Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5rating 4.2

AH
Alvin H.
12/11/2018 Category: Service
The only reason that i did not give a five star rating to Red Rock Hyundai was because of there car wash included with service.
it was awful, car was all water spotted could not drive without first cleaning the windshield. I took the car to another car wash
to have it rewashed. they need to address this if there going to offer car washes. The staff was all very friendly facility very clean.
Barry F. from Red Rock Hyundai responded on 12/11/2018

Mr. Hein,
       Thank you so much for the feedback and I would personally like to  apologize for the car wash experience. I would like to rewash your car correctly as soon as it is needed. My goal is to give every customer 5 star service every time. Thank you for being a loyal customer to Red Rock Hyundai and let me know if there is anything else I can do.

Sincerely ,

VV
Vanna V.
2018 Hyundai Accent
12/08/2018 Category: Service
They are on time, efficient
Barry F. from Red Rock Hyundai responded on 12/08/2018

Thank you for the great review. We greatly appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon!

R
Crystal R.
Clifton, CO
12/07/2018
Barry and April are fantastic. Got me in and out quickly and were very friendly.
Barry F. from Red Rock Hyundai responded on 12/08/2018

Thank you so much for the great review. We greatly appreciate your business and hope to see you agin soon!

Timothy M.
Rifle, CO
2017 Hyundai Veloster
12/07/2018 Category: Service
I came in without appointment and they got me in and out with no problems.
Barry F. from Red Rock Hyundai responded on 12/07/2018

Thank you so much for the great review we greatly appreciate your business and how to see you again soon

ET
Elaine T.
12/03/2018 Category: Service
Easy
Easy access and easy availability for service
Kit K., Parts Manager from Red Rock Hyundai responded on 12/03/2018

Thank you for your recent visit to Red Rock Hyundai. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear you had a pleasant experience. If we can further assist you with anything, please feel free to call or just stop in.

Red Rock Hyundai

GW
Geoff W.
Aspen, CO
12/02/2018
Rude and unethical
My last couple visits were a traumatizing experience I won’t soon forget. My 2010 Hyundai Sonata was looked at by Red Rock Hyundai after their salesman, Arn Chivers, went on a test drive (attempting to purchase the vehicle) and brought back the vehicle billowing with white smoke from the tailpipe. He stated it was a blown head gasket and shrugged me off. He didn’t even mention having the car looked at with their service department. Upon asking questions regarding the manner he drove my vehicle, he stated he would have my girlfriend and I removed from the property for accusing him of doing something to the car (we simply asked how he drove the vehicle). The dealership looked at my vehicle and stated it needed a whole new engine, estimated at over $5,000. Mind you, I was attempting to sell my car for just over that price. I have never had issues with my vehicle (85k miles), so I decided to have several other professionals look at the engine issue. Each one of them stated it was all due to a leaky PCV valve, a $40 repair. Needless to say, I feel taken advantage of from the dealership and service department, and will not be bringing my vehicle back. I currently own a 2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport, and would much rather drive all the way to Denver than making another trip to the Grand Junction location. I have also followed up with a claim to corporate and the Better Business Bureau.
Kit K., Parts Manager from Red Rock Hyundai responded on 12/05/2018

Mr Wexler,
        Thank you for taking my call today. I greatly appologize for your poor experiance, and I hope you give us the chance to restore your faith in Red Rock Hyundai. Happy Holidays!

Palisade, CO
11/21/2018 Category: Service
Service visit.
There usually is no long waiting time, helps to have an appointment.
Kit K., Parts Manager from Red Rock Hyundai responded on 11/23/2018

Thank you for your recent visit to Red Rock Hyundai. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that you had a pleasant experience. If we can further assist you with anything, please feel free to call or just stop in.

Fruita, CO
11/15/2018 Category: Service
Oil Change
Service time could be improved.
Kit K., Parts Manager from Red Rock Hyundai responded on 11/19/2018

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your recent service. We welcome any and all comments on how we may improve our services. We greatly appreciate your business and look forward to working with you in the future. If we can further assist you please feel free to call or just stop in.

JN
John N.
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Professional
Time in and time out was fast
Kit K., Parts Manager from Red Rock Hyundai responded on 11/19/2018

Thank you for your recent visit to Red Rock Hyundai. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that you had a plesent experience. If we can further assist you with anything, please feel free to call or just stop in.

