Overall Rating 1.5/5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5

sierra p.
Bothell, WA
12/19/2013 Category: Sales
wonderful experience
They are very honest and helpful. They were recommended to me by a friend and I would recommend them to any one I love my car and they were very willing to fix every problem I had and very patient with me while signing paper work. There contracts are clear and simple which made buying my first nice car really easy.

AG
adam g.
Redmond, WA
12/17/2013
solid expereience
I worked with Ron oak and had a very solid experience, it was fast easy and painless. Ron knew what u was looking for and helped make it happen.

Bandar B.
Bellingham, WA
12/16/2013
Great price cars
The price of cars are reasonable. The salesman was smiling,helpful,and friendly. He keep customer to be happy happy.

ST
STEPHANIE T.
Blaine, WA
Volvo V70
12/14/2013 Category: Sales
Best Card Dealer Ever!!
I have had bad experiences with car dealerships, so I usually try to find something for sale by owner. Never again! These guys are awesome! Friendly, helpful, honest, fast. Problem-free buying, and I love my new car!

CN
Carey N.
Seattle, WA
12/06/2013 Category: Sales
best place ever
the best people that you ever will work with no pressure and down to earth cars for everyday use I'll be back every time I need a new car