2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/26/2021 Category: Service
Don’t do it!
Stay away from the Hundai cars and go to a different one. Our motor blew in just a 7 yr old car.
Adora K., Customer Relations Manager from Reliable Hyundai responded on 07/26/2021

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review and leave helpful feedback regarding your service.  I'll be reaching out later today to discuss this further with you.

Branson, MO
2017 Hyundai Azera
07/25/2021 Category: Service
The place to go to!
Great mechanical and customer service at a reasonable price.....Thank you!

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a positive review! Your kind words are greatly appreciated, and we are looking forward to providing more stellar service experiences in the future!

BD
Barbara D.
2021 Hyundai Kona
07/23/2021 Category: Service
Clean pleasant and welcoming environment
All was done swift and great…

LT
Linda T.
2007 Hyundai Tucson
07/22/2021 Category: Service
Always excellent service
I have taken my Tuscon to Reliable Hyundai for 14 years having purchased it new from them. Only Reliable touches my SUV. Austin is an exceptional Reliable Professional for the Service Department
TD
Taylor D., Customer Relations Manager from Reliable Hyundai responded on 07/23/2021

Thank you so much for completing a 5 star review!  We are so glad that Austin is able to provide such wonderful service for you and your vehicle, and are looking forward to continuing the trend of more excellent services in the future!

Waynesville, MO
07/21/2021 Category: Service
Friendly staff
During my most recent visit, the person who managed my service check in was extremely friendly and professional. He also took the time to check on the coverage of my extended warranty for an issue I've been having with my vehicle.
Adora K., Customer Relations Manager from Reliable Hyundai responded on 07/21/2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to complete a 5 star review!  We are so happy that we provided you with excellent, friendly service!  Your kind words are greatly appreciated, and we are looking forward to providing more stellar service experiences in the future!

Bolivar, MO
2009 Hyundai Elantra
07/17/2021 Category: Service
Car Service
Friendly environment and good service
Taylor D., Customer Relations Manager from Reliable Hyundai responded on 07/19/2021

Thank you for taking the time to complete a positive review and leave helpful feedback!

KP
Ken P.
Shell Knob, MO
07/16/2021 Category: Service
Review
Good job
TD

Thank you for taking the time to complete a 5 Star review!

Barbara B.
La Feria, TX
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/14/2021 Category: Service
Trustworthy
All associates are very personable and have readily answered any questions and concerns I have regarding my vehicle. They
are prompt in handling check-in upon my arrival. The waiting area is very comfortable, with free coffee and snacks. I am kept informed if they experience any issue that may take longer to handle than originally projected. I have visited different Hyundai dealership/service center which is just a few miles from my home in TX. What a difference! I found them completely untrustworthy -- showing me a filthy air filter and suggesting that I have them replace it. However, I know for a fact that it was not from my car because my husband had just checked the filter the day before and it was CLEAN. When I left my husband made sure they did not put that dirty filter in my car. Also, their charge for an oil change was unreasonable.
TD
Taylor D., Customer Relations Manager from Reliable Hyundai responded on 07/15/2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to complete a 5 star review!  We are so happy that we provided you with excellent, trustworthy service!  Your kind words are greatly appreciated, and we are looking forward to providing more stellar service experiences in the future!

EL
Ellen L.
Fort Myers, FL
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe Xl
07/13/2021 Category: Service
On Top of It!
We arrived early for our appointment and were able to get right in for service. We asked if a wash was available after the service and she said “we would be pleased to do that for you”! Had a pleasant and comfortable wait in the customers’ area and were presented with a sparkling fresh-washed car.
Thank you for your excellent customer service!
AK
Adora K., Customer Relations Manager from Reliable Hyundai responded on 07/14/2021

Thank you for the 5 star review and positive feedback! We look forward to proving you another exceptional service in the future.

James Karla R.
2020 Hyundai Palisade
07/09/2021 Category: Service
Average
No longer the feel welcome, go out of your way place it used to be. Maybe new management, who knows. Definitely different though. Just another dealership.
AK
Adora K., Customer Relations Manager from Reliable Hyundai responded on 07/09/2021

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review! I will be reaching out to you shortly, we always want our customers to feel welcome and I want to write a better story.

AK
Adora K., Customer Relations Manager from Reliable Hyundai responded on 07/13/2021

I will be reaching out to you again tomorrow, I look forward to speaking with you.

Branson, MO
07/07/2021 Category: Service
Overall good
I had a good experience in the facility, however the wait to get in was almost 6 weeks, and the issue my car had ended up being very dangerous to drive on. I would love to see better appointment availability.
Adora K., Customer Relations Manager from Reliable Hyundai responded on 07/07/2021

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review!  I apologize for the issues you experienced with wait times while setting an appointment.  I'll be reaching out shortly to discuss this further.

Robert B., Service Director from Reliable Hyundai responded on 07/21/2021

Thank you for the feedback. We understand the frustration of waiting to come in. We are constantly adding additional staff memebers to our Service team to better serve our customers.

Robert Beverly
Service Director
417-864-6800

2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/06/2021 Category: Service
Great customer service!
Always treated with exceptional customer service. Timely and efficient.
Adora K., Customer Relations Manager from Reliable Hyundai responded on 07/06/2021

We appreciate the 5 star review! We can't wait to provide excellent service to you again in the future.

Jay R.
Willard, MO
2021 Hyundai Sonata Hev
07/05/2021 Category: Service
Great car; great experience.
The service center is great and the staff are professional and courteous! Just make sure you know where you are going because the building has 3 dealers (Hyundai, Subaru, and Mazda) and each service center entrance is specific to their make of car.
AK
Adora K., Customer Relations Manager from Reliable Hyundai responded on 07/05/2021

Thank you for the 5 star review and for the helpful feedback! I will get with our advisors, we want to make sure everyone is welcomed as soon as they enter the building.

Kirbyville, MO
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/02/2021 Category: Service
Staff and service!
Staff is great and so is the service!
Taylor D., Customer Relations Manager from Reliable Hyundai responded on 07/02/2021

Thank you for taking the time to complete a 5 star review!  We're so glad that our staff was able to provide great service for you!

Fair Grove, MO
2019 Hyundai Elantra
07/02/2021 Category: Service
They made a confusing situation right
They worked with me to fix a problem caused by another repair shop, the customer service was excellent.

06/30/2021 Category: Service
Should call before repairs
Not happy
Taylor D., Customer Relations Manager from Reliable Hyundai responded on 07/01/2021

Thank you for taking the time to provide a review and leave feedback regarding your service with us. I apologize for the issues you experienced, and will be reaching out shortly to discuss this with you further.

thanks,

tdunkel@vtaig.com

Thanks for taking time out of your day to speak with me, Sir.  Again, we apologize for the miscommunication that occured during your service with us and hope that the resolution we came to is the first step in earning back your trust for the future!