 03/26/2019

DK
Daniel K.
Great
Everything went great!
Barry F., Service Manager from Red Rock Hyundai responded on 03/21/2019

Palisade, CO
Did more than expected
Got a nice car was and an inspection on top of the recall work. Thanks!
Barry F., Service Manager from Red Rock Hyundai responded on 03/20/2019

Thank you for the review! We greatly appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon!!

2014 Hyundai Azera
Quick and easy
I’ve had other vehicles serviced and repaired through these guys and it’s always easy and fast. No hidden charges, no unnecessary recommendations for repairs. I trust this place and for that reason I will keep coming back.
Barry F., Service Manager from Red Rock Hyundai responded on 03/20/2019

Debbie R.
03/17/2019
Great Products, Great People!
I bought my 2016 Hyundai Tucson from Tony at Red Rock Hyundai. This is my second Hyundai. After test driving other brands when shopping for an all-wheel drive vehicle, I decided to stay with the Hyundai brand because of excellent safety features, superior design, and great comfort. Once I had decided on the Tucson, the Rock Hyundai team made my purchase experience pleasant. And I've also had several opportunities to learn that their Service Team is also awesome!
Barry F., Service Manager from Red Rock Hyundai responded on 03/18/2019

Thank you so much for the great review!!! Congrats on the new Tucson!! We greatly appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon!!!

CE
Cynthia E.
Fruita, CO
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Pleasantly surprised to get in so quickly for my Hyundai recall update and oil change
How nice to get in just the day after I called. Since I was having an update done they told me it would take a couple of hours. They drove me home and then called and came and picked me up after the vehicle was done. Very pleasant people and such good customer service. Oil was changed, tires rotated also.
Barry F., Service Manager from Red Rock Hyundai responded on 03/15/2019