CT
New Concord, OH
Honda Element
01/06/2019
Thorough
I had a vehicle towed there, so I did have to wait until I could be fit into their schedule (understandably), but they kept me informed of the process and things they found along the way. I appreciate that they offered me various price options including referring me to another location to get something done a little bit cheaper if need be that they didn't specialize in. They did what I asked for and informed me of all the safety concerns with the vehicle and things that would need addressed in a very short amount of time, so I elected to get it all done at once to save on labor and time taking it back and forth. I appreciate that they tell me things that will be needing done soon so I can plan and prepare in my budget and it's not a shock the next time I go in.
(This is an automated e., Owner from Reed's Top Tech AutoCare responded on 01/07/2019

We are glad you are happy with our service,It is our pleasure to give great service and keeep  you safe on the road. Thanks for leaving us a review.

LT
LINDY T.
12/23/2018
Great Service for Older Car
Reed's provides great service. They take the time to explain any issues and whether service is needed immediately or may be needed in the future. With a 10 year old car, this is important to me.
(This is an automated e., Owner from Reed's Top Tech AutoCare responded on 12/24/2018

Thank you Lindy for the great review,We are happy to give you great service and make sure your RAV4 is safe on the the road for you .

BW
BILL and DEBBIE W.
Norwich, OH
Professional
I can depend on your correct diagnosis for my vehicles, knowing that things will be fixed properly and with care. It means a lot now-a-days to be able to have a shop take care of my cars and trust that what needs done will be done. And not with the typical coercing that a lot of places try, to pad the bill. Keep up the stellar job. I appreciate everyone there!

Debbie and Bil thanks so much for the great review, It is our pleasure to make sure we provide a service you can depend on.

Senecaville, OH
Great service and care
Reed's is our trusted go-to. They are thorough, knowledgeable, and fair-priced in their work, and they go above and beyond in their customer service and care.
(This is an automated e., Owner from Reed's Top Tech AutoCare responded on 12/21/2018

We appreciate your patronage and kind review! Thank you Steve and Toni. We really appreciate you both!

LD
Lowell D.
Barnesville, OH
Great place
Friendly courteous and knowledgeable staff. Good experience for my first time there. Thank you.

Thank you very much for the great review! We'll keep working hard to earn your trust and patronage!

Sue W.
Senecaville, OH
12/16/2018
New tires
I can always trust Reeds Toptech! Great service and staff
(This is an automated e., Owner from Reed's Top Tech AutoCare responded on 12/26/2018

Thanks Sue for the great review.We very much appreciate your patronage!

JIM H.
Kimbolton, OH
12/12/2018
This is a 5 STAR Company that can be trusted to handle all your car care needs.
Having purchased my new vehicle from a dealer located about 50 miles from where I live, I decided I would rather have the vehicle serviced locally. Since no dealership for my car is in the area, I wanted to have Reed's do the servicing. I was happy to learns that Reed's is very capable to service brand new vehicles, and for warranty purposes, Reed's provides a printed report detailing exactly what was done. And a file will be created and on hand for any or all subsequent visits.
(This is an automated e., Owner from Reed's Top Tech AutoCare responded on 12/12/2018

Thank you Jim for your very nice review. We appreciate your patronage!

Mark S.
Ford Transit Connect
12/12/2018 Category: Service
Mark said they seemed to care about his vehicle and they were professional.
(This is an automated e., Owner from Reed's Top Tech AutoCare responded on 12/14/2018

We really appreciate your patronage and great review! Thanks Mark!

Shawn B.
12/02/2018
Friendly and honest
I have been taking my vehicles to Reeds for a while now. They have always got me in a reasonable amount of time. They are very honest about what is wrong with my cars and are reasonable priced. I will continue to take my cars to Reeds.
(This is an automated e., Owner from Reed's Top Tech AutoCare responded on 12/02/2018

Thanks much Shawn! We will continue to work hard to earn your patronage and confidence. We hope to earn 5 stars next visit!

HG
Hazel G.
Kimbolton, OH
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Hazel said she would definitely recommend this business.
(This is an automated e., Owner from Reed's Top Tech AutoCare responded on 11/16/2018

Thank you Hazel for the recommendation!

CURT E M.
11/10/2018
2002 Ford Escape
I was extremely satisfied with the service and advise provided by Reed's Top Tech.
(This is an automated e., Owner from Reed's Top Tech AutoCare responded on 11/12/2018

Thank you Curt for the nice review! You were very kind and patient to work with and we appreciate your patronage!

BF
Bryan F.
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Bryan said the service was kind of slow but pretty good.
(This is an automated e., Owner from Reed's Top Tech AutoCare responded on 11/13/2018

Thanks Bryan. We'll try to speed it up for you next time : )

Betty S.
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Betty said this business was reliable and they are good.
(This is an automated e., Owner from Reed's Top Tech AutoCare responded on 11/15/2018

Thanks Betty! Our pleasure to keep you going!

RF
RHODA F.
Byesville, OH
11/08/2018
Personal service
It’s so nice to have people I can trust with my car! They did exactly what I asked.
(This is an automated e., Owner from Reed's Top Tech AutoCare responded on 11/09/2018

Thanks Rhoda for the great review! We really appreciate your patronage and we will work hard continue to earn your trust!

CRAIG B.
Lore City, OH
11/02/2018
Quality work hands down!
They have worked on several vehicles for us very professional courteous great mechanics worth the money if you want it done right. Thanks Reeds!
Bowman Family

Thanks Craig! You all are a pleasure to do business with! Thank you for the opporunity to serve you and your family!

Jeannine W.
New Concord, OH
Lincoln Town Car
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Jeannie said the business did a good job and she's been doing business with them for 5 years.
(This is an automated e., Owner from Reed's Top Tech AutoCare responded on 11/02/2018

Thanks Jeannine! We appreciate you!

HW
Howard W.
Chevrolet Caprice
10/29/2018 Category: Service
Howard said the staff did a great job and the service was perfect.

It is always good to see  you and keep your Caprice in the road! Thank you!

TC
Tom C.
Freeport, OH
Buick Regal
10/23/2018 Category: Service
Tom said they were very friendly, patient and Jim took the took the time to explain things to him.
(This is an automated e., Owner from Reed's Top Tech AutoCare responded on 10/24/2018

Thank you Tom for the great review. We appreciate your business very much!

MK
Mike K.
Freeport, OH
Jeep Liberty
10/23/2018 Category: Service
Mike said the employees were very courteous. They provided good service. He had no problem with the work.
(This is an automated e., Owner from Reed's Top Tech AutoCare responded on 10/26/2018

Thanks Mr. Mike for your continued patronage and confidence in our work!

AD
Ashley d.
10/20/2018 Category: Service
Ashley said the staff is very helpful, they communicate well, and she appreciates the service she receives.
(This is an automated e., Owner from Reed's Top Tech AutoCare responded on 10/23/2018

Thanks much for the very nice review Ashley. It is our pleasure to take care of your company vehicle for you!