4.5

Marlene M.
Lynnwood, WA
07/09/2019
TOUGH LUCK!
Ron was our Sales person. Run don't walk away leaked everywhere when we took it through a car wash, one of the seat belts was broke, the sensor on the sliding doors was broke, the taillight cover fell off. Within a week it stopped dead on a busy road. We had to have it towed to a shop and pay $300 to get cam sensors fixed. Engine light turns on every other day. Noise from tail pipe. Took it in to find out all of the pipes under the van are a rusted mess. Nothing can be soldered. Over $1500 to replace them. Called Shop and asked for Rich. I was told he was not available. Found out I was talking to Ron. He preceded to give me double talk and basically said "TOUGH LUCK!!!! That is what you get when you buy a used car". I would never trust them!!!! He told me they buy them, look under the hood and that is it... If you buy them that is your problem.

james c.
Everett, WA
07/07/2019
Good experience
No haggling, no pressure, price is the price you get, no extra pressure for extended warranty. Picked up an Odyssey for well under KBB or Edmunds with very low mileage. Nice that they provide Carfax for free on-line - really helps with the research.

MARJORIE M.
Port Orchard, WA
07/04/2019 Category: Sales
Super people. I love my new car.
Financing was set before I got there. I wasn't real happy with the car I had come to see from very far out of town. I looked around the huge selection and found the car I bought. The easiest time I have ever had buying a car. Thank you guys so much!

TF
TODD F.
Port Orchard, WA
06/26/2019 Category: Sales
Awesome experience
I found Rich's through Autotrader.com and contacted them via email about a vehicle. Danny promptly got back to me and answered all my questions about the vehicle. A few hours later I was at the dealership where Danny ensured I had a very enjoyable, low-pressure car buying experience. Easily the most comfortable car purchase I've ever made.

RJ
Rachelle J.
Federal Way, WA
06/26/2019
Terrible place to buy a car
I bought a car from this place last year. I took it to be checked out, and was told the car had a small transmission leak. I told Ron about it, and he said no worries we can take care of that for you. I was also advised to buy an extended warranty which I did. Come to find out they didn't fix the problem, they just added transmission fluid. A couple of months went buy, and my car would not go in drive or reverse. I had the extended warranty, and had my car towed from Federal Way to Shoreline. They kept my car for a month. I kept calling Ron and calling to see what was taking so long, as the warranty was due to expire in a week. It was always an excuse. Finally I was able to pick up the car, they said the transmission was replaced. The car drove good for about six months, and now the same issue. The car will not go in drive or reverse. Now I'm stuck paying for a car that I can't drive. They don't want to put me in another car, because the owner said they lost money cause the transmission replacement cost more than what the warranty would cover. I truly believe in my heart that all they did was put transmission fluid in the car, because when I ask Ron for the paperwork showing the transmission replacement
He said he didn't have it, but his boss will have to get the paperwork. When I finally got the paperwork, there was nothing on there about the transmission being replaced. But once again I saw, transmission fluid. I talked to Ron about it, he swore up and down that the car's transmission had been replaced. Of course I could not take the car back because the warranty had already expired. They knew the car had problems when I bought it. Well l have to chop this one up as a lesson learned. Never Trust a Car Dealer who says they can fix the problem. My next car I will also have checked out before buying, and if there is the smallest problem, I Will Not Buy It!!!!

LEON S.
Seattle, WA
Dodge Durango
06/26/2019 Category: Sales
I love my truck!
Kenny was awesome, made the whole process as quick and painless as it could possibly be. I hadn't owned a car in over 20 years, and was a bit apprehensive about the buying process. Once inside the shop, that apprehension faded quickly. Rich's isn't your typical used auto shop. It is more of a museum, a sort of time capsule. From the beautiful, vintage muscle cars on display to the Rat Fink model display, this store is meant to celebrate the culture and obsession of automobiles in the United States.
Kenny and Rich's Car Corner were able to find me financing and got me into the SUV I'd had my eyes on when I entered the store. No bait and switch, no upselling, just a good truck at a great price.
Thank you guys.

Jack B.
Rome, GA
06/25/2019
GREAT experience purchasing my sons first car!!
I searched nationwide for the perfect Camaro for my sons 16th birthday. I found Rich’s car corner in Washington state through CarGurus and Autotrader. They were professional and extremely helpful throughout the process. I live across the country in Georgia and I had a lot of questions for them. They were very informative and helpful even going as far as to face time me and do a face time test drive. The salesman Danny went above and beyond to help me and answer all of my questions! Thank you Danny! My sons Camaro arrived this weekend and the car is absolutely perfect! Just like they said it would be. My son loves his Camaro and has barely got out of it! Thank you Danny and Rich’s car corner!

PU
PATRICIA U.
Bothell, WA
Subaru B9 Tribeca
06/15/2019 Category: Sales
Great Selection of Cars and Great Customer Service Too
I originally came to see a car I had found online at their lot. They had to retrieve it from another lot and while I was waiting for the short time that took, I browsed the lot and perhaps like many people, found another car that I wanted to test drive as well. The staff [ I worked with Dante] placed both cars at my disposal in quick fashion. When I made my decision, Dante was equally as quick to get my paperwork completed and see me on my way with my new car. He was super kind and patient to work with and I would definitely recommend Rich's Car Corner to anyone looking for a good used car.

DONALD W.
Lake Stevens, WA
Nissan Titan
06/14/2019 Category: Sales
No shark tank here, no pressure laid back!
They actually act very interested in you finding what is a fit for you!
Very personable, friendly, strait forward, and honest. Their focus seems to be to make the experience very positive. They work at building a relationship so you will rerun and share with people you know!!

MOSTAFA M.
Kent, WA
Nissan Quest
06/12/2019 Category: Sales
Very positive experience.
Dante was very helpful and very patient with me. No pressure whatsoever when I bought a van from him. I would recommend anyone to do business with them.

GE
GEOFFREY E.
Snohomish, WA
Nissan LEAF
06/12/2019 Category: Sales
Dante rocks!
Came in to see a car advertised on Craigslist. The ad was accurate, Dante was very helpful over the phone and just as personable in person.

I got the car I wanted, as described, with minimal fuss and zero pressure. Can't get much better than that!

Rich- if you read these, keep Dante around. He's worth it.

Signed,
A former car salesman.

SA
STEVEN A.
Brier, WA
Nissan Quest
05/30/2019 Category: Sales
Variety of good used car choices
Working with the customer to find out exactly what they want. Reducing the office time involved in buying a car and honest up front communication about car deals.

JAMES B.
Shoreline, WA
Buick Regal
05/23/2019 Category: Sales
My experience was five stars
What a pleasant surprise to find Rich's

TW
TANYA W.
Renton, WA
Dodge Magnum
05/23/2019 Category: Sales
Magnum
The sale guy their name Danny!!! Super great sales person,all around nice guy.

TC
TIANA C.
Seattle, WA
Saturn S-Series
05/01/2019 Category: Sales
Dante is really good at picking out a reliable car for my teenage son
I have bought 3 cars there now and all have been good quality and very reliable great prices and many with low miles