Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5rating 4.52
4.5

Ravensdale, WA
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
02/15/2019 Category: Sales
Great dealership
I usually absolutely despise car dealership but rich's was surprisingly different and Jim was great to work with. They price their cars extremely well and provide a great, hassle free experience.

CODY H.
Nissan Xterra
02/08/2019 Category: Sales
Don’t go anywhere else
Stopped into riches car corner to look at a car. Winded up wanting the car. Only had x amount of dollars for a down payment. They told me I didn’t have enough, however they worked with me. Sold me the car! Only took a few minutes to do all the paperwork. They let me drive off lot and pay the rest of diwnpayment the following week. Cars been kicking ass! Thanks guys!

WF
WILLIAM F.
Oak Harbor, WA
02/06/2019 Category: Sales
Friendly people, great selection
Jim was great to work with. They had plenty of cars on both lots, and they were quick to bring the car we liked down from the other lot for us to test drive.

LG
larry g.
01/30/2019
2005 dodge magnam
I love my 2005 dodge magnam,runs great.I dont mind being stuck in traffic now raido great.Glen thanks for all your help,Larry

LG
LARRY G.
Dodge Magnum
01/23/2019 Category: Sales
dodge magnam 2005
I love the car runs great.I dont mind sitting in traffic now radio great.Thanks for all your help glen,larry

01/23/2019 Category: Sales
nice car
I love the car but i think you charged me 1000 dollars to much.price was 3999 on web site, payed 4999 then ten minutes after i told the sales man price changed on web site funny how that works. larry
Richard S. from Rich's Car Corner responded on 01/28/2019

please re score so we can make this right for you!

Rich

GJ
GARY J.
Lake Stevens, WA
01/20/2019 Category: Sales
Sons first car. Many to choose from in his price range.
We were able to find a decent car for a decent price. Sales guy, Ron was friendly and efficient. I would probably buy from them again.

01/18/2019 Category: Sales

Blaine, WA
Kia Rio
01/09/2019 Category: Sales
Very helpful
Lots of inventory. Very helpful and knowledgeable staff.
No haggle. Felt like we got a fair deal.

GP
GRETCHKA P.
Vancouver, WA
Saab 900
01/04/2019 Category: Sales
Thanks!
Dante was great in helping us secure our car. It was quick and easy and he was friendly and welcoming. We are very happy with our purchase and feel confident that we can reach out for anything we might need in the future!

Woodinville, WA
01/02/2019 Category: Sales
Car still hasn't died yet!
Still on the road! Thanks Jim.

KG
KELSEY G.
Grayland, WA
Buick LaCrosse
12/26/2018 Category: Sales
Ask for JIM!! 3rd vehicle we've purchased from Rich's
My family just made our 3rd purchase from Rich's, all 3 with Jim's help. I stumbled upon this lot years ago by accident and had Jim's help with that purchase. Every time he has been wonderful. Never pushy and always there to help with whatever he can. This recent purchase was for my daughter, a vehicle she picked on their website. Jim drove the car home two nights to be certain it was in good working order. He knew she would be taking it off to college and wanted to make sure it was safe. It's 6 hours round trip to get to the lot but its the only place we shop for cars. Their selection is great, they are never pushy, and the prices are great! Remember to ask for Jim and you will have an excellent experience.

DONALD G.
Acura MDX
12/14/2018 Category: Sales
No hassle car shopping!
Great place to buy a good used car, for a fair price. My salesman Jim was awesome, he was very friendly and knowledgeable and super laid back with no pressure whatsoever. I will definitely buy another car from Rich’s Car Corner...maybe one of their old school hot rods!

12/14/2018 Category: Sales
i just got what i wanted
awesome! me and my wife loved our new ride! nice!

JJ
JOANNA J.
Lynnwood, WA
Chrysler PT Cruiser
12/13/2018 Category: Sales
Honest people
I purchased a pt cruiser and the seller was very kind. No one was pushy and i didn't feel pressured. I was able to drive as many cars as i wanted. I got to sit and test other cars. Everyone was laid back and as a female , the men didn't pressure me and i appreciate that.

AD
Andrea D.
Bellingham, WA
12/10/2018
not impressed
I bought a used 2004 Honda CRV > I drove it and it was a good ride. I looked all over for damages to the body inside and out. I asked the salesman and the guy who drove to deliver it, if they knew of anything wrong with this vehicle and they both responded no. I brought my car home and the locks don't work. There is no way they did not know that the locks don't work. And now, less than a week and less than 200 miles and the check engine light is on. I went to this dealer because it looked like they had a good reputation but I feel like I was taken advantage of, go somewhere else !!!

JAIMES A.
Moscow, ID
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
11/30/2018 Category: Sales
Used 2003 Mercedes C320 Purchase
I drove home a very nice, reliable, smooth running, solid steering vehicle with about 138,000 miles on it. The exterior of the vehicle was in excellent shape for it's age as well as the interior. Good judgement on the part of the dealership. The dealership prepped (oil change/filter) the vehicle for it's long 300 mile trip from Seattle to Moscow, Idaho. I asked if they could re-charge the AC and they did with no fuss. This made a big difference in driving comfort. I test drove the vehicle for about 1-hour in Seattle. They gave me a ride to the car rental place after my purchase. The vehicle was priced very fairly. This was a long-distance purchase.

MOLLY G.
Scion xB
11/28/2018 Category: Sales
Glen is great! this is the 4th car i have purchased from them and they are solid and fair to me.
I was totaled suddenly and had to find a car in 3 days. Glen and the team ta Rich's found a great car at a great price for me. I will go back to Glen the next time I need a car too.

TH
TIMOTHY H.
Quilcene, WA
Chevrolet Classic
11/18/2018 Category: Sales
Good people, good car, good price
Jim was straight forward and honest. I made a friend in him and never at any moment felt like I had been worked over by a salesman. I will need a small 4×4 in the future like a geo tracker. I am now loyal to Rich's car corner and to Jim the salesman.

Dennis P.
11/17/2018
A quality, no-pressure experience
I just purchased a vehicle from Rich's and came away very pleased, especially with the service provided by Glen and Jim Roberts. I found the vehicle I wanted online and was happy to find out it was exactly as advertised when I went in for a test drive. Glen was very open and patient with me in taking the vehicle in for a review by mechanic and even made two repairs (replaced an exhaust valve and installed a new emergency brake handle) prior to finalizing the deal. I paid a fair price and never felt pressured for a moment. I would recommend this company wholeheartedly.