KT
Kennedy T.
Castaic, CA
Chevrolet Camaro
07/05/2019 Category: Service
Kennedy said the employees were very professional, friendly and figured out the problem. The service overall exceeded her expectations.

BK
BRAD K.
Castaic, CA
06/28/2019
Replaced defective alternator with a different defective alternator.
I paid a good amount ($630) to have a defective alternator replaced on my Honda Odyssey. I had the work done on a Friday, 24 hours before my family and I were to leave on a road trip. But within 12 hours (once the shop was already closed for the weekend), we learned that the bearings were bad in this new alternator. It should not have happened that within a few miles of driving the alternator turned defective.

06/27/2019
Fantastic Service, Fair Price
Call me sentimental, call me cheap, but I've got 340,000 miles on a vehicle I bought brand-new off the showroom floor. I took it in for it's regular maintenance visit yesterday, and - I kid you not - when I left, the thing was running like it was brand-new. David and his crew are awesome - they've looked after my car like it was their own, at a price that is more than fair. The customer service there is outstanding.

ES
ERIN S.
06/26/2019
Honest, quick and reliable
Reeves is the best! They are honest and fair. I never feel like I’ve been taken advantage of and as a woman that’s important to me. They are quick and do a great job!

ZR
Zachary R.
Los Angeles, CA
06/25/2019 Category: Service
Zachary said the staff took good care of his vehicle. They are trustworthy and the pricing was reasonable.

AG
ARPEGEA G.
06/22/2019
I Wont go any where else!
Great consistant service! Dave Chris and the guys are always helpful, reliable, and timely. I recommend them all the time. Love these guys!

Mike L.
Lexus IS 250
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Mike said the service was excellent.

AH
AIMEE H.
Valencia, CA
Chrysler 300
06/20/2019
Peace of Mind
I have been going to Reeves Auto Center for 4 years and I won't take my car anywhere else. The quality of their work is outstanding and they have wonderful customer service. There have been times when I wasn't able to afford all of my repairs at once and they have always taken the time to break down what needs to be fixed immediately and what can wait. As a single mom I am grateful for their patience, clear communication, and genuine concern. Dave Reeves, Chris and his team provide me with such 'peace of mind' which is so important since I'm driving around 2 kids all the time. Satisfied Customer!!!

AC
ADAM C.
Mazda CX-5
06/18/2019
Great service at an honest price
Love these guys.

MT
MICHELLE T.
Stevenson Ranch, CA
Chevrolet Suburban
06/17/2019
Great customer servixe!
Went to Reeves for a low tire... they welcomed me to come in immediately to have it checked out. They found a screw in the middle of my tire... I was in the out of there in less than 10 minutes!! Patched it up No charge! Reeves Auto Service is always Friendly and quick service with reasonable charges for reliable work. Used Reeves 3-4 separate times and very happy with them.

06/15/2019
Quick, competent service, great staff, reasonable prices
I've been taking my cars to Reeves for almost two years now - and wish I'd discovered them a couple years earlier. It's an honest shop, the guys there do great work, all that work is backed up by warranty, and the price is exceedingly fair. It's quite likely I'll never go back to the dealer.

RYAN B.
Nissan Frontier 2WD
06/15/2019
Honest and Trust Worthy !
I've been coming to Reeves Automotive for almost 6 years now, and won't go anywhere else. Dave and his mechanics have always delivered and do impeccable work. Their honesty and integrity are never in question. It's to bad my family and I are moving to Texas, and have to find another honest mechanic in our new community. I will miss the great service that Reeves Automotive has always provided. Thanks Guys ! Greg , Sylvia, Ryan & Caitlin B.

RP
RAUL P.
06/12/2019
Great business with great and honest mechanics
This is my second time taking my car to Reeves and I have not yet been let down. The customer service provides by Chris has been outstanding. From the moment you drop off your car they run diagnostic test and tell you what is wrong so there is never any miscellaneous charges. They work fast and efficient couldn't be more pleased. Professional well knowledge mechanics.

ER
ELIZABETH R.
Chrysler Pacifica
06/11/2019
Always a good experience
I have been going to Reeves Auto for several years and every time I have a pleasant experience. Nice staff. Helpful and always communicate well with me.

ROBERT S.
Valencia, CA
Chevrolet Volt
06/03/2019
True service
Honest, effective and true service, one less thing to worry about when your car needs to be serviced