Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5rating 4.52
4.5

Overall Rating 1.5/5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5

JACOBB S.
Edmonds, WA
02/15/2018 Category: Sales
Good
It was great service just unhappy that the salesman (Dante) didn't tell me about the extra $500 down payment when we agreed on the $2000 for my trade in

Michael C.
02/04/2018
AWESOME Salesman/Pricing/Inventory!!!
My family purchased a couple vehicles from here ten years ago...nice to see that they haven't changed. I knew what car that I wanted to test drive, because of their easy-to-use online inventory catalog. The vibe there is very casual and you don't feel like the guys there are even getting commission, just hanging out with all these great classic cars that they have crammed inside there showroom/office. Ron Oak was incredibly fast with the whole experience. I swear it has taken longer, many times, getting vehicle license tabs than it took to purchase my pre-owned 2001 VW Jetta gls.
Thanks Ron & guys.

RONALD G.
Camano Island, WA
02/02/2018 Category: Sales
Salesman Ron is the guy to talk to !!!!!!!!!!!!
So far so good, bought a 2007 Honda Accord from Salesman Ron, great guy, very pleasant to do business with !!!!!!!!! May bring my daughter in for a car.

KJ
kate J.
Lynnwood, WA
01/20/2018
Terrific Service
I signed my first car with Ron Oak in less than two hours of calling, visiting, and test driving the car I wanted to get. Oak is very helpful and upfront. He helped with all the issues I had specially financially and also got me a new transmission(without any extra payments)!
All in less than two weeks, I got my car, got approved by the bank, and got the car fixed! I would highly recommend this dealership to everyone looking for a great deal on a new or used car!

TK
TAJ K.
Weehawken, NJ
Nissan Pathfinder
01/19/2018 Category: Sales
Well done
Ron is great and worked well with me to get the car I wanted.

CA
CALVIN A.
LAKEWOOD, WA
01/18/2018 Category: Sales
Amazing
Great service fast communication. Made it super easy and got me the car I wanted!

MICHAEL M.
Kia Sorento
01/18/2018 Category: Sales
Terrific
Fast, reliable, friendly, and amazing deals!

ME
MATTHEW E.
Lake Stevens, WA
01/15/2018 Category: Sales
Great people!
This is the third car we have purchased from Riches. We will most certainly purchase from there again. Glenn was great! Didn’t feel taken advantage of in the least. Pleasure to do business with.

CHASE W.
Carnation, WA
01/11/2018 Category: Sales
Great and speedy service
Would recommend this car lot to anyone the service was great, speedy and very laid back, the prices are very reasonable and the sellers are very helpful. I was helped by Ron Oak who gave great service every step of the transaction. 10/10

AMY S.
Olympia, WA
Volvo XC90
01/11/2018 Category: Sales
Another great deal at Rich’s Car Corner
Bought our second car from Rich’s Car Corner. Both times we found fair prices, and by far the easiest car buying experiences we have ever had. I don’t hesitate to recommend Rich’s Car Corner to any of my friends looking for cars- and we even drive up from Olympia!

STEPHEN S.

Everett, WA
Chrysler PT Cruiser
12/29/2017 Category: Sales
Friendly courteous service
The guys at Rich's are eager to help you find the car you want and there is absolutely NO pressure. I came and wandered the lot for a while just to see if they had something that would meet my needs and budget. I was greeted almost immediately and asked if I could use some help. I replied that I just wanted to browse a bit and they said go ahead and if I had any questions they would be around. Now "be around" at most car dealerships means breathing down your neck and constantly jabbering at you till you just want to scream - I'm sure they drive away more sale than they make. NOT at Rich's. I picked out a couple of potential purchases and went to see about a test drive. After taking a copy of my license they handed me the keys and told me to take a good long drive. I put each through their paces and then went back to ask questions. There was no running back and forth to the sales manager or fancy "three card Monty" with some paperwork that was supposed to spell out the deal for you - just straight answers to my questions. We ran the numbers on both my selections and I made my choice. There were a couple of "fix-it issues" involved in the deal and that was the only time the sales rep went to see the sales manager. No taking me to the office or long winded conversations telling me how they were not going to make any money on the deal if they had to fix anything - he just stuck his head in the office got the deal approved and it was over. Easiest car deal I've ever made.

Denise W.
Redmond, WA
12/28/2017
Quick and easy first car purchase!
Jim helped us out today getting our son's first car. It was easy. We looked around, checked out what was interesting. Found one we liked and he got it ready for us to drive. Took our time driving around and getting a feel for it. We settled on the price that was online, he drew up the paperwork and we were out of there with out *new* USED car. Jim took the time to shake my 16 year old's hand as well. It felt respectful and caring. Great place!

AN
ALEX N.
Honda Civic Sdn
12/21/2017 Category: Sales
Casual
Dante was very chill during the process. Not at all like the stereotypical used car salesperson. He politely juggled both myself and a father/daughter duo who were also buying a car that day. Smooth painless process. He’s also a fellow motorcycle lover which is bonus points in my book.

MARVIN S.
UNIVERSITY PLACE, WA
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
12/15/2017 Category: Sales
Well done!
My wife and I knew what we were looking for and how much we could spend. The only negative was that we had already left the lot before we got a counter offer. In the end Dante got us in the drivers seat of our daughters first ever car.

SG
STEVE G.
Mercury Sable
No pressure
There was no pressure..Ron was very efficient, and made buying a car easy and less stressful...

SD
SAULO D.
Lynnwood, WA
Nice store
Great salesman

GR
GALEN R.
12/14/2017 Category: Sales
Rich's was quick and professional. No pressure. A fun place to look around while waiting.

VV
VICTOR V.
Sammamish, WA
Acura TL
12/13/2017 Category: Sales
2004 Acura
Overall good experience. No pressure and was able to test drive the car without any hassle. There was a good selection of cars and pices seemed very fair

JAMES H.
FEDERAL WAY, WA
12/07/2017 Category: Sales
The people went above and beyond to help me.
The people saved me time and effort in getting a car that met my requirements. Where most places had just 1 of the make & Model car I was looking for Rich's had several. They helped me get my rental car dropped off locally saving me a 3-4 hour round trip to take the rental car home and have my brother drive me back to Rich's to pick up my new pre-owned car. Rich's will be the first place I look when it is time to replace my current car.