4.5

JOHN G.
Toyota Matrix
07/17/2015 Category: Sales
No Bullshit
Was sort of dreading buying a used car because of previous experiences. Went to another place and was almost instantly weirded out. But there was exactly zero bullshit with Ron whatsoever. About as straightforward as a transaction could possibly be.

NM
NATALIE M.
Bellevue, WA
Chrysler PT Cruiser
07/17/2015 Category: Sales
Variety of cars, low pressure sales
Tons of cars to choose from with a huge price range. No pressure to make a purchase, but still extremely helpful.

MICHAEL S.
Orting, WA
Toyota Pickup
07/16/2015 Category: Sales
Ron was Strait upfront and honest. Would I recommend hell yes!

TYRONE M.
Shoreline, WA
Saab 9-3
07/10/2015 Category: Sales
Great Bang-For-The-Buck
Ron was awesome to work with. Keep up the good work.

JOSEPH H.
Monroe, WA
Toyota Matrix
07/09/2015 Category: Sales
Good cars at good prices
Seen the car on the Internet, went and looked at it, test drive it, worked a deal and drove it home. Very friendly, very cool old Pontiac GTOs to look at while you wait. Owner was a good guy to work with.

TL
Thomas L.
Port Orchard, WA
07/06/2015
Great Experience!
I've always bought cars from people or dealers I know but recently dealt with Glen at Rich's. He turned out to be the best person I've ever bought a car from. The lot had a good choice in my range and I took one overnight to test. He treated me like I was buying a new luxury car but it was over 15 yrs old, and he went the 2nd and 3rd mile to help. It was a very positive experience and I'd recommend Rich's wholeheartedly to anyone!

AG
ASHLEY G.
Shoreline, WA
Volkswagen Passat
07/02/2015 Category: Sales
Quality cars, no pushy sales people.
This is my second car I bought from Rich's. Each time I got a great car and great service. They clearly care about their reputation and the quality of the cars they sell. I know very little about cars and I feel confident that the car I get at Rich's will be reliable.

DAVID M.
06/29/2015 Category: Sales
Fantastic Experience
I found many excellent used cars on the lot with very attractive prices. Sean really helped during the sales process and afterwards. Rich’s mechanics provided far more insights into the condition of the vehicle as well as assistance than the mechanic I hired for an inspection. The folks there share my sense of fairness and doing the right thing. Rich’s integrity, the quality of used cars and service is above and beyond anything I could imagine. The positive reviews and responses you can read on www.surecritic.com are real. Get up and go there now! 

NW
NIKKI W.
Sumner, WA
Chrysler Pacifica
06/25/2015 Category: Sales
Nice people that look out for you
Jim is always helpful and makes sure to weed through the choices for us

RAMON S.
Volkswagen Jetta
06/18/2015 Category: Sales
Shopping for a TDI
Found Rich's in the Geico Insurance car finder. We were able to look around freely with no pressure. Very relaxed and felt good talking to Jim who was quite helpful answering questions and presenting carfax. Eventually found the right car with a fair price after visiting a number of other lots.

RUSSELL M.

Jennifer W.
Kent, WA
06/07/2015
Buying a car with EASE!
Today my husband and I stopped at Rich's Car Corner to try to trade in my old car for a newer one. We were helped by Ron who was absolutely fantastic! I helped us pick the perfect car for us and let us test drive at least 5 different cars. The best part about it was that I didn't feel hassled! We have shopped for several cars in the past where it felt like the sales people were more like vultures and wouldn't leave us alone to just look. Ron actually listened to what we wanted and made it happen! He even took care of all of the finances and paperwork himself instead of sending us on to the next person to help us like we have gotten in the past! This was a great experience and when we decide to look for something new we will definitely be back and will recommend them for sure!!

GT
GILLES T.
Enumclaw, WA
Subaru Legacy
06/06/2015 Category: Sales
Subaru Engine Block Damaged
I recently purchased a Subaru Outback from Rich's. Within two days of driving it, I noticed an oily residue in the coolant overfill bottle. Clearly a sign of a head gasket problem. I can't say if the mechanics at Rich missed this telling sign of such major issue; but in any event, I took the car at AWD Subaru in Kirkland. The problem was not only the head gasket, but the car had overheated at one point so much that the engine block was warped. Only solution was to replace the block - so much for a low cost car. Once again, buyer beware, but I would have expected Rich's to have screened out this car. The prior owner clearly knew of this problem and didn't disclose.
Richard S. from Rich's Car Corner responded on 06/16/2015

Hello Giles

We are sorry for the problems with your car, we have left two voice mails and have reached out to you with emails also.

We would like to verify the diagnose is indeed correct, please contact as soon as possible.

MF
MICHAEL F.
Bellingham, WA
05/28/2015 Category: Sales
No drama no stress!
Such a great car buying experience. Found what we wanted online, drove down from Bellingham to see it. Sean let us check it out without the typical salesman hovering. When we decided to buy, we got a great trade in value for our old car and got a good deal on our new van. I never want to buy a car anywhere else!

KC
KENYON C.
Edmonds, WA
Chrysler PT Cruiser
05/23/2015 Category: Sales
Good people here
It helped to have the Car Fax print-out. Once we were underway with the test drive, and paperwork, it went quickly and easily.