4.5

Bill & Teresa S.
Duvall, WA
10/03/2019
Rich’s Car Corner is like the postman, they both deliver ….
And Ron Oak is your best mailman … We were looking for a specific type vehicle
which Rich’s had on their lot (cars.com) and Ron responded quickly. We were upfront about our current financial situation and he assured us it would not be a problem.

Long story short, everyone at Rich’s are friendly, and Ron is super. There were a couple minor mechanical issues which Ron got taken care of in one day. He was 100% spot on and delivered us a very fine automobile with payments in our wheelhouse ...

We say Kudos to Ron; Kudos to Rich’s ….. It’s TWO THUMBS UP!

TW
TROY W.
Lynnwood, WA
Volkswagen EuroVan
09/19/2019 Category: Sales
friendly, not a lot of pressure
Was a nice experience. Ended up buying a vehicle and I'm happy with it so far.

JN
Jangel N.
Lacey, WA
08/30/2019
Awesome place to buy your car
Came with to get me a car with terrible credit and they help me get a better car than the once I was tryna get with good and fast service. Amazing customer service and friendly people.

JOEL C.
Lynnwood, WA
Toyota MR2 Spyder
08/23/2019 Category: Sales
Great service and accomodations
Went in knowing what I wanted and they made it super fast, easy and as painless as possible! I told them how I wanted my purchase process to turn out and I walked out happy. They did their very best to meet my needs and requirements!

RO

Francisco S.
Federal Way, WA
08/10/2019
Great Experience
I had a great experience working with Ron Oak. He was very patient, he let me check out the cars I wanted. He kindly responded to all my questions and he was very patient.

DOUGLAS S.
Birch Bay, WA
Honda Civic Cpe
08/08/2019 Category: Sales
Honest
Very nice to deal with. No dragging out the process of buying a car. Honesty.

SF
SARA F.
Marysville, WA
Dodge Neon
08/08/2019 Category: Sales
Good experience
We came to Rich's because they had several cars that we wanted to look at. I went online and was preapproved for financing. Danny was very helpful. We test drove a few cars and chose an older Neon with really low miles. With any used car, there are always issues. We found one with the instrument panel and it needs new tires, but seems to run well.

LT
LEONARD T.
08/03/2019 Category: Sales
Buying car
I liked the car i tried and salesman was great

AR
Aidan R.
07/27/2019
Honest and trustworthy
Ron Oak is the man! He was patient with me as I test drove several vehicles. He was knowledgeable and able to answer all of my questions. I didn’t have enough money to make the deal I wanted today and he was able to trust me to pay him he next day, hassle free. Ron made sure I drove off the lot with the car I wanted gimmick free. If you want to buy a car without dealing with the typical sleazy salesman then this is the place to go. I wish I came here first before checking other dealerships and I would advise this to anyone else car shopping.

Jamal M.
07/26/2019
Quick and Easy Service
I showed up looking for a used, but reliable vehicle with little time to spare. Ron Oak helped me test out a few vehicles, and helped make the price a bit more reasonable when I found one that would work for me. Low pressure sales environment. I'd recommend stopping by and browsing their inventory.

AL
Anthony L.
07/25/2019
Perfect place I come here again
This is a good car lot I will come again nice place I have been to a lot of car lot by far this one is top Ron Oak help me

TD
TAYLOR D.
Chevrolet HHR
07/22/2019 Category: Sales
Quick and Easy
Dan was very accommodating during our visit and professional when dealing with my certain credit issues. I drove away in a new vehicle that day. As somebody who has frequented a few shady dealerships I highly recommend Rich's Car Corner. They offer a big selection as well!

Alfa Romeo Spider
07/18/2019 Category: Sales
Above and beyond!
Day after buying car, it wouldn’t start. Initial thought was that I was stuck with a lemon. Rich’s came and picked up car and fixed the problem (bad fuel pump) at NO CHARGE! Definitely a customer for life!

07/18/2019 Category: Sales
Not great so far
I bought a car, that night brought it home and won’t start at all. Replaced so many parts and still no good. So my experience is horrible
Richard S. from Rich's Car Corner responded on 07/24/2019

Simple fix, car now runs great, no charge, sorry for the inconvience.

Jeffrey H.
Bellingham, WA
07/17/2019
Embarrassing
The only word I can use to describe this dealer is disgraceful. The first car I looked at was rusted all over on the interior. It was extremely dirty, and many things were broken on it. There was a check engine light on which ended up being a transmission code. I declined the car and looked at a different one. After test driving the car I really liked and made a deal. They were not willing to budge on their price in the slightest. I ended up buying the car and taking it home. Once I took it to a mechanic I regretting everything. The car had a cracked intake manifold which was cracked at least 3 times, it NEEDED new spark plugs, and many more issues. I ended up having to put 1500 dollars of repairs into it with well over 1000 more needed. Due to the amount of money I spent I could not pay my first car payment. I tried to ask this dealership for enough to cover it because I was lied to about it being checked out and nothing being wrong. The told me they couldn't give me a cent. They are completely immoral and quite frankly an embarrassment. Never ever even think about going here. Each staff member there should be embarrassed to work at such an awful place. Car buyers be ware.