PH
Paul H.
Myrtle, MO
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
10/23/2020 Category: Service
Highly recommended dealer. Always informative, courteous and helpful.
MEGAN B., Customer Relations Manager from Reliable Hyundai responded on 10/23/2020

Thank you so much for your business and feedback!

Omaha, AR
Nothing
I had to schedule a 4 hour block of time for 5 recalls on my car that only took one and a half hours
MEGAN B., Customer Relations Manager from Reliable Hyundai responded on 10/22/2020

Hi Melody,

Thank you for taking an additional moment to elaborate on the scheduling issue you've mentioned. I'm communicating with our team members to ensure your future visits are more convenient for your schedule and travel needs.

Please do let me know if you need any further assistance.

Warmly,

(417) 864-6800

TC
Thomas C.
Waynesville, MO
2019 Hyundai Kona
Excellent facilities
facility always clean and staff pleasant
MEGAN B., Customer Relations Manager from Reliable Hyundai responded on 10/21/2020

Hi Thomas,

Thank you for your business and feedback! If there is anything we can do to improve your future services with us, please don't hesitate to let us know. We look forward to your next visit!

Warmly,

(417) 864-6800 ext 1133

2013 Hyundai Elantra Coupe
5 STAR!
GREAT SERVICE!
Robert B., Service Director from Reliable Hyundai responded on 10/23/2020

Thank you for your valuable feedback!

Robert Beverly
Service Director

BK
Bruce K.
Hartville, MO
Poor engines
Had a hard time ever fixing the problems

Hi Mr. Keith,

I'm sorry to hear there were more issues than previously mentioned on our phone call the other day. I would be happy to get you back in for the free interior cleaning we spoke about, and to get the services performed completely and properly. Please let me know when it would be convenient for you to have this taken care of. If you will need assistance getting the vehicle to us, we may be able to assist you with that as well.

Looking forward to hearing back soon,

(417) 864-6800 ext. 1133

Robert B., Service Director from Reliable Hyundai responded on 10/23/2020

Thank you for the feedback. I see that you and Megan have spoken, please allow us to address these concerns. I feedback and ratings are extremely important to us and we look forward to resolving these issues.

Robert Beverly
Service Director

10/20/2020 Category: Service
Oil Change
I was in and out quickly. I was actually surprised how fast it was.

Good morning,

Waynesville, MO
10/20/2020 Category: Service
Staff is kind and respectful. Consistently helpful.
Staff is consistently kind and respectful. They answer all my questions and will make appropriate recommendations without pressure. I will definitely purchase my next Hyundai from Reliable.
MEGAN B., Customer Relations Manager from Reliable Hyundai responded on 10/20/2020

Hi!

Cabool, MO
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/14/2020 Category: Service
Personnel
Went in for an oil change and walked into the showroom to look at the new cars. After speaking with Jon Spencer I wound up getting a brand new car. I fell in love with it after a test drive and Jon worked hard to make sure my payments would stay close to the current. The finance guy, Tom Denevan was just as great and took me through the process in a freindly and timely manner. I was on cloud 9 all the way home with a beautiful brand new car.
MEGAN B., Customer Relations Manager from Reliable Hyundai responded on 10/15/2020

Hi Cynthia,

Thank you for your business and feedback! Congratulations on your new purchase!!

We look forward to your next visit!

Don W.
Billings, MO
10/12/2020 Category: Service
Recall on my engine
I took my sonata to have Hyundai see if the reason for my engine failure was due to a recall on the sleeves of the crankshaft. Sorry I might be wrong on what Hyundai call it. Anyway, I drop my sonata off and waited several weeks. No one called me with and update, so I call the service department to get and update. A nice person said let me check, they came back to the phone and said they are waiting for parts to come in. I waited another week and half and called back. This time I believe it was the same person stated that my Sonata was ready. I had to wait until the next day because it was already to late to pick up car. I picked up my Sonata the next day. On a side note never spoke to my service advisor the entire time they had mt Sonata. If it wasn't for me calling and the nice person who did help me. No telling how long they would have kept my car. Glad my family had a extra car that I could drive for almost 4 weeks. Even though I had a bad experience with my service advisor, overall Hyundai a good job by replacing my engine.
MEGAN B., Customer Relations Manager from Reliable Hyundai responded on 10/12/2020

Hi Don,

Thank you for sharing your recent experience. I apologize that your visit wasn't what you should have received with us at Reliable. I have shared your feedback with our team and department heads, and offer our sincerest apologies. Measures are being taken to ensure your future visits with us will be greatly improved.

We look forward to earning your trust back and providing the service you have come to expect.

RD
Rebekah D.
Missouri
2020 Hyundai Tucson
10/10/2020 Category: Service
Friendly and Efficient
I was immediately greeted and assisted. I had made an appointment weeks before, and they had my information ready to go as soon as I walked in. They told me the estimated time it would take for my car, and it was actually done in almost half the time. There were snacks and drinks available while waiting, and it was a nice, comfortable area. I was also surprised to find that my car had been washed! Will definitely continue using them!

Hi Rebekah,

Thank you for your business and feedback! We hope to have our scheduling processes back up to par asap, and we're looking forward to your next visit!

10/03/2020 Category: Service
Professional and friendly staff
Staff is friendly yet professional, facility is clean and job done in a timely fashion.
MEGAN B., Customer Relations Manager from Reliable Hyundai responded on 10/05/2020

Hi!

RV
Rodney Connie V.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/30/2020 Category: Service
The Service Team at Reliable Hyundai are some of the best I have worked with ever. They are all really knowledgeable, super friendly and work well as a team. They communciated well on what to expect as far as how long my vehicle would be in service, the cost they quoted me was accurate, and the job was performed perfectly.
MEGAN B., Customer Relations Manager from Reliable Hyundai responded on 10/01/2020

Hi Rodney & Connie,

JJ
John J.
Ozark, MO
09/30/2020 Category: Service
John
All went well
MEGAN B., Customer Relations Manager from Reliable Hyundai responded on 09/30/2020

Hi John,