Overall Rating 1.66667/5rating 1.66667rating 1.66667rating 1.66667rating 1.66667

AH
Alvin H.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/19/2019 Category: Service
service appointment was on time, job was finished in the time specified
service was fast and efficient. staff was friendly.

NN
Nathan N.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
07/19/2019 Category: Service
Friendly folks.
Service was performed quickly and completely while we waited. The staff was very friendly and efficient as usual.

LR
Lana R.
07/16/2019 Category: Service
Fast, friendly, and helpful service
Fast, friendly and helpful service.

Tony M.
Montrose, CO
07/16/2019 Category: Service
Quick and clean .
Always does a outstanding job

HM
Helen M.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/15/2019 Category: Service
Highly recommend!

Cassandra C.
07/10/2019 Category: Service
THE BEST
They are the best of the best

Ty M.
Delta, CO
07/09/2019 Category: Service
Fills like thay no there stuff never have to worry
Allow get me in an do there best

Chris C.
Spartanburg, SC
2012 Hyundai Accent
07/09/2019 Category: Service
They are fast and they care
Adam Preisner in the service department took great care of me to help me get back on my road trip across the country. He even called me days later to make sure I made it to South Carolina alright.

PP
Pat P.
New Castle, CO
07/08/2019
Stay away from this place
As a first time buyer my son was taken advantage of and was sold an as-is vehicle that supposedly was in "good shape" which ended up in their repair shop two months after purchase. He was told there was an additional issue besides the one the vehicle was originally brought in for. After an $1,100 repair bill the original issue was still not fixed. Since he lives 90 miles away he was unable to return to the dealership anytime soon and is still dealing with the issue. The people they have working as mechanics definitely need to be more knowledgeable. Do not recommend doing business with this dealership.

SL
Steven L.
De Beque, CO
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
07/06/2019 Category: Service
Great Car - Great Service
This trip for service was going to take a while. I was offered a ride anywhere I needed to go so I took them up on it and ran my errands. About 10 minutes before my vehicle was finished I received a phone call asking if I wanted the shuttle driver to pick me up? When I arrived at the dealership my car was ready to go. This is turning out to be a great car and the dealership has actually surpassed my expectations in the service department. Thanks Red Rock Hyundai!

Bob H.
Clifton, CO
2012 Hyundai Elantra
07/03/2019 Category: Service
High prices
Not competitive on prices.

BG
Bradley G.
Battlement Mesa, CO
2019 Hyundai Veloster N
07/03/2019 Category: Service
Recall repair
Needed to get a recall repaired call and had a appointment in less then a hour and a half

James M.
Moab, UT
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Great personal service.
The service advisor, Adam Preisner, was exceptional. He went over everything that was being serviced, in detail, with complete cost. I really appreciate the effort. I'll be back and will recommend Red Rock Hyundai.

Barbara B.
Phippsburg, CO
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Review
Everyone was friendly and helpful.

KW
Kathy W.
Paonia, CO
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Fast Pleasant Service
Having moved from Denver to Western CO I was reluctant to give up the excellent service I had always received at Arapahoe Hyundai in Centennial for the last 15 years. Pleasantly surprised at Red Rock's service department - my battery died at 15 months so was still under warranty - they replaced it, washed my Santa Fe and I was on my way.

Thanks for a prompt appointment and courteous service advisor (April).

MK
Marie K.
06/29/2019
New car purchase
Big shout out to the everyone at Red Rock. Nate in Sales was awesome (and patient).
This over the top team even brought the car I was interested into an inside bay so that we could take our time looking the Tucson, but get out of the heat.
Everyone at Red Rock totally rocks (sorry, just couldn’t help myself). You are a class act and made buying a new car painless.
Huge thanks to Nate, Jesse, Chris and Anthony. OK, Arb too.

Best,
Marie
P.S. LOVE my new Tucson. I won’t need new car for a very long time, but if I ever do I will be back!

GC
Gala C.
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
06/27/2019 Category: Service
We get great service
They really try and address your concerns
We have had good experience with Hyundai

AG
Angela G.
Fruita, CO
06/27/2019 Category: Service
Everyone is always very nice.
Adam met me outside when I pulled in and immediately got started on checking me in for my vehicle service. He was very helpful about getting a fix for the other issues with my car. He is an asset to this company.

BD
Benjamin D.
Fruita, CO
06/25/2019 Category: Service
Service Department
Very friendly and did a great job on my Tucson.
Barry F., Service Manager from Red Rock Hyundai responded on 06/25/2019

Thank you for the great review!! We greatly appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon!!

Barry Fender
Email - barryf@tdauto.com
Direct - 970-257-6979

Dan P.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
06/25/2019 Category: Service
New comers treated well
We had a flat tire. While trying to remove the tire I stripped the locking lugnut. We had to get a tow to the dealership. They were very welcoming and helped us out when we needed it. They did some other work on our car, including brakes.
We will go back to them