4.5

Kent, WA
Volkswagen New Beetle
01/17/2014 Category: Sales
good deals
Overall very helpful service and grate deals

BJ
Bruce J.
Kent, WA
01/17/2014
Ron was AWESOME
Ron was very helpful with the car that I purchased. Great experience

BO
Ben O.
Renton, WA
01/17/2014
Ron Oak Nicest Guy Ever
Outstanding service! I endured a 2 hour bus ride to see Ron and get a new car after my old one (which I got from Rich's car corner) was involved in an accident. I went back because Ron and the people at Acme Financing have been nothing but nice and respectful to my situation. I highly recommend this place to anyone looking to save some money and get outstanding service. Mahalo nui loa, Ron!!

PD
PATRICK D.
Marysville, WA
01/17/2014 Category: Sales
Excellent Customer Service
Wonderful buying experience,I drove a few different auto`s,narrowed it down to the one I wanted;was provided the car-fax and decided to buy. Sales-Person`s name is Ron,what a great guy to work with.Very pleasant personality,doesn`t try to push ;I`m a happy customer.

OA
Oscar A.
01/12/2014
Ron Oak...Makes this place Great!!
I normally don't write reviews but I had the BEST experience at Rich's Car Corner. I was treated with such respect and the staff is so attentive and helpful.
car dealerships are not one of my favorite places in the world but for the first time I didn't feel bad trying to buy a car. Thank you for being so helpful. I will refer my friends and family in the future.

NK
Nancy K.
Clinton, WA
01/11/2014
Great fast friendly honest dealer!
Went to rich's was excellent service, no hassle, easy quick fast! Definitely will buy from them again

Anthony M.
01/11/2014
I got my car there for a honest and great price. The experience was great and fast. Ron was very helpful and easy to work with. Once I found the car I wanted the paper work went smoothly and fast.

01/10/2014
Glen rocked the car experience
Low pressure, friendly great deal.

Glen rcoked tbe car experience
Low pressure no nonsense, great service and a friendly smile. Who could ask for better experience.

Glen rcoked tbe car experience

BO
Ben O.
Ron Oak Nicest Guy Ever
Got an 2001 Honda Accord several months ago from Ron. I was the victim of a recent hit and run and my car was totaled by my insurance. After a 2 hour bus ride from Renton, I came back to Ron to get another car because he and the folks at Acme Finance have been the nicest people I have ever met. They treated me with respect and gave me no BS. I highly recommend this place to everyone looking for a car.
Richard S. from Rich's Car Corner responded on 01/17/2014

Customer Quote:

Fat finger mistake on a mobile phone was very pleased meant to Five Stars

JEAN H.
Mount Pleasant, SC
01/10/2014 Category: Sales
We purchased a car out of state for our son and Rich and his wife gave us excellent service.

ANTHONY M.
Bellevue, WA
Chevrolet Blazer
01/09/2014 Category: Sales
Very comfortable envroment, no pressure
Frank was a great person to deal with, no pressure just an honest sales associate.

RUBEN G.
GMC JIMMY
01/09/2014 Category: Sales
what make this place so great is Rich's staff
Overall happy with my purchase! Thanks Frank!

GH
GINA H.
Bellevue, WA
Volkswagen Passat
01/05/2014 Category: Sales
Good deal
I got a car there for a good price and I was even able to negotiate a little bit. They were very accommodating too. They let us bring in a mechanic to check out the car before I bought it, provided a carfax and even switched out a broken windshield wiper from another car they had on the lot. They weren't too pushy either and gave us plenty of time to look around the lot with out trying to sell us every car. Overall a very good place to deal with.

AR
ashton r.
Everett, WA
01/05/2014
quick nice convenient efficient professional
Not pushy at all very friendly. Worked with Ron he was a very nice guy, cd player wasnt turning on and they are going to fix or replace it. would highly reccommend this dealership

ben s.
Everett, WA
01/05/2014
fast friendly a pleasure doing business
This was one of the best experiences I have had with a car lot. Ron oak was very professional and super helpful. I would highly recommend checking these guys out.

daniel s.
01/03/2014 Category: Sales
great
great car lot. Just bought a dodge Caravan. runs great. great price. Gary the salesman was very good. They don't give much on the internet price but that's because their prices are so low to begin with. you can have the car your interested in checked out for free across the street as Sears auto repair for free. and Richs car corner will let you take it there no problem. They don't have to ride with you when you test drive your car either. I have bought two or three cars there over the years and have had great experiences. highly recommended.

Jon K.
Lynden, WA
12/31/2013
Good Prices!!
After Scouring Craigslist came across this listing. After a long day of looking Ron patiantly stood out in the rain while we discussed the purchase. As luck (good or bad) would have it, My son and I started our adventure home. All to have the Alternator go out a few miles down the road on the Freeway. 1 call to our salesman Ron and we were stranded no longer. After they took care of the repairs they even delivered the car to our house and hour and a half away. A packed lot, parking tough, impressive muscle car collection in the shop!! well worth the stop- something for every budget. It was an adventure but happy with our purchase and for our sales person Ron --- Thanks

JJ
JOLENE J.
Wapato, WA
Pontiac Grand Prix
12/29/2013 Category: Sales
Inexpensive prices!
It was a rather fast and courteous experience but the parking and car lot could use improvement because there was hardly any room to maneuver around, in or out.