2055 Reviews

Overall Rating 4.1874969/5Overall Rating 4.1874969/5Overall Rating 4.1874969/5Overall Rating 4.1874969/5rating 4.1874969
Overall Rating 2.25/5Overall Rating 2.25/5rating 2.25rating 2.25rating 2.25

Battlefield, MO
2013 Hyundai Genesis
10/22/2018 Category: Service
Genesis service
Job well done and in time promised. Friendly staff. Thanks!

MA
Mark A.
Republic, MO
10/20/2018 Category: Service
#1
Always thorough, always friendly!
Devin S., Customer Relations Manager from Reliable Hyundai responded on 10/22/2018

Thank you for ranking us #1! We appreciate having you as a returning customer of ours and look forward to working with you time and time again!

10/20/2018 Category: Service
OK
I have been completely satisfied with Reliable in the past. My disappointment is with Hyundai the manufacturer.
I wonder how many complaints must be documented before they inform the dealers about an issue and possible solutions.
There are dozens of complaints about the Tucson automatic climate control A/C, but the dealer says they are unaware of the problem.
Devin S., Customer Relations Manager from Reliable Hyundai responded on 10/20/2018

We appreciate the feedback you've provided and sympathize with your frustrations regarding your recent service visit.  We work hard to see that our customers have a truly exceptional experience and it seems as though we fell short of expectations.  We appreciate you as our Reliable customer and will make every attempt to make sure your next visit with our service department does not fall short. Our Customer Relations Manager, Devin, will be following up with you to discuss your concerns.

Dale And W.
Nixa, MO
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/18/2018 Category: Service
The job done right.
I don't have to worry if it is being done right or fair.
Devin S., Customer Relations Manager from Reliable Hyundai responded on 10/19/2018

Thank you for the excellent feedback! We hope to see you next time!

Terri S.
Ozark, MO
10/18/2018 Category: Service
I had to unexpectedly go to my dealership due to a flat tire. They were able to squeeze me in and order and put on a new tire quickly.

Terri,

Thank you for the great feedback! We are glad we were able to get you in and out in no time! We hope to do business with you again!

Richard C.
Seymour, MO
2010 Hyundai Genesis
10/17/2018 Category: Service
Do not use
Prices are way above book for repairs.

Thank you for making us aware of your recent experience with Reliable Hyundai. I apologize if our service did not meet your expectations. We appreciate you taking the time to share your concerns. Our Customer Relations Manager, Devin, will be following up with you to discuss this mishap.

DE
Dianna E.
Omaha, AR
2012 Hyundai Tucson
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Each and every time I have had service performed I could not ask for better customer service.
I have owned my Hyundai Tucson since 2012 and have always had it serviced by Reliable Hyundai as they have always been prompt, cordial and explained everything that was being completed and provided recommendations on future service for my vehicle. They have always been the best service provider for any vehicle that I have ever serviced. Thank you!!!
Devin S., Customer Relations Manager from Reliable Hyundai responded on 10/17/2018

Dianna,

We appreciate your feedback and are pleased to have you as a returning customer of ours! We are glad to hear that we always provide you with great customer service and look forward to serving you for years to come! We will see you next time!

Chris W.
Hollister, MO
2016 Hyundai Veloster
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Routine Service
Brought my car in for oil change and had the entire car checked and everything went fine. Thank you again

Chris,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with this great feedback! We look forward to doing business with you again in the future!

John M.
Branson, MO
2015 Hyundai Genesis
10/15/2018 Category: Service
Great experience
Devin S., Customer Relations Manager from Reliable Hyundai responded on 10/15/2018

Thank you for the positive feedback and the five-star rating, John! We are pleased to hear that you had a great experience and we hope to service your vehicle for years to come!

Shell Knob, MO
10/15/2018 Category: Service
Service was great!
I will definitely have my car serviced here, that being said, will never buy or lease a car here. We tried that and the experience was awful, horrible, and based on lies.

Thank you for the feedback! We are pleased to hear that our service department has met your expectations; however, we are sorry to hear that you experienced problems with our sales department! We look forward to servicing your Hyundai for years to come!

Michael W.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/14/2018 Category: Service
Efficient Service
Happy with the service department on this trip. The service advisor was friendly and courteous. Took a little over 45 minutes for an oil change and inspection.

Thank you for the feedback! We look forward to doing business with you again!

WS
William S.
10/14/2018 Category: Service
New car and service
This is my 3rd car I have bought from them. I would not go back if the service was bad

Thank you for the excellent feedback and the five-star rating! We are pleased to have you as a returning customer of ours and look forward to working with you for years to come!

2004 Hyundai Elantra
O
O

Thank you for the five-star rating! We will see you next time!

BC
Bob C.
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Service is fast and great
Service is fast and great.

Bob,

Thank you for the five gold stars and the kind words! We are happy to hear that we are able to service your Hyundai and get you back on the road in no time! We hope to work with you for years to come!

HB
Heather B.
West Plains, MO
2017 Hyundai Azera
10/12/2018 Category: Service
They always get me in and out as fast as possible. The technicians are always friendly.

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with positive feedback, Heather! We are happy to hear that we are able to get you in and out in no time! We look forward to servicing your vehicle for many more years!

Dennis B.
Carthage, MO
10/10/2018 Category: Service
Very Professional
Very happy with all the service. I will be back for sure..

Thank you for the kind feedback, Dennis! We are pleased to hear that our service personnel were professional and made your visit delightful! We look forward to servicing your Hyundai for many more years!

Jeremy H.
Windyville, MO
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
10/10/2018 Category: Service
Great car; Great service
I love my Ioniq, and reliable makes maintaining it quick and pleasant.

Thank you for the great feedback and the five-star rating, Jeremy! We are pleased to hear that your experience is always quick and pleasant! We hope to do business with you for years to come!

Joe B.
Marshfield, MO
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Routine maintainance visit
Quality and timely service AGAIN (seems to be the routine).

Joe, thank you for the kind feedback and the five-star rating! We are delighted to hear that service has always met your expectations! We hope to continue doing business with you for years to come!

DI
Daniel Jennifer I.
Republic, MO
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Always Great Service
Best Service In Town!
Devin S., Customer Relations Manager from Reliable Hyundai responded on 10/09/2018

Thank you for the extraordinary feedback! We are pleased to hear that we provide the best service in town! We look forward to doing business with you for many years!

ER
Elizabeth R.
Yuma, AZ
10/07/2018 Category: Service
Great
Took care of me right away!! Very friendly service people!!

Thank you for the great feedback! We are pleased to hear that we were able to get you taken care of promptly! We hope to work with you again in the future!