Continue reading recommended reviews

Big D H.
Cross River, NY
03/06/2018
Horrible attitude
Old man working their is one nasty person!!

Big D H.
Cross River, NY
03/06/2018
Horrible attitude
Old man who was working on my truck first could not get part witch was a coolant sensor so I had to drive to queens to get part witch was not the issue but when I dropped part off to him to replace I asked him how long is it going to take to fix and he gave me this look like he wanted to hit me so he didn’t give me an answer on the time to pick up truck and also he’s not the person to talk to he’s an dic* so I said to him listen I’m paying you good money to fix my truck you can’t give me a time frame he started to clinch his teeth like I child that he could not have a piece of candy. One nasty person go else where if you can he’s not worth the time and day!!!