Reliable Hyundai

RK
Richard K.
2009 Hyundai Genesis
02/25/2021 Category: Service
I think I was spoiled in the past years!
They just dropped the Ball in the cleanup portion I've gotten used to over the years.
Robert B., Service Director from Reliable Hyundai responded on 02/25/2021

Richard,
 Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. I apologize for the issues during this visit. On the morning of your the temp. was too cold for the wash to be opened. When you are in the area, please swing by and we will get that washed up for you. When temps allow, the wash is always open for our customers to drive through, so come by anytime. I do also apologize for the bulb going unnoticed. Please come by at your convenience and allow us to replace that for you.
 We do look forward to earning your trust back in the future. Your Service Team at Reliable Hyundai always strives to provide a 5 Star Service and we take it serious when we fail to deliver.

OB
Oliver B.
Saint Robert, MO
2011 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
Swift and knowledgeable
Fantastic service, they fixed my issues courteously and without any issues.
Robert B., Service Director from Reliable Hyundai responded on 02/25/2021

Thank you for sharing you experience with your Service Team.

RE
Roger And Renee E.
Willard, MO
02/24/2021 Category: Service
Ty provided great customer service. He listened to my concerns and worked to help troubleshoot and figure the issue out.
Robert B., Service Director from Reliable Hyundai responded on 02/24/2021

Thank you for taking time to send us your 5-star review! We look forward to providing excellent service for you in the future.

GB
Gary B.
02/19/2021 Category: Service
Great job
Everyone was friendly. Service was great.
Robert B., Service Director from Reliable Hyundai responded on 02/20/2021

Thank you for providing positive feedback. We look forward to seeing you in the future and earning 5 stars!

ST
Sabree T.
Ozark, MO
2017 Hyundai Accent
02/16/2021 Category: Service
Amazing
Staff is always amazing and very helpful.
Due to the snow/ice that was around when getting service I was able to drop off vehicle early!
Robert B., Service Director from Reliable Hyundai responded on 02/18/2021

Thank you for completeing the survey.

Michael S.
Rogersville, MO
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/13/2021 Category: Service
My rescore
Just to reiterate, my original 3 star rating is for Hyundai corporation and my rescore reflects the service from the local dealership, Reliable Hyundai.

02/12/2021 Category: Service
It's my computer, again.
This review is directed at Hyundai corporation more than Reliable Hyundai. My computer on my '15 Santa Fe had to be replaced for the 2nd time. The computer replacement was ordered in Sept 2020. The Parts department apologized after 1 month passed without anything shipped. The new computer finally arrived in JANUARY! Then it was over 2 weeks before Reliable could get the car in. No apology from Hyundai corporation for the extreme delay.
This part controls my blue tooth, maps, and climate control. I made things work by navigating with Google Map on the phone and I just had to guess at temperature control. At least it didn't affect my steering!
Robert B., Service Director from Reliable Hyundai responded on 02/12/2021

Thnsk you for sharing your feedback with us. I apoogize for the issues on your recent visit. Thak you for talking with Megan earlier.

Bailey H.
2009 Hyundai Sonata
02/08/2021 Category: Service
Great service.
MEGAN B., Customer Relations Manager from Reliable Hyundai responded on 02/08/2021

Thank you!

2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/05/2021 Category: Service
Santa fe service
Car was clean when returned

Good morning!

Thank you for taking time to send us your feedback. We appreciate your kind review and value your business!

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/04/2021 Category: Service
Excellent service.
Dealership service department gets things done in a reasonable time and at a reasonable price.
MEGAN B., Customer Relations Manager from Reliable Hyundai responded on 02/05/2021

Thank you so much for sending in your feedback! We're proud to provide exceptional service and appreciate your business and review!

PW
Peggy W.
the people and service
they were willing to work with me to replace my battery the same afternoon that I called. thank you
MEGAN B., Customer Relations Manager from Reliable Hyundai responded on 01/22/2021

Hi Peggy,

I'm happy we were able to get you taken care of same-day! We appreciate your business!

2012 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
Coupons for service
Keep mailing out coupons

Good morning,

Thank you for your feedback! We're currently working to get our appointment availability back up to par. I do apologize for the limited availabilty. That has unfortunately been brought about with the onset of the COVID pandemic. Coupons are primarily available via email and our website, if you'd like to opt in for either of those options for future visits. Thank you again for your business and review, and we look forward to seeing you again!

James C.
Stockton, MO
Fast, friendly service.
Reliable Hyundai always treats me right!

Good morning James,

Thank you for taking time to complete our follow-up survey! We're proud to provide you with outstanding service and look forward to doing so in the future!

KJ
Katelyn J.
Rogersville, MO
Exceptional service and vehicles
I am always blown away at the service I get at the Hyundai dealership. They treat me fairly with respect and always deliver perfect service and give me tips for keeping my car in great condition. I am never worried about my car when I leave it with them.

Good morning Katelyn,

Thank you for taking time to provide your 5 star review! We value and appreciate your kind words and business. We're looking forward to your next visit too!

NB
Nancy B.
Clever, MO
01/22/2021 Category: Service

01/18/2021 Category: Service
Hyundai
Good service but they had my car for over a month they could have gave me a good vacuum in it.
Robert B., Service Director from Reliable Hyundai responded on 01/18/2021

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent service experience at Reliable Hyundai. I apologize for the amount of time it takes to get the engine authorized and replaced under this warranty extension. While we are still currently washing cars, we have suspended vacuming due to the guidelines set forth. However, feel free to swing by anytime we are open and take advantage of our complementary wash & vacumns that we have set out.
We truly appreciate you sharing your thoughts with us.

Hi Nancy!

Thank you so much for submitting your 5-star rating! We look forward to providing you with outstanding service at all your future visits!