Ballinger, TX
Nissan Murano
01/19/2019
2004 Murano
Brought my sons car in. Was given a possible remdy for $900. Not a good option for a car worth $1000.
Not real assurance of the problem or options for stop-gap measures.
Will sell as is.
Shane B. from Ric Henry's Auto Service responded on 01/19/2019

I would first like to say thank you for using Ric Henry's Auto Service. For the problem(s) that you guys were having, we need to start off fixing what we know is faulty. In this case it is an ignition coil and spark plugs. I wish there was a way of knowing what other ailments a car may have, but you have to start off fixing what the main problem is and see how many other problems are related to the main issue (if we had the ability to read into the future, well, lets just say we would all be very wealthy and there wouldn't be any hungry people in the world). Unfortunatly, with the number of miles of your vehicle, it is very likely all the repairs needed could exceed the value of your vehicle. Thats when one needs to decide if you want to keep it and fix it or sell/trade-in. When repairs surpass a vehicles value, it has to make sense for the customer, before it can make cents for us. If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact us. Thanks and God bless!
Shane

MARK L.
BMW 750i
01/13/2019
Highly recommend
Ric and Staff (Shane & Daryl) are very helpful and polite. The Techs are very knowledgeable about foreign make vehicles also! They’ve worked on our Mercedes and recently BMW
Highly recommend there services.
Blessings,
TeamLovett

AL
Aryn L.
12/24/2018
This was the first time I have visited Ric Henry and the repair was much less expensive than I anticipated.

They found the problem that I had been dealing with for months and finding a simple fix has taken tremendous stress away from me. Thank you for taking stress from me right before the holidays!!

Brandon B.
12/21/2018
Quick and accurate
Rare Oil leak that was taken care of quickly

Jacob A.

Joe W.
Eldorado, TX
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Gary. He said the business is the best in town.

Susan W.
12/08/2018
Best in town, hands down!
Ric provides service you can count on. Always courteous and accommodating. The job will be done right!

KP
Kenny P.
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
12/08/2018
Mercedes work
Great people to work with. They take care of the problem. They take the time to explain what the issue was and what they had to do to fix it.

WM
William M.
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
12/06/2018
Awesome
Got me in the same day I called, diagnosed the problem, gave me a call and estimate. Had my truck ready in less than 24 hrs. Highly recommend Ric Henry!

GMC Envoy
12/06/2018
Outstanding
Fantastic service and professionaism; I actually requested a service that would have cost more than what their mechanic diagnosed (I would have paid for more than was needed and they discovered the real issue and resolved it)=honest and fair!! Have continued to use them and recommend them for as a result

WR
Wade R.
Spring Branch, TX
12/05/2018
2nd to NONE!!!!
I was just passing through town heading to an out of state hunt. Made it to the outside of town when I lost a U-Joint. Not being familiar with the town I simply grabbed the phone and typed in Mechanics. I started at the top and proceeded to call from top to bottom. Each business I called I explained the same "Had a U-Joint go out, I'm in a bad way need to get to another state in a hurry." Called Ric's, Shane answered told him the story. He told me to get it to him and he would get me back on the road as soon as possible. That's all I wanted to hear. They completed the job and we made our hunt. Thanks Guys 2nd to NONE!!!!

RJ
Ronnie J.
11/29/2018
Top Quality
Great service. Very friendly staff.

KR
Kristan R.
Buick Enclave
11/28/2018
Above and Beyond
Ric Henry Auto Service got the job done when others in town couldn’t. Thank you Ric and Shane!!

CK
Carrie K.
Ballinger, TX
Cadillac CTS
11/27/2018
Car repairs.
The staff is great, friendly, accomadating, and helpful.
Unfortunately, my car is still hard to steer, the wheel that the wheel bearing was replaced now squeaks, the oil change service light came on last week and it still has 3,000 miles before needing an oil change. I’m frustrated and disillusioned by the quality of the service work.
And I do not agree to the Terms of Service
Shane B. from Ric Henry's Auto Service responded on 12/04/2018

Hi Carrie! Unfortunatly the power steering gear is still in need of being replaced like we discussed. If the wheel bearing we installed is making noise, it is covered by a 3 year/36,000 mile warranty. The oil change reminder should have been reset and there is no excuse for that. I will go over that with my technicians. Thank you for bringing it to our attention and let Shane or Daryl know what you want to do on the noise.
Thanks!
Ric

Ford Explorer Sport Trac
11/26/2018
I was happy with the time of repair and the cost. I am always treated with respect at Ric Henry’s Aito Service.
I would like to call this Ric Henry’s Auto Service to ask about other repairs on my vehicle.

Dallas, TX
Hyundai Santa Fe
11/24/2018
Half and half for me
Well these guys fixed my power steering pump awhile back and come to find out that wasn’t the issue after driving my car for 2 days the issues I orginally took it in for was starting to happen again. Come to find out it was my AC compressor . I spent almost 900 dollars on something that I didn’t need and that kind of sucks and I know these types of things happen but man. That 800-900 dollars could’ve went to something else.

JAMES S.
11/23/2018
Ric Henry's has always donr a great job at a fair price. I used the dealership on our new vehicles, but when i had to wait two weeks for them to get parts that were readily available at any parts store and then charge me more than the estimate. I decided i would return to Ric. Two days and, no run around. Great job.

Beckey S.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
11/20/2018
AWSOME!
AWSOME blossom service!

TC
Terry C.
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Terry said the business diagnosed the vehicle but did not do anything with it. He said the business did not communicate with them, so after two days, they went and picked up their vehicle.
Shane B. from Ric Henry's Auto Service responded on 11/21/2018

I spoke to customer he asked to re-surveyed.

GF
George F.
11/14/2018 Category: Service
George said he has been using this business for many years. He is okay with the outcome of his vehicle, it was totaled.