4.5

02/24/2020 Category: Service
Personnel
Friendly, caring, dedicated.
John D. from Red Rock Hyundai responded on 02/24/2020

Thank you for your recent service visit and excellent service review. Here at Red Rock Hyundai we greatly value and appreciate your business. We look forward to seeing you for your next service visit.

NA
Nancy A.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/20/2020 Category: Service
Excellent service!
I went in to have a headlamp replaced on my Santa Fe. They got the work done in less time than I expected & checked everything out on the car as well. They are always very pleasant, courteous, & knowledgeable. Mike in service was especially helpful & explained everything I would need to take care of for maintenance. I really appreciated his efforts in keeping costs in line with the estimate I was given. I would give Mike a 5+++!
John D. from Red Rock Hyundai responded on 02/20/2020

Thank you Nancy for your recent service and excellent service review. Here at Red Rock Hyundai we greatly appreciate and value your business. We look forward t seeing you for your next service. Thanks again for choosing Red Rock Hyundai for your service needs.

SA
Shane A.
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
02/18/2020 Category: Service
The mechanic did a great job on my car.
John D. from Red Rock Hyundai responded on 02/18/2020

Thank you Shane for your recent service visit and excellent review with us here at Red Rock Hyundai. We appreciate and value your business and positive feedback for technician. We look forward to seeing you on your next service visit.

M M.
Delta, CO
02/18/2020
No Car Washes on Saturdays?
I've previously had no complaints with Red Rock Hyundai, but that all changed on Saturday. Because I live an hour away from this business, I am pretty much relegated to having my service done on a Saturday when I have a day off from work. I had called the day before and made my appointment for a full service oil change. My car was pretty dirty and I wanted to wash it, but waited because I knew Hyundai always included a wash and vacuum with their full service. When I arrived the technician was courteous and told me it would be an hour or so wait. I was surprised when my vehicle was ready about a half hour later. As I was signing paperwork I looked out and saw that my car was still dirty so I asked if they were going to wash and vacuum it. The technician told me “they don’t have the manpower to do that on Saturdays.” This is first time I’ve been told this and most, if not all of my service appointments have been on a Saturday. You’d think that because they got my car done a half hour early that they’d had a few minutes to run it through the wash and vacuum! If they are short handed they could hire someone just for Saturdays! Looks like customers are now being shorted based on the day they have their service done. I ended up driving the hour back home and spending more time and money to do what should have been taken care of in the first place. Very disappointing and frustrating.
John D. from Red Rock Hyundai responded on 02/18/2020

Thank you for your recent service visit, we greatly appreciate and value your service here at Red Rock Hyundai. We apologize for for your issue with carwash, we have corrected that issue, and this wont happen again. You are the reason we are in business, I'll be reaching out to you about this issue, thanks again

PM
Pamela M.
02/13/2020 Category: Service
First class business
The guy that checked me in was so friendly and professional the minute I walked in the door. I was early and he was just getting the 9:00 appointments going and explained that he had to do those ones first which I had no problem with. When they finished with me I was surprised they were already done. I bought my car there and if I’m still around in 10-15 years I will buy my next one there also.
John D. from Red Rock Hyundai responded on 02/13/2020

Thank You Pamela for your recent service visit and excellent service review. We greatly value and appreciate your business here at Red Rock Hyundai. We look forward to seeingyou soon for your next service. Your the best!

ED
Elizabeth D.
02/11/2020
After taking my Hyundai in for service, the blinker was fixed and the team was more than willing to rectify our concerns.
Barry F., Service Manager from Red Rock Hyundai responded on 02/12/2020

Thank you so much for the great review!! I greatly appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon!

Barry Fender
Email - barryf@tdauto.com
Direct - 970-257-6979

ED
Elizabeth D.
02/11/2020
After a recent visit to the service department at Hyundai, we were fortunate enough to be directed to Erica and Barry with Red Rock. They worked so hard for an entire day to help us get our desired result.
Barry F., Service Manager from Red Rock Hyundai responded on 02/12/2020

Thank you so much for the great review! We greatly appreciate your bussiness and hope to see you again soon.

Barry Fender
Email - barryf@tdauto.com
Direct - 970-257-6979

BE
Benjamin E.
02/08/2020 Category: Service
Red Rock did everything in their power to help us. I am grateful for their empathy and understanding! The have amazing customer service, the best in the Grand Valley.

02/08/2020 Category: Service
Lack of knowledge
Vehicle and service are poor quality
John D. from Red Rock Hyundai responded on 02/10/2020

Thank for your recent service visit with us at Red rock Hyundai. We apologize for the inconvenience at time of service.
We will be reaching out to you, to address and hopefully correct the issue. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Angela S.
Parachute, CO
2020 Hyundai Kona
02/07/2020 Category: Service
Happy, helpful environment
Always in and out quickly
John D. from Red Rock Hyundai responded on 02/10/2020

Thank you for your recent service visit and excellent review. We greatly appreciate and value your business here at Red Rock Hyundai. We look forward to seeing you for your next service visit.

Thanks Again!

ET
Elroy T.
2012 Hyundai Veracruz
02/06/2020 Category: Service
Get it right
Red Rock has always serviced my vehicles in a timely and excellent manner. I have owned 2 Santa Fe vehicles and currently have a Vera Cruz.
John D. from Red Rock Hyundai responded on 02/07/2020

Thank you for your recent service visit and excellent review. We greatly appreciate and value your business here at Red Rock Hyundai. We appreciate you also for being a long time hyundai owner, and look forward to seeing you on your next service visit.

Craig, CO
2019 Hyundai Tucson
02/06/2020 Category: Service
Awesome
Awesome
John D. from Red Rock Hyundai responded on 02/06/2020

Thank you for your recent service visit and excellent service review. We greatly appreciate and value your business here at Red
Rock Hyundai. We look forward to seeing you on your next service visit.

THANK YOU AGAIN!

2019 Hyundai Sonata
02/05/2020 Category: Service
Great people
The staff at Red Rock is very attentive, friendly and professional.
My only complaint is that they did not clean the car at all after performing the repairs. The paperwork says they washed the car but it definitely was not done.
John D. from Red Rock Hyundai responded on 02/05/2020

Thank you for your most recent service visit and service review of us here at Red Rock Hyundai. We try to make each experience a great one, but due to weather or temperatures outside during winter, vehicle washes are not performed. Definately no excuse though, we owe you are vehicle wash and vacuum. We will reach out to you and coordinate that, and know that we greatly appreciate and value your business. We look forward to your next service visit.

THANKS!

KL
Katie L.
02/05/2020 Category: Service
Great place!
Mike was knowledgeable and provided great customer service. I buy my oil changes ahead on time because I'm confident I will always take my car there
John D. from Red Rock Hyundai responded on 02/05/2020

Thank You very much Katie, for your recent service and excellent review with us here at Red Rock Hyundai. We greatly appreciate and value
your business, and look forward to your next service visit.

2019 Hyundai Tucson
01/31/2020 Category: Service
Great, friendly service
Great, friendly service
Brian B. from Red Rock Hyundai responded on 02/01/2020

Thank you for letting us service your car. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help with..... once again, Thank you.

01/31/2020 Category: Service
Fast. Efficient
Fast efficient a d friendly
John D. from Red Rock Hyundai responded on 02/03/2020

Thank you for your recent service visit with us at Red Rock Hyundai. We Greatly appreciate and value your business. We look forward to seeing you on your next service visit.