EC
Eric C.
Stevenson Ranch, CA
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Eric said this is a facility that everyone should be more aware of because this mechanic is honest and he will only do what is needed.

CQ
Charles Q.
04/15/2019
Reeves is trustworthy!
I've been going to Reeves for a couple of years and recently my car started having electrical problems. Reeves not only took care of the issue but they were kind enough to extend my expired alternator warranty to cover the cost. If you're considering going with Reeves, know that your car will be in good hands. They're trustworthy folk, and that's the best compliment I can give.

Kia Sportage
04/10/2019
Friendly / Prompt
Reeves handled all of our repair needs promptly and competitively (price-wise).

LR
LEON R.
Cadillac CTS Sedan
04/10/2019
2011 HHR
The Oil Change was done supper fast .

HH
Heath H.
Ford Police Interceptor
04/10/2019 Category: Service
Heath said everything was done as promised and he is very satisfied.

04/07/2019
Quick, Timely Service at a Reasonable Price
David and his crew do great work and don't miss a thing. Basic service is quick, comprehensive and fairly priced and the shop is a pleasant place to hang out while you wait. They take good care of my old monsters, and that's why I keep going back.

AT
ALAN T.
Nissan Rogue
04/05/2019
A place you can trust.
I have been going to Reeves Auto for a few years now. They are simply the best in auto repair, and I’ve been to quite a few. They are friendly, knowledgeable, efficient and thorough. Thank you gentlemen!

Sunny H.
Central Point, OR
04/03/2019 Category: Service
Sunny said that the business is awesome .

LARRY S.
Newhall, CA
MINI Cooper Hardtop
04/01/2019
great service as always
Glad we made the decision to make Reeves our go to service center

03/27/2019
Dave is so knoweldgeable and always looks out for the customer's best interest!
Dave knows his stuff and gives you great advice about your auto's care. He looks at the big picture and the implications for preventative care. I can't say enough about his knowledge, care and integrity. Dave and the team at Reeves are the absolute best and I would highly recommend them.

MARK L.
Ford Police Interceptor
03/27/2019
5 stars
If you want your vehicle fixed fast and a job well done, then this is your place. They do awesome work and keep you updated the whole way.i could image taking my truck anywhere else.

IR
IAN R.
03/21/2019
5 stars x 10!!!!!
Honest, straight forward, customer service oriented and skilled craftsmans!!!! Reeves Complete Auto will be the only auto center for my family. I have already told four other couples who will seek Dave’s and his team’s expertise. Thank you Dave and crew. It’s a wonderful feeling to find a go to auto shop!!!

GH
GREG H.
GMC Savana Cutaway
03/21/2019
Dedicated
My truck recently broke down...front end suspension. AAA wouldn't tow my vehicle even though it had been tiowed before. I'm very unhappy to say the least with AAA towing service. I called Chris over at Dave's shop and he had a tow at my location in twenty minutes! The guys at the shop made sure that my vehicle came off the tow truck safely without further damage to the body. They then repaired everything that needed repair and I had my work back the very next day. These guys rocked! Thank you all at Reeves Auto!!

JOHN H.
Newhall, CA
03/19/2019
Needed immediate service and that's exactly what I got
I found that my truck had a leak at the rear differential and called to see if I could get it in for immediate service. Chris told me to bring it in and then once they determined what the issue was he'd give me a call back, which is exactly what he did. I approved the work to be done and it was ready for pick up the next day.

Dylan D.
Honda Civic Cpe
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Dylan said the service was right and fast.