4.5

Mazda Protege
03/07/2019 Category: Sales
would recommend
staff that were honest and helpful, super happy with my experience and new car

JAMES L.
Kirkland, WA
Lincoln Continental
02/28/2019 Category: Sales
Quality Used Car Purchased
‘98 Lincoln Continental At 128,000. Car Runs Perfectly Fine. Interior and Exterior is Still in Perfect Condition other than a Few Minor Wear and Tears. Nothing Major. Purchased for $1999, at that Price you are likely to Pay $3000+ with that Mileage!

Shari M.
Tacoma, WA
02/25/2019
Great selection
Just got a ford flex drove great. There fixing the minor problems before i pick it up. Ron helped us out. Great guy great prices. Not pushy at all. Great place to shop.

TA
Timothy A.
Marysville, WA
02/24/2019
Pleasant car buying experience
Rich’s gave me a very fair deal & they have terrific staff. I would recommend them to anyone. Bought a classic from them and I couldn't be happier.

JN

Ravensdale, WA
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
02/15/2019 Category: Sales
Great dealership
I usually absolutely despise car dealership but rich's was surprisingly different and Jim was great to work with. They price their cars extremely well and provide a great, hassle free experience.

CODY H.
Nissan Xterra
02/08/2019 Category: Sales
Don’t go anywhere else
Stopped into riches car corner to look at a car. Winded up wanting the car. Only had x amount of dollars for a down payment. They told me I didn’t have enough, however they worked with me. Sold me the car! Only took a few minutes to do all the paperwork. They let me drive off lot and pay the rest of diwnpayment the following week. Cars been kicking ass! Thanks guys!

WF
WILLIAM F.
Oak Harbor, WA
02/06/2019 Category: Sales
Friendly people, great selection
Jim was great to work with. They had plenty of cars on both lots, and they were quick to bring the car we liked down from the other lot for us to test drive.

LG
larry g.
01/30/2019
2005 dodge magnam
I love my 2005 dodge magnam,runs great.I dont mind being stuck in traffic now raido great.Glen thanks for all your help,Larry

LG
LARRY G.
Dodge Magnum
01/23/2019 Category: Sales
dodge magnam 2005
I love the car runs great.I dont mind sitting in traffic now radio great.Thanks for all your help glen,larry

01/23/2019 Category: Sales
nice car
I love the car but i think you charged me 1000 dollars to much.price was 3999 on web site, payed 4999 then ten minutes after i told the sales man price changed on web site funny how that works. larry
Richard S. from Rich's Car Corner responded on 01/28/2019

please re score so we can make this right for you!

Rich

GJ
GARY J.
Lake Stevens, WA
01/20/2019 Category: Sales
Sons first car. Many to choose from in his price range.
We were able to find a decent car for a decent price. Sales guy, Ron was friendly and efficient. I would probably buy from them again.

01/18/2019 Category: Sales

Blaine, WA
Kia Rio
01/09/2019 Category: Sales
Very helpful
Lots of inventory. Very helpful and knowledgeable staff.
No haggle. Felt like we got a fair deal.

GP
GRETCHKA P.
Vancouver, WA
Saab 900
01/04/2019 Category: Sales
Thanks!
Dante was great in helping us secure our car. It was quick and easy and he was friendly and welcoming. We are very happy with our purchase and feel confident that we can reach out for anything we might need in the future!

Woodinville, WA
01/02/2019 Category: Sales
Car still hasn't died yet!
Still on the road! Thanks Jim.