Dorothy H.
11/03/2018 Category: Service
Excellent people and good service
The people were nice got in and got out they serviced everything they were suppose to
Kit K., Parts Manager from Red Rock Hyundai responded on 11/05/2018

Thank you for your recent visit to Red Rock Hyundai. Iam glad we were able to help you in a timely manner. I look forward to seeing you again at you next service.

Joyce L.
Delta, CO
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
10/30/2018 Category: Service
quick emergency sevice
Got an appt.. the morning I called!
Kit K., Parts Manager from Red Rock Hyundai responded on 10/30/2018

Joyce...Thank you for your recent visit to Red Rock Hyundai. We were happy we could assist you getting an appointment quickly. We strive to create a quality service for our customers in a timely manner. If we can assist you with anything else, please feel free to call or stop by the dealership.

Red Rock Hyundai

Kathy B.
Mack, CO
2015 Hyundai Tucson
10/23/2018 Category: Service
Should honor contact
Nothing
Kit K., Parts Manager from Red Rock Hyundai responded on 10/24/2018

I would like to thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey and let you know how much we appriciate your business.
I am glad I was able to reach out to you about the unfortunate situation that happened at your last visit. Thank you for working with us to resolve the issue of the "Lifetime Oil" contract you purchased through the previous owner. Please feel free to reach out to us at anytime.

Olathe, CO
10/20/2018 Category: Service
Courtesy
The free courtesy service to transport my car to the dealership was a relief.
Kit K., Parts Manager from Red Rock Hyundai responded on 10/24/2018

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your recent experience with our team.  If there is anything we may do to improve our processes or communication, I welcome the opportunity to assist.  We greatly appreciate your business and look forward to working with you in the future.

CO
Connie O.
Fruita, CO
10/19/2018 Category: Service
Good
They got my car in and out fairly quickly.
Kit K., Parts Manager from Red Rock Hyundai responded on 10/25/2018

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your recent service.  We welcome any and all comments on how we may improve our services.  We greatly appreciate your business and look forward to working with you in the future.

RA
Robert A.
2013 Hyundai Accent
10/17/2018 Category: Service
Don't bother unless you like price gouging!
This Hyundai dealership is a total ripoff. We called our previous Hyundai dealer and they even said you're ripping off your customers. You've lost long time customers!
Kit K., Parts Manager from Red Rock Hyundai responded on 10/24/2018

Thank you for responding to our survey. We do value you as a customer and would like the opportunity to speak with you about your concerns with your service. Please feel free to call at anytime.

SA
Sharon A.
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Very friendly staff, comfortable waiting area.
Seemed like a long wait... but I’m not really sure how long the service that I was there for takes.. I was fine waiting, watched the baseball game on the TV which a couple people helped me find.. appreciated that!
NICOLE B., Fixed Operations Director from Red Rock Hyundai responded on 10/18/2018

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your recent service.  I welcome any and all comments on how we may improve our services.  We greatly appreciate your business and look forward to working with you in the future.
Be Well!

Michael S.
Rifle, CO
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/05/2018 Category: Service
Excellent dealership
Service and sales are excellent!!! Always very attentive and pleasant.
NICOLE B., Fixed Operations Director from Red Rock Hyundai responded on 10/10/2018

Thank you for taking the time to communicate your experience!  We greatly appreciate your business and look forward to working with you in the future.
Be Well,

SL
Steven L.
De Beque, CO
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
10/05/2018 Category: Service
Clean, friendly, thorough.
Went in for an oil change and was told about an update for the computer system. All maintenance seem to be performed well with the only ding against a 5-star rating being that I was told 30 minutes for the computer update and it took nearly an hour. Other than that people were extremely friendly the area clean and the service performed well.

Thank you for taking the time to provide feed back on your recent visit.  My apologies that the service took longer than what was communicated to you, I will continue to work with my team on accurate time estimates.  I welcome any and all feedback that you have and look forward to working with you in the future.
We greatly appreciate your business,

SD
Sherri D.
Palisade, CO
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/02/2018 Category: Service
First service
Prompt, friendly service.
NICOLE B., Fixed Operations Director from Red Rock Hyundai responded on 10/02/2018

Be Well,

2015 Hyundai Accent
10/01/2018 Category: Service
Not good service
They just want to sell you a new car and take forever for an oil change, your car is suppose to be washed but doesn't come out very clean. They do a poor job of explaining what was done and give you no information about what you wanted checked. They make you wait forever and the person has so much work going on that they can't help you very well. Oh did I mention they will try to sell you a car while you wait for your car to get done.

My apologies on your recent experience.  I am always available to speak with you, please feel free to reach out at your convenience.