Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

David G.
Porsche 911
05/30/2018
Friendly, efficient, knowledgable
Really appreciate the personal friendly service and care which they give to my car. They only recommend what needs to be done vs the dealer approach that is broad brush and more oriented to generating revenue for them rather than recommending work that is best for your individual car and driving habits.

Brian S.
Venice, FL
05/26/2018
Surprise!
Late Friday afternoon the shift cable on my 2005 Boxster broke. Renn Haus stayed open for my after hour arrival on a AAA tow truck. The broken cable was confirmed on Friday so it could be ordered first thing Monday morning. The car was ready early Monday afternoon!
Great response to an emergency repair!

Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class
05/25/2018
Honesty...I was told that I was too cheap to own a mercedes.
I believe that the quality of the work is very high.
Shaun L., General Manager from Renn Haus LLC responded on 05/25/2018

RENN HAUS is pleased that our client appreciates the honesty and integrity that our business is built on. While we recognize that luxury German vehicles may, occasionally, require costly repairs, RENN HAUS constantly works to ensure all services are fairly priced and provide the unmatched value our clients have come to expect.

Brian S.
Venice, FL
05/21/2018
One happy customer!
It's great to have a specialty shop where you can have a high level of trust! Extensive 60,000 mile scheduled service completed on time and the car returned in spotless condition. Friendly pricing!

SV
Sharon V.
Porsche Cayman
05/16/2018
Great Service!
Renn Haus is the only place I would consider taking my Porsche Cayman to for service. I discovered them last year when my dealer wanted to charge $2,000+ for "routine maintenance" on my car (with less than 6,000 miles on the odometer). Everyone there is knowledgeable, friendly and most of all honest. I've referred some friends to them and they also have been very satisfied. I highly recommend them!

Ann S.
Punta Gorda, FL
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
05/04/2018
The staff were friendly and efficient and the replacement windshield part handled quickly. Overall the experience at Renn Haus was most pleasant and worth the long drive.

Stephen C.
04/27/2018
Highest Rating!
You paid handsomely for your European luxury auto. You have a right to be nervous about bringing it somewhere other than the dealership.
After reading all the positive reviews and filtering out the negative ones, Stephanie and Sean quickly put my concerns to rest.
They were personal, knowledgeable and offered several options from genuine BMW parts to high aftermarket alternatives.
The repair shop is neat and clean and staffed by professionally trained (by manufacturer) automotive service technicians.
My BMW 550ix M-Sport Dinan Stage 5 developed a leak in the radiator. Brought it to BMW first to find out my warranty ran out 14 days ago and they would not make an exception. Hence my decision to go to Renn Haus. The repair was completed as promised at a significantly lower cost than was quoted at the dealership.
So yes, I am very pleased with this experience and would recommend Renn Haus.

SP
Stephen P.
Porsche Cayman
04/24/2018
2009 Porsche Cayman, check engine light
As always first class service, my check engine light came on, I dropped it off without an appointment and the guys were able to take care of it and do my 50k mile service in a few days. They are always helpful and the work is top notch

Bryan M.
Volkswagen Touareg
04/21/2018
Great service.
Always providing great service.

Mercedes-Benz E350
04/20/2018
Did work promptly and totally in line with estimate.

Richard M.

North Port, FL
Mercedes-Benz E350
04/18/2018
Continuing Great Service
Renn Haus continues to provide convenient, experienced and quality service for my auto. I never feel I/m being "sold" but instead simply given some items my auto may require. It's always my decision as to when and if the service is performed. Thanks for your continuing professionalism.

Billie H.
04/18/2018
BMW maintance
Rennhaus provides great personalized service. Your car is in really good hands.

FT
Frank T.
Parrish, FL
Mercedes-Benz E320
04/13/2018
Highly Recommend
Mechanic @ Renn Haus found issues with my Mercedes E320 Diesel that were missed by another shop. That's pretty big in my opinion. Mercedes fuel flow & other sensors hint at problems that are not always easy to diagnose. They give a general idea, but it takes a good mechanic to interpret them. Renn Haus has those mechanics.

DF
Don F.
Porsche 911 Carrera
04/11/2018
1st time customer
You shop was recommended by a tech at tire kingdom
I took ride down road to see if your shop was presentable and busy
Place looked professional, not just a hack or junk shop
Made appt and was greeted and treated well by “Mitchell”
Good young man ! Very informative , courteous
Called me back with information on service required
Work was done well, on time and as estimated
I would; and have recommended your shop to a neighbor .
Well done !
Don F

TR
Tibor R.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
04/11/2018
Friendly, courteous service
Reasonably priced quality service. Work performed on time and met expectations.

Brad M.
04/10/2018
The staff is excellent!
Mitchell the service advisor made the whole experience a pleasure. Everyone was extremely professional and knowledgeable about every aspect of the service they preformed. I would take my other German automobiles there without a second thought !

Mark D.
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
04/08/2018
Taken care of business
Shaun and the crew at Renn Haus are pleasant and a joy to deal with, even when taken care of the small details.

Clifford B.
04/07/2018
Straight forward discussion about vehicle issues and options. Professional and friendly service
From the first telephone call and all the way to the final service. The team at Renn Haus has customer service down pat. Went the extra mile for me to fix my a problem with my Porsche radio at no extra charge. A special shoutout to Shawn

John F.
Mercedes-Benz C280
04/07/2018
My Mercedes C-280 of 1995
Once again Renn Haus does it. My C-280 had a weird backfire and serious other problems caused by the fuel rods. Renn Haus put it all together again and my car runs like new even though it's 23 years old. No place like it. You can't do better.
John F.