Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5

LO
Laura O.
2021 Hyundai Kona
05/08/2021 Category: Service
Amazing Costumer Service!
Everyone is always so friendly and they made buying my first car a fun experience. 10/10 recommend!
TD
Taylor D., Customer Relations Manager from Reliable Hyundai responded on 05/10/2021

Thanks for the positive review!  We're glad your experience was a positive one!

VL
Videla L.
Kimberling City, MO
05/07/2021 Category: Service
V.L.
Great every time!
TD
Taylor D., Customer Relations Manager from Reliable Hyundai responded on 05/07/2021

Thank you so much for sending in a 5 star review!  We're so happy that we are able to continually provide excellent services for you!

Krista S.
Cassville, MO
05/06/2021
I took my car in because the motor blew up. They did a service because there was a recall on my engine! I got a call to pick my car up and was excited to finally get my baby back. I drove three miles down the road and the transmission went out. I called them and they assured me they would look into it. They paid for my loaner car during this process. While I was waiting for an answer I was calling once a week for some kind of update. No one could tell me anything except that we were still waiting on an answer. I finally get a call on may 4th and they tell me they aren’t going to replace the transmission because it didn’t have anything to do with the service and that theyve known this since the 21st of last month! Austin (the guy I talked to) told me you don’t even have to touch the transmission at all to replace an engine. He then tells me that they will no longer pay for the rental car (which is understandable if they aren’t doing the repair). Well that day enterprise called me and told me they haven’t been paying for the rental since Tuesday so now I have to pay for all of these days. At first I was super happy with them and the engine did great. But I feel like there was a huge lack of communication and that they did something during the repair and now won’t fix their mistake.
TD

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.  I apologize for the lack of communication you experienced during your major services with us.  This type of warranty work is especially frustrating as it takes a sizeable amount of time and effort.

Please contact me at the number or email address below and I would love to chat with you about your experience.

2012 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
05/04/2021 Category: Service
Reasonable time frame
Taylor D., Customer Relations Manager from Reliable Hyundai responded on 05/05/2021

We appreciate the 5 stars!  Excellent service is our #1 priority!

Dorothy M.
Willard, MO
2021 Hyundai Venue
04/29/2021 Category: Service
Springfield, MO visit
The service people were very helpful and courteous.
TD
Taylor D., Customer Relations Manager from Reliable Hyundai responded on 04/29/2021

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a 5 star review!  We appreciate your positive feedback!

KF
Kathy F.
Forsyth, MO
2021 Hyundai Tucson
04/29/2021 Category: Service
No pressure just knowledgeable and friendly sales and service staff.
From purchase to servicing. Everyone has gone out of their way to be helpful and provide professional assistance.
TD

We appreciate the 5 star review and positive feedback!  We love providing stellar service every step of the way!

TW
Terri And W.
Kimberling City, MO
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/27/2021 Category: Service
They returned a dirty car after work done
They returned a dirty car after work done
TD
Taylor D., Customer Relations Manager from Reliable Hyundai responded on 04/27/2021

I have attempted to reach out to you regarding this issue.  Please contact me at the number below at your earliest convenience.

Hoping to hear from you soon,

2020 Hyundai Kona
04/26/2021 Category: Service
Service was great. The wait time to get an appointment was not.

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a 5 star review and send in feedback regarding your service!  We apologize about our availabilty.  Hopefully in the near future when COVID restrictions are less strict, we'll be able to open up more appoinments to make sure our customers are seen as soon as possible.

Roland B.
Fair Grove, MO
04/26/2021 Category: Service
Good service and friendly employees
Very good service but long wait just for oil change
TD
Taylor D., Customer Relations Manager from Reliable Hyundai responded on 04/26/2021

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a positive review!  I apologize that your wait was longer than usual.  Unfortunately, our main computer systems (on a National level)  had a catastrophic failure last week that caused some delays.  We hope to provide 5 star services in the future!

Thayer, MO
04/26/2021 Category: Service

Thank you for providing feeback.  I apologize that service did not meet your expectations.  I will be reaching out shortly to discuss this matter further.

tdunkel@vtaig.com

I have attempted to call regarding your service experience.  Please give me a call or email back at your earliest convenience.  My contact information is below.

Hoping to hear from you soon,

MK
May K.
Ava, MO
04/26/2021 Category: Service
Good
Every thing was good
TD

Thank you for the positive review!  We're looking forward to providing 5 star service again in the future!

2021 Hyundai Tucson
04/23/2021 Category: Service
Customer Service
Austin the service manager went above and beyond.

Thank you for sending in a 5 star review!  We're glad that Austin provided you with a stellar service experience!

Branson, MO
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
04/22/2021 Category: Service
service

04/21/2021 Category: Service
Excellent reliable service
Excellent reliable service
Taylor D., Customer Relations Manager from Reliable Hyundai responded on 04/22/2021

Thank you for taking the time to send in a review.  I will be reaching out today to discuss your service.

Angie B.
Nixa, MO
04/16/2021
30th Anniversary and Raymond our salesman
When we went on the lot our goal was to see if we wanted to search for a used Santa Fe we currently have an 08 Sonata that I drive daily and have had no problems with so looking for a newer car but without the price of a new car was important. Raymond came out immediately to help us and after sitting in the Santa Fe and knowing it would work for us Raymond let us take it for a test drive and we were hooked. His explanation of all the technology in this vehicle was on point. We asked him more questions gave him homework for answers he didn't know and said we would see him the next day. When we came back Raymond and his whole team were helpful, courteous no hard selling we even bought extended warranties because it made sense not because we were pressured. Thank you Raymond 😊 it was a great buying experience and the best 30th Anniversary gift.
TD
Taylor D., Customer Relations Manager from Reliable Hyundai responded on 04/20/2021

We appreciate the 5 star review!

KP
Kenneth P.
Ozark, MO
04/05/2021 Category: Service
A great place for service related issues
I took my Tuscon in for a recall issue. They handled it quickly and so far no issues. Joey was very nice and made the visit very pleasant.
TD
Taylor D., Customer Relations Manager from Reliable Hyundai responded on 04/05/2021

Thank you so much for the 5 star review and for providing feedback regarding your service experience!