4.6

Overall Rating 1.6/5Overall Rating 1.6/5Overall Rating 1.6/5Overall Rating 1.6/5Overall Rating 1.6/5

EJ
Erin J.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/02/2020 Category: Service
Service was performed very fast and efficient everything was cleaned after repairs and oil change patty in service was very helpful
JOHN D. from Red Rock Hyundai responded on 07/02/2020

Thank you so much for the great review. We greatly value and appreciate your business with us here at Red Rock Hyundai. Please reach out to us for any other service needs you have, and we look forward to your next service visit.

Thanks Again

Katherine M.
2016 Hyundai Genesis
06/27/2020 Category: Service
Great environment and friendly staff!
Great place to buy a car and have it serviced too!!
JOHN D. from Red Rock Hyundai responded on 06/28/2020

Thanks so much for the 5 star review. We greatly value your business with us here at Red Rock Hyundai. We look forward to your next visit with us, and please reach out to us for any other vehicle needs you might have, sales or service.

Dave P.
Mesa, CO
06/27/2020 Category: Service
It Went Perfect
They got me in when they said they would, they addressed all my concerns and performed all necessary repairs. Car was ready when they said it would be. Can't ask for better.
JOHN D. from Red Rock Hyundai responded on 06/28/2020

Thank you for the excellent review. When our customers leave here happy, that makes us happy. We greatly appreciate and value your business with us here at Red Rock Hyundai. We look forward to your next service with us.

Thanks,
Your Red Rock Hyundai Service team

PB
Pete B.
06/23/2020
Customer service
Had a great experience purchasing a used vehicle with sales person Candy in sales and finalizing the purchase with Anthony in finance. They went out of their way to make sure I was satisfied with everything. Would recommend them to anyone in the market of purchasing a vehicle.
JOHN D. from Red Rock Hyundai responded on 06/23/2020

Thank you so much for the 5 star review. We always appreciate positive feedback from our customers. Let us know if there is anything else we can do for you and enjoy your vehicle.

Leonard S.
Crawford, CO
06/23/2020 Category: Service
we seem to have trouble getting one item taken care of. They can't seem to get rid of the service required mileage. That now shows over 7000 miles even though I specifically asked them to take that mileage off.
almost every thing was well done.
JOHN D. from Red Rock Hyundai responded on 06/23/2020

Thank you Mr. Shaw, your feedback is very valuable to our dealership. We appreciate your business with us very much, and we will reach out to you today to correct your mileage issue. We look forward to your next visit with us and feel free to reach out to us for any other maintenance needs you might have.

Deanna B.
06/22/2020 Category: Service
Best Service Department in my book!!
Easy online scheduling, text reminders. Employees are so nice and take the extra time to explain the status of your car!!! What a refreshing experience!!!!
JOHN D. from Red Rock Hyundai responded on 06/22/2020

Thank You Deanna, we always appreciate positive feedback from our customers. Here at Red Rock Hyundai we value your continued business with us. We look forward to your next service visiti with us.

Thanks,

Dan P.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
06/20/2020 Category: Service
Friendly, good service
I went in for an oil change and a possible service recall on the car's evaporative canister. Both were taken care.

I returned later that day because I needed a VIN Verification form filled out to re-title and register my older car I had brought to Colorado from out-of-state and the service manager was nice enough to do that for me. Thank you Red Rock!
JOHN D. from Red Rock Hyundai responded on 06/22/2020

Thank you Dan, we always appreciate positive feedback from our customers. We value your continued business with us here at Red Rock Hyundai. We look forward to your next service visit with us, and please reach out to us if there are any others vehicle needs you might have.

Thanks

Scott H.
Mack, CO
06/20/2020 Category: Service
Always excellent service in a timely manner.
JOHN D. from Red Rock Hyundai responded on 06/22/2020

Thank you so much for the great review! Treating our customers to excellent service is always our priority. We value your continued business with us here at Red Rock Hyundai, and look forward to your next visit with us.

Thanks Again

RZ
Robert Z.
Palisade, CO
06/18/2020 Category: Service
Patty in service was Fantastic!!
Very helpful and professional!!
JOHN D. from Red Rock Hyundai responded on 06/18/2020

Thank you so much for the kind words. We always appreciate positive feedback from our customers. We greatly value your business with us and look forward to your next visit with us.

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
06/04/2020 Category: Service
Good customer service
The service department was excellent.
JOHN D. from Red Rock Hyundai responded on 06/04/2020

Thank you so much for the great review! We appreciate and value your business with us here at Red Rock Hyundai. We look forward to seeing you again soon, and please feel free to reach out us for all your vehicle service needs.

Dan P.
2005 Hyundai Tucson
05/28/2020 Category: Service
Oil change/brake fluid replaced.
Had an oil change on my 2005 Tucson. Did not have brake fluid replaced. Yes, their service seemed fine. I don't like doing these reviews, what do you want me to say? Yes, I have no complaints.
JOHN D. from Red Rock Hyundai responded on 05/29/2020

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. We understand your time is valuable and the survey is one way we can continue to inprove on your service experiences in the future. We appreciate your business with us here at Red Rock Hyundai, and we look forward to your next service.

Olathe, CO
2011 Hyundai Tucson
05/19/2020 Category: Service
Amazing staff!
With this pandemic going on I was sure I wouldn't get my vehicle in soon but these guys had me in the next morning, my vehicle serviced and a full check ran by the end of the day for me to drive off. From beginning to end the staff I encountered were smiling, ready to help, and did help. Thanks for everything!
JOHN D. from Red Rock Hyundai responded on 05/19/2020

Thank You so much for the great review. We greatly value and appreciate your business with us here at Red Rock Hyundai. Please stay safe with everything going on and please feel free to reach out to us for any future service needs.

Thanks Again!

TN
Terri N.
Fruita, CO
05/15/2020 Category: Service
Red Rock
Accessability, friendliness
JOHN D. from Red Rock Hyundai responded on 05/15/2020

Thank you Terri, your kind words are much appreciated. We greatly value your business with us here at Red Rock Hyundai. We look forward to your next visit, and please reach out to us for any of your vehicle service needs.

Thanks a bunch!

Juliana A.
Rifle, CO
2019 Hyundai Tucson
05/12/2020 Category: Service
Love the lady at the desk she get you in and out real quick
Love the lady at the desk she get you in and out real quick
JOHN D. from Red Rock Hyundai responded on 05/12/2020

Thank you Juliana, your kind words are much appreciated. We value your business with us very much, and look forward to our next oppurtunity to serve you. Please reach out to us for any service needs you might have during these uncertain times.

Your Red Rock Hyundai Service team

Dawn L.
05/12/2020 Category: Service
Fast. Efficient
Fast efficient and Persistent
JOHN D. from Red Rock Hyundai responded on 05/12/2020

Thank you Dawn, we always appreciate positive feedback from our customers. We value your business with us here at Red Rock Hyundai, and look forward to your next service visit.